Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) (2611 Views)

My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help / Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob / Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by Oohrhii(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
One word.

I.diot. that is probably your middle name. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by chiboy11(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
Oohrhii: One word.

I.diot. that is probably your middle name. undecided
won't b suprise if ur type mite ve even done more worst dan me self.
TEA esq™:

Did someone "tie" the OP?

The only way out for him is to stop being desperate.

Am not in support of a girl tagging a guy her mugu but when several girls tag a particular guy their mugu, it simply means the guy is a learner.
Dnt wory if its a charm it wil end dis day shae na u girls,hum I laff
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2013

3 Likes

Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
TEA esq™:
Once beaten, twice shy
But in your case its hundred times beaten and not shy at all..

Mugu thingsgrin
cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by basadenet: 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
chiboy11: In a couple of yrs ve seen a lot 4rm d hands of girls, recently if u check my last topic here a girl I met on Facbok swindle me of 5k, dis s not knew to me,Last month a girl too I hadly kno, I mean I only saw her once n ve not even torch her hand self ask me to borow her 20k of which I did n now d girl s tellin me to 4get dat moni cuse am biger dan it,Dis same way I ve lost more dan 180k, Almost all d Girls on my BBM I ve been d one paying 4dier BIS n if I refuse again wen dey ask,she simply delete me, why re girls so heartles like dis, dey ve been using me to pay dier bills n stil don't apreciate til I spend more,or s it cuse I don't ask dem 4sex inreturn or dat I ve a fine face n am gud. Anof s Anof I say 2day.

[size=20pt] Please guys kindly teach n help me wit strategies to b a bad guy n God wil bless u, cuse am been robed daily by all dis peasant criminals [/size]

Are you an adult? do You work for your Money? if yes, then you are a cool Mungun.keep it up

1 Like

Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by tpia5: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
wow, you're most girls' dream guy.
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by tpia5: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
basadenet:

Are you an adult? do You work for your Money? if yes, then you are a cool Mungun.keep it up

i guess he gets carried away when he sees butt and breast, he doesnt even know when he opens his wallet and starts doling out cash.
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by basadenet: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
tpia@:

i guess he gets carried away when he sees butt and breast, he doesnt even know when he opens his wallet and starts doling out cash.

Like father christmas
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
TEA esq™:

Did someone "tie" the OP?

The only way out for him is to stop being desperate.

Am not in support of a girl tagging a guy her mugu but when several girls tag a particular guy their mugu, it simply means the guy is a learner.
Na true sha
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by tpia5: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
basadenet:

Like father christmas

he likes making girls happy, nothing wrong with that, surely.
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
tpia@:

he likes making girls happy, nothing wrong with that, surely.
gerrout
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
chiboy11: In a couple of yrs ve seen a lot 4rm d hands of girls, recently if u check my last topic here a girl I met on Facbok swindle me of 5k, dis s not knew to me,Last month a girl too I hadly kno, I mean I only saw her once n ve not even torch her hand self ask me to borow her 20k of which I did n now d girl s tellin me to 4get dat moni cuse am biger dan it,Dis same way I ve lost more dan 180k, Almost all d Girls on my BBM I ve been d one paying 4dier BIS n if I refuse again wen dey ask,she simply delete me, why re girls so heartles like dis, dey ve been using me to pay dier bills n stil don't apreciate til I spend more,or s it cuse I don't ask dem 4sex inreturn or dat I ve a fine face n am gud. Anof s Anof I say 2day.

[size=20pt] Please guys kindly teach n help me wit strategies to b a bad guy n God wil bless u, cuse am been robed daily by all dis peasant criminals [/size]
buy a flight ticket for me to go see my boyfriend and I will teach u grin
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by tpia5: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
lol
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
TEA esq™:
Once beaten, twice shy

Mugu thingsgrin

grin
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: @Op, the issue here isn't all about giving alone,
its also about u feeling USED after u have given. Right!
This is my advice, stop giving money if you know u will feel bad about
it later.

