Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Any Strong Bible Scholars Want To Break Down This Verse 1 John 5 Vs 8 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Strong Bible Scholars Want To Break Down This Verse 1 John 5 Vs 8 (906 Views)

87% Of Christians Probably Don't Know This Verse In The Bible. @pix / 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! / 34 Reasons Why The “holy Spirit” Is Not A “person” - Bible Scholars attention ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Strong Bible Scholars Want To Break Down This Verse 1 John 5 Vs 8 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
Re: Any Strong Bible Scholars Want To Break Down This Verse 1 John 5 Vs 8 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
Man is a Spirit, has water inside of him and Blood flowing through the veins...the Spirit, water and Blood hence are in agreement to what we understand as human being....Isaiah 43 vs 10... "Ye are my witnesses, saith The LORD, and My servants whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I AM He: before me there was no GOD formed, neither shall there be after Me"...now as proclaimed by the LORD, Ye are my witnesses, 1 JOHN 5 vs 8 would be in reference to Living Humans.

1 Like

Re: Any Strong Bible Scholars Want To Break Down This Verse 1 John 5 Vs 8 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
PastelChic: Man is a Spirit, has water inside of him and Blood flowing through the veins....Isaiah 43 vs 10... "Ye are my witnesses, saith The LORD, and My servants whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I AM He: before me there was no GOD formed, neither shall there be after Me".
NICE TRY.

WELL THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS. ON EARTH, PEOPLE WOULD BE FASCINATED WITH HOW GODLY YOUR LIFESTYLE IS. BUT WHAT IS THE CAUSE FOR THIS FASCINATION ? WHAT DYNAMICS WENT INTO MAKING YOUR LIFESTYLE A FASCINATION TO BEHOLD ?

1-WATER. WATER IS BIBLICAL LINGO FOR 'KNOWLEDGE'. AND SINCE ITS THE BIBLE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AND NOT CARNAL KNOWLEDGE OF MAN, 'WATER' MEANS THE KNOWLEDGE IN THE BIBLE

2-BLOOD. WHEN THE BIBLE MENTIONS BLOOD, IT MEANS 'KILLED'.

3-SPIRIT. IS THE SPIRIT IN MAN.

SO PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER IT MEANS THE WORD OF GOD ( WATER ) KILLED ( BLOOD ) THE OLD MAN IN YOU ( SPIRIT ). IT MEANS THE WORD OF GOD KILLED THE OLD YOU AND NOW YOU ARE A NEW PERSON IN CHRIST. SO THESE THREE COMBINE TO CREATE A NEW YOU THAT WILL BE WITNESSED ON EARTH.
Re: Any Strong Bible Scholars Want To Break Down This Verse 1 John 5 Vs 8 by Goshen360(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Any Strong Bible Scholars Want To Break Down This Verse 1 John 5 Vs 8 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
Goshen360:
grin grin grin
wink LETS HAVE YOUR INTERPRETATION BRAH GOSHEN. IRON SHARPENS IRON
Re: Any Strong Bible Scholars Want To Break Down This Verse 1 John 5 Vs 8 by Freksy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Water, blood, and spirit bear witness to the fact that "Jesus is the Son of God". How?

John first says that Jesus came by means of water. Water was a witness bearer because when Jesus was baptized in water, the father himself expressed His approval of him as His Son saying, "this is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." (Matthew 3:17)

Christ was also shown to be God's Son with the blood he poured out in his death as "a ransom for all". (1 Timothy 2:5, 6)

Moreover, the descending of the spirit upon Jesus at his baptism witnessed to the fact that Jesus is God's Son. (Matthew 3:16; John 1:29-34) The same spirit enabled Jesus to carry out his commission and perform powerful works. (John 10:37, 38; Acts 10:38) And then, by the same spirit God resurrected him.—Matthew 27:50-54.

1 Like

Re: Any Strong Bible Scholars Want To Break Down This Verse 1 John 5 Vs 8 by BroPee: 6:25am On Apr 02, 2013
Repent and Accept the blood of Jesus cleansed you from all your sins. Accept God's provided lamb.
Be baptised with water (Acts 2:38) in the name of The Lord Jesus Christ Not titles of father, son, Holy ghost
Be baptised with the Holy Spirit (God will do this Himself according to Acts 2:38).
These three will make you rapture ready. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Heaven, Hell & The Condition Of Today's Church: A Must Read For Everyone!!! / Christianity Is A Fraud New Proof / REINCARNATION "The Boy Who Lived Before"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.