Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back (10891 Views)

2 Month Old Baby 'buhari' Faces Liver Crisis, Needs 3 Million To Live / Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable / Boko Haram Is Your Baby, Buhari Fires Back At Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by greenguy: 7:06am On Apr 05, 2013
jonathan is just an im*becile. how can a leader make such comments. abi he wants to tell us he doesn't know where to start from to eradicate this menace.

a state of emergency in northern states will change all this - but he needs their votes for 2015 election. i am from the south and i tell you that buhari is far a better man than GEJ anytime.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Omotosho4emma(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2013
Is not possible 4 ndigbo to leave north
Demdem:

He is afraid to offend despite the oath he swore to protect lives and properties. So Ndigbo should be wiped off from the north completely because retardeen is afraid eh?
Don't u think if he refuses to resign due to his incompetence, he should be stoned?
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by seunpas: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
How i wish is Baba(Obasanjo) ruling, all issues like this will be of the past. He never tolerate rubbish
For me he is still the best President so far, very proactive.
So far nothing is happening in this country youths rooming the street.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by oiseworld: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
Demdem:

When u say they, who are them?
When did the General utter such a statement? Why don't u qoute him verbatim.

I have said it times without number, I watched buhari been interviewed after the election and the reporter asked,
"General how would u take it if it happens that you don't win the election and he replied, if I don't win the election, what ever your eyes (Nigerians) sees you take it like that" he also mentioned once to make Nigeria ungovernable.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by oiseworld: 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
Suntzung:

0lumide: GEJ's Bottom is about to be blown out in the open! Just wait and see.

ALREADY OPENED! MORE poo COMING OUT !

Oga don't be received, with the level of hatred the northern elite's have towards Gej, if he had any hand in boko haram, THEY WOULD HAVE BLOWN IT OPENED SINCCCCCCEEEEEE.
take it ma bro.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Ken4Christ: 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
With all the arrest made so far, why can't our security personnel able to get a clue to the real sponsors of Boko haran? If they are unable to do this, then they have failed this country. It seems much easier for our custom officer to seize imported rice at the border but the arms the Boko Haran are using are crossing the borders unhindered. Who is deceiving who? The Boko Haran must have networks of sponsors that includes some of our top ranking officers and until the Federal Gov finds out who they are and execute them, this trend will continue. Amnesty is not the solution. Will it change their ideology or religious belief? Nigeria should humble themselves and seek help from international community to fish out those behind this misguided elements. If GEJ cannot handle this issue, he should resign and give me the opportunity. Ha ha ha. If I handle it, in less than three months, you will not here anything like Boko Haran.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by simdam500(m): 12:52am On Apr 06, 2013
Naa dem knw... D last time i checked it a four years term, so let oga Jona use his term the way he want to atleast Buhari was once a presido too... Which reminded me of a quote and i'll relate it to NIGERIA "where NIGERIA is today is as a result of d choice(of choosin u) he made yesterday" meanwhile u are part of the yesterday... So, no talkin, Let sit back and watch... *Sigh*
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by ForNow: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
Demdem:

Dumb post again.
Who did Nigerians elect to secure lives and properties? Buhari or retardeen? That is the crux of the matter. If buhari is found wanting, send him to jail. Period.

Mr. Retardeen (Demdem), the peace and security of any society cannot be carried out without the collaboration of the people of that society and the Boko Haram terrorist have identified with Buhari to negotiate on their behalf but he refused to do it simply becos he wanted the situation to continue and he continues insinuating rubbish about the FG not being capable of solving the BH menace. Dumb people like you and some so called civil society group could not come out to protest this that he should do it in order to stop the bloodletting; but its only when the FG increase fuel price you will have the smelling mouth to talk and protest.

The point is not whether Buhari is found wanting or not but not doing what is right to stop the blood letting (which is not a crime anyway but he is morally obliged to do). So if he knows he does not have a solution different from what the FG is doing, he should keep quiet and you also.

Retardeen Demdem!
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by ForNow: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
greenguy: jonathan is just an im*becile. how can a leader make such comments. abi he wants to tell us he doesn't know where to start from to eradicate this menace.

a state of emergency in northern states will change all this - but he needs their votes for 2015 election. i am from the south and i tell you that buhari is far a better man than GEJ anytime.

Mr. slowpoke (greenguy), can you tell us how?
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Demdem(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
For_Now:

Mr. Retardeen (Demdem), the peace and security of any society cannot be carried out without the collaboration of the people of that society and the Boko Haram terrorist have identified with Buhari to negotiate on their behalf but he refused to do it simply becos he wanted the situation to continue and he continues insinuating rubbish about the FG not being capable of solving the BH menace. Dumb people like you and some so called civil society group could not come out to protest this that he should do it in order to stop the bloodletting; but its only when the FG increase fuel price you will have the smelling mouth to talk and protest.

The point is not whether Buhari is found wanting or not but not doing what is right to stop the blood letting (which is not a crime anyway but he is morally obliged to do). So if he knows he does not have a solution different from what the FG is doing, he should keep quiet and you also.

Retardeen Demdem!

Fool, so in ur daft state the solution to evil boko menace is if Buhari comes to the rescue. U are so dumb. grin
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by petrov10: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
aurenflani:

Yea just as the kidnappers in the east are sponsored being by Alex Ekwueme, Anyaonwu, Kalu etc.
loool ure such an 1diot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Polytechnics Vs University Students Top Debate – HND Better Than B.sc 2nd Class / Grazing Bill: Ekiti State To Map Out Lands In All Local Government For Grazing / See Pdp Founders And The History Of The Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.