Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695228 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
I think Ian doesn't hide his feelings about any particular subject ,he was also not happy when de originals left TVD
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
rokiatu:
Seems like both Ian and Paul are sick of the whole delena and stelena crap. Lol

oh yes, they are.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
parrotibaba:
I think Ian doesn't hide his feelings about any particular subject ,he was also not happy when de originals left TVD
I remembered how unhappy he was then and how he said tvd would no longer be d same Again..boy was he right.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 17, 2015
Now this is trouble,who's gonna bring back stefan and caroline back now...surely it's not elena(cos dat was den),maybe damon or sarah

If only stefan had answered caroline on the day of the funeral,she would not av switched off her humanity..caroline with a bitchy attitude

Is kai actually thinking dat bonnie would forgive him(maybe in his dream sha)after everything he did to her

But y is he asking 4 forgiveness?
Damon's mom is a ripper?,now the story is getting more interesting

Looking forward to next episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 2:48am On Mar 17, 2015
What an Episode.. shocked Klaus is such a Badass. WTF shocked This is so full of suspence. Mehn, You cant wait to watch this episode..

PS: I have not watched the new episode.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2015
shokky24:
Now this is trouble,who's gonna bring back stefan and caroline back now...surely it's not elena(cos dat was den),maybe damon or sarah

If only stefan had answered caroline on the day of the funeral,she would not av switched off her humanity..caroline with a bitchy attitude

Is kai actually thinking dat bonnie would forgive him(maybe in his dream sha)after everything he did to her

But y is he asking 4 forgiveness?
Damon's mom is a ripper?,now the story is getting more interesting

Looking forward to next episode
@d first bolded ,I think Sarah will be d one to finally bring back Stefan with d help of Damon

@ d second bolded ,it's as a result of Kai merging with Luke ,he absorbed his compassion
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2015
Is it just me? Or does anyone else see "damon" and "bonnie" having a "thing"?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2015
MuhdG:
I don't think it's going to happen ,d fans want Delena
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2015
Next episode of TO is April 6th?for wetin na.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 8:51am On Mar 17, 2015
may be Sarah nd Damon bring back Stefan. Enzo bring back Caroline.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 8:53am On Mar 17, 2015
MuhdG:
I see d same.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2015
MuhdG:
I trust damon, he's going to eat that thing. But back bonnie really wants the D thou chie grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2015
I think the triangle made sense when we were unsure of Elena's feelings, when we bit our fingers hoping that damon wouldn't steal her from our dear stefan, when we got satisfied from the puppy dog look on Damon's face when she was with Stefan.

But now they're together and Stefan and elena are in the bitchy "friend zone" with clearly no strings, it's just boring... nothing exciting especially in this season, even the romance almost makes me scream NEXT! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2015
parrotibaba:
i would really like it to happen coz i think it will spice things up i.e if the directors bring it up well
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2015
ellab:
Next episode of TO is April 6th?for wetin na.
damn thats far.

have you seen the latest episode (16)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:
I trust damon, he's going to eat that thing. But back bonnie really wants the D thou chie grin

IKR bonnie might give in easily (from my point of view)

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nicklaus is just paranoid..... He no wan trust..... Breaking his own sister's neck is a new level of craze...... Hmmm.... patiently waiting for Dalia....

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
pickabeau1:
Ujsizzle

Funny episode so far

Kai having conscience for what he did to bonnie
Caro having no conscience at all

So unlike her

Finally saw the episode
What does Caroline vain from Stefan's inhumanity
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
pickabeau1:

Finally saw the episode
What does Caroline vain from Stefan's inhumanity
It's been established Stefan is her emotional switch. Caro asked for a year off and assured them she would control herself if they let her. Stefan interfered. So she wants Stefan's humanity gone so he's no longer a threat to her switched off humanity.

