Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695796 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Guy wen did Esther say so.
And it was finn who said esther cudnt bear children so she went to meet dahlia for help and dahlia said she wud help her on the condition that she wud take esther's 1st child.
so deres no contradiction by d way with all d lies in dat family d children might not really hv known d real reason buh dats just one possibility.
U r also wrong ,Finn didn't say anything ,it was shown in flashbacks ,I remember now n d storylines r still contradictory ,we were told in TVD season 3 dat de were turned into vampires cos de wanted to protect dem selves against werewolves but in originals we were told dat it was because Esther wanted to prevent Dahlia from taking dia firstborns ,dis is a big pothole!!! ,if Esther really wanted to stop her sister what prevents her from turning her children into vampires as kids or even when de reached d adolescent period ,knowing fully well dat one of dem can go out n sleep with one of d villagers n give birth thus bringing Dahlia to collect her tribute ,why did she wait up until de were adults b4 turning dem into vampires? n did she even know what vampires r ? We also learned dat d idea to turn dem into vampires(well it was actually what mikael had in mind ,he just wanted dem to be stronger dan d werewolves but nature turned dem into vampires) was dat of Mikael not Esther
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2015
parrotibaba:
U r also wrong ,Finn didn't say anything ,it was shown in flashbacks ,I remember now n d storylines r still contradictory ,we were told in TVD season 3 dat de were turned into vampires cos de wanted to protect dem selves against werewolves but in originals we were told dat it was because Esther wanted to prevent Dahlia from taking dia firstborns ,dis is a big pothole!!! ,if Esther really wanted to stop her sister what prevents her from turning her children into vampires as kids or even when de reached d adolescent period ,knowing fully well dat one of dem can go out n sleep with one of d villagers n give birth thus bringing Dahlia to collect her tribute ,why did she wait up until de were adults b4 turning dem into vampires? n did she even know what vampires r ? We also learned dat d idea to turn dem into vampires(well it was actually what mikael had in mind ,he just wanted dem to be stronger dan d werewolves but nature turned dem into vampires) was dat of Mikael not Esther
huuu guy not to start arguing buh finn also(I think dis even happened be4 d flash back) told klaus the tale when he was captured explaning d love of their mother for them,he explained wat esther had to sacrifice becos she wanted children, dat was how we knew abt dahlia in d 1st place so it was finn telling klaus.
And theres no where dat was said esther turned her kids becos of dahlia we were only told she wud giv up her 1st child if dahlia can help her get pregnant.
Go rewatch d episode. (episode eight)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2015
when u r with ur bae and u r thinking of another woman.

Elena's face says it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

huuu guy not to start arguing buh finn also(I think dis even happened be4 d flash back) told klaus the tale when he was captured explaning d love of their mother for them,he explained wat esther had to sacrifice becos she wanted children, dat was how we knew abt dahlia in d 1st place so it was finn telling klaus.
And theres no where dat was said esther turned her kids becos of dahlia we were only told she wud giv up her 1st child if dahlia can help her get pregnant.
Go rewatch d episode. (episode eight)
but d flashback happened in episode 6 so what r u arguing about ? undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2015
Bonnie cockblocking was the best. I never thought the day would come where Bonnie Bennett & her relationships would be the most compelling part of TVD. Her & Damon are just perfect together.
Kai is giving me the feels, his crush on her is adorable(until she left him behind). They're even now, right? I mean, it took Bonnie 5yrs to forgive Damon. Maybe she'll feel guilty & bring kai back. And Kai has done no worse than the so called heros of this show. They are ALL heartless, hypocritical mass murderers,
so why discriminate?

*sigh* I'm feeling this way cuz Kai's cry really affected me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2015
parrotibaba:
but d flashback happened in episode 6 so what r u arguing about ? undecided
Ok probably but its still d same point she gv freya up becos dat was d deal to get her pregnant
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:52am On Mar 20, 2015
ellab:
Bonnie cockblocking was the best. I never thought the day would come where Bonnie Bennett & her relationships would be the most compelling part of TVD. Her & Damon are just perfect together.
Kai is giving me the feels, his crush on her is adorable(until she left him behind). They're even now, right? I mean, it took Bonnie 5yrs to forgive Damon. Maybe she'll feel guilty & bring kai back. And Kai has done no worse than the so called heros of this show. They are ALL heartless, hypocritical mass murderers,
so why discriminate?

