Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089733 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by J2381: 11:48am On May 17, 2019
Magnifico2000:

I was surprised when I saw it too.. Nollywood no get chill at all.
to think there are people who will watch it is even mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by crackhaus: 11:59am On May 17, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
she had every intention of killing him she told lancel to drug him before the hunt, if she hadn't done that Robert couldn't have been killed by boar and could been alive today, don't analyse it the way you analyse crimes in Nigeria, Nigeria is a very lawless country, many people get away with murder here
What has Nigeria and lawlessness have to do with my comment?

So in Canada or the US, you can charge someone for murder because they told someone to drug the victim? cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by crackhaus: 12:05pm On May 17, 2019
Gmajor:

the crown fell on her lap. it's not like she actively wanted to be queen
Yes, typical of an opportunist.

One now has to wonder why she couldn't just let the crown go to the rightful owner and go on to enjoy the rest of her incestuous life as Lady of Casterly Rock.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bayulll011(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2019
raumdeuter:
The fight was between Danys army and Cersei's army

In the episode where Missandei was beheaded both Dany and Cersei demanded the other surrender and no one gave in

If the fight was between Danys army and Cersei's army, who has the authority to surrender? Dany or the generals or Cersei and her Generals

Did Cersei or her hand order for the surrender to ring the bell? No

Who rung the bell of surrender? Jamie a fugitive from Kings Landing who was not even allowed into the gate.
Why did Jamie ring the bell? To save his sister and sweetheart as advised by his brother the treacherous hand

Is a bell ring(surrender) by a person not authorized to do so valid?

If Nigeria and America are in a war, Buhari Osinbajo didn't call for surrender but Shekau(a fugitive) or Atiku is now organizing a news conference to say Nigeria has surrendered. will that be considered a valid surrender?

And the civilians who died, That is wholly on Cersei who used them as a human shield and brought them into the gate hoping Dany will be weak and not want to hurt them thereby letting her get away as she has always done

A sensible analysis here,been reading all comment,but am forced to comment on your insightful analysis.
Danny was perceived to be weak that's why Lady olenna ask her if she's a dragon or a sheep.
Cersei has all the blame as for the innocent people that die,are they all stupid,don't they know that danny went to winterfell to defeat the Night King and her undead just to save them from extinction ?

Are they so dumb to realise that cersei is playing cheap propaganda and blackmailing Danny.
Danny was broken,all women can do what she did,that's why never trust them with too much power cos it will corrupt them absolutely.

I learnt 3 things from Episode 5.
1.Be wearly of a woman that was perceived to have lost everything
2.Never push a woman to the area that can allow her to switch her bad side on
3.Guys should know and understand when to show serious affection to a woman (that complete fowl called jon snow could have averted that massacre if he has show even a fake feeling to danny while she was down,the same stupid mistake he did during the meeting in KL declaring to cersei she has already bow to Danny,that guy is a complete cow.)

anyway petition has reached 500,000 to re cast the episode 5 and how ceisei died.don't put your hope High cos it won't happen.
and guys try to understand this is a masterpiece it is a FICTION not real life event

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2019
crackhaus:

Yes, typical of an opportunist.

One now has to wonder why she couldn't just let the crown go to the rightful owner and go on to enjoy the rest of her incestuous life as Lady of Casterly Rock.
what!!!
she is the rightful heir.
all the Baratheons are dead.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 17, 2019
crackhaus:

What has Nigeria and lawlessness have to do with my comment?

So in Canada or the US, you can charge someone for murder because they told someone to drug the victim? cheesy
she drugged him with the intention of killing him, she knew he was going on a hunt and she drugged him so he will not be focused, which lead to his death, so she basically killed him, and if it were in the US, she will be convicted for murder, please goggle is your friend use it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 17, 2019
Lol well I have never thought Dany to be a sweet Angelic Queen like the directors had always tried to depict. She knew how the world rolls, right from how quick she was able to turn her arranged marriage to favour her, to how unshaken she was to watch her her brother burned.I knew it was only a matter of time before the true her (targyarian) blood come out.

