Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Am I On The Right Side? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I On The Right Side? (5677 Views)

What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones / Am I On The Right Track? Pls Advise! / Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 05, 2013
jennykadry: @jide

A simple case of pot calling kettle black, if you wanna blame the first wife for the sins of your own mother ( no insult intended) with your own emotions running wide, then I suggest you do what you just suggested to me, bail out..

Oh puleaeese.... ^^not even relative , I stated the reason why your 'bailing out' would be a great idea which is your same song and why you've been attacking OP nonstop: 'Somebody reaped from where she didn't sow' ...... so my venting is just me questioning your motive to blame the OP & her hubby only, since the first wife is holier than thou, and this has nothing to do with my mom, my situation is different , I was raised and richly nurtured by a single Dad.

and your usual 'No insult intended' to me in order to insult me has to stop Jenny, I really don't see the need for that, we can agree to disagree without you throwing insult to my family, same thing you posted bout my hubby and me being a LovePeddler Yoruba lady... enough is enough.
And I don't remember throwing such rude and disrespectful words to you or your family. Not that I don't have anything on you but it's just trashy.

I really don't wanna regress to what it was before.

jennykadry:
No one knows what that man did to the woman. I stand to be corrected but if i remember correctly, the woman still lives in the family house, the man got another place. I have said it a million times when a woman's life is threatened, I stand behind her decision to either be separated or stay away (your mother included if hers was)

The first wife lives in a vacated house and has been given to her as a gift as per baby mama.
And how are you so sure her life was threatened ehn ? You better be careful what you guarantee to avoid disappointment, you don't know these people. undecided

jennykadry: however NO WOMAN SHOULD MARRY A MAN WITH FIVE KIDS WHO CHASED THE MOTHER OF HIS FIVE KIDS AWAY BECAUSE OF HEAR SAYS FROM PASTORS WITHOUT HIM LEGALLY DIVORCING HER FIRST..

How qualified are you to make that call? anybody can marry any available man that suit them, and OP never knew this man was still married & has 5 kids to begin with, how dumb will she be to follow already legally married man to registry again for another union, even a dodo knows that that union is Null.

jennykadry:
Even after divorcing her, such man should be kicked to the curbs and left unmarried. If a pastor controls his life, then I'm sure the same pastor will tell him to do unto the second wife what he did to the first..

That's your 'ol feminism talking, again you don't get to make that call.

jennykadry: If you think a typical Nigerian woman with five kids will just up and run away from her marriage without a lizard chasing her, then you must be Sarah Palin and I Michelle Obama . What am I even saying? She met her husband through a radio program. Oh boy.

What do you know? Clap for self Jenny, you're raised in a nuclear family , you know nothing that's why it's easy for you to run men down! You have absolutely No clue.

jennykadry: LASTLY, don't you tell me when to stop posting on threads. No one has died and made you queen. If you don't like my post, move unto the next one, c'efini? Good.

grin I thought we are even on this bail out or not issue? You already said same line to me sooo ?
and I never asked you to stop posting on threads, it was just a suggestion you took to heart...I'm in no mood for fight jor! My cup is full mentally for such pettiness!

Nobody has to die for me to be qualified as a Queen, I deem fit place myself on the pedestal as I wish!
oh and last time I checked NL is not run by monarchy grin...and nobody is indispensable. Good?
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 05, 2013
^^^^^ If you don't like my posts, it's not difficult to ignore it and move on. cheesy grin

OMG, did you just talk about an old thread where I called you a love peddler? Woman you have issues. If you cannot move or live past that, then see someone to help you. I have not mentioned any old thread on this thread and have stayed on topic, but if you wanna go back to old threads and bring them in here then I repeat you have issues.

When was the last time I brought up old threads and challenged you with them on other threads? When? You know why? Some people like me grow out of things faster than others. You on the other hand, I don't know what to say......Even I have agreed with you on threads recently which was like a Christmas present to you cos on a normal day, i wouldn't do that. cool

I did not insult your mother, I mentioned your mother and added the no insult intended thinking you would be smart enough to understand that, I added that bit so you wouldn't think I was bringing her into the Convo to insult her, and guess what? You proved me right once again. I could swear with my life that mentioning your mother was not to insult her, whatever her decision was i dont know, but if her life was threatened and she had to walk, then she did well, should she have left you as s kid? its not my place to judge. Why am i even explaining myself?it's of no use typing that part, you are jide aren't you? The woman that makes a mountain out of a mole hill, or twists people words for reasons best known to her.

Feel free to dig up old threads to prove your point. You know what, I am more convinced that you argue based on what I have said to you in the past. Even when I am right, you must argue because I "hurt" you so much. If you cannot move past that, get an e-therapist sort yourself out, as for me I can barely remember all the words I have called you, you know why? Cos I have been called worse, I have disagreed with almost everybody here, and this is the Internet where things shouldn't be taken seriously unlike real life. cool

I repeat , Stop judging the first wife based on what happened to you as a kid. It's obvious , else you wouldn't have brought up your own story. No one died and made
you queen.

