Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back (10892 Views)

2 Month Old Baby 'buhari' Faces Liver Crisis, Needs 3 Million To Live / Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable / Boko Haram Is Your Baby, Buhari Fires Back At Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by skyfall: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
ROYALD: yes Mr/Madam It is not by force to comment, but Nigeria is my country . i struggled to put unrelated events together.the problem with you is that you don't know where you are coming from.If in American BY NOW BUARI AND CO BY MAKING THAT STATEMENT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN PRISON

I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE HOW DOES THIS SOUND TO YOUR EAR? IS A QUESTION TO ANWSER

Man, use accurate data to make your point. It was ATIKU ABUBAKAR (not General Buhari) who threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable if Jonathan won the PDP primaries. And yes ATIKU IS A PDP MEMBER and he has been welcomed back into the party.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by ROYALD(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
OsunOriginal:

It is not by force to comment... Se how you are struggling to put unrelated events together. No sense at all

POINT OF CORRECTION IS RELATED AND MAKES SENSE BUT NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE LOST
Yes Mr/Madam It is not by force to comment, but Nigeria is my country . i struggled to put unrelated events together.the problem with you is that you don't know where you are coming from.If in American BY NOW BUARI AND CO BY MAKING THAT STATEMENT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN PRISON

I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE HOW DOES THIS SOUND TO YOUR EAR? IS A QUESTION TO ANWSER
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Suntzung: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
skyfall: I agree with Gen Buhari. Boko Haram is Jonathan/PDP's baby. The terrorist group is more useful to Jonathan than anyone else. Look at the following
-All politicians linked to BH till date (inc VP Sambo) are PDP members. All of them have also been released on bail.
-Jonathan announced that BH have infiltrated his govt.
-Jonathan said BH are "our brothers."
-Hundreds of BH members have been arrested and we've only heard of just 3-yr conviction for just one of them.
-BH members successfully attacked & freed their members from the SARS HQ in Abuja, which is expected to be the Nigerian Police' most secure detention center.
-Late Gen Azazi (former NSA) said it loudly in public that BH is a creation of the PDP.
-Jonathan keeps saying that BH are ghosts and he can't dialogue with ghosts, even though prominent Nigerians (incl prominent Northern Xtians) think otherwise.
-There is always a major BH attack whenever Jonathan has very low public ratings. The latest of which was the Kano motor park bombing at the height of the Alamieyeseigha pardon.

Nigerians, think. All these are not mere coincidences.

Asking Gen Buhari to call BH to order is nothing but blackmail and according to Itse Sagay, it's meant to trap Gen Buhari.

-Jonathan keeps saying that BH are ghosts and he can't dialogue with ghosts, even though prominent Nigerians (incl prominent Northern Xtians) think otherwise.

NA HIM BE THE GHOST SIMPLE
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by ROYALD(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
skyfall:

Man, use accurate data to make your point. It was ATIKU ABUBAKAR (not General Buhari) who threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable if Jonathan won the PDP primaries. And yes ATIKU IS A PDP MEMBER and he has been welcomed back into the party.

HEY MAN I KNOW WHO IS BUHARI AND ATIKU OK

BUHARI HE WARNED: "IF WHAT HAPPENS IN 2011 SHOULD AGAIN HAPPEN IN 2015, BY THE GRACE OF GOD, THE DOG AND THE BABOON WOULD ALL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD."

NOW TELL ME THE MEANING?
http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/opinion/41211-buharis-call-to-violence
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/politics/46967-ripples-over-buhari%E2%80%99s-2015-ambition.html
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by ROYALD(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
skyfall:

How can a nation continue to suffer because of the inordinate ambition of one man? This man truncated our match to democracy in 1983 when he overthrew a democratically elected government to satisfy his own lust for power.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by skyfall: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
ROYALD:

HEY MAN I KNOW WHO IS BUHARI AND ATIKU OK

BUHARI HE WARNED: "IF WHAT HAPPENS IN 2011 SHOULD AGAIN HAPPEN IN 2015, BY THE GRACE OF GOD, THE DOG AND THE BABOON WOULD ALL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD."

NOW TELL ME THE MEANING?
http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/opinion/41211-buharis-call-to-violence
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/politics/46967-ripples-over-buhari%E2%80%99s-2015-ambition.html

Yes, Gen Buhari said that, but any Nigerian could have said that there would be violence if elections are rigged in 2015. Niger Delta militants esp Asari-dokubo have said worse things and no one has blamed him for being behind Boko Haram (even though he's a Muslim too).

See, the point is that if Jonathan's govt has any proof linking Gen Buhari with BH, they should arrest him & charge him to court immediately. Heavens will not fall. But we all know they don't.

