Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back (10893 Views)

2 Month Old Baby 'buhari' Faces Liver Crisis, Needs 3 Million To Live / Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable / Boko Haram Is Your Baby, Buhari Fires Back At Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by strangest(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2013
CPC were the ones that introduced new Boko Haram, they first used them to kill NYSC corpers at Bauchi, also used them to burn the Emir's house and also later tried to kill the Emir... BH is a Northern issue, that is why they have their base in Borno.... Yes we have BH in the Federal government because infiltration is one of their tools...

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Olaolufred(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2013
strangest: CPC were the ones that introduced new Boko Haram, they first used them to kill NYSC corpers at Bauchi, also used them to burn the Emir's house and also later tried to kill the Emir... BH is a Northern issue, that is why they have their base in Borno.... Yes we have BH in the Federal government because infiltration is one of their tools...

WAS NIGER-DELTA MILITANTS LEFT AS A SOUTH-SOUTH OR NIGER-DELTA ISSUE?
THINK BEFORE YOU TALK.
ANY PART THAT IS NOT YET A COUNTRY OF ITS OWN IS STILL NIGERIA.
OR IS JONATHAN AN IJAW PRESIDENT ONLY?
I SAY AGAIN, THINK WELL BEFORE YOU TALK.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Goddex: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2013
Buhari is only trying hard to divert attention.

There is only one Boko Haram:

1)the one calling for a Muslim President - that's him.

2)the one planning to Islamise Nigeria - that is his intention

3) the one that feels western education is sinful - that is their belief

4) the one he and his agents are calling for amnesty for - to empower them

5) the one that killed corps members - just because he lost the election

6) the one bombing churches, motor parks, police stations etc - just because an "infidel" is occupying Aso Rock

He should stop telling Nigerians about any political Boko Haram. Only one Boko Haram exist, the Islamic Boko Haram, the one headed by Mallam Shekau and annointed by Buhari and co.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by shiftmarket(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2013
It does not matter who started it, just solve the problem. Haba.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2013
Buhari should stay out of politics if he he doesnt want a small boy(Okupe) insult.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2013
Who does not know it was one their brothers, late President Yaradua who ordered that former Boko Haram leader Yusuf be killed extra-judicially. There intention was to instigate a norther army that will unleash fear on the people of Nigeria, but especially the South and coaxe them into subjection for as long as they rule. How come now they are calling GEJ's name? Yaradua was a wicked and corrupt leader.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Olaolufred(m): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2013
Goddex: Buhari is only trying hard to divert attention.

There is only one Boko Haram:

1)the one calling for a Muslim President - that's him.

2)the one planning to Islamise Nigeria - that is his intention

3) the one that feels western education is sinful - that is their belief

4) the one he and his agents are calling for amnesty for - to empower them

GODDEX,

(1) SOUTHERN NIGERIANS HAD ALSO DEMANDED CHRISTIAN PRESIDENT IN THE PAST,

(2) LIKE HE DID TO ISLAMIZE NIGERIA BETWEEN 1984 AND 1985 WHEN HE HAS AUTOCRATIC POWER.

(3) BECAUSE THE ENGLISH HE SPEAKS TO YOU IS ARABIC

(4) LIKE SOMEONE CALL FOR ONE THAT PUT A HALT TO NIGER-DELTA MILITANCY.

