Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) (3280 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Why Some Guys R Always Shy 2 Appoach A Gal They Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by InkedNerd(f): 12:59am On Feb 08, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Inky, were you on sabbatical?

Yes, I had some personal things to take care of but I'm back now. You know when I cam back to the romance section, you were one of the first people I thought of. How are you my dear? It's been a while.
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by MarcAnthon(m): 1:06am On Feb 08, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Yes, I had some personal things to take care of but I'm back now. You know when I cam back to the romance section, you were one of the first people I thought of. How are you my dear? It's been a while.

Yeah. Thanks dear for the kind thoughts. I'm good o. Just going about my bizness and staying out of trouble. Lol. Hope you're doing fine? I trust you took care of your stuff alright
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by InkedNerd(f): 1:11am On Feb 08, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Yeah. Thanks dear for the kind thoughts. I'm good o. Just going about my bizness and staying out of trouble. Lol. Hope you're doing fine? I trust you took care of your stuff alright

Good to hear. Yes, I'm fine. Just livin' life and enjoyin' it. And yes, I took care of that things I was working on. So, what have I missed on NL. Fill me in smiley
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by MarcAnthon(m): 1:21am On Feb 08, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Good to hear. Yes, I'm fine. Just livin' life and enjoyin' it. And yes, I took care of that things I was working on. So, what have I missed on NL. Fill me in smiley

Lol. I trust. What you missed? Here go to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-863443.160.html

I found the love of my life there, after another man was trying to steal her from me no less! Imagine the effrontery! But I took care of my bizness sha. Now we're inseparable, lol.
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by InkedNerd(f): 1:25am On Feb 08, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Lol. I trust. What you missed? Here go to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-863443.160.html

I found the love of my life there, after another man was trying to steal her from me no less! Imagine the effrontery! But I took care of my bizness sha. Now we're inseparable, lol.

lol, your such a trip. I can see that you took care of the guy. I guess he learned his lesson.
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by MarcAnthon(m): 1:31am On Feb 08, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

lol, your such a trip. I can see that you took care of the guy. I guess he learned his lesson.

Yeah. Lol. Next time he sees my woman coming from a mile away he'll take the next exit cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by InkedNerd(f): 1:32am On Feb 08, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Yeah. Lol. Next time he sees my woman coming from a mile away he'll take the next exit cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't fight o! I don't want to be pickin' up people's teeth after a fight lol grin
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by MarcAnthon(m): 1:39am On Feb 08, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Don't fight o! I don't want to be pickin' up people's teeth after a fight lol grin

grin grin grin Nah, I don't do fisticuffs so there's no danger of losing teeth. I still need all my teeth abeg grin
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by InkedNerd(f): 1:48am On Feb 08, 2012
MarcAnthon:

grin grin grin Nah, I don't do fisticuffs so there's no danger of losing teeth. I still need all my teeth abeg  grin

lol ok that's good. Even if you did, I'd probably sit back and watch the action unfold as you two knock each other senseless. I'm a boxing fan so if you and the guy have a street fight version of boxing, that would be great grin
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by MarcAnthon(m): 2:15am On Feb 08, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

lol ok that's good. Even if you did, I'd probably sit back and watch the action unfold as you two knock each other senseless. I'm a boxing fan so if you and the guy have a street fight version of boxing, that would be great grin

shocked shocked shocked Wicked you! If you want to see a boxing match pay for it woman! Or better still find some dude to do so tongue tongue tongue
Btw, I enjoy chicken fight among girls too grin grin grin. . . not the cussing and threats o, the main the main 'fighting'. So you might want to invite me over the next time you and that girl eyeing your boyfriend feel like slugging it out
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by InkedNerd(f): 2:41am On Feb 08, 2012
MarcAnthon:

shocked shocked shocked Wicked you! If you want to see a boxing match pay for it woman! Or better still find some dude to do so tongue tongue tongue
Btw, I enjoy chicken fight among girls too grin grin grin. . . not the cussing and threats o, the main the main 'fighting'. So you might want to invite me over the next time you and that girl eyeing your boyfriend feel like slugging it out

lol no vex. I don't need a guy to pay for boxing matches [unless he invites me on a date to one] grin
I don't watch women fighting--that's just plain nonsense to me. But if we're just talking about boxing as a sport [regardless of gender] then I'm all for it. You should have seen how excited I was after hearing that there's now a women's division in the Olympics for boxing. Been trying to make plans so I can go to London for the 2012 Olympics grin

As for me sluggin' a girl, there is no way in hell you will see me engage in that kind of nonsense. The only way you'll see me fighting is if it's to defend myself. You'll never catch me fighting over a guy or some crap like that. I'm too blessed to be stressed cool
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by seedord247(m): 3:19am On Feb 08, 2012
It's easy to say. cool
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by MarcAnthon(m): 5:01am On Feb 08, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

lol no vex. I don't need a guy to pay for boxing matches [unless he invites me on a date to one] grin
I don't watch women fighting--that's just plain nonsense to me. But if we're just talking about boxing as a sport [regardless of gender] then I'm all for it. You should have seen how excited I was after hearing that there's now a women's division in the Olympics for boxing. Been trying to make plans so I can go to London for the 2012 Olympics grin

