Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (273407 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by TOPAI7(m): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
Good day, have been impressed by your quote and honesty so far.
I will like to know what I should budget for a 2000 4runner.
Thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:25am On Aug 09, 2013
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

Q-IS CUSTOM DUTY MANDATORY?

A- Sir/Ma,imagine this two scenarios.
1. You and your family members are on the way to an outing and suddenly you come across a customs checkpoint,maybe it was set up by a Federal ops unit (FOU) and they drop all your family members just because of custom duty.

2. You brought a car in PH,Abuja/Lokoja and you travel to Lagos with it,on your way back to your base,custom officials decide to impound it.

Imagine how embarrassed you'll be.

Over the year gone by,we've always discovered many Nigerians love to fly their vehicles across the border and these vehicles risk been impounded by custom officials,there are occassions where the drivers and occupants are even shot.Some even buy these cars and encourage their agents to make false declarations so that they can shortpay customs.

This is our advice,the day you'll be caught by customs,it won't be that agent or military personnel driving,it's going to be you in that car.

Many customers tell us vehicles are cheaper in places like PH and Abuja,especially when it comes to vehicles brought from Cotonou but what they don't understand is that many of these vehicles are smuggled across the border and then they do all these 30K fake custom duty papers on them.That's why many of you will travel to Lagos and won't go back with your cars,these agents are always secure in the belief that many of you don't even bring your cars to Lagos.

We also have cases where customers use military officials or uniformed personel to move their vehicles across the border or even declare 2008 cars as 2005 cars.All these are sharp practises which will/may tell on you as the owner of the car.The fact that someone has done it and as succeeded doesn't mean you too will succeed.

That's one of the reasons we always encourage our prospective customers to come to the border when picking up their vehicles so that they can verify customs papers we at Jelad ventures have done for them.You can also send a proxy to represnt you in all transactions.

Happy holidays.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
[b][/b]DISCLAIMER-[color=#990000][/color]

Jelad ventures doesn't sell auction cars.WE are just licensed agents who can help you get your vehicles from Cotonou and also clear them through Customs and we also clear trailers etc.

We don't have any links with any auction agent neither do we help with auctioning,all inquiries about auction cars are to be directed to the Nigerian Customs service.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by zamirikpo(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
chief ,nice work, please how much would it cost me to bring into lagos a 2005 or 2007 highlander limited edition.....full option. tanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
Buying cars from Cotonou made easier.

Call or text to make inquiries about the car of your choice,

We help you buy and clear your car to Nigeria.

All you simply have to do is come over to inspect, negotiate and then pay for it when you are ready. You can email,ping or call for more info.

Advantages of Buying in Cotonou over Nigeria - Untamppered mileage, - Clean and cheaper rates, - Untouched by any local mechanic, - Factory paint and option types, - Fast and efficient service - Valid custom duty papers. - Car tracking,registration and insurance. Customer satisfaction is our watch word,you won't be disappointed. Pick up and accommodation available if necessary. We are based in Cotonou,seme and idiroko (Ogun state).

Our Contact Details: Gbenga-+22967440978(MTN BENIN) 08062948193 22B2B2C9
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2013

All you simply have to do is come over to inspect, negotiate and then pay for it when you are ready. You can email,ping or call for more info.

Advantages of Buying in Cotonou over Nigeria
- Untamppered mileage,
- Clean and cheaper rates,
- Untouched by any local mechanic,
- Factory paint and option types,
- Fast and efficient service
- Valid custom duty papers.
- Car tracking,registration and insurance.
Customer satisfaction is our watch word,you won't be disappointed.
Pick up and accommodation available if necessary.
We are based in Cotonou,seme and idiroko (Ogun state).

Our Contact Details:
Gbenga-
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
22B2B2C9
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by mrakin(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
Good day Mr Jelad Ventures, truth is bitter but am happy you are open, sincere and plain in your business. My question is:
Can 500k buy a strong car as low-income earner. I need a car that is strong, easy to maintain with COMPLETE customs papers.
Pls tell us which and which cars we can get for that price.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
hi bros, i will like to know 2 things concerning the freelander jeep, 1, is how much can i get a very good one with original papers delivered to lagos? and 2.is the car good and easy to maintain, i read a lot of negative reviews about it but i need to hear from a seasoned dealer like you, would you advice me to go for such car?. thanks in advance for your reply.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
mrakin: Good day Mr Jelad Ventures, truth is bitter but am happy you are open, sincere and plain in your business. My question is:
Can 500k buy a strong car as low-income earner. I need a car that is strong, easy to maintain with COMPLETE customs papers.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
mrakin: Good day Mr Jelad Ventures, truth is bitter but am happy you are open, sincere and plain in your business. My question is:

Sir,Cotonou has unlimited options when it comes to searching for a vehicles within your budget.It's not about coming into the parks with money on your first visit but it's about inspecting the options available.