*sigh* I'm feeling this way cuz Kai's cry really affected me.
Thank you all those vamps were all once evil, wicked buh d thing is dey were acquitances,family,friends so its easy to accept those ones dan some1 u dont know.
By d way neither damon nor elena cared dat he was left behind even though he helped chaiiii.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Ok probably but its still d same point she gv freya up becos dat was d deal to get her pregnant
The point is ,d writers messed up on dat storyline
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Episode was good.Bonnie find another cure nd give to Damon. What Damon do with cure? He gives to Elena or his mother Lilly or Stefan. Stefan nd Caroline fighting like they r married couple so cute. Kais cry make me sad. Poor kai again trap 1903 World prison. I'm waiting for long time ago finally happen steroline sex.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 21, 2015
ellab:
when u r with ur bae and u r thinking of another woman.

Elena's face says it all.
loolzzzz
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
Great episode

1 Bonnie is clearly in love with Damon

2 Stefan n caroline finally had some wild sex

3 Damon/Stefan mom is the latest mom in town

4 Theres another cure.

5 Kia is back in the prison world. My poor baby. cry

i really felt bad for kai

hmm but am having a feeling that if he returns by any means, things are gonna be messy for bonnir
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2015
Nneka123:
shocked shocked stefan and caro? wild sex? poor bonnie. Is there a link to watch please?

you can go to www..fm
scroll down through the homepage you will see The vampire diaries
click on it
you can decide to watch it or download it
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2015
I felt bad for my nigga kai, they should bring him back asap,That scene was terrible to watch.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by seribroo56(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
MuhdG:

you can go to www..fm
click on it
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by seribroo56(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
MuhdG:

you can go to www..fm
click on it
pls does that site have an app thanks
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
seribroo56:
pls does that site have an app thanks

i dont know.

but you can try searching in google maybe you will find it
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by seribroo56(m): 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
MuhdG:

i dont know.

but you can try searching in google maybe you will find it
ok thanks
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Oh poor Kai. As much the evil Kai has done is, that was a wicked thing for Bonnie to do, considering the fact that Kai was doing his best to make up for what he did to her. Her action will only make Kai worse if he manages to find his way out of that prison.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Watchn this series Wolf Lake..stefan is a fine wolf in d movie shaa
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
chygoz3:
Oh poor Kai. As much the evil Kai has done is, that was a wicked thing for Bonnie to do, considering the fact that Kai was doing his best to make up for what he did to her. Her action will only make Kai worse if he manages to find his way out of that prison.

we shouldnt blame Bonnie for wat she did.its sad seeing kai cry..it broke my heart literally but I understood y Bonnie did it.
she suffered a lot in dat prison.And knowing Bonnie's character,she takes time to forgive(Damon is an example).
let kai learn his lesson although I think he might come back angry.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
MuhdG:

you can go to www..fm
click on it
Is episode 17 there?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
ellab:

we shouldnt blame Bonnie for wat she did.its sad seeing kai cry..it broke my heart literally but I understood y Bonnie did it.
she suffered a lot in dat prison.And knowing Bonnie's character,she takes time to forgive(Damon is an example).
let kai learn his lesson although I think he might come back angry.

That cry was heartbreaking even to me. Well probably I feel that way because I forgive easily but then again I can't say that I understand what Bonnie went through in Kai's hands. The fact that Kai feels remorse for what he did is what makes me sympathetic towards him
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nneka123:
Is episode 17 there?
yeah it is

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OohMpa: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2015
So Caroline has banged the whole team:

Damon, Matt, Tyler, Klaus and Stefan...

She's to come to the fans now. Sweet Caro, ooh Mpa is your number one fan cry You the real MVP.....cry

[img]http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/59721938.jpg[/img]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2015
OohMpa:

She's to come to the fans now. Sweet Caro, ooh Mpa is your number one fan cry You the real MVP.....cry

grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
so apparently d cure for vampirism is back on play ,meaning dat Elena should take d cure n maybe she might have d Salvatore family as her guard dogs again
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
OohMpa:

grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
parrotibaba:
so apparently d cure for vampirism is back on play ,meaning dat Elena should take d cure n maybe she might have d Salvatore family as her guard dogs again

The way I see it Caroline will probably be the one that ends up gulping the cure... Or mummy Salvatore... One of them ✔✔
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
MuhdG:

yeah it is
Watched it. thanks!

oh poor kai! embarassed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
OohMpa:

grin grin hmmm!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nneka123:
Watched it. thanks!

oh poor kai! embarassed

Ure welcome.

Yeah kai, I also felt really bad for d guy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
MuhdG:

Ure welcome.

Yeah kai, I also felt really bad for d guy
Bonnie should have just have mercy on him! angry

He was so cute and trying to make up for for what he did to her, well i understand why she had to do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.