Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,450 members, 7,958,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths (1520 Views)

Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home / Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. / Rivers Guber: Tension As Police Stop APC Rally In Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
THE youth wing of Igbo Socio-cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has vowed to stop the All Progressives Congress, APC, from winning elections in the South East geo-political zone in 2015.

Rising from a meeting in Enugu, Ohanaeze youths advised the APC to concentrate in the North and South-West as the South-East zone was a no go area for the party.

Organising Secretary of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, who spoke on the resolution adopted at the meeting, said Igbo youths would never be associated with a political party that had exhibited ethnic and religious bias as the APC.

According to him, the Yoruba/Hausa alliance which the new party epitomizes has never favoured Ndigbo since independence and cautioned Ndigbo against embracing the party.

Isiguzoro said: "APC should therefore concentrate in the North and West. We (Ohanaeze youths) will make sure that APC does not win even a councillorship seat in the South-East.  The party was formed out of acrimony. We will not tolerate any gang up in the South-East".

He also said Ndigbo youths would not give President Goodluck Jonathan a single vote in2015, "unless they sit with him and take stock of what his administration has done or not done for the zone."

Isiguzoro said Igbo youths resolved at the meeting that Abia State governor, Theodore Orji, should be the link between them and the Presidency, since he had shown enormous concern for the welfare of youths across the entire Igboland.

He said:  "Governor T.A. Orji is the only person we have confidence in. Governor T. A. Orji is the reason why we have remained calm in spite of the bomb attacks targeted against Igbos in various parts of Northern Nigeria.

"We have also been restrained by our brother who is the Chief of Army Staff. We are therefore giving the President 28 days to call us for a roundtable so that we can take stock or else, we will not guarantee him of even a single vote in 2015."

2 Likes

Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by kenbee(f): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
In as much as we all have freedom of speech, the youth group should know that some feats can not be reached by mere talking.
Let people learn how to speak for them individual selves.
Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
The bigots have spoken! Well done!

4 Likes

Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by Akpaife(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
Rest in peace APC igbos dnt need u go away

Igbos has learn alot

4 Likes

Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by Ngwakwe: 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
On behalf of Njiko Ndigbo, we the authentic Representative of Our people call on all well meaning Nigerians to disregard this self serving communique issued by fake Ohanaeze Youths.

South East Youths are bridge builders and intend allowing our people the freedom of association and right to make their choices without being manipulated or tele-guided.

Though we seek a common identity, a brand of politics with united front to give us the leverage to negotiating a better package for our zone, we condemn every act of manipulation (political witch-craft) or use of bigotry to subvert independent minds who wishes otherwise.

We are not at variance with any political party and hereby states categorically our willingness to align with any party whose mandate offers our region a better package.

We will publish a rebuttal to this damaging and evil oriented communique in our National Dailies.

Thanks for your understanding.

Signed: the carcus
Njiko Ndigbo on behalf of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

Source

8 Likes

Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by thewarrior72: 12:22am On Nov 24, 2013
:-XWhich one make I believe? Oga ngwawke na ur own abi na the one we de spit fire and brimstone?
All this mushroom groups/society should realise that we are in 21century, the days of coercing people into one group/political party has gone, party affiliation should be an individual or person thing not a bandwagon movement.

Mana achorokwam party nde ugwu na alaigbo
Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by Onlytruth(m): 12:40am On Nov 24, 2013
Ngwakwe: On behalf of Nzuko Ndigbo Online, we the authentic Representative of Our people call on all well meaning Nigerians to disregard this self serving communique issued by Ohanaeze Youths.

South East Youths are bridge builders and intend allowing our people the freedom of association and right to make their choices without being manipulated or tele-guided.

Though we seek a common identity, a brand of politics with united front to give us the leverage to negotiating a better package for our zone, we condemn every act of manipulation (political witch-craft) or use of bigotry to subvert independent minds who wishes otherwise.

We are not at variance with any political party and hereby states categorically our willingness to align with any party whose mandate offers our region a better package.

We will publish a rebuttal to this damaging and evil oriented communique in our National Dailies.

Thanks for your understanding.

Signed: the carcus
Nzuko Ndigbo on behalf of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

Corrected and endorsed. Unless I'm wrong.
Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by Onlytruth(m): 12:44am On Nov 24, 2013
I also want to use this opportunity to advise Ndigbo AGAIN, that unity is far more important than political correctness.
The only unity we should detest, or reject, is one that calls for our heads as sacrificial objects.
Everything else can be tolerated in the interest of unity of purpose.

No group can ever move forward without unity.

So, if we have Ohanaeze Youths, let us try our best to organize under that.

Dalu nu.

1 Like

Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by Kingsley1000(m): 6:28am On Nov 24, 2013
Op,learn how to see beyond ur nose..pdp,apga are evil......apc is the agent of transformation in nigeria
Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by Ngwakwe: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2013
Thanks

Onlytruth:

Corrected and endorsed. Unless I'm wrong.
Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2013
Akpa ife: Rest in peace APC igbos dnt need u go away

Igbos has learn alot
It is your region you have every right to install any party of your choice. With your attitude am sure there won't be an igbo president till 2050 grin

4 Likes

Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 24, 2013
He said: "Governor T.A. Orji is the only person we have confidence in.

need I say more?

1 Like

Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by mikeywise(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2013
Obiagelli:
need I say more?
My sister, with †ђξ above statement from †ђξ so called youth, is there hope for our Igbo race?

