Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened (5129 Views)

I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari / Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" / List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by Imhandsome: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
We have watched many films about the encounters between astronauts and aliens. We have read too many stories about encounters with spaceships, intergalactic wars, and abducted astronauts. Too much fantasy surrounds our relationship with galactic reality. Well, this time NASA reported a strange event and there’s nothing fantastic about the story.

A few weeks ago, NASA sent the astronaut Michael McCullough into space.

A few days later, the spaceship where Michael traveled came back to Earth and landed in the Atlantic Ocean, near the Florida coast. When the capsule was opened, a different man came out. Where was Michael? He didn’t come in the ship.

NASA performed a DNA test on the man who came, and the results showed in 99% that the man was not Michael. Despite the fact NASA assured they had kept the contact with McCullough during the whole mission, he was not the man who came back from space, but it was his spaceship the one that landed. They couldn’t contact the astronaut yet, and nobody knows where he is and what happened.

Events like this one show the importance of the implementation of space programs.

see the before and after pix

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by DjAndroid: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Op wait, come again, I don't understand.

Modified :

I just did a Google search and found out that this happened in January this year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by shortgun(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by jesse8048(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
NASA knows exactly what happened.

9 Likes

Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by jejemanito: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
undecided
Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by ajokebelle(f): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
shey he cannot talk ni

14 Likes

Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by Elkay3: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
Different body suits, different space mission.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by oseiwe(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Gimme the source, he can not be the only one in the craft, and was there no communication on the way back?
I wanna get the whole story

3 Likes

Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by Tdunjoye: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
source
Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by littlewonders: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Stale news
Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
This story is suspicious
Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by ever811(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
DjAndroid:
Op wait, come again, I don't understand.

Modified :

I just did a Google search and found out that this happened in January this year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by pedrilo: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
who then is the new guy? he shud explain his mission on earth biko! na so dem dey come spread strange illness oh

3 Likes

Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by DjAndroid: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
What is ever811 saying? ^^^^^^^ Don't be dull Goodle doesn't close from work.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by chiefobdk(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
op u can lie. d suit no br same.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by ifyalways(f): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Oyibo wu agbara.

1 Like

Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by firstclassmumu: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ayam not understanding
Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by greenmonk: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
ask the Russians who d man be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by MrAnalyst: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Stupid news for morons to debate about.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by pheyikemi: 2:49am On Nov 20, 2016
He came back different, even his ears came back different and reduced in size. But you can lie o @Op.
Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:30am On Nov 20, 2016
Mission patches. The reporting is fictional, the pictures attached with the reporting is a deviation from tradition.

1 Like

Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:15am On Nov 20, 2016
Possible.

Since I went to Ogoja, I have never been the same myself

1 Like

Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by udumosam23(m): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Possible.

Since I went to Ogoja, I have never been the same myself

How do you mean? What happened to you in Ogoja?
Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by veekid(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2016
Source or ahdonbilivit shocked
Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by DrayZee: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2016
Modified:

Looks fake though.
Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by Funlordjnr: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2016
Na this kind lie make me slap person on friday! angry
Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by CLASSMAN: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lie

Re: A Man Was Sent To Space And Came Back Different. No One Knows What Happened by sapientia(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
So no one has bothered to look at their badges?

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Wawa In SE? / Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial / Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.