There are several cars you can buy,cars like almera,BMW even with 500-550K,you can get gulf3 but with manual transmission and if your power of bargaining is good,it can even come with AC.

Kindy take note that at least 130-150K will be deducted from the actual 500K,this is for custom duty(payable to Nigerian customs) cos we will not bring in your car without custom duty.That means the vehicle you'll get will be around 350K.

Thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
konfessor: hi bros, i will like to know 2 things concerning the freelander jeep, 1, is how much can i get a very good one with original papers delivered to lagos? and 2.is the car good and easy to maintain, i read a lot of negative reviews about it but i need to hear from a seasoned dealer like you, would you advice me to go for such car?. thanks in advance for your reply.

Sir,freelander is a good jeep and it's good for Nigerian roads.

You didn't state the year you need and also please post your email address or contact details so that we'll be able to get in touch with you.

Thanks sir.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
konfessor: hi bros, i will like to know 2 things concerning the freelander jeep, 1, is how much can i get a very good one with original papers delivered to lagos? and 2.is the car good and easy to maintain, i read a lot of negative reviews about it but i need to hear from a seasoned dealer like you, would you advice me to go for such car?. thanks in advance for your reply.

Sir,freelander is a good jeep and it's good for Nigerian roads,as long as you have the money to maitain it.

You didn't state the year you need and also please post your email address or contact details so that we'll be able to get in touch with you.

Thanks sir.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2013
This is a notice to all our customers who have have paid into our account/physically deposited for vehicles in the parks,please make sure your balance up before the week runs out.Jelad ventures will not be held liable if any customer fails to show up with his/her balance.

For prospective customers,kindly make sure you post your contact details when making inquiries,thanks.

Advantages of Buying in Cotonou over Nigeria
- Untamppered mileage,
- Clean and cheaper rates,
- Untouched by any local mechanic,
- Factory paint and option types,
- Fast and efficient service
- Valid custom duty papers.
- Car tracking,registration and insurance.
Customer satisfaction is our watch word,you won't be disappointed.
Pick up and accommodation available if necessary.
We are based in Cotonou,seme and idiroko (Ogun state).

Our Contact Details:
Gbenga-
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
22B2B2C9
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
saintjoel:

Sir,freelander is a good jeep and it's good for Nigerian roads,as long as you have the money to maitain it.

Thanks sir.
its a 2002/ 2003 model.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by emmanuas: 6:19am On Aug 13, 2013
please how much will camry 2000/2001 model or crv 2000/2001 cost with custom duty
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
koksybrown: Mr Gbenga, I don't want to come to coutonuo cos of d nature of my job. All I want is a Black 2001 camry V6 with leather interior.
I wud appreciate if u can show me some pix, den I chose the one I like. And den u give me the total landing price to Lagos. I need it urgently. Thanks

Sir,shown below is Toyota camry 2001 XLE

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
koksybrown: Mr Gbenga, I don't want to come to coutonuo cos of d nature of my job. All I want is a Black 2001 camry V6 with leather interior.
I wud appreciate if u can show me some pix, den I chose the one I like. And den u give me the total landing price to Lagos. I need it urgently. Thanks

Shown below is another 2001 camry VF but with fabric seats.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:33am On Aug 14, 2013

This another 01 camry with V6 engine,fabric seats.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:33am On Aug 14, 2013
Shown below are samples of 2012 and 2013 honda accord cars,range rover and 2011 4runner jeeps available in the market.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:51am On Aug 14, 2013
We have also gotten some feedbacks from clients who need low-end cars,cars between 350-500K.

It's not as if we aren't willing to help or you can't get a car in Cotonou but the problem is that Jelad ventures don't bring in cars into Nigeria without customs duty papers.Which means,when you've 500K,we have to deduct like 150K for custom duty,which leaves you with just 350K as purchase amount.

Recent experiences have shown that low-end cars need to be flown(smuggled) across the border through bushparts but we at Jelad ventures believe our lives and the life of every customer is valuable,so instead of facing bullets and embarrassments from custom officials,why not pay custom duties.

Like we've shown below,there are so many parks were you can get low-end cars from,it just about you coming into cotonou to check your options.

For example,we've a Mazda 323F and other other cars,while other pix shows the sharon buses readily available,auto and manual transmissions.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:32am On Aug 14, 2013
Pixs velow show the following.