1 Like

Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
You dont want to vote for apc, yet you lot keep running to apc controlled states in search for a better life

4 Likes

Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by gurnam: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
This is purely a group nurtured and sponsored solely by T. A Orji and his acolytes in Abia.

Open-minded Igbos are not suppose to fall for this obvious charade.
Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
osinachukwu:

He also said Ndigbo youths would not give President Goodluck Jonathan a single vote in2015, "unless they sit with him and take stock of what his administration has done or not done for the zone."

Isiguzoro said Igbo youths resolved at the meeting that Abia State governor, Theodore Orji, should be the link between them and the Presidency, since he had shown enormous concern for the welfare of youths across the entire Igboland.

He said:  "Governor T.A. Orji is the only person we have confidence in. Governor T. A. Orji is the reason why we have remained calm in spite of the bomb attacks targeted against Igbos in various parts of Northern Nigeria.

"We have also been restrained by our brother who is the Chief of Army Staff. We are therefore giving the President 28 days to call us for a roundtable so that we can take stock or else, we will not guarantee him of even a single vote in 2015."

nothing more to say. ibo kwenu.
Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Tadon200:
nothing more to say. ibo kwenu.

Kwezuenu abi how una dey take talk am? cheesy
Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by harmless011: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
This silly group is not speaking for igbos.
Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
How many days ultimatum did the fowl.s give? undecided
Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by gurnam: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
Segeggs: How many days ultimatum did the fowl.s give? undecided

28 days....before the street Skelewu dance begins while carrying female handbags by wrapper tying jobless men on the streets of Aba...from Ikot-Ekpene road through Faulks road and out onto PH road all day.

Yeye fools!
Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by thewarrior72: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
gurnam:

28 days....before the street Skelewu dance begins while carrying female handbags by wrapper tying jobless men on the streets of Aba...from Ikot-Ekpene road through Faulks road and out onto PH road all day.

Yeye fools!
This got me laughing hard
Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Lol

Well, I would say the Igbos have matured politically!!

Politics is about interest (the Yorubas) know this very well

The Igbos have no stake in APC, they are not part of APC, therefore it would be foolish to invest (vote) in them. in fact I've said it times without number that APC is a regional party.

People may claim the Igbos are tribalistic but cannot tell them their stake in APC.

They claim APC will bring development, but I could point to several APC states with no development and PDP states with development (vice-versa)

The Republican party (in USA) cannot win an election in Ogun state, why? Because the people of Ogun have no stake in the party.

That's Politics...... It's all about interest.

That is why Buhari and Tinubu came together INTEREST

This is 2013! Most people are enlightened, propaganda doesn't seem to work any more.

My advice to APC, stop all these media stuff, go to the Igbos tell them what they stand to gain from your party, let them see their brothers in important position in APC. 2015 is not far off

2 Likes

Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by Onlytruth(m): 1:29am On Nov 25, 2013
NO LONG TIN: Lol

Well, I would say the Igbos have matured politically!!

Politics is about interest (the Yorubas) know this very well

The Igbos have no stake in APC, they are not part of APC, therefore it would be foolish to invest (vote) in them. in fact I've said it times without number that APC is a regional party.

People may claim the Igbos are tribalistic but cannot tell them their stake in APC.

They claim APC will bring development, but I could point to several APC states with no development and PDP states with development (vice-versa)

The Republican party (in USA) cannot win an election in Ogun state, why? Because the people of Ogun have no stake in the party.

That's Politics...... It's all about interest.

That is why Buhari and Tinubu came together INTEREST

This is 2013! Most people are enlightened, propaganda doesn't seem to work any more.

My advice to APC, stop all these media stuff, go to the Igbos tell them what they stand to gain from your party, let them see their brothers in important position in APC. 2015 is not far off

They'll rather die first before they do what you say here. lol
They believe that they are "sophisticated" while Igbo are not. They believe that only they have the right to plant, nurture, harvest, and package tribalism, foist it on the rest of the nation for decades, passing national leadership from the core North to West as if Nigeria is a game of ping-pong between the core North and the West, and we all cheer them on singing kumbaya.
Well, I wish them Goodluck Jona.

2 Likes

Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by omenka(m): 2:14am On Nov 25, 2013
Obiagelli:
need I say more?
You don't my dear. It is indeed unfortunate. Dead country, deader leaders, deadest citizens.
Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2013
Akpa ife: Rest in peace APC igbos dnt need u go away

Igbos has learn alot
Yes oo! Igbos HAS LEARN alot. cheesy
Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2013
poor youths.selling themselves for 4k while their governors chop their chicks
Re: 2015_we'll Stop APC In The South East-igbo Youths by stebell(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2013
I'm not Ibo, but I think de APC shud do their home work well. Yu don't expect to sell a new product without promoting such product.

Looking @ de structure of APC, yu can say that party was formed without other regions in mind.
Position 1 to 25 are all muslims.
Ngige, Okorocha and all other Ibos on that train are like pawns on a chess board.
Any point in tym they can be sacrified to save the train.

Umu alaibo, unu mepa anyi.
Hope I gat dat rite.

#Fresh Air# everywhere yu D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥.
#Team GEJ#
Proudly Ijaw
Proudly Rivers
Proudly Naija

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About Nigeria's First / Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki / Dr Chris Ngige Sues Apga,inec For Election Malpratice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.