PEOPLE(GODDEX)DECIEVING SELF.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Olaolufred(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2013
kaorama: Who does not know it was one their brothers, late Yaradua who ordered that former Boko Haram leader Yusuf be killed extra-judicially

WE ARE GULLIBLE TO KNOW THAT POLICE ARE THE ORIGINAL CAUSE OF THIS PROBLEMS.
HOWEVER, ANOTHER EXTRA-JUDICIAL KILLING OF A PREGNANT WOMAN JUST HAPPENED ON TUESDAY 2ND OF APRIL.
I PRAY ONE OF THE POSTERS SUPPORTING A WEAK AND RETARDEENIC REGIME WON'T BE THE NEXT VICTIM.
PDP ARE THE REAL PROBLEMS OF NIGERIA.
BEFORE 1999,WHEN PDP CAME TO POWER, WE NEVER KNEW BOKO HARAM.
THEY GROOMED IT OVER THE YEARS BECAUSE OF OBJ SLOGAN OF DO-OR-DIE POLITICS.
YOU KNOW CHRIS UBA'S KIDNAPPING OF NGIGE,
YOU KNOW ADEDIBU'S TERORRISM IN IBADAN.
THEY WERE GROOMED FOR A PURPOSE.
ALLI NDUME'S PDP USED BOKO HARAM TO WIN A SENATORIAL SEAT IN BORNO.
PDP WILL NEVER PROSECUTE ITS OWN.
REMEMBER, THE ONLY SUSPECT IN THE DEATH OF BOLA IGE WAS A PDP STALWART IN OSUN.
HE WAS IN THE PRISON WHEN PDP MADE HIM THEIR SENATORIAL CANDIDATE.
HE WON THE SEAT FROM PRISON. HE WAS RELEASED WITHOUT FURTHER INVESTIGATION.
PDP IS THE OCHESTRATOR OF ALL THE VIOLENCE NIGERIA IS FACING NOW.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by PENMIGHT(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2013
Hypothesis 1- Buhari knows and sponsors BH!

Solution- FG's Headache-Establish the evidence,prosecute him and wipe off BH.

Hypothesis 2- FG nutures BH

Solution- Buhari's headache? NO. FG feigns ignorance. No solution will be profered.

Hypothesis 3- Both Buhari and FG know

Solution- Buhari turns a blind. FG should attack BH directly. They won't get help!

Hypothesis 4- Both Buhari and FG don't know.

Solution- The President should resign because his Ignorance in unpadonable.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by mekaboy(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2013
The president is right to ask buhari to persuade boko haram.

Buhari said that Nigeria will be ungovernable if he looses. His running mate said there will be wild wild north.

These statements are exactly what is happening today, so why won't he be called on to calm the storm he started?

Yes as a Northerner and muslim that wants to be president of Nigeria, if he really has the interest of Nigerians, he will not sit and watch innocent Nigerians being killed.

He is waiting until he becomes president to do something.

If he feels he is influential enough to contest from presidency and win the vote of northerners, why don't he use his influence to call for peace in the north?

In the midst of all that is going on, someone who wants to rule Nigerians is still calling for more bloodshed in 2015.

Saying the monkey and baboon will be soaked in blood.

They r right he is going to be the president of one section of Nigeria only. He does the interest nor feel the pain of Nigerians.

All he wants is to be president even if the whole nigeria is wiped out.

He was once mentioned by boko haram as one of those that will represent them in dialogue.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Symphony007: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2013
The government of goodluck jonathan never openly accussed buhari of being a boko haram sponsor but buhari has just openly accused the president of the federal republic of nigeria, a position he has occupied before of creating a terrorist sect to kill millions of innocent nigerians. He does'nt realise how small and childish he now looks compared to his other ex heads of state who have kept a relatively low and respectable profile and not make unfounded accusation against a fellow GCFR!! This is most disappionting!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by strangest(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2013
Olaolufred:

WAS NIGER-DELTA MILITANTS LEFT AS A SOUTH-SOUTH OR NIGER-DELTA ISSUE?
THINK BEFORE YOU TALK.
ANY PART THAT IS NOT YET A COUNTRY OF ITS OWN IS STILL NIGERIA.
OR IS JONATHAN AN IJAW PRESIDENT ONLY?
I SAY AGAIN, THINK WELL BEFORE YOU TALK.
Don't quote me if you don't have any point to make or if you can't express your point well... Just don't understand qhat you mean
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Olaolufred(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2013
strangest:
Don't quote me if you don't have any point to make or if you can't express your point well... Just don't understand qhat you mean