She knew two things tame people, fear and love. She didn't choose any, she made use of the two, first fear when she burned the sorcerer and her husband's body and herself but came out alive.(she knew what she had and used it) Now, you don't show people you love how powerful you are but how kind you are. What I see is someone trying to convince people to stay with her because she's powerful smiley Then love when she freed the slaves,(well in there own understanding it was love but to me it was buying peoples love) nevertheless she gave them right to choose.She wasn't innocent but tactic. Who wouldn't choose to follow someone who saved him or her from a terrible condition? A powerful person at that , a mother of dragon who will save them for possible evil that might come in the future. At least it is more honourable to die for a winning party.(Danny's followers thoughts)

Danny had always had the dark side in her, the evil has always been there, fear of losing it all unleashed it. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by codedguy1(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

Look at this one, comparing the Golden company soldiers to the innocent women and children killed. You guys should be blasting the directors for making Dany crazy not trying to justify that nonsense. The more you justify it, the more you look inhuman.

I fail to understand they would even compare what Danny did to what we all know Christie can do.

Danny that has been going around supposed doing good and only killing ghose who either were soldiers that where in the opposite side or generally wicked people will mow suddenly start killing i November and some people are Justifying it.

Cercie has always been a monster so she is capable of doing anything to innocents or perceived enemies.

The killing of innocents by Dany was really uncalled for IMO. She cant justify the killing of innocent people, especially children with the state of her emotions, whether being loved or not
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 17, 2019
tallskinnyperv:
who still remembers the scene when khaldrogo forcefully took daenarys from behind....gosh that shit was nice
You are truly a perv ! grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by codedguy1(m): 1:08pm On May 17, 2019
raumdeuter:
The fight was between Danys army and Cersei's army

In the episode where Missandei was beheaded both Dany and Cersei demanded the other surrender and no one gave in

If the fight was between Danys army and Cersei's army, who has the authority to surrender? Dany or the generals or Cersei and her Generals

Did Cersei or her hand order for the surrender to ring the bell? No

Who rung the bell of surrender? Jamie a fugitive from Kings Landing who was not even allowed into the gate.
Why did Jamie ring the bell? To save his sister and sweetheart as advised by his brother the treacherous hand

Is a bell ring(surrender) by a person not authorized to do so valid?

If Nigeria and America are in a war, Buhari Osinbajo didn't call for surrender but Shekau(a fugitive) or Atiku is now organizing a news conference to say Nigeria has surrendered. will that be considered a valid surrender?

And the civilians who died, That is wholly on Cersei who used them as a human shield and brought them into the gate hoping Dany will be weak and not want to hurt them thereby letting her get away as she has always done

Please can you answer this simple question.

When the bell was being rung, how are the soldiers on the field both Cercie's soldiers and dany's soldiers supposed to know who authorized the ringing of the bell before knowing what to do next?

Ringing the bell is a gesture for surrendering and any soldier still fighting and hears the bell will not start asking who ordered it while in the battle ground, he would surrender immediately.

The golden crown soldiers had already surrendered even before the bells started ringing, it was after the dropped their swords that shouts of " ring the bell" were heard andsome sort of relief that there wouldn't be bloodshed before madam emotion started burning everything and Gregory took it as the cue to continue the assault. He himself pained at the death of Missandei.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On May 17, 2019
codedguy1:

Please can you answer this simple question.

When the bell was being rung, how are the soldiers on the field both Cercie's soldiers and dany's soldiers supposed to know who authorized the ringing of the bell before knowing what to do next?

Ringing the bell is a gesture for surrendering and any soldier still fighting and hears the bell will not start asking who ordered it while in the battle ground, he would surrender immediately.

The golden crown soldiers had already surrendered even before the bells started ringing, it was after the dropped their swords that shouts of " ring the bell" were heard andsome sort of relief that there wouldn't be bloodshed before madam emotion started burning everything and Gregory took it as the cue to continue the assault. He himself pained at the death of Missandei.

Go through the sequence below

Dany knew Cersei was never going to surrender. She knew Cersei was deceptive and will rather die than surrender
Tyrion told Dany that when she hears the bell she should tell her soldiers to back down
Dany at this point knew Tyrion's allegiance was more to his siblings and not to her
Infact Tyrion will rather see Dany killed and her army destroyed than see Cersei killed
Just as the war was barely midpoint, The bell of surrender that the treacherous Tyrion predicted about started ringing
The surrender that didnt come when she had 3 dragons, full Dothrakis and unsullied now came with less than half of the forces.

A man who has betrayed her multiple times predicted the bell will ring, which was very unlikely given how hardened Cersei was. And the bell rung.

At this point, you think Dany doesn't know this was another Tyrion's and Lannisters deceptive plan?

