Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,312 members, 7,842,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (697532 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jaymaestro:
I guess Alaric wife might be the Vampire huntress - Bonnies vision .
Delighted steroline failed . However ` the future isn't certain .
Did you notice that x mark on the person in her vision too? I'd like to know what that's about.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 12:50am On Oct 19, 2015
UjSizzle:

Did you notice that x mark on the person in her vision too? I'd like to know what that's about.
Looks like a signature mark . It's not uncommon in serial killers .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2015
No one is saying anything about Enzo's profession grin
Is he in love with Lily?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2015
UjSizzle:
Is he in love with Lily?
yes. He is
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2015
Jaymaestro:
Looks like a signature mark . It's not uncommon in serial killers .
This isn't a serial killer thing.
It's on one of Lily's heretics and he's alive.
Stefan's only became visible after the hunter found him 3yrs after.
And now someone in Bonnie's dream has it too.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jaybee3(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2015
UjSizzle:

angry angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tonero63: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
UjSizzle:

Seems dey r same pple
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KOLZY(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
UjSizzle:
Is he in love with Lily?
There this line lily used "thank God you came back for us"

And enzo replied "there's no us, I only came because of you"

So maybe yeah he loves her, but not what she does with her family... And I now see where damon gets his bad ass act from.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lordaweezy: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
wink

1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
KOLZY:

There this line lily used "thank God you came back for us"

And enzo replied "there's no us, I only came because of you"

So maybe yeah he loves her, but not what she does with her family... And I now see where damon gets his bad ass act from.
Enzo! That guy flips sides like hell, I just hate his character. As bad azz as Damon is, I like him, Enzo and Kai, the two most annoying characters in VD.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KOLZY(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Crixina:
Enzo! That guy flips sides like hell, I just hate his character. As bad azz as Damon is, I like him, Enzo and Kai, the two most annoying characters in VD.
true... nobody should even truth that enzo of a guy.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
UjSizzle:

Lol . It's a serial killer thing… The distinct x scar on those bodies in Bonnie's vision. The obvious issues are : The stone resuscitates or resurrects dead bodies while on them, or imbue them with a dark force to keep them alive but potentially evil .
However , The huntress maybe someone from Lily's past or the stone itself being at work . Valerie is still under suspicion radar and Jo saltzman . tho – the huntress is after Stefan and killed Caroline in the future.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2015
Talius:

She was feeling herself. Her leaving the show was a blessing in disguise
A big blessing. grin cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Now mystic falls is empty.....some americans are just dumb.... people were told to vacate the cityand some people still av the gut to come back and gather news and video

What the hell is alaric trying to do now,i know he's hurt but bringing her back might cause something bad,yet he still didn't destroy

As for enzo i don't really blame him,he is lonely and he needs friends cos if damon and enzo were to be in trouble ,they would save damon first but going to lilly is the dumbest move ever....it's like jumping from frying pan to fire

,so that means in the future caroline won't marry stefan
Who could av shot caroline the arrow?

Am really enjoying this season can't wait to watch epi 3
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mutaino7(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Uncle Alaric wan try alchemy..... abeg make person tell am to watch full metal alchemist b4 he try that rubbish with that philosopher stone..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mutaino7:
Uncle Alaric wan try alchemy..... abeg make person tell am to watch full metal alchemist b4 he try that rubbish with that philosopher stone..
hahahhaha.
Wow this thread is now more of d elder sister TVD dan d younger one TO.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nkwachiabel(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Adaeze003:

Lol... I mean, we gerrit already, delena is end game.

Thinking that bad boy damon is now so mushy that he won't want to live without elena is just... crazy.

Oh well...

How about the part where stefan and elena r destined to be together?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by losprince(m): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
nkwachiabel:

leave tvd writers with there misguided principles
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ozioma49(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2015
I will say this only once TO is the best tv series out there,damn!!the way they are building up these season leaves one anxious to see the next episode..klaus to elijah"know this brother you will never fall by my hand".can't wait to see ep4 and by the elijah needs to get his head out of his ass,his more like being a fool inlove.
TVD is more like one tree hill this days

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2015
Elijah's sire line,Klaus sire line,who's the victim? This episode sure complicated things up.

And TVD should stop that Three years later crap,I mean at the first episode it was cool,but now its more or less a drag,spoiling it for everyone,cus now I know 3 years from now Tyler is still gonna be alive,same goes with Stefan,Damon,Caroline. So when they're in any form of danger at this time,I won't be phased cus I know they're gonna obviously come out of it untouched,you know 3 years from now they're still in one piece,Thanks CW smiley .smh
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bliss11(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2015
is there no VD and TO today
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stapes(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2015
i can't seem to find where to download TO nd TVD dis week where did u download dos week's episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2015
this is getting interesting..
TO is getting more intense.some ppl were giving up on TO when all u had to do was be patient lol.

so what I got is this,
Lucien and Tristan are trying to kill each other's sire. Lucien needs Elijah dead because then Tristan and his sire line and "vampire society," The Strix, would die too.
Tristan needs Klaus dead because Lucien will die too and also because of that time Aurora fell in love with Klaus. I think Tristan is in love with his sister(i dunno yet o,im just saying but that's how I feel).
Now the big question is, What happens to Hayley if Klaus dies? Is klaus her sire because he is Hope's father? Does Hope's magical ability make her Hayley's sire?
yup,I'm definitely interested in this sire line story.

as for TVD,its good but im getting more headaches with this "3 years later" ish. Are we in a flashback period now?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 11:32am On Oct 23, 2015
nkwachiabel:

They were trying too hard to make it a strong triangle... they made all the other characters say Stelena was the "epic love"...

oh well...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bliss11(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2015
abeg where una download o2tvseries never upload this new episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ellab good question.

Who sired Hayley: Hope or Klaus?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KOLZY(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
losprince:
leave tvd writers with there misguided principles
They had a good story and they started ruining the entire show.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Where else can I download asides from owtvseries.... I'm on TVD withdrawal
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
UjSizzle:
Ellab good question.

Who sired Hayley: Hope or Klaus?
Hope
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by losprince(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
I think hope sired Harley, remember when tyler used hopes blood to create that hybrid, the hybrid refused to attack hayley... and she said some....uhm bout him being sired to hope. And when harley died, she died with hopes blood in her system. Unless the writers decide to go dumb, this is it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.