Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694942 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
nani667:
Freya isn't bad... But it seems Nicklaus' paranoid idiosyncrasies will make her embrace her dark side ✔

But nicklaus has been through alot...

Freyas gonna prove him right he knew from the start she couldnt be trusted.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Been through a lot like wat so many of the things that happened to him (excluding his daughter's case) he brought it on himself.
Freya shud teach him a lesson.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Been through a lot like wat so many of the things that happened to him (excluding his daughter's case) he brought it on himself.
Freya shud teach him a lesson.

Noo way

He always comes out from it... But turning his family against him is pretty deep . That was her plan all along ..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
rokiatu:
Wow really?
yh apparently he tried all he cud to convince her to stay being concerned of d direction d series wud go without her unfortunately her mind was made up.
I hv a question though if there wud be a season 7 without Nina how wud season 6 end. I thought they hv finished acting be4 her withdrawal.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

yh apparently he tried all he cud to convince her to stay being concerned of d direction d series wud go without her unfortunately her mind was made up.
I hv a question though if there wud be a season 7 without Nina how wud season 6 end. I thought they hv finished acting be4 her withdrawal.
Julie plec said she has known for months that Nina wanted to leave the series after this season
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bimffo:

It has already been renewed for the 7th season.. tongue
who doesn't know ? ...d show (for me) will just end dis season ...

Update:

It has been confirmed dat d show will continue without Nina so ...

(a) She would be body jumped

(b) She will be compelled to leave mystic falls after taking d cure

(c) She will just be killed off

problem is,d show would hv to find a new focus , BAMON maybe?, or not cos steroline is already on board ...For d Elena haters who wanted her out of d show ,ur wishes r granted ,D 7th season might be d last
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
parrotibaba:
who doesn't know ? ...d show (for me) will just end dis season ...

Update:

It has been confirmed dat d show will continue without Nina so ...

(a) She would be body jumped

(b) She will be compelled to leave mystic falls after taking d cure

(c) She will just be killed off

problem is,d show would hv to find a new focus , BAMON maybe?, or not cos steroline is already on board ...For d Elena haters who wanted her out of d show ,ur wishes r granted ,D 7th season might be d last
It might be option a or b. They don't kill the Elena character just like they didn't kill Jeremy when he left tvd.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keky(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Freya vs Klaus, Very predictable but Intriguing nonetheless, Their conflict extends simply because they are so alike.
Esther was annihilated. Freya' s power is insane. Dahlia should be interesting.

Liked the Klaus and Rebekkah scene and it firmly showed just how well the new actress has seamlessly slid into the extremely difficult task of replacing Claire Holt. Who will never be replaced but the new actress is doing a tremendous job.

The Klaus, Freya and Esther scenes where morbidly
amusing. The damage between the three is
astronomical.

And to comment on Nina Dobrev leaving TVD, it basically means the end of the show. Not that I am a huge fan of Elena character but without her it will not be the same.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Freya has actually been through alot worse than Nicklaus.... Yet she chose to embrace peace... As things are she is more powerful than Nicklaus, she will definitely teach him a lesson in Family values ✔
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
nani667:

Freya has actually been through alot worse than Nicklaus.... Yet she chose to embrace peace... As things are she is more powerful than Nicklaus, she will definitely teach him a lesson in Family values ✔

But her sufferring wasnt down to Nick his been through his also .. If shes about peace she would not turn the who,e family against her afterall nick didnt do that to her .. He personally doesnt trust her thats different

But we will see as time goes on .. I got a funny feeling she bad but we'll see
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
if there's one thing Klaus hates,its for someone to pit him against his family. He ll go rogue,he doesn't like dat and trust me,even though Freya has power,when it comes to manipulating, Klaus is good at that(I'm not saying this cuz I'm a fan of Klaus even though I am).
You can do anything to Klaus, even snap his neck.But the last thing anyone should do is turn his family away from him.
even though Becca and Elijah will get angry cuz of it,hin go feel bad small but the initiator won't go unpunished.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=Lala247 post=32495915]

But her sufferring wasnt down to Nick his been through his also .. If shes about peace she would not turn the who,e family against her afterall nick didnt do that to her .. He personally doesnt trust her thats different

But we will see as time goes on .. I got a funny feeling she bad but we'll see [/quote
Oh pls freya was taken forcefully wen she was a child (a child for dat matter) she didn't get d love of her parents or siblings, her mother didn't come for her, her child died while klaus had his siblings even though he kept betraying them by d way she told him she only has so much patience(meaning ders so much she can take from him) and she told their mother dat she knows now (emphasis on d now) dat she nd klaus cant be allies meaning she wasnt looking to start trouble in d 1st place. He acts like hes a victim, she shud really teach him a lesson.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=Ultimatesammie post=32497252][/quote]

Yes i agree she should teach him alesson but not turn everyone against him .. Anyway i trust rebecca she loves all her siblings she wont rise to it .. Elijah im not too sure about she might sway him ..,
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Freya is freaking scared of Dahlia and she is doing everything possible to have alliances to stand against the almighty witch. Her stance against Klaus is understandable, but I believe they will get to appreciate their similarity and forge a mutual relationship for the benefit of all . . . . .