Surely Cersei who has the authority will never order the bell to be rung, So under whose order was the bell rung? - Jamie and Tyrion the betrayer who doesn't have the authority to do so

If Dany had stopped attack at this point, what would have happened? Cersei and Jamie will escape and be smuggled away by the Ser Davos that was paid by Tyrion to Pentos and the Lannisters will have time to regroup

Not stopping attack ensure that 2 of the Lannisters died which was not what Tyrion wanted. Unfortunately, civilians had to die since Cersei used them as a human shield.

14 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vickychuk(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2019
kokosheen:
Now, who can hint me the people the red lady referred to when she held Arya's chin:

"I see a darkness in you
And in that darkness, eyes staring back at me--
Brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes.
Eyes you'll shut forever"

I do hope its Joffrey, Cercei and the mountain....

I think our green eyes will be Denarys for sure. She's the only green eyed character left after Cerci's death.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kokosheen(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2019
vickychuk:

I think our green eyes will be Denarys for sure. She's the only green eyed character left after Cerci's death.

Lol. I got my predictions completely wrong. You might be right but people are predicting Jon Snow to do the dirty job.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ibrahim3307(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2019
crackhaus:

Yup that's it. Didn't see you had done this before making my comment.

However, that's just classic Cercei. If we are to credit anyone with the death of Robert other than the Boar itself, it would be Lancel Lannister.

Besides, the argument that got us here was someone quoting me to tell me that Cercei knows who to kill to become Queen while Dany doesn't. And my response was, Cercei Killed no one to become Queen.

Robert's death even if she was holding a dagger and dug it into his heart herself would not have made her Queen. Joffery's death by Olenna would not have made her Queen even if Cercei killed him herself. Tommen's death by suicide was convenient and an opportunity.
None of the events that led to her crowning herself Queen was some kind of smart calculative tactic. An opportunist is all she was, and an entitled b!tch for trying to keep the crown on her head at all cost, a crown she shouldn't have been wearing in the first place.
well for me I will give Cersei the credit for killing king Robert and I knew she would do sth like that immediately she told Ned Stark that when you play the game of thrones you either win or die, there is no middle ground. She killed her husband because of her children and not because she wanted the throne for herself, but I agree with you that she is an opportunist
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by crackhaus: 1:40pm On May 17, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
she drugged him with the intention of killing him, she knew he was going on a hunt and she drugged him so he will not be focused, which lead to his death, so she basically killed him, and if it were in the US, she will be convicted for murder, please goggle is your friend use it.
You little girls on this forum will not cease to amaze me. You're instructing me to use google on something i already know of first hand, do you know me before? cheesy

First of all, Cercei did not drug Robert, Lancel got him drunk. Drunk, not drugged.
Cercei told him to do that.

At best, what she can be charged with in a law court is criminal conspiracy and/or intent, maybe culpability, definitely NOT murder.

What are you even arguing? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by crackhaus: 1:45pm On May 17, 2019
Gmajor:

what!!!
she is the rightful heir.
all the Baratheons are dead.
What is the meaning of 'heir' please?

How can the mother to a late king(her son) be his heir?

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by crackhaus: 1:49pm On May 17, 2019
Ibrahim3307:
well for me I will give Cersei the credit for killing king Robert and I knew she would do sth like that immediately she told Ned Stark that when you play the game of thrones you either win or die, there is no middle ground. She killed her husband because of her children and not because she wanted the throne for herself, but I agree with you that she is an opportunist
Lol, yea you and the High Sparrow pinned it on her. But we both know that's not really how justice works.

Cersei is guilty of a whole lot of atrocities, but the murder of Robert was more a Boar's doing assisted by Lancel than hers.

There's a sept filled with dead innocent people to pin on Cersei, the dead mad queen. grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by codedguy1(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Dany knew Cersei was never going to surrender. She knew Cersei was deceptive and will rather die than surrender
Tyrion told Dany that when she hears the bell she should tell her soldiers to back down
Dany at this point knew Tyrion's allegiance was more to his siblings and not to her
Infact Tyrion will rather see Dany killed and her army destroyed than see Cersei killed
Just as the war was barely midpoint, The bell of surrender that the treacherous Tyrion predicted about started ringing
The surrender that didnt come when she had 3 dragons, full Dothrakis and unsullied now came with less than half of the forces.

A man who has betrayed her multiple times predicted the bell will ring, which was very unlikely given how hardened Cersei was. And the bell rung.

