Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695535 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
I actually enjoyed tvd more then the originals. Without elena the series is much better.

Bonnie looking great as well.

As for the originals they need to look for a new storyline for Marcel, he can't just be boxing around all day.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
rokiatu:
I actually enjoyed tvd more then the originals. Without elena the series is much better.

As for the originals they need to look for a new storyline for Marcel, he can't just be boxing around all day.
link to download d the originals priemier
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bufness(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
i dont get who the heck is back, i mean the person shooting damon and stefan
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
bufness:
it seems like their mother not sure though buh tvd does seem to be far better dis season.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Guess , we are back on track.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Kunleskey(m): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Isomerizm:
Where did you download them from?
02tvseries
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
bufness:
I have a theory.....I think it's caroline, remember she was caught.
Apparently it seems she was turned into a vampire hunting machine, that way it would be hard for stephan to kill her. I still prefer TO though. Elijah is a ruthless killer....lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bufness(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Fkforyou:

Apparently it seems she was turned into a vampire hunting machine, that way it would be hard for stephan to kill her. I still prefer TO though. Elijah is a ruthless killer....lol
i prefer the originals too... buh did u notice that the dark skinned dude among those withces also had that mark
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Fkforyou:

I can't believe I'm buying this idea but that will mean no romance on tvd shocked shocked really??

Well, for the premiers, the so called "heretics" especially the girls are kinda weird, like toyish.

Uhm TO was just there and that's ok because they're trying to come up with an entirely new concept/story.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
bufness:
i prefer the originals too... buh did u notice that the dark skinned dude among those withces also had that mark
Yes I saw it too,that symbol could be a hex, I guess it must have made him to do something terrible in the past that he still feels guilty about it, hence his mood.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Adaeze003:

I can't believe I'm buying this idea but that will mean no romance on tvd shocked shocked really??

Well, for the premiers, the so called "heretics" especially the girls are kinda weird, like toyish.

Uhm TO was just there and that's ok because they're trying to come up with an entirely new concept/story.
Ofcourse there will, e.g damon and bonny , alaric bringing back his wife and there might be a love triangle between stephan caroline and enzo and there is also high probality of stephan falling for the straight girl among the heretic chics. I also have this wierd feeling that either matt or caroline is going to die this season.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Fkforyou:

Ofcourse there will, e.g damon and bonny , alaric bringing back his wife and there might be a love triangle between stephan caroline and enzo and there is also high probality of stephan falling for the straight girl among the heretic chics. I also have this wierd feeling that either matt or caroline is going to die this season.

Damon and bonny? Didn't you see that Damon requested to rot until elana is back? In the flash forward...lol.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Adaeze003:

Damon and bonny? Didn't you see that Damon requested to rot until elana is back? In the flash forward...lol.
Ofcouse you dont expect damon to start falling for bonny imediately...do you?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Adaeze003:

Ofcourse you dont expect damon to start falling for bonny imediately...do you?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Fkforyou:

Ofcourse you dont expect damon to start falling for bonny imediately...do you?

No but that was 3yrs from now so... oh well.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 5:38am On Oct 10, 2015
Adaeze003:

Seems TVD wants to be using the future and present style of storytelling. The love will be in the present and the hunt in the future 3 years from now
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 5:44am On Oct 10, 2015
The original nd the vampire Diaries is back. I enjoy both tv series.
Without Elena vampire Diaries is back on track, nd I think dis season will be good Storyline nd drama.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by franugo(m): 5:53am On Oct 10, 2015
Fkforyou:

i actually support your theory bro...very ruthless indeed cheesy the writers should do something bt klaus jor, how can he be so childish n vindictive enough 2 kill someone just cus d guy criticised his work? He's a thousand yr old hybrid, he should have more control dammit!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by franugo(m): 5:59am On Oct 10, 2015
rokiatu:

u r absolutely right! Mehn d girl just turned 2 d most dateable chic in tvd by a long mile. Lol on d boxing quip didn't u hear dt he controls d vampires in d quarter?cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2015
The TVD started with a banger, Damon back to his normal self n we get to see how the heretics behave n live. The originals was decent enough, seeing that they r opening another chapter of plotlines.

Is it me or does this Lucien guy sound like Enzo, down to the accent?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2015
Fkforyou:

it can't be Caroline, this happened 3 years after she was kidnapped n besides it ain't her method of fighting. I believe it's another vampire hunter n since the show runners decided to alternate between the present n the future, we will get to see who she is later in the show.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dBard: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2015
rokiatu:

Love the message on your d.p.. far better than all the others.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by obo2t(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2015
parrotibaba:
it can't be Caroline, this happened 3 years b4 the time she was kidnapped n besides it ain't her method of fighting. I believe it's another vampire hunter n since the show runners decided to alternate between the present n the future, we will get to see who she is later in the show.

not three years before pls, it is three yrs after.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2015
obo2t:

not three years before pls, it is three yrs after.
it was a mistake
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Watching TVD, I don't even remember what happened last grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Senbonzakura(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
parrotibaba:
it can't be Caroline, this happened 3 years after she was kidnapped n besides it ain't her method of fighting. I believe it's another vampire hunter n since the show runners decided to alternate between the present n the future, we will get to see who she is later in the show.
Might be someone brought back to life as dem no dey die finish tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dqueenzy(f): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
With elena gone,this damon will be more ruthless than he has ever been.i dont know why, i never liked caroline's character right from the start

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dqueenzy:
With elena gone,this damon will be more ruthless than he has ever been.i dont know why, i never liked caroline's character right from the start
I just found a feeling mate.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 11, 2015
dBard:

Love the message on your d.p.. far better than all the others.
thanks love it as well.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2015
franugo:

i actually support your theory bro...very ruthless indeed cheesy the writers should do something bt klaus jor, how can he be so childish n vindictive enough 2 kill someone just cus d guy criticised his work? He's a thousand yr old hybrid, he should have more control dammit!

He was just acting up because of what Camille abi Cammy said. Not necessarily about the critique I think.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2015
......and it's just a matter of time before Damon injects his D into Bonnie's insides
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
nani667:
......and it's just a matter of time before Damon injects his D into Bonnie's insides
I actually like them as friends but if they go into a relationship , its also cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.