Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Paraded ‘Presidential Directive’ On APC Is False - Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paraded ‘Presidential Directive’ On APC Is False - Abati (5130 Views)

Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property / Presidential Directive: Police Detain Four LEADERSHIP Staff / Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paraded ‘Presidential Directive’ On APC Is False - Abati by taharqa: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2013
doctokwus:
What av I sed now that qualifies me for such venom from u.Evn before u woke up to read dis document,I was amongts d very first to condemn it in an earlier thread.I am simply saying,much as d document looks too ordinary to emanante frm d presidency,that in a GEJ presidency dat gives national award 2persons alredy given such,that duplicates presidential pardons,dat pardons a child gay molester,renames a university without going thru d statutory consultative process,u cannot completely rule out d possibilty,evn though remote,dat such an unpresidential document cud emanate from its offices.
Re: Paraded ‘Presidential Directive’ On APC Is False - Abati by Maxymilliano(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2013
Jarus: It could also be that somebody pulled a fast one on LEADERSHIP.

The paper's publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah is one of GEJ's fieriest critics.

He has also divulged some very critical Aso Rock secrets in the past. In fact, el-Rufai mentioned him in his book, TAPS, that he reported the next day a highly confidential discussion he and other top members of FEC had in secrecy on Obj's third term in 2005.

So I wont be surprised if they got to know his mole in Aso Rock and deceived the fellow by deliberately making him come across what they intentionally fabricated(that fake PD), knowing full well he would 'divulge' to LEADERSHIP. So as to embarrass the paper. And both the guy and LEADERSHIP fell for it.

The bolded is plausible bro, and judging from the way the Newspaper management stood by the story and came out to the defence of the 'impeccable' source shows the mole was actually set-up for embarrassment and also to discredit the paper

1 Like

Re: Paraded ‘Presidential Directive’ On APC Is False - Abati by deletrue: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2013
egift:

Hell No. The burden is on the Coward administration to take serious legal action against Leadership Newspaper if it believes the publication is False.

When can this people stop pardoning bear-faced criminality and enforce law and order? Clueless Jona.
But your comments indicate your high level of intelligence. On the second hand, it shows that truly, academic intelligence and natural sensitivity are different. Go through your contributions, match it side by side with your level. What do you deduce or feel?
Simply put, you are suffering from failure in your endeavours. Know it that there is another day after today. Just avoid inglorius deals and pursue faithful ways of living. You will make it and this will reduce your confused mind which you caused yourself.
Re: Paraded ‘Presidential Directive’ On APC Is False - Abati by taharqa: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2013
take dat: How i have I diverted the crux of the issue? Is it by asking why government hav not taken any lawful action to see that those involved in the forgery are prosecuted? I used the word complicit cos' governments foot dragging on this issue can also deduced to mean it is aware of where the fake document originated from! I suppose you are the one who is not fair in his analysis!
And hw d fvnk did you know that d Govt wud not tk any legal action against those that involvd? Just hw wud you know that?? Wudn't there be investigatns 1st b4 any move at Prosecutn? Or you expectd the Govt to IMMEDIATELY announce d Closure of d Leadership Newspapers and d Arrest of all membas of its staff, as it was giving dis 1st Press Statement?? And what wud then be yr reactn and others, if d Govt had taken dis course without conducting any Investigation? ... Again, ask yrself if you were bn fair in yr 1st comment whose main thrush was to smhow accuse Mr A of d crime of Mr B even when A was d target of d crime done by B. By taking that line, you attemptd diverting attentn of d extent and Depth of d Crimes of B, and in fact accusing A of bn 'complicit' in d very crime done against it

