Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Am I On The Right Side? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I On The Right Side? (5676 Views)

What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones / Am I On The Right Track? Pls Advise! / Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I On The Right Side? by stevade(f): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
jidegirl12: Such is life and whoever ( among your friends) told you is bed of roses is deceiving you, we all have challenges one way or the other, life's too short for all these hullabaloo , owo ti mo ni ni mo ti ya e yen( my 2 cents).

I'm also sure you wouldn't want that man to drop dead suddenly cos trust me stress kills.

Reading your story brought back bad memories and I'm already stressed out.
Thanks for ur advice.

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Side? by stevade(f): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
jennykadry: @Steveade

You are not serious. Abeg go and sit down let me see road. Uneducated husband snatcher like you angry
@ Professor jennykadry

Thanks for ur advice, if u dont have anything good to say concerning dis topic pls try to skip it, must u comment on all d topic posted here? i know u are still small dat is why you are saying rubbish, try to come up a little b4 u can say anything on dis issue. Professor jenny i dont need people like u to advice me becos u ar a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Side? by stevade(f): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ lvynwa

Thanks, i think i will do that
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by stevade(f): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ Odunnu
You said u were talking from experience, i think u should be able to know how disturbed i am. i pray jenny wil not encounters dis because she was still enjoying her marriage dat is why she thought she was holy pass, i dont even think she is married undecided@ Odunnu
You said u were talking from experience, i think u should be able to know how disturbed i am. i pray jenny wil not encounters dis because she was still enjoying her marriage dat is why she thought she was holy pass,
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ op,there r certain things u must hv in mind when u opted to become a second wife,first,d 1st wife will always c u as an imposter.infact as u r the one dat destroyed their r/ship even dou it must hv died before u 2 met.so in dis case u hv a permanent enemy.2ndly,as long as d two hv kids,its not 100% seperation.they r jointly responsible for d kids one way or d other.now what would hv cemented ur r/ship a little bit is children but from ur post,I don't think u hv any.so I will advice u to mellow down.no woman will be happy seeing another woman with her child especially in ur case.pls let the woman be.she is innocent.u r responsible for what has befallen u.put urself in d other woman's position.and pls forget what d man is feeding u with.he knows what he is doing and its a pity u r his victim.d best thing is to get close to d other woman.a lot can be solved if u can do dat.I feel for u and hope u will have ur own one day.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Odunnu: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
stevade: @ Odunnu
You said u were talking from experience, i think u should be able to know how disturbed i am. i pray jenny wil not encounters dis because she was still enjoying her marriage dat is why she thought she was holy pass, i dont even think she is married undecided@ Odunnu
You said u were talking from experience, i think u should be able to know how disturbed i am. i pray jenny wil not encounters dis because she was still enjoying her marriage dat is why she thought she was holy pass,
I'm sorry about what you are going thru but no, I refuse and reject ever experiencing it. I will use yours as a lesson and take the good from it.

I am concerned about your husband who capitalised on the vacuum in your life and deceived you.
If there's anybody you should 'fight to the floor', it is him. Do it because you are building on a sandy foundation.
If he loves you, let him do the basics.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
stevade:
@ Professor jennykadry

Thanks for ur advice, if u dont have anything good to say concerning dis topic pls try to skip it, must u comment on all d topic posted here? i know u are still small dat is why you are saying rubbish, try to come up a little b4 u can say anything on dis issue. Professor jenny i dont need people like u to advice me becos u ar a nuisance.

shuuushhh. Go and find your own husband and leave another woman's husband alone

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
Thanks @cc that was very touching * shed tears*
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by baby124: 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
OP are you another story teller or what? Wasnt it barely two months ago you came here and said your husband threw you out and brought another woman in. Now you are married and your HUSBAND is married to another woman with 5 children. I taya for you OP. Not even going to waste my time on this. *hisses and barricades door* tongue
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
@poster,
Since u havent given dat man any child, i will advise dat u leave his house for a while and tell him to sort d issue with his 1st wife out first.
Fine u r legally married to him but u aint sure if he is still legally married to dat woman.
How do u want to cope wit 5 kids even if dey r not living with u? What about the responsibilities? I pray u hav children of ur own but i dnt think with ds man?
Okay be$ i conclude, how wealthy is d man? Forget d fact dat he gave u a car? Since u havent given him a child his mind will always be wit his children.
I got a divorce like dat wit 5kids even tho his last is a teenager and d 1st got married last year, but i made up my mind dat i can never marry him despite d fact dat he promised me heaven and earth.
I cant really say much about divorcees but i know d woman will always be involved with d man mainly becos of d kids even if she is married to another man.
So my advice is to give ursef a break to sort out ur issue both medically and spiritually cos u need prayers.
Dont think dat man is ur last hope.
I wish u all d best

@ Jenny
Take it easy now or do u know d poster? smiley[b][/b]
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
baby_123: OP are you another story teller or what? Wasnt it barely two months ago you came here and said your husband threw you out and brought another woman in. Now you are married and your HUSBAND is married to another woman with 5 children. I taya for you OP. Not even going to waste my time on this. *hisses and barricades door* tongue

2 months ago? *Sighs* I thought she left her first marriage years ago? *wipe off tears* angry

OP oya come clarify yourself oh.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by baby124: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
jidegirl12:

2 months ago? *Sighs* I thought she left her first marriage years ago? *wipe off tears* angry

OP oya come clarify yourself oh.

