Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1091491 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 09, 2014
Jade William:

I don't think they'l kill Joffrey's character.
My interest is Arya&her crippled brother.
I so so love d Imp&d Lannister's main man.
Jamie might marry dat lady soldier dat brought him home.
Joffrey will die, that part is as sure as eggs is eggs. All I hope for is a torturous death for the vile bastard.

My three favorite characters in the show are Tyrion, Arya and Daenerys.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by joelpearl: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
yes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ITbomb(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
And the Hound is dead
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bravoosii: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
akintun: Chai I have been unbanned ooooooooo. Hackers una well done oooo.
LOL
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Obinnau(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
The Queen of England visits the iron throne.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Santino1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
O boy.. look at Sansa shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Obinnau(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
game of thrones fan captures some of the real life scenes.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Obinnau(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
more

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by wintersnow(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
can't wait for season 5.

WINTER IS COMING JOHN SNOW
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by wintersnow(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
can't wait for season 4...

WINTER IS COMING JOHN SNOW
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by uzoexcel(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Debeloved87(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
this GOT is just awesome. I heard season 5 is not out..is DAT true.?
my main character is Tyrion. am not show tywin died, peter baelish the evil wise guy. unmh, Queen sassy might be the next vicious monster..GOT is such a great movie series..is there any movie series DAT is very interesting DAT one can watch before season 5 of Game of throne comes out.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by uzoexcel(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2014
lol...season 5 will come out by next year @ least...sorrry to burst ur bubble smiley
Debeloved87: this GOT is just awesome. I heard season 5 is not out..is DAT true.?
my main character is Tyrion. am not show tywin died, peter baelish the evil wise guy. unmh, Queen sassy might be the next vicious monster..GOT is such a great movie series..is there any movie series DAT is very interesting DAT one can watch before season 5 of Game of throne comes out.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by uzoexcel(m): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8eL2CjzHw
The rains of castamere theme..The red wedding theme song
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Chijosky(m): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2014
This one got me laughing, wen tyrion lannister was ask "how do u want to die" he replied "in my bed at 80 wit belly full of wine and a girls mouth on my c*ck" ..lol the imp is so intelligent
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by uzoexcel(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
have a question, 'why did lord varys's leave with the imp onboard that ship?'
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
uzoexcel: have a question, 'why did lord varys's leave with the imp onboard that ship?'
Lord Tywin was dead and Varys played a role in helping the perpetrator to escape from prison and find his way to Lord Tywin's bedroom.
If he didn't leave, he would be dead in a short while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Debeloved87(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Seun:
Lord Tywin was dead and Varys played a role in helping the perpetrator to escape from prison and find his way to Lord Tywin's bedroom.
If he didn't leave, he would be dead in a short while.
unhm, oga Seun u too dey enjoy the movie fa...nice one. @uxoexcel, the imp is my guy too, very intelligent and great with words. but why season 5 go come out next year name? DAT one too far o...peter baelish the evil guy, filled with cunning wisdom. thank God sans a saved his asshole when he was being tried for the death of the queen of the vales,well his bubbles might soon burst very soon, maybe in season5.....

which series can I watch before this season 5 o.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by philfearon(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Debeloved87: this GOT is just awesome. I heard season 5 is not out..is DAT true.?

Try "Continuum" or "Vikings"..
Thank me later!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by philfearon(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Debeloved87: unhm, oga Seun u too dey enjoy the movie fa...nice one. @uxoexcel, the imp is my guy too, very intelligent and great with words. but why season 5 go come out next year name? DAT one too far o...peter baelish the evil guy, filled with cunning wisdom. thank God sans a saved his asshole when he was being tried for the death of the queen of the vales,well his bubbles might soon burst very soon, maybe in season5.....

which series can I watch before this season 5 o.....
There are many Series You can watch.....Just tell me Ur Genre!!
Try "The Lost Room" and "Supernatural".......
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Debeloved87(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2014
philfearon:
There are many Series You can watch.....Just tell me Ur Genre!!
Try "The Lost Room" and "Supernatural".......
OK thanks bro. I enjoy films like science fiction films, and the likes of GOT.. I think I will try supernatural.. it sounds like wat I will like.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by philfearon(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Debeloved87: OK thanks bro. I enjoy films like science fiction films, and the likes of GOT.. I think I will try supernatural.. it sounds like wat I will like.
Both are excellently awesome!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by purplekayc(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2014
Too many assassinations and a bit of sexual content in this series but really good acting.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by purplekayc(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2014
Am about to download the remaining episodes of S4 (just finished watching episode 1)from fztvseries
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by purplekayc(m): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
S4
the dwarf is setup

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by purplekayc(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
smiley
Then he commits revenge.
even killing his father......... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.