Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692571 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=ellab]Congratulations to Joseph Morgan on his wedding smiley[/quote. He is married? #sobs# Hml "klaus"...wowshockedshockedshocked,its bonnie's mum(persia white) didn't c dt coming...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=nabsprada][/quote]

Apparently he married secretly 3wks ago.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2014
ellab:

Apparently he married secretly 3wks ago.
hw could he? crycrycry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
So TVD fam,any scope on season 6?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:29am On Jul 26, 2014
Just watched the Trailer for S2 of the originals.
Its gonna be epic.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2014
ellab: Just watched the Trailer for S2 of the originals.
Its gonna be epic.

Super awesome.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2SuM-vsT8g
[/url]

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lool Klaus

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 12:07am On Jul 27, 2014
nabsprada: sure...imagine TVD without Delena's vibe..will be as boring as hell! And its cute watching almighty klaus and his one weakness...Caroline forbes! Bonnie n Jere rock too bt lyk u said,nt lyk d others...Nw am convinced you re my long lost twingrin

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2014
The vampire diaries teaser for season 6............its not what you're expeting......hint Klaus is in it. grin grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUyEWgK7JrA
[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by honorbule(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
http://www.tvfanatic.com/videos/the-originals-season-2-trailer-first-footage/ Season 2 promo is out...cant wait to watch it.....The Originals,.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2014
I really got tired of tvd. Tho I kept watching it, but it just Didn't spark my interest.

T.o I kept watching tht too, much more intriguing than vamp dia.
Its just at some point I just got fed up wt vamp dia, the on and forth kind of same thing.

Either way I'm glad the originals is renewed for a new season. My baby "isaac" Daniel sharman from teen wolf is going to be in it. All the more fun for me.

Good thread

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2014
candygosh: I really got tired of tvd. Tho I kept watching it, but it just Didn't spark my interest.
T.o I kept watching tht too, much more intriguing than vamp dia.
Its just at some point I just got fed up wt vamp dia, the on and forth kind of same thing.
Either way I'm glad the originals is renewed for a new season. My baby "isaac" Daniel sharman from teen wolf is going to be in it. All the more fun for me.
Good thread
TVD was interesting wen d Original family were there.. Season 5 was torture..twas badly written..
so Isaac is coming to TO? Good good!! Just warn him,if he makes passes at Hayley,na die oo! Allison no dey der oo.lol

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Inosenduatall: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
So I finally got around to finishing season 5, I can't say I'm particularly impressed but at all at all na winch. They attempted to leave us with a cliff hanger but all I could do was sigh. So Damon and Bonnie are gone?

Yeah right.

If only they could have made death a finality most people would have taken the show more seriously. Don't know why they find it so difficult ti get rid of some characters (*coughs* Tyler *coughs*) and shake things up a bit. Some people just seem pretty useless to the plot right now and I'm not just talking about wolfboy. Nna mehn...

Nevertheless, I still managed to enjoy the season 5 cos it tugged at my heart strings seeing as I'm a sucker for love and emotional rollercoasters. I can never get tired of seeing Elena and Damon on screen even though the show seems a bit formulaic these days. But if Damon goes, omoh dem don kill me be dat. I'm out.

P.S - I hate Stefan (in your face rokiatu :p). I despise goody-two-shoes biko. Their relationship made me roll my eyes everytime I saw Stelena on screen. He for kuku turn pastor na make we know say he dey stainless...lol

Would love us to discuss future plots if possible:

Are Damon and Bonnie really dead? *grin*
Is Tyler now human or just a werewolf?
What role will alaric have to play in the scheme of things right now?
Will Matt hand over the gilbert ring?
Will Stefan and Caroline officially become a thing?
Where does that leave our precious Elena?
Will there be another formulaic villain risen from the dead with eyes set on mystic falls?
Will Stefan get back with Elena? *God I hope not!*

Questions, questions, and more questions...

Don't you just love TVD?

Where the dead hardly ever stay dead. Thanks God The Other Side has been annihilated. No more cop-outs. Lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Inosenduatall:

Will there be another formulaic villain risen from the dead with eyes set on mystic falls?

l

1. Damon and Bonnie aint dead(no one ever dies on TVD).Besides,I think they r gonna go with d story line of "Bamon" being together..afterall,damon fell for bonnie in d books..smiley Elena deserves to be ALONE.
2.Tyler has gone back to being a werewolf.It would be interesting to see him try not to get angry to trigger d curse of turning every full moon.
3.Alaric..hmmm..good question well,I think he's gonna try to handle his original vampire state(since he's d only original apart from d mikaelsons) but twill be fun to see him and Enzo interact since dey r Damon's best buddies.
4.Matt...make e no try am o..e go just die finally. But Matt deserves to be with sum1 special.
5.I hope stefan and caroline aka steroline becomes a thing cuz stefan deserves so much better dan that miss "I'm better than yall" elena.
6.Seriously,I don't care bout elena..she should suffer a lil.
7.If there's no villain in tvd,den its not tvd.
8. Stefan should stay farrrrrrrr away(tho they are endgame)from Elena..yikes!