At this point, you think Dany doesn't know this was another Tyrion's and Lannisters deceptive plan?

Surely Cersei who has the authority will never order the bell to be rung, So under whose order was the bell rung? - Jamie and Tyrion the betrayer who doesn't have the authority to do so

If Dany had stopped attack at this point, what would have happened? Cersei and Jamie will escape and be smuggled away by the Ser Davos that was paid by Tyrion to Pentos and the Lannisters will have time to regroup

Not stopping attack ensure that 2 of the Lannisters died which was not what Tyrion wanted. Unfortunately, civilians had to die since Cersei used them as a human shield.

My queation was " how would the soldiers on ground hearing the bell know that it was not authorized by Cercei to continue fighting? These are soldiers that had already surrendered before the bell even started ringing.

The sequence you asked me to go through does not justify Danny killing the innocents. Because she knew Cercei will not surrender so she had to kill every man woman and children in the city? Why did she not go kill the Cercei that she knew will not surrender and end the war.

If the soldiers surrender what will Cercei do?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by crackhaus: 1:51pm On May 17, 2019
bond77:

I noticed too. it's was posted by some GOT haters.I had to download the high format before I could spot the difference. Thanks.
You're welcome.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2019
crackhaus:

What is the meaning of 'heir' please?

How can the mother to a late king(her son) be his heir?

oya make we check dictionary.

1.Someone who inherits, or is designated to inherit, the property of another.

2.One who inherits, or has been designated to inherit, a hereditary title or office.

3.A successor in a role, representing continuity with the predecessor.

Cerci is a Baratheon by marriage and since all the true born Baratheons are dead, she is the next in line.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by J2381: 2:04pm On May 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

I hope you know after the lannisters army surrendered, they were already shouting that the bell should be rung. Beside, we can't really say who rang it.

I still see no reason whatsoever why Daenerys did what she did. It was uncalled for. The war was hers. She had won. There is no justification for her to burn Kings Landing. Non at all.

There's nothing stopping Daenerys from sparing the lives of the innocent citizens of Kings Landing and dealing with Tyrion one on one after the war for his treachery, just like she dealt with Varys.

Daenerys wanted to show power and brute force, which she did without her heart a d brains. It's as simple as that.

I believe in the last episode we'll get to know the reason for her action, because I know John will confront her. I also want to watch what she will do to Tyrion.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ChristoBam: 2:04pm On May 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

So she decided to destroy all the innocent people first before going for Cercei? What's wrong with you guys sef. See the way you're twisting the whole bell thing. The ringing of the bell means they've surrendered. Simple!!!. There's nothing cercei could do again. Everyone in the city were shouting "ring the bell" before the bell was rung.
You're even talking of the plan of Cercei to escape, do you know the time Dany took to burn innocent people before deciding to face the building cercie was. Cercei would have escaped if Jamie had arrived earlier..
I don't even know the kind of human beings on nairaland sef. Dany fans on reddit are signing a petition for the redo of the final season. Y'all are here justifying that kind of massacre.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ChristoBam: 2:10pm On May 17, 2019
J2381:
I hope you know after the lannisters army surrendered, they were already shouting that the bell should be rung. Beside, we can't really say who rang it.

I still see no reason whatsoever why Daenerys did what she did. It was uncalled for. The war was hers. She had won. There is no justification for her to burn Kings Landing. Non at all.

There's nothing stopping Daenerys from sparing the lives of the innocent citizens of Kings Landing and dealing with Tyrion one on one after the war for his treachery, just like she dealt with Varys.

Daenerys wanted to show power and brute force, which she did without her heart a d brains. It's as simple as that.

I believe in the last episode we'll get to know the reason for her action, because I know John will confront her. I also want to watch what she will do to Tyrion.
Nigerian soldiers sef that are usually crazy didn't go around slaughtering Millitants after they've surrendered. Not to talk of innocent women and children that have nothing to do with the war in the first place..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 2:16pm On May 17, 2019
codedguy1:

My queation was " how would the soldiers on ground hearing the bell know that it was not authorized by Cercei to continue fighting? These are soldiers that had already surrendered before the bell even started ringing.

The sequence you asked me to go through does not justify Danny killing the innocents. Because she knew Cercei will not surrender so she had to kill every man woman and children in the city? Why did she not go kill the Cercei that she knew will not surrender and end the war.

