Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694500 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:02am On Nov 20, 2013
pickabeau1: i knew it!!

He went and dunnit

He bit Elijah

grin u r just catching up..weldone smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 12:09am On Nov 20, 2013
i have always wondered if klaus got tired of stabbing n went a biting

damn,,, he did it

ella.b:

grin u r just catching up..weldone smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 20, 2013
ella.b:

The originals is on a one week hiatus...no new episode 2day..till next week(26th)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 2:34am On Nov 20, 2013
hmmm... saw all those pictures on Twitter earlier
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2013
I prefer the old Damon, but please, Damon miss still funny and humorous, are you people watching back of TV ni
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jamji: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2013
so whats up with tvd now? seems the stories gone cold.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lol yall are not gonna like this but there's gonna be a Fourth Doppleganger.

"Now they're alluding to a fourth [doppelgänger],although we haven't done anything, so I can't say if that's going to happen for sure,” Nina said
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 12:06am On Nov 21, 2013
ella.b:
Lol yall are not gonna like this but there's gonna be a Fourth Doppleganger.

"Now they're alluding to a fourth [doppelgänger],although we haven't done anything, so I can't say if that's going to happen for sure,” Nina said

damon’s doppelganger

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 21, 2013
nani.666:

damon’s doppelganger

naaa maybe another Paul wesley. undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 21, 2013
nani.666:

damon’s doppelganger

Make una dey take time here angry

Damon is one and cannot be cloned.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2013
joeydozzy:

Make una dey take time here angry

Damon is one and cannot be cloned.

true that....there can never be two Damons
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
ella.b:
What a TVD fan had to say bout Elena in d latest Episode.

[b]I'm genuinely confused. Do the writers not know that Elena has pretty much become the show's worst person or is this deliberate? They started out with making her different from her character in the books so maybe they are doing the opposite thing? Book Elena gets better and this one gets worse? She is easily detestable for all she has been doing and saying. Being a hard- core Stefan-Elena hopeful, now I fervently wish Elena dies and saves both the guys from eternal misery of having her around. And hasn't Damon become super boring as well? Or is that deliberate as well? Like setting up the stage for Elena turning human again and suddenly realising what a shitty vampire she was and voila! We say Oh good! atleast Damon won't be boring now and Elena is back to being the moral center of the VD universe? Cause if they plan to keep her like this, they might as well kill her off and let Katherine be the center of the series! she is way more fun, so much less whiny and even if she is self-centered, unlike Elena she OWNS up to it! Elena on the other hand, pretends to be superficially caring! Like, when was the last time she bothered abt Matt? and what kind of people are these 2 (Damon and Elena) that they decided that Stefan going away was such a huge weight off their shoulders that they must make the most of it and then run it in his face when they find out that he just spent the worst 3 months of his life waiting for them to rescue him? It really can't be non-deliberate! It must lead to something else, cause otherwise OH MY FREAKING GOD! SOMEONE KILL OFF THESE 2 PLEASE AND MAKE THE SERIES ABOUT Stefan and Katherine! And someone find a way to bring back Lexi! I thought she was the most awesome character who had the smallest time on the show! Stefan, Lexi, Katherine and Caroline! That would be a blast![/b]

you are a killer babe, u just spoke my mind
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
The Originals seem to be going the TVD way.
Klaus is hated, everyone tries to get rid of him, then a greater evil walks into town and everyone needs him.

That's kinda boring.

Moving on...

So Elijah is sweet on sexy Haley Andrea Whatever awwww smiley I like Elijah a lot, but i think Klaus is somewhat jealous about this. Geez even Rebekkah noticed while they were in the pool trying to break the link btwn Hales n Sophie.
I hope they hit it off together cheesy

Rebecca is starting to annoy me. Why must that girl sleep,with everyone? Thank God for Nikklaus in her life plz angry

So when's the next episode?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Edited. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
uj_sizzle:

So when's the next episode?

Next week
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
TVD Tonight

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 3:07am On Nov 22, 2013
So I watched this episode live on tv cuz my wifi is messing up grin grin there might be a Stefan and Katherine...

And then Damon and the Augustine. Dun dun dun!!! lipsrsealed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Poor Damon

Next week Promo.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdLo2fblPnI
[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2013
grin great episode.
1.I don't feel bad for Damon(yes,I'm mean),
2.I hate Elena.
3.I don't want caroline and Elena to be friends anymore grin
4.Finally,my stefan will move on..do I smell Stefarine?
--katherina and Stefan
Julie plec finally gave me an episode to be happy about..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2013
rokiatu: Poor Damon

Next week Promo.