This was her post March 12, not even two months
:
I married him when my first marriage collapse due to my inability to bear children, when i cannot bear the heat inside my first marrige becos he has given another person pregnant nd ask me to pack out and continue in giving me trouble everyday,beating me then my parent asked me to leave his house. I started new life although is not easy but i have to continue wt my life i got a room apartment nd face my bussiness becos am not d type following men around i stick to my shop morning to night .
https://www.nairaland.com/1223605/did-made-mistake
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Odunnu: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
baby_123: OP are you another story teller or what? Wasnt it barely two months ago you came here and said your husband threw you out and brought another woman in. Now you are married and your HUSBAND is married to another woman with 5 children. I taya for you OP. Not even going to waste my time on this. *hisses and barricades door* tongue
really? I've been fooled again!! Shyt!
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
I wonder wot some pple derive by digging other people's previous posts undecided undecided undecided
If u know u cant make any contributions, dnt discourage those who want to!
The best thing is just walk away.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
I don't know the woman, I just don't think a woman should marry a man that is still married and on top of that, blame the first wife for her husband's misfortune. A fellow woman with five children? Ganging up with a man who deceived you to fight another woman whose sweat you are enjoying now.....

May I never build for another to inhabit and may my labor not be in vain
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
jennykadry: I don't know the woman, I just don't think a woman should marry a man that is still married and on top of that, blame the first wife for her husband's misfortune. A fellow woman with five children? Ganging up with a man who deceived you to fight another woman whose sweat you are enjoying now.....

She made a mistake of not finding out very well abt d man's 1st marriage but dont forget d man also lied to her
AM sure she wuldnt go into it if she knew dey r still 2gether.
And asper d misfortune issue, if i can understd her post, dat was d story d man told her.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
Can we give d lady a break pls

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
Can we give d lady a break pls. Even if its lie,whatever but she sort people's opinion.nobody pure pass
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
@nikkykay

The man lied and deceived her alright. These lies would have been easier to find out from the onset if she had done a very tiny digging.

My main "issue" with this OP is, instead of her making her husband pay for the lies he has told, she is channelling her energy into something else.......fighting and making issues with the first wife. The first wife isn't her problem, her husband is her problem if only she would stop making silly excuses for him.

She said her husband has gone to many pastors that told him his first wife is figuratively a witch, why believe a man who lied to you in the first place?? I thought her first marriage would make her more attentive to issues like this one, seeing that her first husband mistreated her similar way her current husband is maltreating the first wife.

This is a case of women coming into relationships and reaping where they did not sow.....with her first husband a woman did that to her and he sent her packing and in the second marriage, she is the one doing to the first wife what another woman did to her.

He deceived her, I agree, what has she done to treat his fck up?
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
Jenny if you're going to engulf your emotions and judgments based on first wife's sown seed then I think you should bail out of this discussion.

Blame the man till tomorrow , I blame the wife with 5 children who left her home and refused to handle her sh it properly. My own mom did samething and I will forever blame her for leaving me at that tender age.
Talk bout misplaced priorities these women.

5 children!!!

P.S you already agreed with me twice this year so I'm not surprised.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
Any First wife that wants to reap the fruit of their labor should stay put to harvest unless its Life threatening otherwise I don't see why a grown a ss woman who opened her legs & bore 5 children leave them for another woman to raise from stone throw! And she has no blame in all these?

OP sorry oh, I'm just venting! This has nothing to do with you.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
R/gfship has sooooooo many Bleep ups honestly.somebody somewhere is not always doing d right thing.maybe because its emotional.d op's problem lies within her.if she walks out of this,she will enter into another ditch.op,can u learn to hv an independent mind? A mind of ur own. And b positive minded. Men!
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
@jide

A simple case of pot calling kettle black, if you wanna blame the first wife for the sins of your own mother ( no insult intended) with your own emotions running wide, then I suggest you do what you just suggested to me, bail out.