1 Like

Re: Paraded ‘Presidential Directive’ On APC Is False - Abati by Dee60: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Is this statement also one of the many Abatic lies? Did they not tell us madam patience was not sick only for the madam to come and give thanksgiving for 'coming back from the dead'?
Re: Paraded ‘Presidential Directive’ On APC Is False - Abati by deletrue: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
taharqa: Once again, I assert that you are a FOOOL.... And, Dont attempt to respond to me with any of yr sillly PROPAGANDIST lines.
This response of yours shows that you are an angry individual. What happened? What am looking at here is that you have not gone for brain checks medically. The person you are insulting hasn't said anything bad to warrant your thread. Again, you are no doubt, among the eighteen millions people that are confirmed imbalance upstairs.
Re: Paraded ‘Presidential Directive’ On APC Is False - Abati by taharqa: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
deletrue: This response of yours shows that you are an angry individual. What happened? What am looking at here is that you have not gone for brain checks medically. The person you are insulting hasn't said anything bad to warrant your thread. Again, you are no doubt, among the eighteen millions people that are confirmed imbalance upstairs.
Why wudn't I be ANGRY. Are you okay with d current Stance of d Media in Nigeria? Where MOST hv left what they were supposd to be doing and now engaging only in a MAD rush for Power by jettisoning all Pretense to Journalistic ethos? And smone is trying to cover their azzes now that one of them hv bn caught pants down.... Plus, i responded to that particular poster that way for a reason. But, on reflectn i shldn't hv usd certain words so am withdrawing it.
Re: Paraded ‘Presidential Directive’ On APC Is False - Abati by deletrue: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
taharqa: And hw d fvnk did you know that d Govt wud not tk any legal action against those that involvd? Just hw wud you know that?? Wudn't there be investigatns 1st b4 any move at Prosecutn? Or you expectd the Govt to IMMEDIATELY announce d Closure of d Leadership Newspapers and d Arrest of all membas of its staff, as it was giving dis 1st Press Statement?? And what wud then be yr reactn and others, if d Govt had taken dis course without conducting any Investigation? ... Again, ask yrself if you were bn fair in yr 1st comment whose main thrush was to smhow accuse Mr A of d crime of Mr B even when A was d target of d crime done by B. By taking that line, you attemptd diverting attentn of d extent and Depth of d Crimes of B, and in fact accusing A of bn 'complicit' in d very crime done against it
Are you a professor. Your thread is not only highly educative but also meaningful. I admire you.
You see, some nigerians like the one you are responding to appears human but characteristically, they are less better than untrained things. Please, Like to stop here, gone to meeting. Thanks
Re: Paraded ‘Presidential Directive’ On APC Is False - Abati by gbame(m): 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
taharqa: What d helll are you talking about?? Govt complicit in d Forging of d document that was designd to damage it? Come on!!!.... Lets try to be fair and truthful in our analysis of issues, and straight forward too instead of trying to divert d crux of d issue with irrelant points. Haba!!

If the Govt is not complicit, let them prosecute LEADERSHIP newspapers, or at least demand a retraction and an appology!
Re: Paraded ‘Presidential Directive’ On APC Is False - Abati by anonimi: 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
doctokwus:
that in a GEJ presidency dat gives national award 2persons alredy given such,[size=13pt]that duplicates presidential pardons,[/size] dat pardons a child gay molester,renames a university without going thru d statutory consultative process,u cannot completely rule out d possibilty,evn though remote,dat such an unpresidential document cud emanate from its offices.

Is the bold portion a display of your inadequate understanding of the difference between:

a) clemency
b) pardon

or you are simply trying to unnecessarily discredit the Jonathan administration?

What exactly are you up to
Re: Paraded ‘Presidential Directive’ On APC Is False - Abati by omenka(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
As though we expected anything from you besides denial undecided
Re: Paraded ‘Presidential Directive’ On APC Is False - Abati by najoke: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
If punch,vanguard or any other national daily print for example a document that FG orders killing of certain people. Does FG

1) comes out and refute d story and then take legal action so that others will think twice when FORGING documents

Or

2) comes out to refute the story without taking legal action thereby legalising FORGERY.
Re: Paraded ‘Presidential Directive’ On APC Is False - Abati by PastorOla1: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
Every thing in Nigeria starts like this. Okupe and Abati we surely and certainly put GEJ into horrible pit politically . We are waiting!
Re: Paraded ‘Presidential Directive’ On APC Is False - Abati by nuclearboy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
All this na story - take them to court IF it is a lie

Forgery is a crime

Slander and libel also are

So why screaming "na lie" on newspaper pages?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women - Femi Kayode / Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... / A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.