If the soldiers surrender what will Cercei do?

The war is between Cersei and Dany. The soldiers are only tools to fight this.
So what the soldiers do is immaterial if the leader does otherwise,
Anything is justified in war especially if you are using these same innocents as human shields

In modern warfare, innocents die if they are used as shields, and their death falls on the person who used them as shields
If Cersei cared about the people she will not bring them to where the war was fought, she played that card hoping that Dany will be merciful and she will escape
As Dany said, Our mercy has been turned into our weakness
In ancient warfare killing the innocent is actually normal. Once you lose a war you are wiped out
After the German soldiers surrender in WW2 less than 100yrs ago, Russian soldiers still went on a rampage killing all men, rapingg all women

You asked if the soldiers surrender what will Cersei do? The answer is that Cersei and Jamie will escape and be smuggled away by the Ser Davos that was paid by Tyrion to Pentos and the Lannisters will have time to regroup

Is that what Dany wanted?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On May 17, 2019
J2381:

How was the war won when the main adversary is still alive and not surrendered?

She didnt show power and brute force and they played her for a foool, now she showed power she is mad?

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by J2381: 2:19pm On May 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

Nigerian soldiers sef didn't go around slaughtering Millitants after they've surrendered. Not to talk of innocent women and children that have nothing to do with the war in the first place..
it still beats me some people are trying to justify Daenerys' actions.

We all know Cersei is a cold hearted murdering whore_. But not Daenerys, I mean I've noticed there is this coldness to her person judging from the way she demand to be respected and loved.

You can even imagine Ser Jorah had to advise her to try and be friends with Sansa. It goes to show you if not for that, she would still be demanding for respect because she's Daenerys Stormborn from House Targyrean.

What nonsense.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On May 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

So she decided to destroy all the innocent people first before going for Cercei? What's wrong with you guys sef. See the way you're twisting the whole bell thing. The ringing of the bell means they've surrendered. Simple!!!. There's nothing cercei could do again. Everyone in the city were shouting "ring the bell" before the bell was rung.
You're even talking of the plan of Cercei to escape, do you know the time Dany took to burn innocent people before deciding to face the building cercie was. Cercei would have escaped if Jamie had arrived earlier..
I don't even know the kind of human beings on nairaland sef. Dany fans on reddit are signing a petition for the redo of the final season. Y'all are here justifying that kind of massacre.

Who has the authority to ring the bell and surrender? Did Cersei order for the bell to be rung?
Everything Dany did at Kings Landing was justified given the type of enemy she was facing

If Dany had done this straight after arriving from Mereen then we can say she was wicked and unjustified, but after all the tricks of the Lannisters and their allies, it was fully justified

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On May 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

Nigerian soldiers sef that are usually crazy didn't go around slaughtering Millitants after they've surrendered. Not to talk of innocent women and children that have nothing to do with the war in the first place..

Is that what govt tells you? Go and ask the real residents of those community, Go and ask people living in Odi, Go and ask people who lived in Liberia and SierraLeone what happened when ECOMOG soldiers arrived.

Go and ask the innocent civilians of Syria Iraq and Afghanistan or does drones and missiles separate innocent people from guilty people?

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by J2381: 2:25pm On May 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

How was the war won when the main adversary is still alive and not surrendered?
the main adversary's soldiers surrendered, did they not? Hope you know in war soldiers do the fighting and if or when your soldiers refuse to fight or even surrender, the war or battle is over.

She didnt show power and brute force and they
played her for a foool, now she showed power she is mad?
even the cleverest of men are played for a fool be them powerful or what have you. Showing power and using Burke force show you are a bully. It's as simple as that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Brooke60(f): 2:25pm On May 17, 2019
crackhaus:

"I killed my husband because it made me feel good, I fvck my brother because it feels good to have him inside me, i drink because it feels good..." Etc Etc.

Something like that right?

Yea I remember the scene, but that was just classic Cercei being dramatic with words. We all know she wanted Robert dead, all he ever did was drink, hunt, and fvck whores.. She may have convinced Lancel to get him drunk, but she can't be credited as the one who murdered Robert.

Like I noted in a previous comment to another poster, Cercei is just an opportunist not an evil genius, i saw it from the very first scene she was in and she remained so the entire show.
Cersei Killed Robert. Let me remind you of when Lancel came with his religion ish. He told Cersei that he was ignorant when he was having sex with her and when he killed Robert. Cersei shut him up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.