No one knows what that man did to the woman. I stand to be corrected but if i remember correctly, the woman still lives in the family house, the man got another place. I have said it a million times when a woman's life is threatened, I stand behind her decision to either be separated or stay away (your mother included if hers was), however NO WOMAN SHOULD MARRY A MAN WITH FIVE KIDS WHO CHASED THE MOTHER OF HIS FIVE KIDS AWAY BECAUSE OF HEAR SAYS FROM PASTORS WITHOUT HIM LEGALLY DIVORCING HER FIRST. Even after divorcing her, such man should be kicked to the curbs and left unmarried. If a pastor controls his life, then I'm sure the same pastor will tell him to do unto the second wife what he did to the first.

If you think a typical Nigerian woman with five kids will just up and run away from her marriage without a lizard chasing her, then you must be Sarah Palin and I Michelle Obama . What am I even saying? She met her husband through a radio program. Oh boy

LASTLY, don't you tell me when to stop posting on threads. No one has died and made you queen. If you don't like my post, move unto the next one, c'efini? Good.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
yellowpawpaw: R/gfship has sooooooo many Bleep ups honestly.somebody somewhere is not always doing d right thing.maybe because its emotional.d op's problem lies within her.if she walks out of this,she will enter into another ditch.op,can u learn to hv an independent mind? A mind of ur own. And b positive minded. Men!

Let him "divorce " his first wife first. This is morally wrong.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by baby124: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
chaircover:

She was talking about her first husband not her current husband. He first husband beat her and brought another woman in after getting the other woman pregnant.

Yes, she was talking about her first husband. And praised herself for not being one to jump from man to the other. In that post she was regretting her decision of leaving her first husband. I remembered because coogar and i were arguing. With him making a case for her to go back to fight for her home. All of a sudden, 3 weeks later she is remarried. And her husband has 5 kids from another woman.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
baby_123:

Yes, she was talking about her first husband. And praised herself for not being one to jump from man to the other. In that post she was regretting her decision of leaving her first husband. I remembered because coogar and i were arguing. With him making a case for her to go back to fight for her home. All of a sudden, 3 weeks later she is remarried. And her husband has 5 kids from another woman.

She might also be having issues with this marriage as well. If I understand the thread you quoted here, she mentioned her second marriage to the current husband. Which mistake was she talking about? Both marriages or one.

Sigh
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by andyanders: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
jennykadry:
Be quiet. Your husband deceived you, face him squarely and leave the first wife alone, you husband snatcher.

The best answer and response to this poster. A man that told her that he has only 2 children and you later discovered they have 5. You are dropped at the junction and ordered out of the car. In fact, poster, you have a problem and needs deliverance because something is wrong with you somewhere.Why still in the said marriage poster? You do not have a child of yours and you are inheriting another woman's children and you think it is a child's play? Listen, these children will grow up tomorrow and I believe if you conceive today, your children will not be older than the man's first wife. He never loved his wife and he kept pumping and producing children from her till the number got to 5. This is serious my sister. Please for your life, get out of this marriage. It is even better to remain single than getting involved in such a marriage.
Ask God to give you your true husband and from what you explained here, please seek for deliverance first to know why this is happening to you because marriage and children are blessings from God and yours must not be with sorrow.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by baby124: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
jennykadry:

She might also be having issues with this marriage as well. If I understand the thread you quoted here, she mentioned her second marriage to the current husband. Which mistake was she talking about? Both marriages or one.

Sigh

I dont understand the OP at all. There she praised herself for not jumping from one man to the other, and staying in her one room apartment. Where she only goes from her shop to her one room after her husband threw her out. Where she is bringing this second husband from now, is funny. Though she hinted at being remarried. I thought it was a typo. Being that she praised her goodness, and also talked about her being alone and trying to move on to a decent life. I dont think OP is aware of herself. Either that, or she is a very bad story teller.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by eagleeye2: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
jennykadry: I don't know the woman, I just don't think a woman should marry a man that is still married and on top of that, blame the first wife for her husband's misfortune. A fellow woman with five children? Ganging up with a man who deceived you to fight another woman whose sweat you are enjoying now.....

Those who have never faced mis-fortune are the ones who are quick to tell the bereaved "I know how you feel".

Jenny, I believe that your life has been well sheltered from a young age.
Please try not to be judgemental of other people's woes.

She realised that there is a problem (even with her grammatical errors), she came to NL too seek for help not condemnation.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by deybowlah: 12:29am On Apr 05, 2013
Can't u figure out that the post on that formal thread is an incomplete story?I think the OP is either not well lettered or she doesn't knw how to use the computer.
Infact I feel this is the concluding part of the story she started then
baby_123:

I dont understand the OP at all. There she praised herself for not jumping from one man to the other, and staying in her one room apartment. Where she only goes from her shop to her one room after her husband threw her out. Where she is bringing this second husband from now, is funny. Though she hinted at being remarried. I thought it was a typo. Being that she praised her goodness, and also talked about her being alone and trying to move on to a decent life. I dont think OP is aware of herself. Either that, or she is a very bad story teller.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? / You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) / Eid Ul Adha Essay Article Paragraph In Hindi English Urdu Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.