Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694670 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:51am On Feb 13, 2016
TVD is really getting better.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
TVD is really getting better.
Of course. No more Elena.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2016
Damon sha lipsrsealed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
sadly Klaus is getting weak Co's of Camille... what would Marcel do now?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nice play by Marcellus and Elijah.... I especially liked how that Aia babe was hoisted off the ground from her neck by Elijah... She was so helpless.... And she will be forming boss.. Smh...

Now the Weapon is in the hands of the enemy... We shall see how it all unfolds

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Meel: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pls how marcel being able to turn the card to loyal heart instead of a betrayer ccjaymaestro

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
Meel:
Pls how marcel being able to turn the card to loyal heart instead of a betrayer
ccjaymaestro
Lol °° The card was crafted by the witches to show their heart desires/ intentions . It showed Marcel`s heart desires which was loyalty , and Marcel most obvious personas are his charisma and loyalty to others but in this case , the real question is `who is he loyal to ` apparently he sides with the originals but he still wants his city without them in it.

He couldn't have changed his card unless he knew what that annoying girl had planned nor is He willful enough to change his card .

However , it's still uncertain . We shall get to see in the following episodes.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Meel: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
Jaymaestro:
Lol °° The card was crafted by the witches to show their heart desires/ intentions . It showed Marcel`s heart desires which was loyalty , and Marcel most obvious personas are his charisma and loyalty to others but in this case , the real question is `who is he loyal to ` apparently he sides with the originals but he still wants his city without them in it.

He couldn't have changed his card unless he knew what that annoying girl had planned nor is He willful enough to change his card .

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by berryice(f): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
hdcinemas.in
tak u so much
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 15, 2016
berryice:
tak u so much
smiley

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
I guess TO might just end in season 3...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Meel: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Any reason for dat ??
Adaeze003:
I guess TO might just end in season 3...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rich4god(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Meel:
Any reason for dat ??
One of the original myt die....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Meel: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Rich4god:
One of the original myt die....
what gave u dat impression??
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 1:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Meel:
Guy easy.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rich4god(m): 2:15am On Feb 16, 2016
Meel:
The kind weapon wey Aurora (wetin b her name sef) do, e go hrd to miss target. Except if the producers wan perform film trick.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Meel: 7:22am On Feb 16, 2016
Rich4god:
The kind weapon wey Aurora (wetin b her name sef) do, e go hrd to miss target. Except if the producers wan perform film trick.
chai make i go watch episodes 13. But make she sef no forget say, a death to an original a death, to a sire line.
Klaus is d likely target, he can't kill elijah and rebeka. His bro still dey alive and her own personal sire. Unless she is planning to servere d bond between dem.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 8:42am On Feb 16, 2016
Meel:
Any reason for dat ??

I think it's all getting a little redundant... we know the mikaelsons(not sure how to spell that) will pull through this or maybe one of em will die which I doubt. But the writers lack the element of surprise. I mean, who didn't know Camille will lose the white oak? And who was surprised that that witch was working for someone else(even though you weren't sure who)?

Anyway, I know most of us here still enjoy it and I surely will continue it(if God gives me the life and MB grin) but it's not thrilling anymore and that's why I don't think they'll continue after this season. IMO

But who knows, they might just drag it out like they did TVD which of course got better in the beginning of the 7th season after 2 seasons of utter boredom. But then this story of the huntress doesn't sit well with me. I think I understand it tho, Enzo wants Julian dead... oh well, we'll see...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2016
Adaeze003:

I think it's all getting a little redundant... we know the mikaelsons(not sure how to spell that) will pull through this or maybe one of em will die which I doubt. But the writers lack the element of surprise. I mean, who didn't know Camille will lose the white oak? And who was surprised that that witch was working for someone else(even though you weren't sure who)?

Anyway, I know most of us here still enjoy it and I surely will continue it(if God gives me the life and MB grin) but it's not thrilling anymore and that's why I don't think they'll continue after this season. IMO

But who knows, they might just drag it out like they did TVD which of course got better in the beginning of the 7th season after 2 seasons of utter boredom. But then this story of the huntress doesn't sit well with me. I think I understand it tho, Enzo wants Julian dead... oh well, we'll see...

at least someone has started being realistic with TO,when tvd was "boring" in d beggining part of s7,peeps were just slamming it and praising originals,I kept on saying that tvd at s3 like originals was much more better...I'm not sure originals can keep its fans engrossed till season 6,they lack ideas....IMO,I'm still liking tvd very very much...let's hope it gets beta sha..buh I feel no suspence again
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Meel: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2016
Adaeze003:

yea i think am d only one dat noticed that. The series is now becoming predictable.
All the seasons is about the same thing, trying to kill the originals.
I think dey shud bring in another plot, it shudnt be d originals enemy trying to kill them every time.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
dubylhover:

at least someone has started being realistic with TO,when tvd was "boring" in d beggining part of s7,peeps were just slamming it and praising originals,I kept on saying that tvd at s3 like originals was much more better...I'm not sure originals can keep its fans engrossed till season 6,they lack ideas....IMO,I'm still liking tvd very very much...let's hope it gets beta sha..buh I feel no suspence again
The truth is TVD may have lost its way after season 4 and TO rose up to the occassion,but the thing is TVD's first three seasons are still way better than TO.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

The truth is TVD may have lost its way after season 4 and TO rose up to the occassion,but the thing is TVD's first three seasons are still way better than TO.

yap...you're right...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by amicableSavage: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Honestly, I'm beginning to loose taste of this series. Both becoming predictable. Little or no cliff-hangers unlike before. Just not what I expected.

I think it boils down to the story being too long. They ain't even following the book.

Camille of all people is now a vampire cry so sad. Originals keeps digging new faces up from their past. Kinda archaic sha.

I'm sure I'm speaking the mind of peeps here.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by rotexteymie(f): 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
Damon and Klaus for me
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by honorbule(m): 6:43am On Feb 19, 2016
Stefan Salvatore is going to new Orleans.. I think that's gonna be in the next episode or the nex one after that....cant wait.. lipsrsealed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
would that be why she is after Stefan ? Lol` Finest VD episode I havent seen in a while.The beauty of stefan on the show ,tho.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 5:03am On Feb 20, 2016
Now this episode of TVD got me hooked. I love TVD cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nathe11: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2016
amicableSavage:
Honestly, I'm beginning to loose taste of this series. Both becoming predictable. Little or no cliff-hangers unlike before. Just not what I expected.

I think it boils down to the story being too long. They ain't even following the book.

Camille of all people is now a vampire cry so sad. Originals keeps digging new faces up from their past. Kinda archaic sha.

I'm sure I'm speaking the mind of peeps here.
how can you say even TO is becoming more predictable, that is not true @ll if so what z gonna happen next?...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nathe11: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2016
the only thing pissing me off abt TO is that Klaus is getting way too emotional...I prefer the rootless,heartless & unpredictable KLAUS MICHEALSON

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.