All these surreptitious moves only show that Jonathan & all the people he surrounds himself with are nothing but inept cowards. Imagine Doyin Okupe being a govt spokesperson, when we all know that he'll say anything just to put food on his table.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by 1wolex85: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ngwakwe: The voice of Boko Haram is that of Buhari but the hands look more like that of Babangida.

Most Northern Politicians from all political divide are either sponsor/sympathetizer or at least in favour of the chaos as a means to spit GEJ presidency.
Please please and please let us stop pining this BH issue on Gen Buhari. I do not for one second believe this man is a saint but a man who should know Gen Azazi (who was NSA at the time) has already said BH is a PDP thing so why blame buhari?
OK lets assume Azazi is wrong and Buhari is actually responsible, is the government now telling us that he cant be dealt with? that the people who died did so in vain? instead of the 3 foolish men (abati,okupe and maku) coming out to tell us plenty nonsense, let them come out with cold hard facts linking Buhari to BH or are they saying DMI and SSS (idont want to call the police) are not up to the task? I for one does not believe that the government does not know who is responsible, I think they do and if it is Gen Buhari, for the sake of those who died, let him be punished in same measure if not, the government should shut the hell up and try to unravel the mystery instead of giving us stories all the time.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by eldoradoxx: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
malc619: Boko Haram didn't start with Jonathan, however he has nurtured it to become a monster to be used in actualising his 2015 ambition.

Under Jonathan's approving watch and tender care Boko Haram has succeeded in destroying the entire north.

In Connivance with his stooge in Bayelsa state he has offered accommodation to members of the sect in Lagos State. This is‎​ in line with his desire to do to the South-West what he has done to the North.

Only the SS and SE will escape from Boko Haram.

Meanwhile Buhari is‎​ wrong about Boko Haram, it isn't currently a baby. It was a baby that was nurtured into a Monstrous Beast by Goodluck Jonathan..
Boko haram is monster to be used by GEJ to actualise his 2015 ambition, how Are Nigerians not hating the man because of the inability to deal with /stop boko haram ? Politically, who stands to benefit from BH, GEJ whose government is being made unpopular and the nation on the path of war in his regime due to Boko haram or opposition who want to show Nigerians better alternative by taking advantage of this situation in 2015.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by eldoradoxx: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
malc619: Boko Haram didn't start with Jonathan, however he has nurtured it to become a monster to be used in actualising his 2015 ambition.

Under Jonathan's approving watch and tender care Boko Haram has succeeded in destroying the entire north.

In Connivance with his stooge in Bayelsa state he has offered accommodation to members of the sect in Lagos State. This is‎​ in line with his desire to do to the South-West what he has done to the North.

Only the SS and SE will escape from Boko Haram.

Meanwhile Buhari is‎​ wrong about Boko Haram, it isn't currently a baby. It was a baby that was nurtured into a Monstrous Beast by Goodluck Jonathan..
Boko haram is monster to be used by GEJ to actualise his 2015 ambition, how Are Nigerians not hating the man because of the inability to deal with /stop boko haram ? Politically, who stands to benefit from BH, GEJ whose government is being made unpopular and the nation on the path of war in his regime due to Boko haram or opposition who want to show Nigerians better alternative by taking advantage of this situation in 2015.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by usoofdbest: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ngwakwe: The voice of Boko Haram is that of Buhari but the hands look more like that of Babangida.

Most Northern Politicians from all political divide are either sponsor/sympathetizer or at least in favour of the chaos as a means to spit GEJ presidency.
VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT PEOPLE LIKE USE UR HEAD TO THINK.I PITY FOR U
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by ROYALD(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
skyfall:

Yes, Gen Buhari said that, but any Nigerian could have said that there would be violence if elections are rigged in 2015. Niger Delta militants esp Asari-dokubo have said worse things and no one has blamed him for being behind Boko Haram (even though he's a Muslim too).

See, the point is that if Jonathan's govt has any proof linking Gen Buhari with BH, they should arrest him & charge him to court immediately. Heavens will not fall. But we all know they don't.

All these surreptitious moves only show that Jonathan & all the people he surrounds himself with are nothing but inept cowards. Imagine Doyin Okupe being a govt spokesperson, when we all know that he'll say anything just to put food on his table.

My dear you can not compare buhari to Asari Dokubo ok

NORTHERN LEADERS
Buari, Atiku, Lawal Kaita
all said so ,But the way i am seeing it 201l5 more bloody
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by usoofdbest: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
emmysenior: Jonathan should quit pointing accusing fingers and focus on national development. Clamp down on him if he (Buhari) is truely their sponsor, stop acting childish. Nonsense.