As for me sluggin' a girl, there is no way in hell you will see me engage in that kind of nonsense. The only way you'll see me fighting is if it's to defend myself. You'll never catch me fighting over a guy or some crap like that. I'm too blessed to be stressed cool

Hmmn. I'm feeling you jare. You do like boxing, don't you? lol, the only sport that can take me that far is a football(soccer) tournament, except of course if both Ali and Tyson come back to their best and decide to slug it out. Nice that your love some sport sha. Most girls I won't be bothered.
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by MrsChima1(f): 5:11am On Feb 08, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by Konjour(m): 7:14am On Feb 08, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Wow, this just goes to show the level of intelligence some of you men possess. Perhaps in whatever little bubble you two live in, you may think that there are women who are looking to be treated like that but believe it or not some of your idiöt menfolk have the a very nasty and inbred habit of harassing women regardless of how well put together a woman may be. It's men like you two that enable such behavior to continue. When it happen women in your life that you love and respect, then we'll see if you guys will continue to share such beliefs.

well,you don't have to be intelligent to understand my point either. If all you've been

attracting in the male population since you could count numerals are/were street

urchins,thugs.etc the CHANCES are that you've not gone wide off the mark of being

of one of them yourself and the features of that is often reflected in the way you talk,

eat,walk,dress,places you frequent,where you live,your friends,your literacy level.etc,.

Its strictly common sense.
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by MarcAnthon(m): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

What aileth thee, Chima
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by Princek12(m): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2012
All these confused ladies, self! If the guy asks you out and, upon rejecting his offer to take you out, he politely walks away, all you ladies would be the one saying that guys are too weak--that they giving up too easy. You all will be the same ladies saying no in the bed while pulling down your skirts.

If you are one of those ladies who does not get hit on by a guy in over a year, you will be one going to night vigils continually praying for God to remove a spell that one of your enemies has supposedly cast upon you.

Only Nigerian women would open a thread about how guys hit on them and blah blah blah. What is the big deal if a guy hits on you sef? You girls on this thread are acting like small girls who just saw their period for the first time or who just suffered a gush of excitement after being approached by a guy for the first time.
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by InkedNerd(f): 12:24am On Feb 09, 2012
Princek12:

All these confused ladies, self! If the guy asks you out and, upon rejecting his offer to take you out, he politely walks away, all you ladies would be the one saying that guys are too weak--that they giving up too easy. You all will be the same ladies saying no in the bed while pulling down your skirts.

If you are one of those ladies who does not get hit on by a guy in over a year, you will be one going to night vigils continually praying for God to remove a spell that one of your enemies has supposedly cast upon you.

Only Nigerian women would open a thread about how guys hit on them and blah blah blah. What is the big deal if a guy hits on you sef? You girls on this thread are acting like small girls who just saw their period for the first time or who just suffered a gush of excitement after being approached by a guy for the first time.

It has nothing to do with being confused. Men harass women on the streets all over the world on a daily basis. Did it ever occur to some of you men that these women who say no have a reason. Even if she, the woman didn't have a reason, is it a must to say 'yes' to every cretin that slithers your way? Whether you or any man wants to accept or believe this, it is a daily occurrence for many woman. No human being regardless of their gender should be subjected to having someone pester them in such a manner. So YES, it is a big deal. Like I told kpolli and Konjour, when it happens to women in your lives that you love and respect, then we'll see if you guys will continue to share such beliefs.

MarcAnthon:

Hmmn. I'm feeling you jare. You do like boxing, don't you? lol, the only sport that can take me that far is a football(soccer) tournament, except of course if both Ali and Tyson come back to their best and decide to slug it out. Nice that your love some sport sha. Most girls I won't be bothered.

No, I don't like boxing. . . I love it grin

Konjour:

well,you don't have to be intelligent to understand my point either. If all you've been

attracting in the male population since you could count numerals are/were street

urchins,thugs.etc the CHANCES are that you've not gone wide off the mark of being

of one of them yourself and the features of that is often reflected in the way you talk,

eat,walk,dress,places you frequent,where you live,your friends,your literacy level.etc,.

Its strictly common sense.

Like I said before, perhaps in whatever little bubble you and kpolli live in, you may think that there are women who are looking to be treated like that but believe it or not some of your idiöt menfolk have the a very nasty and inbred habit of harassing women regardless of how well put together a woman may be. When it happen women in your life that you love and respect, then we'll see if you guys will continue to share such beliefs. Keep sitting there are believing that these are things that occur in unprovoked settings. Continue to be the social enabler you already are.
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 09, 2012
Thank God u put ''most'', i be don vex grin
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by temi1290: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
SvS:
have u girls ever noticed that if a guy asks u out and u say no, they change their attitude towards u even if they say that they can cope with u not being with them.i dont no if any of u girls r in on that.

So that you can place him in your friend zone abi, common chatap ya mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

African American Woman Starting New Relationship With American Born Nigerian Man / For The Virtuous Ladies Out There / Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.