WHEN A MAN FAILED TO ASK HIS FATHER WHILE HE WASN'T GIVEN THE BASIC EDUCATION LIKE BOKO HARAM.
HE WILL DEFINITELY BE TALKING WITHOUT INDEPTH THOUGHTS.
IF YOU KEEP SAYING THAT THE MAN WHO IS CONSTITUTIONALLY ELECTED TO PROTECT YOUR LIVES AND PROPERTIES
IS NOT AS RESPONSIBLE AS A CITIZEN WHO ONLY RULED 26 YEARS AGO,
I THINK YOUR OWN VERY AGE PROVES YOU ARE AS INEPT AND RETARDEENIC AS SCUMBAG.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
Boko haram is not jonathans baby, they were born even before he came into power, they however grew and became muscular under his watch due to his lacklustre, naïve and some times preposterous manner of approaching issues. If their aim is to discredit his government, they are definitely making a good job of it as his current cry for help depicts a man unable to stand the heat of governance and therefore incapable of chairing a difficult country like Nigeria (of course Nigeria is very difficult to govern, there are too many factors), but then, this is politics, its possible there is something he knows that we don't that prompted him to call on buhari to stop bokoharam,(mind games) " when the political dogs sit down to dinner, they use languages only understood by they and those that have dined with them", I however do not subscribe to the notion of Bokoharam being sponsored by the PDP or the Jonathan government, as that would amount to cutting off ones nose to spite his face. Such stories were concocted by the culprits and perpetrators in a desperate attempt to divert attention from themselves and confuse NIgerians, and yes, "Nigerians are easily confused or convinced, as the case may be".
I however, do have a problem with dis political lords, those that claim to love this country to the extent of crying on national television when it became obvious they were going to lose an election, must they be in power before they can assist the government or at least give them suggestions, rather than crying foul play anytime the issue is brought to them and airing their grievances against the government because they lost to them. They know Nigerians are the ones affected by this scourge and not the government who are getting fatter by the day. If they love this country as much as they claim (above their political ambitions), they should be able to work hand in hand with the government to cure this spinal paralysis which has afflicted the country they love, atleast, until their political aims are actualised and they have a chance to effect real changes and return this country to a path of sanity. They do not need to be asked, do they I DON TALK MY OWN.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Suntzung: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: shocked "Baby"

grin grin grin LWKMD... GEJ and Co, over to you.

HIS MEND GROUP BOKO WOULD SOON ANSWER FOR HIM, WAIT AND SEE, DEVIL, SERIAL KILLER AND DEMON JOKER, NIGERIA IS UNDER SIEGE BY BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS TRYING TO HIJACK NIGERIA, ENSLAVE US,BLACKMAIL AND KILL OUR LEADERS AND DESTROY OUR YOUTHS AND ECONOMY, THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG MUGU, WE DON DE SEE YOUR MOVES FOR LONG DEMON!
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Suntzung: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
Olaolufred:

