Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694728 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by baddest095: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
somehowpenis:
I just noticed something tonight.. I actually started feeling sad for Davina after sometime of thinking about the originals, but i rewatched the whole season 2 of the originals and my hatred for her grew back strong.. Fellow brethren if any of you guys starts to miss that _idiot Davina, just travel back in time to season 2 and you would be glad she died terribly.
i tell u, that gal was annoying...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by opylas(m): 5:31am On Jun 11, 2016
somehowpenis:
I just noticed something tonight.. I actually started feeling sad for Davina after sometime of thinking about the originals, but i rewatched the whole season 2 of the originals and my hatred for her grew back strong.. Fellow brethren if any of you guys starts to miss that _idiot Davina, just travel back in time to season 2 and you would be glad she died terribly.
LOL
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fr3nly(m): 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
U are damn Right
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 2:00am On Jun 12, 2016
somehowpenis:

Hahahaha. What an evil wow! grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by PreciousRahl(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
That yeye pikin... Let her rot in hell

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
PreciousRahl:
hell is too good a place for that _fool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Royzevic(m): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
UjSizzle:
Marcel feeling smart not knowing he was played grin

All this second-grade Klaus need to know the original Klaus Mikaelson will always be BOSS.
They spend too much time talking when they should be ripping out hearts; feeding their ego, being 'king' when they should be thinking smart. They all want to best Klaus, but they can't. Because Klaus will always be two steps ahead of their silly vain assses. ALWAYS grin

Loved the finale. At least we know baby Hope is literally our hope now.
It was nice to see Becca again smiley

Klaus is my hero anytym anyday but I think they spoiled dis season by makin us believe there can be someone greater than klaus e dey pain me ehn tru out dis season dey just humiliated the guy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Royzevic(m): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
In simple terms .. Originals season three was d season klaus was humiliated n reduced in worth n strenght havin made us believe he was *the most ruthless vampire in whole of history*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by olajorn(m): 5:09am On Jun 24, 2016
I have missed klaus face,that his devilish smile when he is ready to pull a bad stunt on his enemy.

I think I will start the series from season one again
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by olajorn(m): 5:11am On Jun 24, 2016
PreciousRahl:
so no be only me dislike that mumu pikin,if not because of her Lucien and marcel won't have the gut going after klaus
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by olajorn(m): 6:03am On Jun 24, 2016
ogorwyne:
I love Damon Gosh!!!! See how he is misbehaving in Bonnie's head. Damon's character is the best. He is so good at being annoying. Am so dreaming about Ian Somerhalder tonight. This episode is really cool.
i really like damon,I like his bad boy role... I even use one of his trick to a gal, worked like margic cheesy...but at the end of the klaus still my number one
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ogorwyne(f): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
olajorn:
i really like damon,I like his bad boy role... I even use one of his trick to a gal, worked like margic cheesy...but at the end of the klaus still my number one
Am still d only one that has not watched the originals. Am gonna start it soon. I like Klaus too. I love his lips. But damon is everly my numba 1.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by olajorn(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
ogorwyne:

Am still d only one that has not watched the originals. Am gonna start it soon. I like Klaus too. I love his lips. But damon is everly my numba 1.
lol...the last time I wore suit was 2003,after watching VD saw suit on Damon...I saved to buy my own suit...lol,but if u watch originals you will fall in love with klaus
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by olajorn(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Opylas
Adelana1
Olatunji390
Pamcode
Yakamata
Simi4me
Talius
Kenny1795
Nani667
Fkforyou
Moski5
Thenny312
Omolola1
Alex81
Jaymaestro
Iheanyi40
Crixina
Sawhite
Ultimatesammie
Solomonbrown64
Alfred234
Adek15
Adaeze003
Ujsizzle
Penzino
PVikkytan49
Mrluv
Joelfinest
Odkboy23
Goandie
Ogorwyne
Rich4god
Ellab
Joshuamoses101
Jmaine
Malikalhaj
Twicenoni
Seunpayne
Edd1e
Pickabeau1
Davetwitzy
Graviton2
Boboyekini
Obixcel
Donhils
Kolzy
Raemystix
Bobo65
DaveP
Colossus2
Mizzzbeee
Hotmass911
Funstufz
Kingofjapan
Joecutieparrotibaba
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ipledge5: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Cc
Opylas
Adelana1
Olatunji390
Pamcode
Yakamata
Simi4me
Talius
Kenny1795
Nani667
Fkforyou
Moski5
Thenny312
Omolola1
Alex81
Jaymaestro
Iheanyi40
Crixina
Sawhite
Ultimatesammie
Solomonbrown64
Alfred234
Adek15
Adaeze003
Ujsizzle
Penzino
PVikkytan49
Mrluv
Joelfinest
Odkboy23
Goandie
Ogorwyne
Rich4god
Ellab
Joshuamoses101
Jmaine
Malikalhaj
Twicenoni
Seunpayne
Edd1e
Pickabeau1
Davetwitzy
Graviton2
Boboyekini
Obixcel
Donhils
Kolzy
Raemystix
Bobo65
DaveP
Colossus2
Mizzzbeee
Hotmass911
Funstufz
Kingofjapan
joecutie
Parrotibaba

