Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Did I Make A Mistake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Make A Mistake? (1169 Views)

What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! (2) (3) (4)

Did I Make A Mistake? by ChiSun27(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
Plz...i nid ur views on dis. I went 2 visit my frnd ydy been easta Sunday cus he told me dat he wil b @ hom but on getn dia i ws told by d younga sista dat he traveld very early in d mwanin...i doubtd ha n dcidd 2 kal him...yle on fon wit him he lied 2 me dat he tuk his galfrnd 2 d beach...i jst laffd n cut off d kal...so afta lytl dzcusn wit his lytl sis....i made an attempt 2 leav....but she pleaded wit me 2 stay a lytl longa...afta much hesitatn i dcidd 2 stay 4 sm tym (al dis yle...we wia at d veranda). Afta 30 mns PHCN brot dia easta lyt n as at dis tym it was arnd 6pm....i stil made a muv 2 go but she insistd dat I stay wit ha until wen she's rdy 2 slp...d nxt thng she did was 2 lock d door...dis was wen I strtd sensn som signs....2 cut d long story short....yle we wia watchn Nollywood film 2geda...som body cntact was made btw us n as a guy (gentle one) i reponded 2 d natural arosed hormones but it ended up in cwiouz smoochn.

She wntd me 2 kom ova 2dy... But i declined by givn ha xcuziz n promisd ha tmrw...d p is dat am scared cus i dnt wnt 2 ruin d rltnshp dat exist btw me n d broda even thou he lied 2 me.

Or shud I jst go ahed n regista b4 she strts categorizn me as a learner?
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
Someone needs to talk some sense into d heads of those secondary school ladies!
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by aadetoyin(f): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
If the brother catch u eh!
Still be asking if u should register!
Like seriously
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by hombre(m): 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
[quote a
uthor=SLIDE waxie]Someone needs to talk some sense into d heads of those secondary school ladies![/quote]

on pe!
@OP. No try wetin go kill u o!
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by ATMC(f): 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
ChiSun27: Plz...i nid ur views on dis. I went 2 visit my frnd ydy been easta Sunday cus he told me dat he wil b @ hom but on getn dia i ws told by d younga sista dat he traveld very early in d mwanin...i doubtd ha n dcidd 2 kal him...yle on fon wit him he lied 2 me dat he tuk his galfrnd 2 d beach...i jst laffd n cut off d kal...so afta lytl dzcusn wit his lytl sis....i made an attempt 2 leav....but she pleaded wit me 2 stay a lytl longa...afta much hesitatn i dcidd 2 stay 4 sm tym (al dis yle...we wia at d veranda). Afta 30 mns PHCN brot dia easta lyt n as at dis tym it was arnd 6pm....i stil made a muv 2 go but she insistd dat I stay wit ha until wen she's rdy 2 slp...d nxt thng she did was 2 lock d door...dis was wen I strtd sensn som signs....2 cut d long story short....yle we wia watchn Nollywood film 2geda...som body cntact was made btw us n as a guy (gentle one) i reponded 2 d natural arosed hormones but it ended up in cwiouz smoochn.

She wntd me 2 kom ova 2dy... But i declined by givn ha xcuziz n promisd ha tmrw...d p is dat am scared cus i dnt wnt 2 ruin d rltnshp dat exist btw me n d broda even thou he lied 2 me.

you are very foolish and a hypocrite you are indeed! What said your signature; fear God, respect god and i say to you respect god and practice what you preach...onye arumani chineke turu mvo na ike!
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by carlos1(m): 12:33am On Apr 02, 2013
ChiSun27: Plz...i nid ur views on dis. I went 2 visit my frnd ydy been easta Sunday cus he told me dat he wil b @ hom but on getn dia i ws told by d younga sista dat he traveld very early in d mwanin...i doubtd ha n dcidd 2 kal him...yle on fon wit him he lied 2 me dat he tuk his galfrnd 2 d beach...i jst laffd n cut off d kal...so afta lytl dzcusn wit his lytl sis....i made an attempt 2 leav....but she pleaded wit me 2 stay a lytl longa...afta much hesitatn i dcidd 2 stay 4 sm tym (al dis yle...we wia at d veranda). Afta 30 mns PHCN brot dia easta lyt n as at dis tym it was arnd 6pm....i stil made a muv 2 go but she insistd dat I stay wit ha until wen she's rdy 2 slp...d nxt thng she did was 2 lock d door...dis was wen I strtd sensn som signs....2 cut d long story short....yle we wia watchn Nollywood film 2geda...som body cntact was made btw us n as a guy (gentle one) i reponded 2 d natural arosed hormones but it ended up in cwiouz smoochn.

