Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089700 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lebete3000: 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
kay9:

Slow down ke? Hell to the no. Ive read all the books but im still loving the show; slowing down will kill the anticipation/momentum/fun. Updates on the show actually imply that GRRM has provided Benioff and the producers with concluding plot points in case he isn't around to complete the books (=kicks the bucket).

I find it hard to read d books, they as boring as f*ck

I prefer d movie....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 12:12am On Mar 30, 2015
Seun:
They can slow the show down by a few years to give GRRM more time to release Winds Of Winter. GRRM seems to be very focused on it now.

If they do that the show is dead. I agree that the show has caught up with the books but they can now spin the story anyhow they like. Which makes it more interesting.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bawss1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
lebete3000:

I find it hard to read d books, they as boring as f*ck

I prefer d movie....

Boring ke. Just say you are not a reader.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lebete3000: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
Bawss1:

Boring ke. Just say you are not a reader.

Lol...i'm an introvert & a bookworm...badt combo cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
The Winter Is Coming...
12/04/2015
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 11, 2015
Tomorrowcheesykiss
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bawss1(m): 7:00am On Apr 11, 2015
suxxman:
Tomorrowcheesykiss

Most likely Monday when it will hit the interwebs.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bawss1:

Most likely Monday when it will hit the interwebs.

Most likely sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by derbybliz(m): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2015
Dgunnerz:
The Winter Is Coming...
12/04/2015

That's great news, I now have a great reason to be happy for this week....thanks GOT for ending the wait
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bad news... Unofficial first four episodes are out.
No spoilers. Go and get your copy!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by eldav(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
This new season is da bomb
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by 2map(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
The first four episodes are out on o2tvseries.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Csami(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'm on it already
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamoyindamola(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
I dnt think there's continuity in dis season
Cos y is tyrion with beards
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Grabs modem. Downloads idm.

Serious face on.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
No Spoilers 'Yet'. please..... I beg you guys in the name of God. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
iamoyindamola:
Edit your post.. No spoilers!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 13, 2015
Dgunnerz:

Edit your quote. #NoSpoilers
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bawss1(m): 1:11am On Apr 13, 2015
iamoyindamola:

Obviously some time had passed, perhaps a few weeks, since his act of patricide at KL.

#This is not a spoiler!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 6:28am On Apr 13, 2015
Since we have four episodes out already, is it safe to discuss the four here before their official release or discuss after each episode is released by HBO?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by clerkent(m): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2015
the fun is gone 4episode already out.i heard its six self.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kirrs: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2015
clerkent:
the fun is gone 4episode already out.i heard its six self.
It is four for now though the leaker teased to release more. #sad#
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bufness(m): 8:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Mayne i cnt watch d four jo ......i prefer d suspense....lol ifaaaa hear cant wait,watched all grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bufness(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2015
philfearon:

Valar Dohaeris!
azor ahai
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siegfried99(m): 8:14am On Apr 13, 2015
bufness:
Mayne i cnt watch d four jo ......i prefer d suspense....lol ifaaaa hear cant wait,watched all grin grin

grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2015
4 episodes? shocked shocked shocked Sounds like excellent homework for tonight but tbh, the leak is an a55 angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2015
HBO screwed up with the chain of custody thing, a whole 4 episodes just leaked like that. The thirst that would have generated after the premier would have been immense.
Well, saw them all last night so i'm less thirsty.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BluePearls(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2015
Mhen, how did they let dis happen? four episodes leaked? enough suspense ruined..or was it intentional?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bawss1(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2015
BluePearls:
Mhen, how did they let dis happen? four episodes leaked? enough suspense ruined..or was it intentional?

I doubt it's intentional, HBO has nothing to gain from leaking the show. Thing is many people will watch these four episodes at once then revert to waiting for one episode a week in the near future. Funny.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BluePearls(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bawss1:

I doubt it's intentional, HBO has nothing to gain from leaking the show. Thing is many people will watch these four episodes at once then revert to waiting for one episode a week in the near future. Funny.

i quite agree with you, HBO wouldnt leak intentionally except they have something to gain from it. i just hope they get a good plumber to fix their leaks and avoid future occurrence.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamoyindamola(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dgunnerz:

not a spoiler

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.