[url]
[/url]

don't pity the Next villain
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 22, 2013
ella.b:

Next Villain? I think I'm gonna be team Damon again.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2013
ella.b:

Eeeellllllllaaaaaaa.....
Sumary Pleeaaasseee
thanx love in *klaus voice*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2013
rokiatu: Poor Damon

Next week Promo.

[url]
[/url]
Actually that will be in 2 weeks time. No TVD next week.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2013
rokiatu:

Next Villain? I think I'm gonna be team Damon again.

Maybe I ll too but we ve 2 see bout that..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2013
chygoz3:
Actually that will be in 2 weeks time. No TVD next week.

yup,the next TVD-episode 9 will air on December 5th

Atleast I ll get my weekly dose of "the originals"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2013
penzino: Eeeellllllllaaaaaaa.....
Sumary Pleeaaasseee
thanx love in *klaus voice*
smiley I'm on it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2013
rokiatu: hmmmm

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C-64nwynMk
[/url]

Not a fan of d suicide ish cuz of how some troubled teens will think its d best answer to problems.
But it was still a good one.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2013
Alryt,I'm quite happy with this episode..why?ofcourse u know y...Elena!She got The Talk from caroline..woohoo.
Let's just say,No BF was safe in this episode..booooooo tvd writers.

1st off,RIP JESSE.You were a beautiful soul in and out.I am gonna miss you and ur green eyes,handsome face,nice smile*fans self*.I dislike Julie Plec(well,not really).She finds ways to kill off interesting Characters.

1.It was heartbreaking to see Jesse Die particularly because of caroline's reaction to his death.She's still dealing with her breakup and moving on seemed to be d best option by getting all touchy-touchy-feely with Jesse at d party.
We got to understand that Jesse was a new augustine vampire and he's stronger than the likes of stefan and Damon.Should I/we say Augustine vamps r stronger than the originals?I doubt it but it would be interesting to see.
I understand it needed to happen(Jesse's death).Dr max's creations of vamps that feed on vamps are dangerous to exist in d vamp world(maybe),No matter how cute,handsome and sexy they look.Yes,Jesse was all of the above.He was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l *clears throat*
2.Katherine..grin I love that gal.She was busy getting drunk at matt's bar,lol and she gave matt a nickname.Ladies and gents,I introduce to u matty blue-blue,cuz of his blue eyes.She promised to translate that selfie video of him being possessed by gregor d traveler and she knew exactly who would bring him back..u guessed ryt..Nadia! Nadia brot gregor back into matt and we found out that he was given the order to kill katherine after killing silas.Funny enough,kath has seen a traveller like him before...who? Nadia's grandfather(katherine's father was a traveler b4 klaus killed her family) .Nadia disliked her for killing gregor,her bf(kat killed him with dat special knife matt kept).
3.Not only did kat successfully kill gregor from matt's body(don't worry matt is still alive)..Gosh,I am gonna miss Matt's Czech accent.
4.Damon torturing Dr Max was funny but we discovered a mind-blowing past.
Damon is an Augustine Vampire..well,he was in d year 1953 but he overcame it(I'm pretty sure he killed Aaron's parents,not d bear dat dey made aaron bliv killed dem).Damon was an experiment to those crazy scientists and he escaped.
Damon is now being locked in d cell dat was formally his(dr max vervained him) and he also has PTSD remembering everything that happened.
The salvatore brothers need therapy.seriously!
5.Speaking of therapy,stefan was still going tru his problems of being locked in dat safe but katherine was dere to help.When kat wanted to kill herself(not a fan of suicide)cuz of her aging,Stefan was there to catch her fall from dat high building and den encouraged her.."You r katherine pierce,Suck it up".awwww..katherine is still in love with a salvatore.The scene was actually nice.Do I hear a "Steferine happening soon?I do and I ship dem.
6.*phew* dis particular scene gave me goose bumps,not cuz of the make out btw bonnie and jeremy(bleh)but cuz of his Biceps.
Damn*fans self*
Can we please take a minute to discuss how hot bonnie was with dat new hair do?(except for the part where dead ppl pass tru her..not cool)..back to d matter.
Even without her hairdo,the hotel scene featuring Jeremy's perfectly made biceps,his hot body,d muscles(minus his hairstyle)..twas so sexy.I rewound dat scene 3xs..hey,don't judge me*covers face* grin

It was a pretty good episode.can't wait for d next one,which is in 2 freaking weeks.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2013
So Damon is on the verge of becoming the Augustine Vampire (Vampire Killing Machine)...and Stefan is on the road to switching off his humanity and returning to his ripper ways... at this rate we won't get just one, but two villains.... Awesome....now VD is becoming interesting again.... in any case, I shall be looking forward to the ultimate vampire showdown.... Ripper vs Augustine..... I'll be rooting for ripper tho smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.