Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government (9019 Views)

Dasukigate: Buhari Collected $300,000 Compensation From Dasuki. / Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" / Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by iykmora(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Which ones?
Give us the location and the Miss Cherrytop you usually "employ".

i don modify am...oya face front! grin

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by kalohkaloh: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
Maybe the 3,000 naira is for them to open savings account where the real compensation will be paid later.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by Okdanny: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
The 3000 is for what ?
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by gen2briz(m): 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
Waiting for the state govt to tell us say na $3000 and not #3000
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
badesco: A paltry sum of N3k for flood victims? It is an insult of the highest order, it is even better not to give than to give some unreasonable.
....dnt u knw dat the federal government after the flood increased the monthly allocation amonth states that sufferd frm the flood.....apart frm this private individula/corparat bodies contributed...wht can 3000 do?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by ChrisGnarly: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
plz ooo, is it 3k or 300k or 3m. dont think that a gov that earn 4m as security vote will gv flood victims 3k, thats stupidity. thats y masses shld wake up from sleep, 2015 is near
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by Jabioro: 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
3k na 4 recharge card
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by ninja4life(m): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
mlqs: @steffans u are a goat,infact sokoto goat 4 that matter.Do you know how it feel not to have shelter and food.I pray God will not judge u with this comment.Kogi goverment the anger of God is coming on you soon if you fail to do the right things 4 these victims.Mark my word.
keep on waiting 4 God i'm afraid u will hav to wait till eternity dis is where we ought to exercise our right as a citizen but how many of us know our right and how to go abt it with d present crop of corrupt leaders we hav

1 Like

Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by Yusful(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
Infact Kogi state government is a sham and a huge failure. How on earth would people that lost properties collect 3k as compensation. I guess they feel the citizens of kogi state are not wise. Most of them in government spend upto 20k in just an outing with their numerous Ashawo. Am so ashamed of our leaders. It is almost time kick their asses

1 Like

Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
Inik: After millions of naira were raised by donors and also appropriated by the federal govt for relief & assistance to the flood victims, they are offering them a paltry sum of 3000 naira. The rest of the money has entered voicemail. Nigeria is hopelessly corrupt!
No, na GEJ fault nau! I thot every bad thing na presido dey cause am?
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by warrikid(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
This is a glaring case of corruption,its so clear and nothing is going to be done
Jeeeez,dis country is "hopelessly corrupt" like smeone pointed out earlier.
The last man down the corruption ladder is now trying to explain wat I can't even fathom in d ist place.
Na revolution go end all dis matter one day,una go see am. Rubbissshhhh
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by SlyIg(f): 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
steffans: Na d Govt Pour d Rain?

Btwn... Has d govt not bin feeding dem since last year

If otherwise, 3k is low as 139 milla giving by d state govt...
you're an idiott!
Was d flood caused by rain?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by sparkwil(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
Its obvious that amt is insignificant but truth is they may neva have any other form of assistance from the govt. So my advice to them is to take the money. Its unfortunate but we just have to face reality.
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by jamace(m): 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
LWKMD grin grin
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by andyanders: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
In fact this government is a disgrace and will be punished by God. How come you offer 3k to someone with family? How come a government official will stand to plead with the people to accept such an offer? In fact the so called officer coming to defend the compensation should die by accident on his way back with his, edd-iot.
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by redsun(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
Three thousand naira?Less than ten pounds for victims flood devastation,even when the muderfuckers budget/steal billions for mere stationaries that are never supplied.

Can that buy a loaf of good bread in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by redsun(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
Three thousand naira?Less than fifteen pounds for victims flood devastation,even when the muderfuckers budget/steal billions for mere stationaries that are never supplied.