ABI MY BROTHER
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by gerald09(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
The problem wit BH is not dat the govt can't stop it, they don't want to stop it, they get monies from other countries for is terrorist activities, its just like when AIDS came the govt inflated the number of infected people jt to get money from world health organisations. They really don't care how dis affect d country. BH can be stopped in 1 day, only police can do it, but if dey do no more international assistance on terrorism not withstanding d implications on d society. Dis is not about who dey BH or who is sponsoring dem is about the monies that is generated for security as the sayin goes WHEN THERE IS BLOOD ON THE STREET, IT TIME TO MAKE MONEY.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by 1wolex85: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
Goddex: Buhari is only trying hard to divert attention.

There is only one Boko Haram:

1)the one calling for a Muslim President - that's him.

2)the one planning to Islamise Nigeria - that is his intention

3) the one that feels western education is sinful - that is their belief

4) the one he and his agents are calling for amnesty for - to empower them

5) the one that killed corps members - just because he lost the election

6) the one bombing churches, motor parks, police stations etc - just because an "infidel" is occupying Aso Rock

He should stop telling Nigerians about any political Boko Haram. Only one Boko Haram exist, the Islamic Boko Haram, the one headed by Mallam Shekau and annointed by Buhari and co.

Then if he is the one doing these things, why for the sake of God is he still a free man? Cant he be arrested (remember proof will have to be presented at the court). Cant the president at least respect those who died and prosecute the man is so sure is BH sponsor? Buahri sef too they make unguarded statements, but condemn him on his unguarded statements not on what u are not sure of.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Suntzung: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
THINK FOR YOUR SELF

Hint 1: The House Boko Haram used to stash weapons they were going to use in Lagos was owned by Bayelsa State Government.

Hint 2: Azazi trained Niger Delta Militants in Nigerian military camp in general view that they will join the army but after training all of them disappeared. BOKO BOYS

Hint 3: Azazi was a gun runner for Niger Delta militants.

Hint 4: GEJ tried to hide the fact that Niger Delta militants bombed Nigerians on October 1st 2010 even though those who did it took responsibility. Gej openly said Dele Mamodu was involved but Dele Mamodu became his ally later.

Hint 5: All Boko Haram suspects have not been tried under GEJ. They escape!!!!!!!!

Hint 6: Intel shows that pirates along Nigerian coast are funding Boko Haram.

Hint 7: GEJ gave the coastal security contract to "ex" Niger Delta militant's cell leader.

Decide who is sponsoring Boko Haram your self.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by autchkings: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Go and sleep. GMB is the brain behind boko haram.he is just a wicked soul. He will never smell presidency again his life even his childrens children will never get there. with all this blood shade in the land just because he faild 2011. the blood of pple kill with his boys are crying out loud and God will avenge them soon. wicked buhari
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Emperor007: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
Demdem:

He is afraid to offend despite the oath he swore to protect lives and properties. So Ndigbo should be wiped off from the north completely because retardeen is afraid eh?
Don't u think if he refuses to resign due to his incompetence, he should be stoned?

^^^

Stop buying into that, is the reason they insist on making the country ungovernable for GEJ, to either force him to resign or return power to the North by all means

Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Suntzung: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
Emperor_007:

^^^

Stop buying into that, is the reason they insist on making the country ungovernable for GEJ, to either force him to resign or return power to the North by all means

FRESH FACTS

Fact: Azzazi to Nigeria

"PDP internal struggles gave rise to BH"

Fact: Jonathan to Nigeria

" I know those behind oct 1st bombing, there are not the real MEND" THEY ARE...........

Fact : PDP Senator from Bornu arrested over BH activities, number of BH operative found on his fone!

Fact: PDP members have been arrested for sponsoring BH!

Fact : ANPP members in bornu have continued to be killed by BH operatives!

Fact : the PDP led govt. Have failed to trial any suspect held for BH! SOKOTO/SHEKAU/ QAQA/ NDUME/ OKAH?

Fact: Jonathan have failed to reveal those who he knows are behind BH! GHOST MASTER

Fact: Buhari has nothing to do with BH! SCAPE GOAT ?

Fact: Ciroma, Atiku etc (PDP members) are actually the ones who vowed to make the country ungovernable!

Needs: GEJ need to punch ythe scum bag Okupe once again in order to reboot his depreciating brain!
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by stan241(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
my question remains...what has happened to all the numerous 'suspects' that have been caught and announced as BH members or have they just gone on the streets and picked up innocent young men parading them as terrorists?
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Suntzung: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
stan 241: my question remains...what has happened to all the numerous 'suspects' that have been caught and announced as BH members or have they just gone on the streets and picked up innocent young men parading them as terrorists?

TELL ME UNCLE!

