Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692564 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 11, 2015
Farewell 'Drama Queen' grin

But like seriously, I see it as a Good thingy..... Let's see if this show can do better without silly ass'ed 'Elena Gilbert'.... grin

#BAMON kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2015
rokiatu:
Lol do you guys agree with this fan?
I absolutely agree.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Odkboy23:
I absolutely agree.
lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by swagdopey: 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
No comment yet on Freya going against klaus?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Well it's sad that Nina left the show but that doesn't means the show had to end cos of her. I remembered one tree hill saga, where Chad Michael Murray and Hillarie Burton left the show whom the series solely focused on their love story, many people thought that's the end, I personally stopped at season 6 cos I can't imagine OTH without the duo. The series had another three seasons after they depart and it was a bit successful...

Ps: If Julie can add more good writers to the crew there's nothing stopping TVD from entering the 8th season.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
nina is back!

Saw a news ds morng dat julie will b making a movie, so dat nina could return to tvd... Bt d movie havnt bn confirmed yet sha... So dnt start jubilating yet, it might be speculations (rumour)...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Why wasn't there any TVD last week... Or has the season ended already
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
zombie dairies.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by derbybliz(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jaymaestro:
zombie dairies.

Wow, u got the name right
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
alex81:
nina is back!

Saw a news ds morng dat julie will b making a movie, so dat nina could return to tvd... Bt d movie havnt bn confirmed yet sha... So dnt start jubilating yet, it might be speculations (rumour)...
coming back from where..on IG dis morning,she posted a pic.of her on alaric's back saying dat was her last scene with alaric
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
coming back from where..on IG dis morning,she posted a pic.of her on alaric's back saying dat was her last scene with alaric

u get beef wit d babe ni
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2015
... Four more episodes of the Originals........ Can't wait.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2015
Klaus is a true bastard . . . Damn !!! I really loved Mikael . . . . . angry

Meanwhile, Dalia has arrived . . . . . kiss

The old evil Klaus is back which is good for the show . . . .

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2015
jmaine:
Klaus is a true bastard . . . Damn !!! I really loved Mikael . . . . . angry

Meanwhile, Dalia has arrived . . . . . kiss

The old evil Klaus is back which is good for the show . . . .

Klaus is freaking intelligent.. Been waiting for this for a while now... He is ruthless again... Actually, they need viking's ash as one of the materials to kill Dahlia... Hence, Mikael's killing... Freya is also ruthless... Killed her mum.. What a twist... This show is just awesome.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Klaus is freaking intelligent.. Been waiting for this for a while now... He is ruthless again... Actually, they need viking's ash as one of the materials to kill Dahlia... Hence, Mikael's killing... Freya is also ruthless... Killed her mum.. What a twist... This show is just awesome.

Klaus must have noticed Esther disappearance and so decided to even things up, and he knows Freya is responsible.

Dude balanced the equation for the good of the family . . . . What an evil genius . . . . .

With Mikael alive, Klaus will always be in danger , so he killed a lot of birds with just a thrust . . . . . grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
jmaine:

Klaus must have noticed Esther disappearance and so decided to even things up, and he knows Freya is responsible.

Dude balanced the equation for the good of the family . . . . What an evil genius . . . . .

With Mikael alive, Klaus will always be in danger , so he killed a lot of birds with just a thrust . . . . . grin

You killed it bro...
Klaus is an evil genius.... With Mikael gone, so is a lot of dangers..... Next week episode is gonna be real crazy...
Josephine died playing the violin for the last time.... R. I. P.... wonder who is gonna lead the coven now that she is gone.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
wow!!!! Dahlia actually lived up to her expectation, smart too really dat was impressive.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
wow!!!! Dahlia actually lived up to her expectation, smart too really dat was impressive.
What did she do
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
This episode was really good.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nicklaus really vexed me in this episode sha.... Killing Micheal was not cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
rokiatu:
What did she do
u need to really watch it to see.
Omg see klaus so helpless, he cudnt even touch her not to talk of a punch,wow powerful klaus nd Mikeal cudnt do squat, freya nothing elijah d same thing she really is poweful.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
nani667:
I dont think he shud hv done dat also, mikael didnt even try to fight back dats a 1st.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
nani667:

Viking's ash is difficult to find... Hence Klaus killing Mikael to get it.... Mikael didn't fight back because it was a sacrifice needed to get Freya from the bonds of Dahlia.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
I was moved by Klaus' tears when he
asked Mikael why he dint love him,mikael didn't ve any reason at all,he just hated Klaus.nawa o,father of the year. I didn't expect him to kill Mikael, but Klaus is Klaus.
Especially when he explained that they now have all the ingredients again to make a new weapon against Dahlia.
will miss mikael tho.
why do I ve the feeling that Dahlia would be defeated but Freya go kidnap dat pikin.. hmmm.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keky(m): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
I know we're not really supposed to like Dahlia, but seriously who can dislike any character played by Claudia Black! Can we have Freya body swap to Dahlia and keep her?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keky(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Is it weird that Claudia Black is unbelievable creepy but kinda hot in a weird way...Just me then smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

u need to really watch it to see.
Omg see klaus so helpless, he cudnt even touch her not to talk of a punch,wow powerful klaus nd Mikeal cudnt do squat, freya nothing elijah d same thing she really is poweful.
omg I now know what you mean. I just watched it. The woman is terrifying.

Really great episode probably the best so far of the season. Really love klaus and Mikeal teaming up.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 15, 2015
And omg did klaus just killed Mikeal? shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Nina posted this pic and wrote.

I feel like a blow fish, so puffy and bloated from crying all day. Tears of joy&sadness. Bittersweet. So many memories. What a fun ride...

cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2015
And this.........

Ok. Officially a mess. No hiding it anymore. Today has been a day filled with farewells.. I still have 2 more days of shooting before I wrap TVD. But it's officially a wrap on Caroline&Elena&Bonnie. Finished filming with these two beautiful, funny, sweet, sassy, amazingly talented and lovely ladies.... @candiceaccola @katgrahampics .
Love you with all my heart and soul forever and always... #TVDFamily

This is just so sad, man I really enjoyed her playing elena and katrine esp Katrina.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2015
OMG My stelena heart just broke all over again. Will foreven love stelena thou. That is why I have season 1 to 3 to reminisce over. cry cry cry

Just finished filming my last Stefan and Elena scene with the amazing @paulvedere /@paulwesley
#Stelena #TVDFamily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 15, 2015
cry cry cryBehind The Scenes - shooting a Damon&Elena scene w Smolderhalder aka @IanSomerhalder
#TVDFamily

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.