PS :Stop looking for trouble where there isn't, seriously though stop being paranoid, it's all in your head. I have moved past old threads. Stop fighting me cos I am not fighting you. STOP ASKING FOR WHAT ISN'T AVAILABLE. I DON'T HAVE IT ANYMORE TO GIVE TO YOU. I have graduated to more important things, Look for someone else.

4 Likes

Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 05, 2013
eagle,eye:

Those who have never faced mis-fortune are the ones who are quick to tell the bereaved "I know how you feel".

Jenny, I believe that your life has been well sheltered from a young age.
Please try not to be judgemental of other people's woes.

She realised that there is a problem (even with her grammatical errors), she came to NL too seek for help not condemnation.

You see, when an adult beats a kid with one hand, she uses the other hand to pull the child closer. All I am trying to make this poster understand is, she is married to another woman's husband. My religion is against it, let that man divorce his first wife else this woman is living in sin with him.

Secondly, she is seeing the other woman as her problem when her real problem is staring at her right in the face, her husband. That man lied to her, and I am telling her to sit him down and treat his lies.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 05, 2013
Christmas present ko Easter bunny ni..... you really add that much importance to your self grin Yeye nbaka grin

Anyways.....it's also obvious you just heard bout my upbringing now( yeah yeah I know the answer already spare me the over flogged line grin)

It's nothing to hide but using it the wrong way to take a shot at me is what I won't take .... I'm not the first and won't be the last raised by single Dad.

and that's why I believe in making things work in relationship rather than just give up at a slight provocation and walk , unlike you! Who thinks working things out = Low self esteem.

I'm not judging the first wife, I repeat, I was pissed only because you refused to say anything against her but channelled your usual bad energy towards OP only.

Instead to ask more questions and be diplomatic, all you did was call OP a husband snatcher, how does that make any sense?

Listen, reply somebody else , beats me why my 'numb posts' are now congruent all if a sudden to you cheesy,

I just had an amazing Thai night out with my little girl , I don't need Jennykary to ruin my mood with her usual debby downer remarks.

Good night!/ whatever.

( and oh.. they're both in good terms ( baby steps) now so we are good so you can move on to somebody else cheesy)

P.S And keep modifying your yeye posts all you like I don't care bout your new Certificates! Nobody has to DIE , All I did was hot stepped ON that Nobody's HEAD( S) and Make myself a QUEEN! wink it's not a rocket science!!

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 05, 2013
^^^Lmao. I could have sworn you edited your posts. It wasn't that Long when I first read them. Talk about modifying grin you told me goodnight and still came back to add more? Don't get your knickers twisted.

It's noon here and today is my day off, don't you have a family to take care of?

You don't have to explain your family tree or issues here. Why are you struggling so hard to prove something? I am not interested. Whether you's have reconciled or not is not my business, I don't know you in real life, you could be lying for all I care. Save it for someone willing to play agony aunt with you.

A lot of people come from dysfunctional families, it's no big deal. No one asked to be born into one. Really kiss

No one died and made you queen. Buahahahahahaha

I hope you sleep well. Goodnight omo Yoruba cool

2 Likes

Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 05, 2013
Pele oh omo Yi bo cool go ahead with your epistles wink

jennykadry:

PS :Stop looking for trouble where there isn't, seriously though stop being paranoid, it's all in your head. I have moved past old threads. Stop fighting me cos I am not fighting you. STOP ASKING FOR WHAT ISN'T AVAILABLE. I DON'T HAVE IT ANYMORE TO GIVE TO YOU. I have graduated to more important things, Look for someone else.

You sure you really don't have IT anymore to give? Hmmmmmm grin go on Jennykadry
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 05, 2013
jennykadry: ^^^Lmao. I could have sworn you edited your posts. It wasn't that Long when I first read them. Talk about modifying grin you told me goodnight and still came back to add more? Don't get your knickers twisted.

It's noon here and today is my day off, don't you have a family to take care of?

You don't have to explain your family tree or issues here. Why are you struggling so hard to prove something? I am not interested. Whether you's have reconciled or not is not my business, I don't know you in real life, you could be lying for all I care. Save it for someone willing to play agony aunt with you.

A lot of people come from dysfunctional families, it's no big deal. No one asked to be born into one. Really kiss

No one died and made you queen. Buahahahahahaha

I hope you sleep well. Goodnight omo Yoruba cool
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 05, 2013
jennykadry: ^^^^^ If you don't like my posts, it's not difficult to ignore it and move on. cheesy grin

OMG, did you just talk about an old thread where I called you a love peddler? Woman you have issues. If you cannot move or live past that, then see someone to help you. I have not mentioned any old thread on this thread and have stayed on topic, but if you wanna go back to old threads and bring them in here then I repeat you have issues.