Can that buy a loaf of good bread in nigeria?
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by SIRKOL(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
badesco: A paltry sum of N3k for flood victims? It is an insult of the highest order, it is even better not to give than to give some unreasonable.
...i am still wondering why dey didnt throw stones at dem...wat do de take dem 4
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by kegel(m): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
genlion: A GREAT INJUSTICE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. WAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS GOVT? 3000 TO DO WAT? HOW MUCH DO THEY USE IN FEEDING THEIR DOGS? SOME PEOPLE MUST DIE IN THIS COUNTRY FOR PEOPLE TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE. PAPA GOD PLS DO THIS REVOLUTION URSELF. STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Easy, brother.
The govt gave out a total sum of N139m. How it shared out is a diffrent matter.
This means N139m less for govt to spend on other projects.
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by kegel(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
andyanders: In fact this government is a disgrace and will be punished by God. How come you offer 3k to someone with family? How come a government official will stand to plead with the people to accept such an offer? In fact the so called officer coming to defend the compensation should die by accident on his way back with his, edd-iot.

This is uncalled for. Pls lets not get too emotional. Remember that the person u are praying for to die has dependants.
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by andyanders: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
kegel:

This is uncalled for. Pls lets not get too emotional. Remember that the person u are praying for to die has dependants.

You want me to pray more? He will die with his generation. How will he justify a paltry sum of 3,000 naira for a family? It is better you don't even give them. How much is 3,000 Mr goodman? ur leaders are so selfish. How much do our Senators and Rep take home per min., seating? In fact, I say it again, they will all perish. It would have been better for them to have given them 1 bag of rice each to go home with, than given them cash gift of 3k.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by cold(m): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
N3000? Butu y kogi why? This is so sad i honestly want to wring somebody's neck angry
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by BusHouse(m): 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2013

^^Yes, the govt fed them with indomine & biscuit. Just the way governor Idris Wada & his drunken deputy diverted all the relief materials & cash. I know of one ex hon Mustafa alade who is now the kogi state vice president of red cross society. This crook loaded two full toyota hummer bush with relief materials meant for the flood victims & diverted them to his woman friend around newlayout area. A month after, he (hon) was hospitalised with an unknown ailment at fmc lokoja. I know some staff in the dept govn office who shared from this money. But they will soon experience SPIRITUAL FLOOD, the honourable own is a child's play untill they repent.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by Symphony007: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
Wow!! Wow!! Wow!!...this government is giving what some folks spend on airtime daily to flood victims to rebuild or start up their shattered lives..who created these things? Certainly not the God i know.
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by Greatfuture: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
kogi state always in news for the wrong thing,the least developed state in nigeria
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by hassey(m): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
am sure it must b $3000 d writer mean to write. Cus 3000naira is a big insult on dem.
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by Yahayamoses(m): 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2013

. Dn't say wat u dn't knw. U ar judging dis pple wrngly. Do u knw hw much dangote, ecowas, international comunity, federal govt and wel able pple brougt 2 kogi state? I wil stop hr nt 2 say much abt wat i saw.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by Fidtad: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2013

Fools paradise.
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by AceVentura: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
The N139M that was distributed by Kogi State Govt must be a joke. What happened to the N1B donated by the Jim Ovia foundation alone & other donations people made because of the floods of last year? I used to work in Zenith Bank & I saw the various donations made by people for this cause. The politicians/ govt have a lot of questions to answer. God have mercy on all of them.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by avalontony(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
this must be april fool from the governor!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by Missonas(f): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
Seriously?as in 1,2,3k...haba datz unacceptable.2fink dat kogi waz d worst hit.deir state bursary per studnt bak then waz dis same 3k hw can u relate dat 2a family.it must be a joke!!!i mean if a governor can giv 10mil 2sum guy...
Re: Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government by AceVentura: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2013

@steffans, I feel sorry for you. I'm sure you're a waste to society. One of the reasons why people pay taxes is to enable the govt to assist others in times of need. If u don't have any meaningful contribution, shut ur trap.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Leave Their Light Bulbs On In Day Time. / Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics / This Is Not A 5 Star Hotel In Lekki. It Is A 400 Room Mansion Owned By A Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.