Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1090163 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xynerise: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
What season was the last? The last scene I watched in Season 5 was when the 14year old virgin ex-queen was screwed by.....I have forgotten his name undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gbola5:

Its obscure. Joffrey eats the pie first before he gobbles the wine. The wine seemed to look purple as it rolled down his chin. The pie was Tyrions. Someone might have been trying to poison him and Joffrey died instead. It cant be Olenna that applys the poison, the chalice is three feet tall and is on a table. Or it ust might be the wine that's poisoned, but it still cant be Olenna. Its likely the other Tyrells were in on it. If it was the wine that was poisoned, it would just have been Joffrey they tried to poison, if it was the slice of pie, it was Tyrion. But what would Tyrells gain from it if they wanted to frame him. Was LF telling a lie to Sansa ? Then why the hairnet(necklace) at all. Was it Cersei ? If it was she would have stopped Joffrey from eating the pie, but then how did she immediately know it was poison.. Was it Oberyn, its likely, but again what would be the gain. The Tyrells gain more from Joffrey than they actually do from Tommen. Which begs,who actually murdered Joffrey, why, how, when, was it Joffrey they meant to kill. to what end ? But i just might be looking to deep into this. This is all in the books. In the show its Olenna for sure. Carry on.
In the movie Olenna admitted to killing joffery, she told her grand daughter. She must have planned it with LF.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Jon Snow will come back but he will be something else. Remember the ice dragon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2015
Ignatio:
Jon Snow will come back but he will be something else. Remember the ice dragon.
Come back as what?
An ice dragon rider?
Where did you get your info?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2015
blublahd:

Come back as what?
An ice dragon rider?
Where did you get your info?

Something I read somewhere. Very convincing. Also remember the original title A Song Of Ice And Fire. Its either Ice (Jon) and Fire (Deanery's) will clash or pally. I'm still trying to get the link.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Double post
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ignatio:

Something I read somewhere. Very convincing. Also remember the original title A Song Of Ice And Fire. Its either Ice (Jon) and Fire (Deanery's) will clash or pally. I'm still trying to get the link.
Jon is not particularly Ice if we are going to go by his parentage. He is an embodiment of Ice and Fire blood. The puzzling thing is based on resurrections that has happened in GoT, it is speculated a part of him will be lost.
Thats the shocker am waiting for.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MissIndependent(f): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
I deliberately stayed away from this thread cos I didn't want anyone to spoil it for me...now that I am thru with season 5, I can now follow the thread. Patient waiting for next year to watch season 6.

OMG don't tell me John Snow is Dead!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sod09(m): 6:08am On Jul 21, 2015
MissIndependent:
I deliberately stayed away from this thread cos I didn't want anyone to spoil it for me...now that I am thru with season 5, I can now follow the thread. Patient waiting for next year to watch season 6.

he didn't die he went on a break
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MissIndependent(f): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2015
sod09:
he didn't die he went on a break
I hope So o angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackiridis(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Gbola5:

Winter is Coming !
Winter is already here
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
blackiridis:
Winter is already here
That's just Autumn's Kiss.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tolexy007(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
You know Nothing, John Snow
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oysters, Clams and cockles

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tgirl4real(f): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
gj22:

lol. I only heard Oysters. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackiridis(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Tgirl4real:

lol. I only heard Oysters. grin
listen again
gj22:
two please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tgirl4real(f): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
blackiridis:

listen again

two please

I know she said 3 things, but I never knew what the other 2 were.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 12:20am On Jul 23, 2015
gj22:

Are your oysters fresh?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2015
ApexTitan:

Are your oysters fresh?
Those things are eaten raw. Must have a nasty taste but they seem to enjoy it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by candycrushsoda: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2015
Ignatio:

Those things are eaten raw. Must have a nasty taste but they seem to enjoy it.

Oysters tastes horrible. It's slimy n bland. I don't understand how they enjoy it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2015
candycrushsoda:

Oysters tastes horrible. It's slimy n bland. I don't understand how they enjoy it.

Apparently Ayra sold them to the man by the docks with vinegar. Wonder how that combo tastes.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by candycrushsoda: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2015
ApexTitan:

Apparently Ayra sold them to the man by the docks with vinegar. Wonder how that combo tastes.

*pukes*
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hello all,it's been quite long I stopped watching this movie.

I want to know what eventually happened to that girl that has those little dragon. I have forgotten her name,but she was organising a legion of Armies ,before I stopped watching. in series one

Is she dead? was those dragon taken from her.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackiridis(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
manoda:
Hello all,it's been quite long I stopped watching this movie.

I want to know what eventually happened to that girl that has those little dragon. I have forgotten her name,but she was organising a legion of Armies ,before I stopped watching. in series one

Is she dead? was those dragon taken from her.
u've missed a lot.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2015
blackiridis:
u've missed a lot.
You don't say!! waooh those dragon has finally grown. I was actually rooting for her then. wanted her to take over that kingdom
Do you think she has a chance? I think I will go and watch the rest of it,I know I have really missed alot
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackiridis(m): 5:04am On Jul 26, 2015
manoda:

You don't say!! waooh those dragon has finally grown.
I was actually rooting for her then. wanted her to take over that kingdom

Do you think she has a chance?
I think I will go and watch the rest of it,I know I have really missed alot
with her large army + 3 dragons yeah, she stand a chance.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
MissIndependent:

He cant survive those stabs, about six stabs. He's dead, except if someone is dreaming or imagining.

Through with 5 yesterday, is season 6 not out, ive been trying to get it since the close of the day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
blackiridis:

with her large army + 3 dragons yeah, she stand a chance.

2 dragons, I don't think the one that flew her out of the arena will survive those spears. Flew the queen to one unknown destination and cnt fly the queen back, my thinking though. I think the dragon is dying.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by davide470(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
So, how true is this? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
davide470:
So, how true is this? cheesy
Fanart.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sile12:

2 dragons, I don't think the one that flew her out of the arena will survive those spears. Flew the queen to one unknown destination and cnt fly the queen back, my thinking though. I think the dragon is dying.

Drogon is not dying. Just head strong is all.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MissIndependent(f): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sile12:

He cant survive those stabs, about six stabs. He's dead, except if someone is dreaming or imagining.

Through with 5 yesterday, is season 6 not out, ive been trying to get it since the close of the day
I really do hope he was dreaming...

Season 6 keh? Wait for April 2016 grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.