Klaus on the other hand was willing to sacrifice his safety for his sister becks and it will be silly for Dahlia to think manipulating Klaus will be an easy task. He now knows what Dahlia can do and how vulnerable he has become, I see Klaus doing the unthinkable by dealing with Daylia to get back at Freya . . . . .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Yes i agree she should teach him alesson but not turn everyone against him .. Anyway i trust rebecca she loves all her siblings she wont rise to it .. Elijah im not too sure about she might sway him ..,
U do have a point by d part where she broke d chains which was just awesome I wonder how dahlia wud be. I hope she lives up to expectation unlike other witches dat were given high esteem.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

U do have a point by d part where she broke d chains which was just awesome I wonder how dahlia wud be. I hope she lives up to expectation unlike other witches dat were given high esteem.

Lol for a hot min i actually thought
Freya was dahlia or working together
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your are a vampire? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol grin both of you made me laugh real good this evening..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Truckpusher(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
shyshally:

Lol grin both of you made me laugh real good this evening..
Are you vampire too? shocked shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

heartless batch!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 12:17am On Apr 09, 2015
rokiatu:
heartless batch!
Roki easy ,d season 7 will proceed as planned but without Nina ,I guess Julie n Kelvin should really search for a perfect replacement in case de want to jump d "body swap" wagon
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 09, 2015
parrotibaba:
Roki easy ,d season 7 will proceed as planned but without Nina ,I guess Julie n Kelvin should really search for a perfect replacement in case de want to jump d "body swap" wagon
Mannh still this is so hurtful to people like me. I dedicate so much to this series Mannh.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2015
Nina quit?! shocked

TVD is finished!
Not like Nina makes the show better or anything , but what's TVD without Elena

And I hope it has nothing to do with Ian Somerhalder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
rokiatu:
Mannh still this is so hurtful to people like me. I dedicate so much to this series Mannh.
Yeah I understand ,d show won't be d same again
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Zellie:
Nina quit?! shocked

TVD is finished!
Not like Nina makes the show better or anything , but what's TVD without Elena

And I hope it has nothing to do with Ian Somerhalder
Ian is not d problem ,she just wants to be in d Hollywood big screens
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
parrotibaba:
Emmanuelle Chriqui would be an excellent replacement, she looks exactly like Nikolina Konstantinova Dobreva. grin grin grin

A pic of both actresses, Dobrev on the left, Chriqui on the right

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
Emmanuelle Chriqui would be an excellent replacement, she looks exactly like Nikolina Konstantinova Dobreva. grin grin grin

A pic of both actresses, Dobrev on the left, Chriqui on the right
dis is just an angle shot n besides de don't resemble ,age is another factor ,Emmanuelle is 37 years old n u can expect her to act as a 21 year old pre-med student/vampire ...The two things d show is gonna do is either kill her off or Damon gives her d cure n compels her to leave mystic falls...

Here is another shot of Chriqui

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
parrotibaba:
dis is just an angle shot n besides de don't resemble ,age is another factor ,Emmanuelle is 37 years old n u can expect her to act as a 21 year old pre-med student/vampire ...The two things d show is gonna do is either kill her off or Damon gives her d cure n compels her to leave mystic falls...

Here is another shot of Chriqui
Hiw old is Paul Wesley? How old is Ian sommerhalder?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alberto2k(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
Yeah! Fvcking older!

250yrs or something while ian is 150 or something

Goodnews! Baba moti dey! grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
alberto2k:

Yeah! Fvcking older!

250yrs or something while ian is 150 or something

Goodnews! Baba moti dey! grin
BABA OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

YOUR CHAINS ARE BROKEN grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alberto2k(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:

BABA OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

YOUR CHAINS ARE BROKEN grin grin
baba abeg consult your oracle make dem gimme ban immunity!!
Make I get fower to disaffia and affai. grin grin

Ah no wan chop ban this year again! grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
n how old r de in d show? over a century!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
parrotibaba:
n how old r de in d show? over a century!!
Hahahahahaha is that your argument. Zach roerig (Matt), Candace Accola (Caroline) and Michael Trevino (Tyler) are all turning 30 this year, yet they are 21 year old or in Caroline's case 17 year old kids. Bro you gat no argument. Emmanuelle Chriqui remains a possible good choice, but if you must bring age into it, why not Victoria Justice? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.