Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695279 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

What exactly is she gonna do, i know some peeps are relying on another network to pick it up but who knows and if the originals as good as it was didnt have enough audience theres no guarantee that it would now.

... Very true but people will mostly turn to it when vampire diaries rounds up. I only hope the parent show end in a good note else it might surely be the end of the show. Let's see what they have up their sleeves this season and more importantly Hayley has to step up her acting skills, she has been the weak link amongst the major characters....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
ipledge10:
More than you... I over like Klaus, I can't wait for the season 4

.. Lolz, Elijah na my person but Klaus don suffer enough. I just pity Marcel, can't wait to see that Shakespearean rage of Klaus again....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ipledge10(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
solomonbrown64:

.. Lolz, Elijah na my person but Klaus don suffer enough. I just pity Marcel, can't wait to see that Shakespearean rage of Klaus again....
I love Klaus and Rebecca, I am 100% sure that Klaus will not kill Marcel.

Klaus is my best Character in Tv series
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 2:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Nina tonight at the AMA ✔

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Marib: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Electronzeez:

If the bartender camyl was alive I think he would have stop Klaus suffering that punishment from marcel.

Another character wasted in the originals series is Davina .
yea true....Camie n Davina should not hv bin deleted like dat

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Marib: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
Aside Caroline, Camie is d 1 lady Klaus truly had feelings for
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
solomonbrown64:

... Very true but people will mostly turn to it when vampire diaries rounds up. I only hope the parent show end in a good note else it might surely be the end of the show. Let's see what they have up their sleeves this season and more importantly Hayley has to step up her acting skills, she has been the weak link amongst the major characters....
LOOL aint this funny thing why should the originals rely on tvd to do well (if it was in season 1 its understandable). if i hadnt seen any of the shows and i see this ill ask is it that the originals aint good enough to stand on his own, is tvd its backbone, so if tvd breaks TO to will break. I do hope they renew it though cos i want it to stay on the cw, the standard of other networks is high TO might not cut it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2016
Wow I can finally come into this thread. I stopped watching at episode 7 season 7 and life got so busy I couldn't catch up so I avoided this thread cause I didn't want no spoilers. Good thing I took some days to catch up on everything. I really missed my vampire diaries and originals family.

Still can't read this thread thou cause I haven't catch up on the originals yet either. Gonna take the weekends to catch up on that.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2016
I must say season seven is my fav after season 1 2 and 3.

But season three will always remain my fav.

Gonna catch up with the originals soon n come read all what I missed.

I missed you guys heaps thou.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SirDavico(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
But Btw Davina and Cassie, who's more Beautiful? grin ?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Branzy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
TVD is okay like Dis No need to bring Elena or what they call her
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
SirDavico:
But Btw Davina and Cassie, who's more Beautiful? grin ?

Everyone knows it's Davina .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SirDavico(m): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2016
Electronzeez:

Everyone knows it's Davina .

But Cassie's also hot wink

In TO, season 2....

What's the name of Esther's first child who died (Of plague)

Shey it's Freya?
I've forgotten tho sad
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 6:52am On Nov 28, 2016
SirDavico:

In TO, season 2....

Shey it's Freya?
I've forgotten tho sad
its freya, but it was a cover up lie hiding the fact that she gave the child to aunt Dalia .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SirDavico(m): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
its freya, but it was a cover up lie hiding the fact that she gave the child to aunt Dalia .

Yeah, that's right. But In season 2, I stoped at the episode where Rebecca was trapped in that haunted house by kol and a ghost revealed herself as Freya. I just hope it's not her long dead elder sister sha.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2016
SirDavico:

Yeah, that's right. But In season 2, I stoped at the episode where Rebecca was trapped in that haunted house by kol and a ghost revealed herself as Freya. I just hope it's not her long dead elder sister sha.
you are seriously behind .. its freya..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2016
SirDavico:

In TO, season 2....

Shey it's Freya?
I've forgotten tho sad

Freya , she is not dead but taken away by esther sister (Dalia).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SirDavico(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
you are seriously behind .. its freya..

Yeah. I'm very behind. Sch tinz sad
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SirDavico(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Electronzeez:

Freya , she is not dead but taken away by esther sister (Dalia).

Interesting! I'll catch up soon enough smiley

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
SirDavico:

Yeah. I'm very behind. Sch tinz sad
lol , that's understandable..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SirDavico(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
lol , that's understandable..
smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Had to Re-watch Originals Season /// again.. I have to say the Originals is a class above Vampire Diaries even the current VD which seems balanced. The characters are befitting of and excel at their roles. So glad Hayley came over.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jaymaestro:
Had to Re-watch Originals Season /// again.. I have to say the Originals is a class above Vampire Diaries even the current VD which seems balanced. The characters are befitting of and excel at their roles. So glad Hayley came over.

You can say that again . Original is one of the best series out there , the characters are far above that of TVD .

For the common vampires I like marcel , for the original vampires I like Klaus and my best witch character is Celeste .

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Electronzeez:

You can say that again . Original is one of the best series out there , the characters are far above that of TVD .

For the common vampires I like marcel , for the original vampires I like Klaus and my best witch character is Celeste .
my best witch character remains Freya and Aunt Dahlia
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
somehowpenis:
my best witch character remains Freya and Aunt Dahlia
The Original family rules over all in every supernatural aspect. witchcraft Vampirism Ghost Hybrids except wolves. Then again, why wouldn't they? Freya is my favorite.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Jaymaestro:
The Original family rules over all in every supernatural aspect. witchcraft Vampirism Ghost Hybrids except wolves. Then again, why wouldn't they? Freya is my favorite.
is it in the aspect of power or.....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
is it in the aspect of power or.....
or what? Lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Emzy90(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jaymaestro:
ya...Klaus is also a wolf #remember...so they also rule d wolves
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Emzy90:

ya...Klaus is also a wolf #remember...so they also rule d wolves
Yea.Except He is not a pure one.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:02am On Dec 03, 2016
Stefan was the real hero in this episode.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
Can Stefan pls stop sacrificing himself cry
I so much hated how ric lashed out on Caroline, how dare him? After all dev gone tru

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.