Wow! That was fun.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
TO question

Now that Esther and Mikael are alive,wat will happen?
Will klaus be able to defeat his father?
Will haylijah romance continue?
Which brother came back from the dead?
What's esther's plan for her family?
Will Davina still hold mikael captive?
What ll happen to marcel?will he create more vampires?
Will klaus' real father appear?
Who's gonna win the war?witches,vampires,werewolves or humans?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 01, 2014
Inosenduatall: So I finally got around to finishing season 5, I can't say I'm particularly impressed but at all at all na winch. They attempted to leave us with a cliff hanger but all I could do was sigh. So Damon and Bonnie are gone?

Yeah right.

If only they could have made death a finality most people would have taken the show more seriously. Don't know why they find it so difficult ti get rid of some characters (*coughs* Tyler *coughs*) and shake things up a bit. Some people just seem pretty useless to the plot right now and I'm not just talking about wolfboy. Nna mehn...

Nevertheless, I still managed to enjoy the season 5 cos it tugged at my heart strings seeing as I'm a sucker for love and emotional rollercoasters. I can never get tired of seeing Elena and Damon on screen even though the show seems a bit formulaic these days. But if Damon goes, omoh dem don kill me be dat. I'm out.

P.S - I hate Stefan (in your face rokiatu :p). I despise goody-two-shoes biko. Their relationship made me roll my eyes everytime I saw Stelena on screen. He for kuku turn pastor na make we know say he dey stainless...lol

Would love us to discuss future plots if possible:

Questions, questions, and more questions...

Don't you just love TVD?

Where the dead hardly ever stay dead. Thanks God The Other Side has been annihilated. No more cop-outs. Lol

You hate Stefan so what? Do you think I expect everyone to like the same characters as me? And Stefan is not a do gooder, hes even wors then damon he has his own demons and evil within him. No character on the vampire diaries is perfect.........they all lack something one way or the other. I love Stefan don't mean Mr B has to like him or just because someone else hates it then..........I should? Thats why theres a lot of characters to like, If you dont like Damon you may like Stefan, or Bonnie or Katherine, or tyler, or caroline, or Enzo, or Elena, or even Sherif Forbe......different people different people different choice of character.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Inosenduatall: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2014
rokiatu:

You hate Stefan so what? Do you think I expect everyone to like the same characters as me? And Stefan is not a do gooder, hes even wors then damon he has his own demons and evil within him. No character on the vampire diaries is perfect.........they all lack something one way or the other. I love Stefan don't mean Mr B has to like him or just because someone else hates it then..........I should? Thats why theres a lot of characters to like, If you dont like Damon you may like Stefan, or Bonnie or Katherine, or tyler, or caroline, or Enzo, or Elena, or even Sherif Forbe......different people different people different choice of character.

Easy ma'am I know all that, just teasing you biko.

So what do you think season 6 has in store for us regarding the questions I asked?

@ellab yeah that was fun...lol. Unfortunately I haven't started watching TO yet.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 02, 2014
Inosenduatall:

smiley smiley
hahahahh lol

Inosenduatall:
So what do you think season 6 has in store for us regarding the questions I asked?
@ellab yeah that was fun...lol. Unfortunately I haven't started watching TO yet.

Honestly I don't know maybe more boring stuff looking at how horrible season 5 was......looking forward to the original.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
rokiatu:

Super awesome.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2SuM-vsT8g
[/url]

my favorite quotes

Klaus: which of our parent should we kill first?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 04, 2014
hyzicbond:

my favorite quotes

Klaus: which of our parent should we kill first?
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
I wud be pissed if stefan goes back to dating elena.....And please the dead ones shud stay dead in season 6..oh excluding damon nd bonnie ;DI
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
rokiatu:

Roki and why did u have to mention KATHERINE I really hope she comes back
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
hahahhaah Klaus at his best

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Previosuly on the vampire dairies.......elena is still writing in her diary. grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2014

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.