WE ARE GULLIBLE TO KNOW THAT POLICE ARE THE ORIGINAL CAUSE OF THIS PROBLEMS.
HOWEVER, ANOTHER EXTRA-JUDICIAL KILLING OF A PREGNANT WOMAN JUST HAPPENED ON TUESDAY 2ND OF APRIL.
I PRAY ONE OF THE POSTERS SUPPORTING A WEAK AND RETARDEENIC REGIME WON'T BE THE NEXT VICTIM.
PDP ARE THE REAL PROBLEMS OF NIGERIA.
BEFORE 1999,WHEN PDP CAME TO POWER, WE NEVER KNEW BOKO HARAM.
THEY GROOMED IT OVER THE YEARS BECAUSE OF OBJ SLOGAN OF DO-OR-DIE POLITICS.
YOU KNOW CHRIS UBA'S KIDNAPPING OF NGIGE,
YOU KNOW ADEDIBU'S TERORRISM IN IBADAN.
THEY WERE GROOMED FOR A PURPOSE.
ALLI NDUME'S PDP USED BOKO HARAM TO WIN A SENATORIAL SEAT IN BORNO.
PDP WILL NEVER PROSECUTE ITS OWN.
REMEMBER, THE ONLY SUSPECT IN THE DEATH OF BOLA IGE WAS A PDP STALWART IN OSUN.
HE WAS IN THE PRISON WHEN PDP MADE HIM THEIR SENATORIAL CANDIDATE.
HE WON THE SEAT FROM PRISON. HE WAS RELEASED WITHOUT FURTHER INVESTIGATION.
PDP IS THE OCHESTRATOR OF ALL THE VIOLENCE NIGERIA IS FACING NOW.

HIS MEND GROUP BOKO WOULD SOON ANSWER FOR HIM, WAIT AND SEE, DEVIL, SERIAL KILLER AND DEMON JOKER, NIGERIA IS UNDER SIEGE BY BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS TRYING TO HIJACK NIGERIA, ENSLAVE US,BLACKMAIL AND KILL OUR LEADERS AND DESTROY OUR YOUTHS AND ECONOMY, THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG MUGU, WE DON DE SEE YOUR MOVES FOR LONG DEMON!
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by katcy4christ: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
malc619: Boko Haram didn't start with Jonathan, however he has nurtured it to become a monster to be used in actualising his 2015 ambition.

Under Jonathan's approving watch and tender care Boko Haram has succeeded in destroying the entire north.

In Connivance with his stooge in Bayelsa state he has offered accommodation to members of the sect in Lagos State. This is‎​ in line with his desire to do to the South-West what he has done to the North.

Only the SS and SE will escape from Boko Haram.

Meanwhile Buhari is‎​ wrong about Boko Haram, it isn't currently a baby. It was a baby that was nurtured into a Monstrous Beast by Goodluck Jonathan..
let me quickly say i am not a Gej fan,let be careful what we say when we dont have facts thank you.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by omenka(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
They want him to help call Boko Haram to a roundtable huh? At what point did the general tell them he posseses the power to talk to 'ghosts'? Didn't the presidency say members of the sect are ghosts and therefore cannot be granted amnesty??

Shameless bunch of oafs. These men make one ashamed of ones nationality.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by katcy4christ: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
take dat: The religious BH did not start with GEJ but the political BH did. We have a government that has arrested almost 2000 BH suspects, yet no conviction and the only one that was sentenced bagged a three-year jail term while the heavyweights among them were granted bail. This does not portray a government that is serious about putting an end to the genocidal menace of these insurgents. Leading to the 2011 election, GEJ campaigned on a shoeless-ideology, for 2015 he will employ the ideology of terrorism which will portray him as a besieged leader from the South who is being harassed by terror. He stands to gain a lot from this continual reign of terror than finding a quick solution to it! After all, Late Gen Azazi told Nigerians BH is the do or die/terrorism wing of PDP!
our cnstitution does not have stiffer penalty for terrorism,until when the senate and house of reps rise with the challenge to enact stricter laws then you begin to see better prosecution and jailing of terrorrist.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by ROYALD(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Horlazuncanmi: I strongly believe Buhari has nothing to do with Boko Haram,GEJ knows their sponsors and he is afraid of making a decision cos of 2015 election.

Godiswatching

ANY BODY THAT SAYS HE WILL MAKE NIGERIAN UNGOVERNABLE IS PURE BOKO HARAM AND BLOOD SUCKER I WOUNDER WHAT BUHARI IS STILL LOOKING FOR WHILE IN DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT WHICH I DID NOT LIKE

IF NEMESIS CAN JUDGE HIM WHY DID HE OVERTHROW SHAGARI GOVERNMENT
HEY BUARI GO AND SIT DOWN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Suntzung: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
katcy4christ: let me quickly say i am not a Gej fan,let be careful what we say when we dont have facts thank you.

