Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,426 members, 7,826,659 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695541 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by franugo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
sorry sir, na honest mistake...

pls make sure Klaus knows dt I did not disturb u guy's sleep intentionally... I love my life too much to do dt
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by kinggogo: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
I so much luv dis sadistic side of Damon grin cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by DeLioncourt: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
[size=13pt]been watching vampire diaries... this elena girl is just a big ashewo. smh[/size]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lana1(m): 4:05am On Oct 29, 2016
DeLioncourt:
[size=13pt]been watching vampire diaries... this elena girl is just a big ashewo. smh[/size]
Lol. Caroline sef na ashewo na
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
caroline slept with almost all the guys in that series.
damon
stefan
klaus
matt
tyler

classic olosho

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
ak33n:
damon
stefan
klaus
matt
tyler

classic olosho
you forgot, had 2 miracle babies for Alaric..

Hoe...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by DeLioncourt: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lana1:
Lol. Caroline sef na ashewo na

lol. i still like caroline... but elena ehn. very annoying person. kai
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
somehowpenis:
Followed this thread and decided to try out the new TVD season and I am just bored already., same crappy story just repackaged., Damon and Stefan always engaged in their On and OFF relationship.. the show just can't accept that Elena is gone and move on.. always writing one imaginary letter or the other to her, (nonsense) .., the Evil being explained to everyone will turn out to be a flop and dissapointment. It's a SHE everyone, the feared creature that controls Damon and Enzo is nothing but just a lady with powers.. show is boring.. Reina Cruz introduced herself much worse but turned out to be crap.
Same old shit sad
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
*yawns*
Already bored.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
The show just got _stupid boring..

Same silly salvation, anger, control and love. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 12:34am On Oct 30, 2016
ak33n:
damon
stefan
klaus
matt
tyler

classic olosho

LOL
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 3:09am On Oct 30, 2016
One weird theory:

What if Stefan is Damon's connection to humanity, and not Elena undecided

This Damon is boring. I miss season 1 fog and crow Damon. Rip their heart out Damon. Drop witty one-liners Damon. I don't give a damn Damon.
This one cares too much and isn't contrasting with the Stefan character.

*sighs*

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
what I hate more than seeing Enzo kiss Bonny is hearing that phrase "dear Elina"
like seriously can't the writer just leave elina alone n focus on writing a better storyline?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
simi4me:
what I hate more than seeing Enzo kiss Bonny is hearing that phrase "dear Elina"
like seriously can't the writer just leave elina alone n focus on writing a better storyline?
thats the problem.. elena is the key to the story.. when she was still on the show.. the story revolved around her.. the show is dying. . and they think bringing bck elena will be epic. . i dont even like the girl
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
ak33n:
thats the problem.. elena is the key to the story.. when she was still on the show.. the story revolved around her.. the show is dying. . and they think bringing bck elena will be epic. . i dont even like the girl
probably doing dat for d fans asking for it when nina left d viewers decreased.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
ak33n:
so Nina is coming back to this dying show?

Killing Elena off didn't ruin the show, turning her into a vampire did, killing of characters like Jeremy , Katrina and others did .. The originals is taking on that same tragic footstep of killing off key characters and turning em into vamps or witches or werewolf.. right now, Rebekah, freya and Hailey are the only surviving females on that show... which is _stupid.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
yh.. she's coming back.. Julie plec tweeted it.. she even said 100%..
and yeah.. killing off katerina and Jeremy was so stupid.
the show was amazing till that seson 4 .. searching for one stupid vampire cure.. season 5 was awesome tho.. i love silas nd qetsiyah.. season 6 was awesome too.. but since those heretics came.. it was kinda dull. their powers is like too over ' '.. dunno the word to use.. and then rayna came. . boring villian
i pray sybil IS CRAZY
somehowpenis:
so Nina is coming back to this dying show?
Killing Elena off didn't ruin the show, turning her into a vampire did, killing of characters like Jeremy , Katrina and others did .. The originals is taking on that same tragic footstep of killing off key characters and turning em into vamps or witches or werewolf.. right now, Rebekah, freya and Hailey are the only surviving females on that show... which is _stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by brandon180(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
So nw that Sybil has taken control over Damon's mind..is there hope
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 31, 2016
brandon180:
So nw that Sybil has taken control over Damon's mind..is there hope
lol.. it's Vampire Diaries.. there's always hope
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 8:33am On Oct 31, 2016
ak33n:
yh.. she's coming back.. Julie plec tweeted it.. she even said 100%..
and yeah.. killing off katerina and Jeremy was so stupid.
the show was amazing till that seson 4 .. searching for one stupid vampire cure.. season 5 was awesome tho.. i love silas nd qetsiyah.. season 6 was awesome too.. but since those heretics came.. it was kinda dull. their powers is like too over ' '.. dunno the word to use.. and then rayna came. . boring villian
i pray sybil IS CRAZY

Qetsiya is my favourite female villain on tvd, mehn that girl was super wicked and i loved her that way....

Those heretics were too over the top which people didn't like, vampire+witch? Like seriously nothing should have been able to kill dem..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2016
vikkytan49:

Qetsiya is my favourite female villain on tvd, mehn that girl was super wicked and i loved her that way....

Those heretics were too over the top which people didn't like, vampire+witch? Like seriously nothing should have been able to kill dem..
i know right? . i pray sybil is more like qetsiyah

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2016
I hope this show just ends with a happy Bonbon. That girl has too many unhappy stories.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by franugo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
UjSizzle:
I hope this show just ends with a happy Bonbon. That girl has too many unhappy stories.

she falls in love too bloody easily, they all do. Even if enzo dies, she would hop on another bandwagon jor.undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2016
Hey guys, I've been surfing the internet lately just to find The Vampire Diaries season 8 buh couldn't find it....I guess it isn't out yet, or is it??
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2016
donnybee:
Hey guys, I've been surfing the internet lately just to find The Vampire Diaries season 8 buh couldn't find it....I guess it isn't out yet, or is it??
visit tvshows4mobile.com. you'll find it there
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ipledge10(m): 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
simi4me:
this is what I hate most, I always feel like shooting Enzo Arrow
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2016
ipledge10:
this is what I hate most, I always feel like shooting Enzo Arrow
lol, me too
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
So people are still watching VD?

Tell me when the originals is out.

Am outa here

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.