Good afternoon good people of tv/series section.Please I need you guys help,miss nairaland finale is tomorrow 9am to 6pm...please come in mass and vote the people's candidate Lanicky....a vote for Lanicky is a vote for beauty,intelligence,humility

Thank you
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dynamo007(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
olajorn:
lol...the last time I wore suit was 2003,after watching VD saw suit on Damon...I saved to buy my own suit...lol,but if u watch originals you will fall in love with klaus
which one is better TVD or TO?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by olajorn(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
dynamo007:
which one is better TVD or TO?
mehn TO, I still reminisce most of the scenes grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dynamo007(m): 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
olajorn:
mehn TO, I still reminisce most of the scenes grin
lol m short of series so m thinking of downloading TVD kuz i haven't watched it..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by olajorn(m): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
dynamo007:
lol m short of series so m thinking of downloading TVD kuz i haven't watched it..
they are both cool,TVD is longest series I have ever watched,that shows that it's very interesting
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dynamo007(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
olajorn:
they are both cool,TVD is longest series I have ever watched,that shows that it's very interesting
I'll give it a try it's length it's is what am thinking about 23 episodes and 4 seasons.....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by olajorn(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
dynamo007:
I'll give it a try it's length it's is what am thinking about 23 episodes and 4 seasons.....
22 episodes 7 seasons
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dynamo007(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
olajorn:
22 episodes 7 seasons
oh sorry u seasons it's damn long grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
I love d films (Vampire Diaries and The Original )frm wish site can I download it, pls?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hayaoyeh:
I love d films (Vampire Diaries and The Original )frm wish site can I download it, pls?

o2tvseries.com
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 12:11am On Jun 25, 2016
ipledge5:
Cc
Opylas
Adelana1
Olatunji390
Pamcode
Yakamata
Simi4me
Talius
Kenny1795
Nani667
Fkforyou
Moski5
Thenny312
Omolola1
Alex81
Jaymaestro
Iheanyi40
Crixina
Sawhite
Ultimatesammie
Solomonbrown64
Alfred234
Adek15
Adaeze003
Ujsizzle
Penzino
PVikkytan49
Mrluv
Joelfinest
Odkboy23
Goandie
Ogorwyne
Rich4god
Ellab
Joshuamoses101
Jmaine
Malikalhaj
Twicenoni
Seunpayne
Edd1e
Pickabeau1
Davetwitzy
Graviton2
Boboyekini
Obixcel
Donhils
Kolzy
Raemystix
Bobo65
DaveP
Colossus2
Mizzzbeee
Hotmass911
Funstufz
Kingofjapan
joecutie
Parrotibaba

Good afternoon good people of tv/series section.Please I need you guys help,miss nairaland finale is tomorrow 9am to 6pm...please come in mass and vote the people's candidate Lanicky....a vote for Lanicky is a vote for beauty,intelligence,humility

Thank you
how does this vote thing work? How do I vote?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ipledge5: 5:08am On Jun 25, 2016
Adek15:
how does this vote thing work? How do I vote?
i will send link when the voting the is opened...you will type

"I vote Lanicky

Cc nljega

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2016
ipledge5:
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand/2#46910720

This is the voting thread...please you can vote now

I don vote, i hope she wins..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by donhils: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2016
ipledge5:
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand/2#46910720

This is the voting thread...please you can vote now

who should we vote for?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ipledge5: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2016
vikkytan49:

I don vote, i hope she wins..
thank you so much,with vote of people she will win,very hopeful

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ipledge5: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2016
donhils:

who should we vote for?
Lanicky

Type " I vote Lanicky cc nljega "

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.