#Pls if u know u are not rich enough to give money or gifts to ladies
without crying about it, then its simple! STOP!!! I hate it when grown
men cry about stuffs like this.

that is all @o.p
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by dubem3(m): 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
mondi_cheeks: buy a flight ticket for me to go see my boyfriend and I will teach u grin

oh common!
to go see ur bf?
una no de sorry for the op?
nothing wrong with going to see ur bf oh but atleast say its ur mum but surely ur getting that cash. just post ur account details and see...
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by chiboy11(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: @Op, the issue here isn't all about giving alone, its also about u feeling USED after u have given. Right!
This is my advice, stop giving money if you know u will feel bad about it later. And change your 'circle' of friends. Pls,quit acting mr nice-guy, get a decent girlfriend.You can also start a mini project of your own that you will spend money on and feel good about.
Do this, make a list of things you want ( like,new sets of shoes, maybe a Car, a good sound system, a plot of land, or house hold appliances)..Start by buying one thing on your list every month..This will ensure that u spend ur money wisely and reduce the loose cash u have to throw around.

#Pls if u know u are not rich enough to give money or gifts to ladies without crying about it, then its simple! STOP!!! I hate it when grown men cry about stuffs like this.
tanks i love dis, am so greatfull ok
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by 190: 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2013

[img]http://holeleesheet.files./2011/01/wtf.gif?w=289&h=227[/img]
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
I know the ops type the shy guys who cant approach a gal and toast her, in order 2 get a gf he will go online toasting many gals with the mindset that without spending and giving out money to gals u cant get them so that is why all the gals he gives money are gals he met on facebook and BBM
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2013

ehyaaaaaaa.....it is well.
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
tpia@:

lmaoooooooooo....
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by Meegadough: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
angry angry
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by stevecantrell: 12:06am On Apr 03, 2013
Some recommended reading for the OP..

Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by chiboy11(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2013
steve_cantrell: Some recommended reading for the OP..
s dis a Novel or wat
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by Emekuuss(m): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Smh! U b real Sule! Dey get upset and u end up paying rite? Wait o, na u born dem? Seriously.... U need divine intervention.
. Na demons dey collect him money?
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by Emekuuss(m): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2013
TEA esq™:
Once beaten, twice shy

Mugu thingsgrin
. U sound like one of girls dat duped hiim
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2013
Emekuuss: . U sound like one of girls dat duped hiim
No TEA esq is nt lyk dat
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by dBard: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2013
chiboy11: In a couple of yrs ve seen a lot 4rm d hands of girls, recently if u check my last topic here a girl I met on Facbok swindle me of 5k, dis s not knew to me,Last month a girl too I hadly kno, I mean I only saw her once n ve not even torch her hand self ask me to borow her 20k of which I did n now d girl s tellin me to 4get dat moni cuse am biger dan it,Dis same way I ve lost more dan 180k, Almost all d Girls on my BBM I ve been d one paying 4dier BIS n if I refuse again wen dey ask,she simply delete me, why re girls so I heartles like dis, dey ve been using me to pay dier bills n stil don't apreciate til I spend more,or s it cuse I don't ask dem 4sex inreturn or dat I ve a fine face n am gud. Anof s Anof I say 2day.

**walks in, reads post..goes out t buy Koboko* brb angry angry angry
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2013
Emekuuss: . U sound like one of girls dat duped hiim
Park well!

Chukskalidon:
No TEA esq is nt lyk dat
Bless u Darlz kiss
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by BeautfulB(f): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2013
Topic: pretend not to av in other to know a good and sincere girl...
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by dubem3(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2013
are you guys still on this shyte?
Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
The next time any girl asks you for money, recharge card, or anything which you know you don't want to give, simply say NO!
If they delete you, ignore them!
Simple and short.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back / Two Ladies Seriously Want To Marry Me, Please Advice Me ! / 10 Things Men Think While Going Down On You, 8 Is Hmmm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.