Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694441 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Niklaus
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:29am On Sep 26, 2014
TO S2E2 stills

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:33am On Sep 26, 2014
breaking news

Nina dobrev is going to be d first crossover on TO for s2
she's going to play "Tatia"(Klaus and Elijah's first love while they were human).
twill be a flashback.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 1:39am On Sep 26, 2014
ellab: breaking news

she's going to play "Tatia"(Klaus and Elijah's first love while they were human).
twill be a flashback.

Hmmm...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by TheLokI: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2014

twill be a flashback.

Let it be just a flashback sha, don't want all that emotional shit to stain TO >:

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2014
TheLokI:

Let it be just a flashback sha, don't want all that emotional shit to stain TO >:
hahhaha!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2014
cool

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
rokiatu: cool

I love dis promotional poster..its dark,edgy and simple.
D poster says everything bout how d second season will be.

9days left

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
TVD without niklaus z just pure romance bullshit.
...If only Damon could be transferred to TO.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
I just realized something..... Season 6 of the Vampire Diaries will see a character stronger than the entire original family and that cannot be Killed by any weapon in the whole TVD universe.... A truly immortal being.... And his name is ➡➡➡ ALARIC !

Before he died he was The Ultimate killing machine, that would only die when Elena died.... Well. Elena is dead, and ALARIC died, but he's returned from the other side now, making him the strongest creature alive, plus seeing as Elena has already died, this means technically ALARIC can't be killed by any means.... He's truly immortal....

And with him on Elena's side, I don't think there's any bad guy that will show up in season 6 that will be any threat... Hmmm....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2014

twill be a flashback.
Tyler was d first to cross over,or hv u forgotten?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
@ellab,when is the premier date for both TO and TVD?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
parrotibaba: Tyler was d first to cross over,or hv u forgotten?

Dats for season 1
Nina is d 1st for S2
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
parrotibaba: Tyler was d first to cross over,or hv u forgotten?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fkforyou: @ellab,when is the premier date for both TO and TVD?

TVD- oct 2
TO - oct 6
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wow i never knew this thread since all this while,follow asap, i love seeing Niklaus and caroline together,i hate seeing demon and elena,just wish elena and stephen can end up 2geder.@rokiatu plz i dön't understand were u said demon and stephen are dead.wot season is that?i stopped at S5.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 30, 2014
Bunsky: Wow i never knew this thread since all this while,follow asap, i love seeing Niklaus and caroline together,i hate seeing demon and elena,just wish elena and stephen can end up 2geder.@rokiatu plz i dön't understand were u said demon and stephen are dead.wot season is that?i stopped at S5.
Damon and Bonie died in the season final and Stefan in episode 21 but he came back. Damon and Bonnie however remained dead.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
@rokiatu,but bonnie came back,when she later become the anchor to the other side.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bunsky: @rokiatu,but bonnie came back,when she later become the anchor to the other side.
did u watch the season final of season 5? If you did u will know she died at the end along with damon.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
@rokiatu tnx,may be the one i bought is not complete them.tnx anyway.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
ellab:

TVD- oct 2
TO - oct 6
. Tanx
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
TO 2x3

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Klaus

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jmain: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
TheLokI:

My sentiments exactly >sad . . . . grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Can't wait... hi ma peeps... smiley smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bunsky: Wow i never knew this thread since all this while,follow asap, i love seeing Niklaus and caroline together,i hate seeing demon and elena,just wish elena and stephen can end up
we have the same taste jare my sister.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Adaeze003: Can't wait... hi ma peeps... smiley smiley
hello dear can't wait too.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Piloeternity(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
I must commend everybody for this thread... I've been following it from the 1st page, but i just read only. Henceforth, i comment. Roki, ellab God bless una handiwork plus others too who add to the thread.

I can't just wait for the show to start again.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Piloeternity: I must commend everybody for this thread... I've been following it from the 1st page, but i just read only. Henceforth, i comment. Roki, ellab God bless una handiwork plus others too who add to the thread.

No,thank u smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Piloeternity: I must commend everybody for this thread... I've been following it from the 1st page, but i just read only. Henceforth, i comment. Roki, ellab God bless una handiwork plus others too who add to the thread.

awwww thanks hunni, welcome on board. smiley smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Vampire diaries starts tomorrow.
I hope dey bring d s3 spark(I wish).

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
ellab: Vampire diaries starts tomorrow.
I hope dey bring d s3 spark(I wish).

Really ? The S6 starts tomorrow ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.