SOME POINTS PLEASE;

1. SAME TRENDS AND EXPLOSIVES USED IN ALL BOMB WITH THAT OF OCT 2010 ABUJA ACT.

2. MOST OF EXPLOSIVE ARE MILITARY GRADE FROM WERE ?

3. FORMER NSA COMMENTS

4. SSS DRAMAS WITH SOKOTO/SHEKAU/NDUME/OTHERS (STILL UN GOING)

5. FEW OF THE ORIGINAL BOKO LEFT IN BORNO HAVE SURRENDERED SINCE, BUT BOMB STILL DE HALA

6. EGO TO BLACKMAIL OPPOSITION FIGURES APPARENT EG. IBB, BUHARI, SULTAN ETC.

7. FUNDING TRACED TO FG-PDP/CIA/MENDS/MASSOB/MBF

8. HIGHLY AND SOPHISTICATED BOMBING @ UN HOUSE, POLICE HQ IS WELL BEYOND ARMATURES LIKE CHILD BOKOS

9. MILITARY STYLED DETONATIONS IN ALL BOMBINGS TO DATE! FROM WERE PLEASE?

MORE SENSITIVE ONE TO COME !
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by HIV1: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
I do wonder sometimes the extent to which my people are beclouded by religious sentiment. It makes me sober when I realize the extent to which religion is being used as a double edge sword to charade the thinking of an average Nigerian.Sometimes I used to wonder whether food is being given to people at Churches or Mosques such that even when their member is engaging in corruption which is not even supported by both religions , Nigerians will still be clamouring their loyalty to a very corrupt and wicked government all in the name of religion.
Come 2015 Jonathan will still be oga at the top simply by using religion as a tool to manipulate the minds of the people.
Nigerians are suffering and very soon most of the masses will not have access to education to add to arrays of problem on ground yet they will vote for GEJ as if doing so score them a point to enter heaven .
To be continue when they bring light grin
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by katcy4christ: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
Suntzung:

SOME POINTS PLEASE;

3. FORMER NSA COMMENTS

4. SSS DRAMAS WITH SOKOTO/SHEKAU/NDUME/OTHERS (STILL UN GOING)you should know that BH have their sympathisers in the army e.g is jaji bomb attack,where i actually blame Gej is when BH was springing up when he came to power he should have with all tenacy of purpose stop them.

5. FEW OF THE ORIGINAL BOKO LEFT IN BORNO HAVE SURRENDERED SINCE, BUT BOMB STILL DE HALA

[quote author=Suntzung]

you should know that BH have their sympathisers in the army e.g is the jaji bomb attack,where i actually blame Gej,he should have stop BH insurgency immediately when they sprang up during his administration.As for azazi comment, if you can remmeber he also said he told Gej to arest buhari thats when he was sacked.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Carius(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
Lolz...his baby? shocked yet he doesn't want to gant them amnesty?...puhleeeeeze,some people need to stop reasoning from their anus!!!! tongue
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by OsunOriginal: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
ROYALD:

ANY BODY THAT SAYS HE WILL MAKE NIGERIAN UNGOVERNABLE IS PURE BOKO HARAM AND BLOOD SUCKER I WOUNDER WHAT BUHARI IS STILL LOOKING FOR WHILE IN DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT WHICH I DID NOT LIKE

IF NEMESIS CAN JUDGE HIM WHY DID HE OVERTHROW SHAGARI GOVERNMENT
HEY BUARI GO AND SIT DOWN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

It is not by force to comment... Se how you are struggling to put unrelated events together. No sense at all
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Suntzung: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
omenka: They want him to help call Boko Haram to a roundtable huh? At what point did the general tell them he posseses the power to talk to 'ghosts'? Didn't the presidency say members of the sect are ghosts and therefore cannot be granted amnesty??