When was the last time I brought up old threads and challenged you with them on other threads? When? You know why? Some people like me grow out of things faster than others. You on the other hand, I don't know what to say......Even I have agreed with you on threads recently which was like a Christmas present to you cos on a normal day, i wouldn't do that. cool

I did not insult your mother, I mentioned your mother and added the no insult intended thinking you would be smart enough to understand that, I added that bit so you wouldn't think I was bringing her into the Convo to insult her, and guess what? You proved me right once again. I could swear with my life that mentioning your mother was not to insult her, whatever her decision was i dont know, but if her life was threatened and she had to walk, then she did well, should she have left you as s kid? its not my place to judge. Why am i even explaining myself?it's of no use typing that part, you are jide aren't you? The woman that makes a mountain out of a mole hill, or twists people words for reasons best known to her.

Feel free to dig up old threads to prove your point. You know what, I am more convinced that you argue based on what I have said to you in the past. Even when I am right, you must argue because I "hurt" you so much. If you cannot move past that, get an e-therapist sort yourself out, as for me I can barely remember all the words I have called you, you know why? Cos I have been called worse, I have disagreed with almost everybody here, and this is the Internet where things shouldn't be taken seriously unlike real life. cool

I repeat , Stop judging the first wife based on what happened to you as a kid. It's obvious , else you wouldn't have brought up your own story. No one died and made
you queen.

Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 05, 2013
jennykadry: @jide

A simple case of pot calling kettle black, if you wanna blame the first wife for the sins of your own mother ( no insult intended) with your own emotions running wide, then I suggest you do what you just suggested to me, bail out.

No one knows what that man did to the woman. I stand to be corrected but if i remember correctly, the woman still lives in the family house, the man got another place. I have said it a million times when a woman's life is threatened, I stand behind her decision to either be separated or stay away (your mother included if hers was), however NO WOMAN SHOULD MARRY A MAN WITH FIVE KIDS WHO CHASED THE MOTHER OF HIS FIVE KIDS AWAY BECAUSE OF HEAR SAYS FROM PASTORS WITHOUT HIM LEGALLY DIVORCING HER FIRST. Even after divorcing her, such man should be kicked to the curbs and left unmarried. If a pastor controls his life, then I'm sure the same pastor will tell him to do unto the second wife what he did to the first.

If you think a typical Nigerian woman with five kids will just up and run away from her marriage without a lizard chasing her, then you must be Sarah Palin and I Michelle Obama . What am I even saying? She met her husband through a radio program. Oh boy

LASTLY, don't you tell me when to stop posting on threads. No one has died and made you queen. If you don't like my post, move unto the next one, c'efini? Good.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 05, 2013
jidegirl12: Pele oh omo Yi bo cool go ahead with your epistles

Thank you ma
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Odunnu: 6:51am On Apr 05, 2013
I swaaar I unfollowed this thread already shocked
how did I get back in? Is Seun upto something? undecided undecided
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by eagleeye2: 7:13am On Apr 05, 2013
Jenny and Jide, can you both, please, quit fighting on someone else' thread.
What is really wrong with Women? Even in a faceless forum, you people still find a way to beef each other and carry malice for so long.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Kosigift(f): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2013
Odunnu:

OMG! shocked shocked shocked she even reincarnated!
lwkmd! Dis got mi laffing real hard.
@OP I'm stil trying to understand wot u wrote up der so my response will have to come later
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by stevade(f): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2013
I am using this time to thank those who care to understand nd gives good advice on this thread,thank you for your contributions nd for Odunnu stop fighting jenny leave her alone,is because she doesn't know much about marital life, may be all has been smootly for her nd she belief all dat is glitters are golld ok o.

Note : sorry for my grammartical error,it was due to my state of confusion, i was so highly disturbed in my spirit by d time i posted, i may be a bussiness woman but am no an illiterate.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by stevade(f): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2013
@ All who cares sorry for my long post is because am not convasant wt all dis

The second posting is d concluded part of my story, let me state it clearly here dat i met dis man after a year divorced to my first marriage 2, i met him living alone in a rented apartment far to where he built his house nd it was letter i got to known he has built a house 3, He said he has divorced d woman legally but i forgot to ask d certificate or any other prove.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2013
@stevade

If I came hard on you, I apologize. The reason why I was so harsh with you was because I read you blaming the other woman for your husband's problem. Your husband is the architect of his own problems, a mother of 5 in Nigeria will not jus decide to leave her husbands house. A man who never loved his wife will not knack her too many times for her to produce 5 children.

