Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694343 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 11:17am On Nov 16, 2014
parrotibaba:
what do u guys think about dis combo?

Enzo + Elena = Enzolena
big no for this

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2014
ellab:

nna ehn,no matter how I wrap ma head around it,i no still understand am.

when u cross ova d border, every supernatural goes back to how they wwere.i can't remember how Alaric died(dats wen esther turned him into a vamp) in S3(anyone help out).
if he died without wahala,den I think resuscitation is d answer.

*sigh* I just dey confuse maself along.
he was stabbed wit d stake or a knife(cnt recall which nw) when they were at the tomb..when he was made an original with Elena's blood
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AltarBoy1: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2014
TVD becoming boring... more like a romance film than a thriller... sad sad

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
ellab:

nna ehn,no matter how I wrap ma head around it,i no still understand am.

when u cross ova d border, every supernatural goes back to how they wwere.i can't remember how Alaric died(dats wen esther turned him into a vamp) in S3(anyone help out).
if he died without wahala,den I think resuscitation is d answer.

*sigh* I just dey confuse maself along.
U no undastd urself, how i go cum understd u
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
SuperMartins:
Stefan and Caroline's relationship jxt teaches us dat when u stick to a Gurl for so long as her backbone in times of pain and discomfort, she automatically starts falling for u..although, it won't happen all d time

Not a Nigerian girl.. immediately U start acting as her back bone, she friendzone, brother zone or father zone you..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
Bimfo:

Not a Nigerian girl.. immediately U start acting as her back bone, she friendzone, brother zone or father zone you..
Lolz.not all bro..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolz.not all bro..

Guess U dont live in Nigeria.. Or U were not born in this generation..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
Well it's pretty obvious Stefan is doing Caroline in the next episode.....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
Bimfo:

bro..not all d time..when u wana act a friend, u don't act a fool\mugu..every Gurl needs a caring male pal but they also like a mugu male pal but How would u expect her to fall in love with a mugu pal..in friendship,u don't give ur everi-everi cos u go become mumu..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
Bimfo:

baba u can't speak for d whole Nigeria naw sad
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
AltarBoy1:

10/10
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
parrotibaba:
baba u can't speak for d whole Nigeria naw sad

Do U know how many girls I ave dated!?? angry

They are all the same.. grin My broda.. All the same..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Bimfo:

Do U know how many girls I ave dated!?? angry

They are all the same.. grin My broda.. All the same..
so u want to tell me say u don date 50 girls from different parts of d country ni? angry

U cannot continue king Solomon's work here n by d way,highest na 6 so once again, u can't speak 4 d whole Nigeria,its a big place

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Livingwalker(m): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
Just loving the nice trick bonie did by masking all her powers in that teddy and sending to the present.. cus another withch would find away to undo the spell and bring bonie back without Kyle.. and the only person who knows wat really happened its the devil Damon... just imaging wat happens now...VD so addicted chai
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by moneybag100: 12:13am On Nov 17, 2014
AltarBoy1:
Not only you...I vowed not to watch VD again after season 5 and I won't watch it again, such a boring film, full of love and romance scenes with annoying Elena.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 1:09am On Nov 17, 2014
UjSizzle:

I see.....thanks grin

You too, Adek15.
your are welcome
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
TO tonight yeaaaah grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
moneybag100:

Not only you...I vowed not to watch VD again after season 5 and I won't watch it again, such a boring film, full of love and romance scenes with annoying Elena.
ure onpoint bro
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by GbemiOO(f): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Joseph Morgan who plays Klaus has revealed a big spoiler ........

Klaus will return to Mystic Falls soon !!!!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AltarBoy1: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
In a bid to make TVD longer (dont knw if dats how it is in the novel) the story line is now becoming something else... I was almost dosing off while wacthing the last episode... Team TO... Klaus all the way....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Biggty(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
GbemiOO:

Joseph Morgan who plays Klaus has revealed a big spoiler ........

Klaus will return to Mystic Falls soon !!!!

To do what??
To pamper elena or what??
I don't want any Originals cast on TVD abeg
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Biggty(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
AltarBoy1:
In a bid to make TVD longer (dont knw if dats how it is in the novel) the story line is now becoming something else... I was almost dosing off while wacthing the last episode... Team TO... Klaus all the way....
Becoming more like a romance series
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by GbemiOO(f): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Biggty:
To do what??
To pamper elena or what??
I don't want any Originals cast on TVD abeg

Looool

I don't know.
No one knows yet.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AltarBoy1: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
Biggty:
Becoming more like a romance series
I think the series shld be renamed to The Romance Diary... Everything now na love... Tyler/Liv(abi wetin b her name)... Alaric/Jo... Damon/Elena... Caroline still dragging for hers...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
i miss rebekkah in TVD & the originals.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
suxxman:
#A_Hunch

Alaric's Witchy Girlfriend is Kai's Sister.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Stefan and caroline's friendship is definitely over 4 gud
Stefan 4kd up mehn
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 18, 2014
snoopy1:
Stefan and caroline's friendship is definitely over 4 gud
Stefan 4kd up mehn
like someone said, Stefan treats every woman that ever loved him like crop. Katherine, Rebecca, caroline etc but treats Elena's v.aginal. . ..like gold and she treat him like shi...t that's karma for u mate. Katherine was stefan true love, she truly loved him and he killed her because of batch elena. That boy is cursed. He can die alone for all I cares angry rooting for enzo N caroline.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 4:37am On Nov 18, 2014
Choi.. What an episode!!

Welcome back elijah frm d tormentful dream world

and klaus killed his real dad cus of hope? Jst anoda additional death burden on him...bullshit!!

Overall nt a bad ep
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 18, 2014
The originals best series on TV period.

I really hope they dont fu...ck it up like they did to tvd.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 18, 2014
Why did Klaus kill his real father? Them curse this guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.