Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694654 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 24, 2016
somehowpenis:
i swear. Caroline don sleep with every thing wey dey mystic falls , infact she even give birth to another man children, now she wan carry the Hoe business enter New Orleans.. Mystic falls no do her...

iheanyi40:
lol na Caroline oh
Lol. Very true!

Elena na learner for where Caroline dey grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by olatunji390(m): 10:33pm On May 24, 2016
The originals really outsmart marcel in the last episode. Really love klaus final speech at the trail and his last sentence in his letter to his daughter "u are our only hope". Next season is gonna be about her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pamcode(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! Caroline and Elena.....

I no even sabi who Hoe pass for the two grin grin
Almost all of them ladies for Vampire Diaries be hoes. Elena,Caroline, Bonnie are the major culprits.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 25, 2016
pamcode:
Almost all of them ladies for Vampire Diaries be hoes. Elena,Caroline, Bonnie are the major culprits.
Bonnie has only dated two guys na. Jeremy and Enzo!!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yakamata(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

what about that black dude that was adopted by her mom and that bartender
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2016
I cried when Rebecca made this statement " he knew all along, he had to be the hanger for freya's magic, he saved us" it was so emotional i had to cry. N my gf was asking why am crying.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2016
I so much love Rebecca, her accent n some of her quotes. My favorite quotes from her are two, one from the originals n one from the vampires diary.

The originals " n kluas, don't you just wonna rip off his heart and see how long it takes to grow back"
The vampires diary "i try to be her friend, but somehow i ended up with a dagger in my back because am the evil one"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ezeeykieel(m): 4:42pm On May 25, 2016
Can't wait for the next season of THE ORIGINALS,it should be available by next year....marcel is gonna pay for his betrayal..everyone is counting on niklaus daughter "hope"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2016
simi4me:
I so much love Rebecca, her accent n some of her quotes. My favorite quotes from her are two, one from the originals n one from the vampires diary.

The originals " n kluas, don't you just wonna rip off his heart and see how long it takes to grow back"
The vampires diary "i try to be her friend, but somehow i ended up with a dagger in my back because am the evil one"

There's more:

"I might be old, but I'm not senile"

"Bloody hunter"

"Niklaus!"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pamcode(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
what about damon, not to forget her short stint with the witch that Elijah brought in Season 2
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:11am On May 26, 2016
pamcode:
what about damon, not to forget her short stint with the witch that Elijah brought in Season 2
Bonnie dated Damon?? When was that?? As for the witch, season 2 was a long time ago. I cant remember
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by kenny1795(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2016
Quotes from Klaus:
"i will deal with you so much that the devil will weep".
"Didnt you say i can talk my way out of hell"

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 2:22am On May 28, 2016
kenny1795:
Quotes from Klaus:
"i will deal with you so much that the devil will weep".
"Didnt you say i can talk my way out of hell"
it's actually ➡ "You will meet an end so cruel the devil will weep"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by kenny1795(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2016
Thank u. Used d line on my gf
nani667:

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 11:16am On May 28, 2016
I think am done with vampire diaries... I mean the show is now a joke, no true villain's any more since the departure of the originals and maybe that Stephan's doppelganger.. . "Heretics...Heretics", I was expecting some badass villains only for them to turn out to be some love starved puppys.....I mean, in a space of 3 episodes they changed from being villains of the show to just....how do I put it self? same thing with that huntress...... It just as if you saw the shadow of something advancing towards you and you were expecting it to be a lion only for it to turn out to be a pussycat... that's how I feel about the villains in VD...undecided

As for the originals, I pray they keep it up. The show is awesome...smiley and I believe there's a lot to learn from the show unlike VD.

6 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 12:36am On May 29, 2016
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 12:38am On May 29, 2016
Fkforyou:
I think am done with vampire diaries... I mean the show is now a joke, no true villain's any more since the departure of the originals and maybe that Stephan's doppelganger.. . "Heretics...Heretics", I was expecting some badass villains only for them to turn out to be some love starved puppys.....I mean, in a space of 3 episodes they changed from being villains of the show to just....how do I put it self? same thing with that huntress...... It just as if you saw the shadow of something advancing towards you and you were expecting it to be a lion only for it to turn out to be a pussycat.. that's how I feel about the villains in VD...undecided

As for the originals, I pray they keep it up. The show is awesome...smiley and I believe there's a lot to learn from the show unlike VD.

That bolded part got me lol.TVD is becoming dry and dry with each season.The time jump was a flop sef apart from the lame Heretics.The Originals All the way. Pray CW does not do anything funny anytime soon
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ipledge5: 3:37am On May 29, 2016
nani667:

I just too love klaus...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by baddest095: 5:15pm On May 29, 2016
Marcel thinks he has avenged Davina,BT d tin is if Davina heard wat marcel did, she will hate him forever including via and Camille..
BTW it seems like d witches prefer Klaus in charge
NYC one TO
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by moski5(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2016
I've been trying to manage watching d show since I've followed it so far but I can't Stand hearing Elana's name
Someone tell d writers Every episode in season 7 I heard her name @least 10times
Who does that
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by moski5(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2016
jide219:
Freya will die by family, kol will kill her, Elijah by foe, Vincent, then almighty Klaus by friend Marcel.