CC:SERIAL KILLER AND DEMON JOKER, NIGERIANS ARE UNDER SIEGE BY BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS TRYING TO HIJACK NIGERIA, ENSLAVE US,BLACKMAIL AND KILL OUR LEADERS AND DESTROY OUR YOUTHS AND ECONOMY,

THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG MUGU, WE DON DE SEE YOUR MOVES FOR LONG DEMON!
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by stan241(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
Suntzung:

TELL ME UNCLE!

CC:SERIAL KILLER AND DEMON JOKER, NIGERIANS ARE UNDER SIEGE BY BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS TRYING TO HIJACK NIGERIA, ENSLAVE US,BLACKMAIL AND KILL OUR LEADERS AND DESTROY OUR YOUTHS AND ECONOMY,

THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG MUGU, WE DON DE SEE YOUR MOVES FOR LONG DEMON!

does wat you just typed in any way answer the question i asked
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by ROYALD(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOOD AT COMPLAINING INCLUDING BUHARI, YET THEY NEVER COME UP WITH ANY GOOD SUGGESTIONS ALWAYS CRITICIZING OTHER PEOPLE`S GENUINE EFFORTS.

MY PERSONAL SUGGESTIONS IS NO AMNESTY FOR BLOOD SUCKERS
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by FOLLEY20(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
Burger01: This 'crying' man don come again!. Still looking for ways to cause confusion in the country. Sai Buhari, your plans won't work this time. We are used to your unprofessional chess game. If you like cry blood on national TV, you would never rule Nigeria again. Abeg, boko haram is your baby, where were you when those bombs started going off with alacrity and yet till date you never made sympathetic comments to show your sympathy for the victims. There is no need to talk much, we know you and your 'silent' cohorts are the evil behind this country. The victims of your evil plans and victims of your watchdogs boko haram would hunt you till your dying days.... sad
Amen & amen.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by tarryT(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
In another news,..... the headline reads "Buhari is GEJ's baby"....
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Suntzung: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
stan 241: does wat you just typed in any way answer the question i asked

0lumide: GEJ's Bottom is about to be blown out in the open! Just wait and see.

ALREADY OPENED! MORE poo COMING OUT !
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by tarryT(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
Suntzung:

NA HIM BE THE GHOST SIMPLE
No amnesty today, no amnesty tomorow... Enjoy ur bombs.. Dont disobey whoever promised u virgins cos of amnesty.. Its a taboo.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by FOLLEY20(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
mike404:
Buhari is deceiving jonathan shikena
Correct! grin
mike404:
Buhari is deceiving jonathan shikena
Correct!
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by stan241(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
Suntzung:

0lumide: GEJ's Bottom is about to be blown out in the open! Just wait and see.

ALREADY OPENED! MORE poo COMING OUT !
if his bossom is going to be blown out,it should do so already...enough innocent blood has been spilled already
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by ForNow: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Demdem: The General just reinstated what Azazi made us to understand before he was cut off. Evil boko is retardeen baby. He has nurtured it to what is it today. The reason why I strongly believe that until the killer party is uprooted, evil boko is going no where.
The retardeen can't even deal with the sponsors of the sect which he claims he knows. He regards these ones as ghosts.
Retardeen is surely going nuts.

This retardeen guy agggaaaainnnnn (Demdem)!

The question is has Buhari, being an elder statesman from the North, what role has he played to resolve the issue. He is waiting for the PDP to be kicked out of power before he would come in and profer solution.
In other words, innocent Nigerians can be killed at will until he achieves his selfish ambition.
Demdem, you are a retarded as your sponsor, Buhari.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Demdem(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
Emperor_007:

^^^

When u say they, who are them?
When did the General utter such a statement? Why don't u qoute him verbatim.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by Demdem(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
For_Now:

This retardeen guy agggaaaainnnnn (Demdem)!

The question is has Buhari, being an elder statesman from the North, what role has he played to resolve the issue. He is waiting for the PDP to be kicked out of power before he would come in and profer solution.
In other words, innocent Nigerians can be killed at will until he achieves his selfish ambition.
Demdem, you are a retarded as your sponsor, Buhari.

Dumb post again.
Who did Nigerians elect to secure lives and properties? Buhari or retardeen? That is the crux of the matter. If buhari is found wanting, send him to jail. Period.
Re: Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back by stan241(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
Demdem:

Dumb post again.
Who did Nigerians elect to secure lives and properties? Buhari or retardeen? That is the crux of the matter. If buhari is found wanting, send him to jail. Period.
the truth is that so many people have been blinded by ethnic bigotry and will never admit the truth even when it stares dem in the face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Propaganda (Pictures) / See Pdp Founders And The History Of The Party / Safety Compliance: LASG Seals 6 Lounges And Night Clubs In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.