1.A custom personnel checking papers of a 2001 camry just cleared into Nigeria through seme border.You can be rest assured that when you're picking your car up from the border,you're leaving with original duty papers.

2. A money changer-Most transactions in Cotonou are usually done over the counter,you're safe with your money cos many people in Cotonou are known to be trusthworthy and peace loving.

3. For those seeking not too common cars,pixs show Nissan rogue and Renault Scenic(auto and manual transmissions are available).

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by koksybrown: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
saintjoel:

Sir,shown below is Toyota camry 2001 XLE
What is the landing cost of the blue camry. I think that one is ok
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Issyman(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mr. Gbenga, I took my time to read all your posts and I started having change of mind about cotonou's cars. my belief has always been that cotonou's cars are not always clean and they are always rough. you wouldn't blame for that kind of mindset cos I knew a dealer in the past that had never bought good cars for people. its either the cars is rough (interior) or bad engines after collecting huge amount of money from people. Sir, how much can you get me a 2000 or 2002 Volvo S80 cos I can't come to cotonou cos of my job and distance. I am very sure that I can trust you. I am seriously in love with the car. Kindly send me details: abayo2083@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by ianq: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
saintjoel:

Sir,Cotonou has unlimited options when it comes to searching for a vehicles within your budget.It's not about coming into the parks with money on your first visit but it's about inspecting the options available.

There are several cars you can buy,cars like almera,BMW even with 500-550K,you can get gulf3 but with manual transmission and if your power of bargaining is good,it can even come with AC.

Kindy take note that at least 130-150K will be deducted from the actual 500K,this is for custom duty(payable to Nigerian customs) cos we will not bring in your car without custom duty.That means the vehicle you'll get will be around 350K.

Thanks.

Mine would probably be the weirdest request u've had so far, but, going thru ur posts, I'm reassured u just might have it...so,
Volkswagen UP! (The exclamation mark isn't mine). Is it, by any chance available at cotonou yet? How much?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
koksybrown:
What is the landing cost of the blue camry. I think that one is ok

Sir,I just came out from Cotonou and I'm trying to clear a car through customs.

Kindly call 08062948193 tomorrow,I'll be in Nigeria cos there's public holiday in cotonou tomorrow,also my hands are seriously ties until you come to the market,like you know the XLE type is scarce and they won't give me a last price until you the buyer shows up or I'm ready to deposit for it.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
TOPAI7: Good day, have been impressed by your quote and honesty so far.
I will like to know what I should budget for a 2000 4runner.
Thanks.

Sir,you"l have the qoute today,I'll have preffered if you postedd your mobile number or email so I'll be able too get in touch,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Issyman: Mr. Gbenga, I took my time to read all your posts and I started having change of mind about cotonou's cars. my belief has always been that cotonou's cars are not always clean and they are always rough. you wouldn't blame for that kind of mindset cos I knew a dealer in the past that had never bought good cars for people. its either the cars is rough (interior) or bad engines after collecting huge amount of money from people. Sir, how much can you get me a 2000 or 2002 Volvo S80 cos I can't come to cotonou cos of my job and distance. I am very sure that I can trust you. I am seriously in love with the car. Kindly send me details: abayo2083@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Sir,I've also been baffled with the way people people come into Cotonou and later pay agents to smuggle their cars across the border,by the time these cars get into Nigeria,they look like they've missed a car crusher by mere inches.

There's more peace of mind when you actually buy a car,pay your duties and you can confidently approach any customs checkpoint,there's nothing like a clean fly over the border,flying is flying and it's hazardous to you and your car.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 12:41am On Aug 15, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,always make sure you call us when you make inquiries about cars from cotonou or better still send text messages to 08062948193,whatsapp connection is also allowed while BB pin is 22B2B2C9,thanks.

Below are pixs showing samples of some vehicles available in cotonou.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 12:48am On Aug 15, 2013
RX330 and crosstour.

We are so sorry if we have once told yout RX330 costs almost as much as RX350,it was a typographical error which we just discovered.

Pls feel free to call us for the new asking price,thanks.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by otunba88(m): 1:03am On Aug 15, 2013
Pls wanna make an enquiry about golf 5 or 6 prices?
And also a 2010 Toyota carry. Thanks in advance.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by ackor: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2013
How Much can I get Golf 3 Wagon and the saloon. I will be considering about 10 of them.
Secondly, how much is Toyota Picnic? Pls send me a text to 08036268158 or email Ackortor@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dear nairalanders,there is public holidayy in Rep.of Benin today,so there will be no transactions in the park today,thanks.

Exchange rate as yesterday was 329naira to 1,000CFA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (89) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.