Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee (2907 Views)

My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee / My Best Friend's Fiancee Is Always Calling My Phone / My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Arsenate(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
So this lady is getting married in 2 weeks time. Now while her fiance was running up and down trying to ensure that the wedding is a success, the lady was at her other lover's place spending the weekend. Exhausted from zuezue, she decided to make something for them to eat. Kero was finished in the stove. While refuelling, she forgot to switch off the stove and then gboooaaa...explosion. She was severely burnt and was immediately taken to the hospital. Her fiance got to find out what happened and he called the whole thing off. Her lover was however no where to be found. I say the fiance is a lucky guy.
Smh @ Naija gals. I just can't seem to understand how they reason, I swear.
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Arsenate(m): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
This is a true life story, no kidding. And what's that boy's pix doing on the thread, mr. 190
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by 190: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
Quit hatin on Naija girls plzzz! This happens in other countries!
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by toluleke(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
There aren't wives again in our country, we have baby mamas
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by 190: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
toluleke: There aren't wives again in our country, we have baby mamas
'

shocked
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 03, 2013
Abeg o! No swear for us
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Mynd44: 3:21am On Apr 03, 2013
Why is this directed at Nigerian women?

1 Like

Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Princeparix(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2013
Chai>na nollywood be dis o>THE WEDDING WOES
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Arsenate(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2013
Dammnn they change the title of the thread. The Fiance isn't my friend, people. Smh.
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by vivianc(f): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2013

The same way there aren't husbands in this country, unfortunate, the guys are not even worthy to be baby daddies.

3 Likes

Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Arsenate(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
vivian chinaza:

The same way there aren't husbands in this country, unfortunate, the guys are not even worthy to be baby daddies.
damnn, u are a mean one, Chinasa.
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
vivian chinaza:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Kirinwa: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
mechummy: Quit hatin on Naija girls plzzz! This happens in other countries!
So what?Charity begins at home.Another case is what happened to someone close to me.The lady won me over to support the union by her feminine charms and antics but unknown to us.She was busy screwing a Pastor who got her pregnant.Belle no dey hide.Na so the Union scatter o.
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Mynd44: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Stay single, adopt and live happy then. Life is not supposed to be complicated jorh
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Idowuogbo(f): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
lmao @ gbooooaaa.. explosion

awon werey pon gan o! smh!
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
So na amebo you come do for hia ba? undecided Abi she deny you punny one time?
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by jhydebaba(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
OP, tell d guy not to leave the wife at this time oh.
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
That's what many of them do.

One last Bleep...one last meal with her estranged lover. Only God knows how many she had on the list. undecided

I just hope she is burnt beyond recognition. Nonsense. undecided
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
Kirinwa: So what?Charity begins at home.Another case is what happened to someone close to me.The lady won me over to support the union by her feminine charms and antics but unknown to us.She was busy screwing a Pastor who got her pregnant.Belle no dey hide.Na so the Union scatter o.
Yeah right upbringin matters but he didnt have to emphasize on Naija girls jor!
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by vivianc(f): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
Arsenate: damnn, u are a mean one, Chinasa.

But it has to be said na. I think Nigerian men should shut up and stop whinning about Nigerian girls, and shove their mouths in their azzes.
Men do this all the time, some even ba...ng the maid of honour right before the wedding. I have seen a lot of 'to be' husbands chase girls like randy goats they are just barely 24hours to their weddings. And some self acclaimed happily married guys are not left out even when they are just few months in their marriages, I just pity their wives; if only they knew.
IT IS WRONG on both sides but its high time men realised that they are not doing women any favour by marrying them, give Nigerian girls a break and stop generalising.
Like I always say, if Nigerian girls are not good enough for u, marry South Africans.

3 Likes

Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
vivian chinaza:

But it has to be said na. I think Nigerian men should shut up and stop whinning about Nigerian girls, and shove their mouths in their azzes.
Men do this all the time, some even ba...ng the maid of honour right before the wedding. I have seen a lot of 'to be' husbands chase girls like randy goats they are just barely 24hours to their weddings. And some self acclaimed happily married guys are not left out even when they are just few months in their marriages, I just pity their wives; if only they knew.
IT IS WRONG on both sides but its high time men realised that they are not doing women any favour by marrying them, give Nigerian girls a break and stop generalising.
Like I always say, if Nigerian girls are not good enough for u, marry South Africans.

Gbam! Right on spot! cheesy
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by wazobiaforu(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ope oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

They are just too many this days, i have a friend back then in university that still slept with a lady on her engagement night, the bad part is that the lady was the one that called the guy for last 4uck while people were outside cooking

Imagine !

If your gf did not separate herself from her ex, dont pick marriage date
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Agbgift(f): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
Na God catch her. Wat a pity.
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
Another story that gladdens the heart..............cheating wh*re!!!
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Arsenate(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2013
wazobia_for_u: Ope oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

They are just too many this days, i have a friend back then in university that still slept with a lady on her engagement night, the bad part is that the lady was the one that called the guy for last 4uck while people were outside cooking

Imagine !

all these tales scare me. If u want a last 4uck, why don't u just hold on until you've gotten over your ex before getting married. This is akin to eating your cake and having it. Fear girls.
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Mynd44: 6:19am On Apr 06, 2013
Arsenate: all these tales scare me. If u want a last 4uck, why don't u just hold on until you've gotten over your ex before getting married. This is akin to eating your cake and having it. Fear girls.
Bro, there are bad people bo doubt, but there are also good ones. Just cos one did it does not mean all of them will
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by cdamsel(f): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2013
wazobia_for_u: Ope oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Imagine !

ur blunders makes it hard 4 me 2 understand wat u re saying undecided
Arsenate: all these tales scare me. If u want a last 4uck, why don't u just hold on until you've gotten over your ex before getting married. This is akin to eating your cake and having it. Fear girls.
abeg quiet ur mouth,wat do u know?fear bois ohhh,a friend of mine caught her stupid husband wit a girl few hrs 2 their wedding,d family wouldn't let her call off d weeding cos everytin was already in place,now she is stuck wit her cheating bastard of a husband,hw's dat 4 a story. angry
Even d ones who re married keep tabs on their ex hoping they cont like they were still in a r/ship
Don't get me started yung man

1 Like

Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
Men are worst wen it comes to acts like dis,a lady wil go 4 the last deal b4 her wedding,bt a man will continue the act tru out marriage. You guyz really need to stay positive abt Nigerian gals cos weda u like it or not,u wil end up with one someday. U no get choose.
Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 22, 2013
cos u help in making them babymamas

1 Like

Re: SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2013
The world is turning into something else, you have assurance of marriage in two weeks, whatelse do you want? seriously we are in for it in this world, and let us us get it straight, it is not limited to one gender.

(1) (Reply)

Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? / My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? / I Thought I Was Above Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.