@ Op what r u registering? Is the teller u used to deposit money in the bank or are u registering for the new admission u got in d university? Dnt tell me its a human being u r refering to
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by k2039: 3:40am On Apr 02, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Someone needs to talk some sense into d heads of those secondary school ladies!
[size=13pt]Honesetly, I couldn't read the post because of the abbreviations[/size]
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 02, 2013
Translation?
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by adconline(m): 4:41am On Apr 02, 2013

Please write in pidgin English, I'm unable to make any sense out of this!
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:29am On Apr 02, 2013
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:30am On Apr 02, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt]Honesetly, I couldn't read the post because of the abbreviations[/size]
ok, lemme help u out:
The guy, mynd went over to see his frnd sexkillz but met wit his absence, safe for the friend's kid sister- popowaa! They chatted and popoowa refused to allow mynd leave.
After a while, mynd started grabbing popowaa's boobbie and yansh jes as usual on nairaland, and kissing gets dirty.

They separated in high moods.

Now, sexkillz's sister wants mynd to come. He is now askin if he shld go over and out and knock d girl's puccy out!

Yo dig now?

Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by Mynd44: 6:01am On Apr 02, 2013
^^
This guy is something else
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by luvmijeje(f): 6:25am On Apr 02, 2013
SLIDE waxie: ok, lemme help u out:
The guy, mynd went over to see his frnd sexkillz but met wit his absence, safe for the friend's kid sister- popowaa! They chatted and popoowa refused to allow mynd leave.
After a while, mynd started grabbing popowaa's boobbie and yansh jes as usual on nairaland, and kissing gets dirty.

Now, sexkillz's sister wants mynd to come. He is now askin if he shld go over and out and knock d girl's puccy out!

Yo dig now?
I now understand! Op I don't believe u.
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by Mynd44: 6:30am On Apr 02, 2013
luvmijeje:
I now understand! Op I don't believe u.
What do you understand, that Popowaa is Sexkillz's sister or that I grabbed her........?
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by k2039: 6:39am On Apr 02, 2013

Yo dig now?
[size=13pt]
I will advice Mynd to honor the invitation, if at all he must dig her, he should ensure he use protection and also ensure her brother doesn't know(it's safer, to ignore the invitation because I don't know if it's possible for the brother not to find out about their escapade and I sure now killz will rip of mynd's head).
[/size]

Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by luvmijeje(f): 6:41am On Apr 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
What do you understand, that Popowaa is Sexkillz's sister or that I grabbed her........?
Why the questions? It is an illustration I can relate with.
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by Popowaa: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2013

Yo dig now?
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by ChiSun27(m): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2013
adconline:

Please write in pidgin English, I'm unable to make any sense out of this!

its quiet explanatory n readable bro....jst read with patience.
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by ChiSun27(m): 7:20am On Apr 02, 2013
carlos1:

@ Op what r u registering? Is the teller u used to deposit money in the bank or are u registering for the new admission u got in d university? Dnt tell me its a human being u r refering to

pls....we all av our cliches...but I guz u undastud wat I meant...wil appreciate if u dnt mek jest of it cus is a cwiouz isu....tnx
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by ChiSun27(m): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2013
ATMC: you are very foolish and a hypocrite you are indeed! What said your signature; fear God, respect god and i say to you respect god and practice what you preach...onye arumani chineke turu mvo na ike!

u r totally ryt with ur views abt my signature....but if u had read my post very well...u wud av reasoned with me dat I tried avoidn d whole emotional bruohaha.
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by Mynd44: 7:24am On Apr 02, 2013
luvmijeje:
Okay ooo
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by shizzle11(m): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2013
Kai! English haff suffered.
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by honeric01(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2013
@poster

Do you have a mind of your own?
Do you know what self control means?
Did she force you into smooching her?
Can't you be responsible for your actions?
Don't you have a gf?

If you can't be faithful in the little (ur friend's SMALL sister tempting u), how then can you be faithful in much? (to ur fiancee/wife in d future)
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by greedie1(f): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2013
op, leave the child alone jor.
go look for a consenting adult jare, or do u value a one afternoon stand more dan ur friendship?
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
dnt lemme start posting links o
luvmijeje:
thanks for ur undstnding jare
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by ITbomb(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2013
ChiSun27:

its quiet explanatory n readable bro....jst read with patience.
This is Nairaland not 2go, pls make sense when next you write
I cant read that
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by steffans(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2013
U are a true Gentle Man....
Lots of Guys will have "Registrerd" dat same Moment...

U are a sure Learner...

But if I we're ur frnd... B sure I will cut ur Dicc'kk wen I find out....
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by ChiSun27(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2013
ITbomb:
This is Nairaland not 2go, pls make sense when next you write
I cant read that

Ok Sir!!!! Noted!!!!!

Six Dating Rules To Break / An Open Letter To Everyone Who Needs Love / How To React When A Gay Open Up To You- To Homophobics