Make sense?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 12:07am On Mar 18, 2015
UjSizzle:

It's been established Stefan is her emotional switch. Caro asked for a year off and assured them she would control herself if they let her. Stefan interfered. So she wants Stefan's humanity gone so he's no longer a threat to her switched off humanity.

Make sense?

Na wa

She reminds me of a witch In last scene

Yes He did..pukes
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 18, 2015
Hey people what if stefan is just pretending and didn't really turn it off? The will be badazzz n such a twist.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 7:05am On Mar 18, 2015
rokiatu:
Hey people what if stefan is just pretending and didn't really turn it off? The will be badazzz n such a twist.
wow, its going to be interesting twist. stefan using trick to Caroline bring her back. just do it writer.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
parrotibaba:
am not a fan of delena....but i knw 4 certain i would luv to see bonnie nd damon bleeping....lolz
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rich4god(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Guys... I thought that in season one, Klaus' family were made vampire cos of attacks by the wolf... How come freya is saying that its cos their motherdont want them to give birth... Little confused there...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rich4god:
Guys... I thought that in season one, Klaus' family were made vampire cos of attacks by the wolf... How come freya is saying that its cos their motherdont want them to give birth... Little confused there...

I think d writers forget bout things dey show to fans.
there should be a record so dat dis plothole doesn't repeat itself...(who I'm I kidding?shows ll always ve plotholes).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rich4god:
yes de were turned into vampires as a result of Henrik's death but Esther need enough power to perform d ritual since d strongest witch during dat period refused to do it for dem so she went to her sister for help but Dahlia wanted her firstborn n I think it was one of d reasons she went ahead with d ritual ,d other being dat de wanted to protect dem selves from d werewolves ...

...but then again ,it's how I see it ,it's a massive pothole in d scripts of d originals ,to totally disassociate dem selves from TVD which is a huge mistake considering dat d timeline btw d two shows is ephemeral
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
@parotibaba

Esther was childless and went to dahlia for help. So in return for children, dahlia asked for her first issue and that of her generations to come.

@rich4god

Freya never said the reason for turning them was to stop the line but rather that when dahlia saw that Esther ended her blood line by turning her family, she(dahlia) wanted her(freya) to continue it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
@adaeze u r right ,I almost forgot but d guy stated d contrasting plotlines involving how d originals turned into vampires ,in season 3 ,Rebekah told Elena dat de were turned into vampires because d werewolves killed Henrik n because de needed to protect dem selves but in d Originals ,Esther said it was because of Dahlia dat threathened to take her firstborn in exchange for kids ,dis is a big pothole lady
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:56am On Mar 20, 2015
parrotibaba:
@adaeze u r right ,I almost forgot but d guy stated d contrasting plotlines involving how d originals turned into vampires ,in season 3 ,Rebekah told Elena dat de were turned into vampires because d werewolves killed Henrik n because de needed to protect dem selves but in d Originals ,Esther said it was because of Dahlia dat threathened to take her firstborn in exchange for kids ,dis is a big pothole lady
Guy wen did Esther say so.
And it was finn who said esther cudnt bear children so she went to meet dahlia for help and dahlia said she wud help her on the condition that she wud take esther's 1st child.
so deres no contradiction by d way with all d lies in dat family d children might not really hv known d real reason buh dats just one possibility.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 20, 2015
Great episode

1 Bonnie is clearly in love with Damon

2 Stefan n caroline finally had some wild sex

3 Damon/Stefan mom is the latest mom in town

4 Theres another cure.

5 Kia is back in the prison world. My poor baby. cry

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 20, 2015
rokiatu:
Great episode

1 Bonnie is clearly in love with Damon

2 Stefan n caroline finally had some wild sex

3 Damon/Stefan mom is the latest mom in town

4 Theres another cure.

5 Kia is back in the prison world. My poor baby. cry
shocked shocked stefan and caro? wild sex? poor bonnie. Is there a link to watch please?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Nneka123:
shocked shocked stefan and caro? wild sex? poor bonnie. Is there a link to watch please?
watch quick sha, this episode was really good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.