Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! (1509 Views)

LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT / EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] / EXPOSED!! Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian=Seun Osewa
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by SlyIg(f): 8:54am On Apr 01, 2013
If so, why that?
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by aminho(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2013
you are a fool seun will never be another person
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by tomakint: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Sincere 9gerian=Seun Osewa
Really, you are 'addicted' to Nairaland, no doubt wink
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2013
aminho: you are a fool seun will never be another person
You'r an April fool.
Lol...
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by tomakint: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You'r an April fool.
Lol...
I just knew it, he fell for the bait cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by 9icest: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2013
Seun is too techie, and not really a political nutjob like sincere bullshyt. I'd cry If Gej is actuallying paying this guy salary, he's too boring. By the way, I missed beaf's aggression and maniac passion for Gej. The only person who could do such hachet job remains myself alone. cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2013
tomakint:
Really, you are 'addicted' to Nairaland, no doubt wink
You'r not far from the truth. One of my handsets is dedicated to NL. I may need an antidote to reduce the addiction
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2013
Look for a better April fool joke....stop Famzing
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by morgist(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Sincere 9gerian=Seun Osewa

So Fools are still Fooling their fellow Fools on April Fools Day

You better Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by tomakint: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You'r not far from the truth. One of my handsets is dedicated to NL. I may need an antidote to reduce the addiction
Good one bro, in my own case 'I am almost' its indeed a place of fun, education and real exposure cool Seun did a good job setting up a forum like this at such a time like this! As for you my brother, when the time is ripe, I will personally campaign and lead many Nairalanders as well to nominate you as a 'MODERATOR' you really deserve to be in the scheme of things as far as Nairaland is concerned! Happy Easter to you my brother wink

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2013
This aren't an April fool joke:

Sincere9gerian = Tomakint
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2013
tomakint:
Good one bro, in my own case 'I am almost' its indeed a place of fun, education and real exposure cool Seun did a good job setting up a forum like this at such a time like this! As for you my brother, when the time is ripe, I will personally campaign and lead many Nairalanders as well to nominate you as a 'MODERATOR' you really deserve to be in the scheme of things as far as Nairaland is concerned! Happy Easter to you my brother wink
I wish you happy Easter too.
However, I dont want to be a moderator. Never! I want to remain a PLAYER, a solid player. NL is already taking too much of my time. There's no extra time for extra role.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2013
ilugunboy: This aren't an April fool joke:

Sincere9gerian = Tomakint
Well, if saying that will make you HAPPY and keep you away from TROUBLE or being used as an instrument for suicide bombing, good for you and the society.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Well, if saying that will make you HAPPY and keep you away from TROUBLE or being used as an instrument for suicide bombing, good for you and the society.

Your Godfather in Aso Rock knows those bombers...he certainly knows am not.

So let your brain keep going into overdrive
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2013
tomakint:

haa,is nairaland a new site? it should be in jss1 or jss2 nw if the forum was human.
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

Your Godfather in Aso Rock knows those bombers...he certainly knows am not.

So let your brain keep going into overdrive
Good to know you'r not contemplating engaging in suicide bombing. That reduces the work of JTF.

Meanwhile, even if GEJ is my godfather, he still your president, except you'r not a Nigerian. Learn to address your president and others in position of authority properly.
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Gbawe: 10:54am On Apr 01, 2013
@Insecure9gerian.

Your attempt at humour is as dry and as senseless as your posts here. Must you open your mouth at all merely because it is 1st of April?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Good to know you'r not contemplating engaging in suicide bombing. That reduces the work of JTF.

Meanwhile, even if GEJ is my godfather, he still your president, except you'r not a Nigerian. Learn to address your president and others in position of authority properly.

Just as the opening post is meaningless and too patronising, this comment is rather another senseless one....
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by dridowu: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2013
Wasted thread
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2013
Gbawe: @sincere9gerian.

Your attempt at humour is as dry and as senseless as your posts here. Must you open your mouth at all merely because it is 1st of April?
Ok. I have closed my mouth. Hope you'r happy?
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2013
Sincere9gerian is not on the same boat with Seun as far as lexicology is concerned.
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Ngwakwe: 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
How?

Billyonaire: Sincere9gerian is not on the same boat with Seun as far as lexicology is concerned.
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Gbawe: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Ok. I have closed my mouth. Hope you'r happy?

Yes I am. If you wasted less time on nauseating sycophancy and the worship of mediocrity then perhaps you may have time for literature that would improve your wit and make you a naturally more engaging and charismatic person.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by OmoTier1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
Gbawe:

Yes I am. If you wasted less time on nauseating sycophancy and the worship of mediocrity then perhaps you may have time for literature that would improve your wit and make you a naturally more engaging and charismatic person.
Chei! Na Woman-being you finish like this cry
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Chei! Na Woman-being you finish like this cry

woman being ke - biatch being is more like it - the jona jizz receptacle - takes jona in every orifice
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Pataki: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
Gbawe:

Oh dear!

Were you reading my mind?!
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by plendil: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
I'm not aware of Seun being a GEJ apologist in the first place.
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by nuclearboy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
Gbawe:

Sorry but this is very unfair of you!

The guy has been an abject failure in all things in all his life and for the first time has found another doofus who is ready to pay for his low IQ!

How dare you now complain that he is a bad net in the hands of a bad fisherman? What else would you have him be? A good tool?
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
Gbawe:

I'm too happy to engage in another endless debate today. Provided my last post made you happy, its all fine and good. Let the happiness flow..
Re: Breaking News: Sincere 9gerian Exposed! by tomakint: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I'm too happy to engage in another endless debate today. Provided my last post made you happy, its all fine and good. Let the happiness flow..
Another deserved response from Sincere 9gerian to psychopaths in the house cool

(1) (Reply)

2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths / Change We Can See: Kudos To Gov Kwankwaso Of Kano State / Photo Of Nigerian Woman Found Dead In Her London Home; Son Charged For Murder!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.