Shameless bunch of oafs. These men make one ashamed of ones nationality.

0lumide: GEJ's Bottom is about to be blown out in the open! Just wait and see.

ALREADY OPENED! MORE poo COMING OUT !
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by OsunOriginal: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
Carius: Lolz...his baby? shocked yet he doesn't want to gant them amnesty?...puhleeeeeze,some people need to stop reasoning from their anus!!!! tongue

It is you that should stop reasoning from the anus. Why will he give them Amnesty when he is the one behind it? You can't even reason that the man is funding this covertly for a reason, killing xtians and then being the first person to appear at Oyedepo's camping ground as a sign of solidarity with the xtians. Who is deceiving who?

Now, he has granted amnesty but he knows fully well that nobody will come out for it. Why? Because the people behind it are politicians who talk to us everyday about government efforts to stop BH.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Suntzung: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
Carius: Lolz...his baby? shocked yet he doesn't want to gant them amnesty?...puhleeeeeze,some people need to stop reasoning from their anus!!!! tongue

REASON; MAIN MISSION OBJECTIVE NOT YET ACCOMPLISHED
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by skyfall: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
I agree with Gen Buhari. Boko Haram is Jonathan/PDP's baby. The terrorist group is more useful to Jonathan than anyone else. Look at the following
-All politicians linked to BH till date (inc VP Sambo) are PDP members. All of them have also been released on bail.
-Jonathan announced that BH have infiltrated his govt.
-Jonathan said BH are "our brothers."
-Hundreds of BH members have been arrested and we've only heard of just a 3yr conviction for only one of them.
-BH members successfully attacked & freed their members from the SARS HQ in Abuja, which is expected to be the Nigerian Police' most secure detention center.
-Late Gen Azazi (former NSA) said it loudly in public that BH is a creation of the PDP.
-Jonathan keeps saying that BH are ghosts and he can't dialogue with ghosts, even though prominent Nigerians (incl prominent Northern Xtians) think otherwise.
-There is always a major BH attack whenever Jonathan has very low public ratings. The latest of which was the Kano motor park bombing at the height of the Alamieyeseigha pardon.

Nigerians, think. All these are not mere coincidences.

Asking Gen Buhari to call BH to order is nothing but blackmail and according to Itse Sagay, it's meant to trap Gen Buhari.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by ROYALD(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
yes Mr/Madam It is not by force to comment, but Nigeria is my country . i struggled to put unrelated events together.the problem with you is that you don't know where you are coming from.If in American BY NOW BUARI AND CO BY MAKING THAT STATEMENT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN PRISON

I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE HOW DOES THIS SOUND TO YOUR EAR? IS A QUESTION TO ANWSER
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Suntzung: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
UPDATE MOOR! PLEASE

SOME POINTS PLEASE;

3. FORMER NSA COMMENTS

4. SSS DRAMAS WITH SOKOTO/SHEKAU/NDUME/OTHERS (STILL UN GOING)

8. HIGHLY AND SOPHISTICATED BOMBING @ UN HOUSE, POLICE HQ IS WELL BEYOND ARMATURES LIKE CHILD BOKOS

9. MILITARY STYLED DETONATIONS IN ALL BOMBINGS TO DATE! FROM WERE PLEASE?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Olaolufred(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
ROYALD: yes Mr/Madam It is not by force to comment, but Nigeria is my country . i struggled to put unrelated events together.the problem with you is that you don't know where you are coming from.If in American BY NOW BUARI AND CO BY MAKING THAT STATEMENT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN PRISON

[b]I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE [/b]HOW DOES THIS SOUND TO YOUR EAR? IS A QUESTION TO ANWSER

WHO SAID THIS?
ARE YOU?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Pdp Founders And The History Of The Party / Cyber Crime: EFCC Releases Okupe / Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.