All in all, I wish you well and pray God wipes away your tears with a baby. Just remind your husband to sort out issues in his first marriage.

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Side? by stevade(f): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
4, He told me d woman has causes a lot of havoc to his life nd bussiness nd truly i met him wt nothing.
5,He has left d woman living alone, he preffered marrying another wife instead of carrying girls all around.
6, I had pass through so many odds because of d fertility issue nd i thought marrying a widower or divorcy will give me rest of mind.
7,I am from a responsible nd xtian family theyeven opposed it but later leave me to my choice nd i dont know dis man neither d woman b4 talkingof scarttering th
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
Good idea@cc,I perceived that too. @ OP , it is well.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
stevade: 4, He told me d woman has causes a lot of havoc to his life nd bussiness nd truly i met him wt nothing.
5,He has left d woman living alone, he preffered marrying another wife instead of carrying girls all around.
6, I had pass through so many odds because of d fertility issue nd i thought marrying a widower or divorcy will give me rest of mind.
7,I am from a responsible nd xtian family theyeven opposed it but later leave me to my choice nd i dont know dis man neither d woman b4 talkingof scarttering th

Stop explaining yourself over and over again. Eni to kan lomo.... PM @chaircover and talk to her.

Wonder why terrible things happen to some people... you'd think they'd learn a lesson or two and see a clear difference btw Bluntness and Rudeness!!

2 Likes

Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Ivynwa(f): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
stevade: @ All who cares sorry for my long post is because am not convasant wt all dis

The second posting is d concluded part of my story, let me state it clearly here dat i met dis man after a year divorced to my first marriage 2, i met him living alone in a rented apartment far to where he built his house nd it was letter i got to known he has built a house 3, He said he has divorced d woman legally but i forgot to ask d certificate or any other prove.

Hugs dearie!
You have been through much already. It isn't easy being a victim of abuse and having your first husband impregnate another woman while ttcing. You just have to be very careful with a man that is not being truthful to you and had you going through another hell again. You deserve peace and love after the unhappiness in your first marriage. I hope all things work out for good for you.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 07, 2013
Phew I am nwando, nwando nwando nwando nwando :
I busy body busybody busybody. You people better Make up ya minds already. Which one am I? cheesy grin
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by baby124: 12:44am On Apr 07, 2013
Ku ise jidon, omo ekun. Eni gbagbe lati wo aso faworaja. O ti fi ara e han wa! Afi ka ma fi were si ibi to ba kan. Igba ti won koko so, mo lero wipe kon se ooto, afi iya to ti fe bosi posi, ti ko ni eni ba fe naani! Lmao! Iya yi ti gba paro ori e ti dota. Imu e ma fan fere. Sha fisi ibi to ba kan. Gbogbo awon iya e ati awon ebi oko ti ko si, ati omo orun to fin paro nibi lon ba soro.
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 07, 2013
Hehehe emi laye mi cheesy ( just came back from owambÄ™ with the guy hailing my name nonstop cheesy) , gues I haven't missed much... Baby darling ...... Trust ya..... awon omo irankiran .... unfortunate okrika osofias cheesy

Awon omo aijeberi ton japo saya!
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by baby124: 1:06am On Apr 07, 2013
jidegirl12: Hehehe emi laye mi cheesy ( just came back from owambÄ™ with the guy hailing my name nonstop cheesy) , gues I haven't missed much... Baby darling ...... Trust ya..... awon omo irankiran .... unfortunate okrika osofias cheesy

Awon omo aijeberi ton japo saya!

Hehehehehe, correct babe. Owambe is on hold. Omo lati lo dubai l'akoko. Ma da won loun. Igba wo ni omo oko ti lenu soro? Omo oko ma rope oun ti di omo gidi. To ba fi omodo sile nile ju, o mama rope oun ti di onile. Ti won ba soro, enu won lo kan. Ere wo ni aja nba ekun se?
Re: Am I On The Right Side? by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 07, 2013
baby_123:

Hehehehehe, correct babe. Owambe is on hold. Omo lati lo dubai l'akoko. Ma da won loun. Igba wo ni omo oko ti lenu soro? Omo oko ma rope oun ti di omo gidi. To ba fi omodo sile nile ju, o mama rope oun ti di onile. Ti won ba soro, enu won lo kan. Ere wo ni aja nba ekun se?

Wa gbayi darling.....Just got this personalized jewelry ensemble, rocked it today no be small thing. wink

Ekun ma fa omode yen ya terribly, mo bawon sere oh atall... awon omo ashewo ti won fi owo ra , ti won gbe travel ..... saki won n nshe bi Ora ma niyen. Opportunists mongrels cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help: My Boyfriend's Mother Extorts Money From Me / Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse / Best Dog Breed For A Lady Living Alone..your Suggestions..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.