I tot Lucian killed one original b4 wats his name again
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jhybho: 12:53pm On May 30, 2016
moski5:

I tot Lucian killed one original b4 wats his name again
he actually killed "finn" the only original that has lived more of his life dead than alive.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2016
Am I the only one that sees the resemblance between Harley n Hope?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by moski5(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2016
jhybho:
he actually killed "finn" the only original that has lived more of his life dead than alive.

so its one down 2 to go
NB how come people's here 4got finn
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 1:42am On May 31, 2016
moski5:

so its one down 2 to go
NB how come people's here 4got finn
dude, finn is dead , the other originals live on.. One thing is certain, if you aren't an original you aren't an original, every other talk of _stupidly being super original or Ultra original or advanced original is silly.. You are either an original or not..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2016
The Vampire Diaries" season 8 will introduce a new villainous character in an upcoming episode.

Just recently, executive producer Julie Plec talked about the villain who has been residing inside the Armory vault.

According to her, they already have a name for the new character, but it's something that will only share to fans when the series premieres sometime this year.

"We are not calling it anything. We are waiting for season 8. I mean, internally, we're calling it something, but we're not telling people what it is yet. It's funny, this is the first time that we've done this little story trick where we're actually withholding the identity and mythology of the new villain from the audience before the next season," she told TV Line.

Meanwhile, Plec also teased what type of creature the new villain could be and said that it has been around for thousands of years.

The face of the villain was not shown during the finale episode of "The Vampire Diaries" season 7, but its hands were featured in one of the scenes.

Additionally, the villain has the ability to get into anyone's head and trick the person into doing evil deeds.

Two of the villain's targets were Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) and Enzo (Michael Malarkey), who were both trapped inside the vault.

In other news, Plec said that among the characters of the hit The CW series, Bonnie (Kat Graham) is the one who will struggle the most with the existence of the villain.

"Bonnie, out of everyone, is the one who's going to be just paralyzed by this struggle," Plec said.

Not only did Bonnie "lose" Damon and Enzo to the villain, but she also lost her ability to perform magic along the way.

"The Vampire Diaries" season 8 will premiere on The CW sometime this year.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2016
The CW network has released the list of shows that will premiere in fall, and "The Originals" season 4 is not on it; instead, the show will return in early 2017. Meanwhile, the shocking season 3 finale has left a lot of story potential going into the season.

Marcel is in control of New Orleans once again as the prophecy of the Mikaelsons' fall has come to play. With all the things he has been through since viewers first met him, a different Marcel is expected as the series returns.

In an interview with TV Guide, executive producer Michael Narducci said, "At the end of our season, Marcel and Hayley are the only ones left. Marcel is standing somewhat triumphant, although he's lost people that he loves, including his former family. Hayley, with her daughter, is the guardian of these sleeping vampires and on the run. Season 4 is just packed with story potential. What you can definitely assume is that after a time cut, these sleeping giants are going to awaken and they are not going to be happy."

The circumstances surrounding the death of Davina drove Marcel to turn against the siblings whom he once called family. However, "The Originals" are what the show is all about and the writers have brilliantly created a storyline that kills the stars yet keep them alive at the same time.

Marcel's bite has put Elijah's and Kol's lives on the line, while Freya has been poisoned. Klaus was put in trial for his misdeeds and Rebekah was brought in for a plan to stop him from being killed. In the end, Papa Tunde's blade put Klaus in a fate worse than death. The blade kept Klaus in coma filled with sorrow, while Freya successfully cast a spell that put them all in sleep, including herself and Rebekah. While asleep, their lives are anchored on Klaus until Hayley finds a cure.

How Hayley helps the Mikaelsons rise from their semi-dead state will be the starting point for season 4's plot. There are no details revealed yet, but Narducci teased, "As to what happens there, I'm going to leave it to the fans to think about and debate amongst themselves. We've got some great stuff planned."
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Talius:

TVD is three years in the fututre now. So in TO timeline, the twins have just been born

It doesn't matter if they are just born, remember they were siphoning the magic of vampirism from caroline while in her womb.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 3:53am On Jun 02, 2016
simi4me:

It doesn't matter if they are just born, remember they were siphoning the magic of vampirism from caroline while in her womb.

Who would be insensitive enough to place two new born babies in danger. And how will their tiny hands even be positioned for effective siphoning?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 7:36am On Jun 02, 2016
Talius:

Who would be insensitive enough to place two new born babies in danger. And how will their tiny hands even be positioned for effective siphoning?

If they care to save lives. Anyway it's just a thought.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2016
Talius:

as long as their TINY hands are on the magical object they r ready to siphon... .. . Especially wen angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 12:09am On Jun 06, 2016
I just noticed something tonight.. I actually started feeling sad for Davina after sometime of thinking about the originals, but i rewatched the whole season 2 of the originals and my hatred for her grew back strong.. Fellow brethren if any of you guys starts to miss that _idiot Davina, just travel back in time to season 2 and you would be glad she died terribly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.