Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (205122 Views)

Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / NNPC RECRUITMENT. What Happens Now? / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by olaidey007: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
I applied for ANALYST III - RECEPTIONIST, and a friend of my that we did same test in Lagos as received text message for interview on October 20th but I did not received, is there still hope?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naanamee: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello House, sm1 helped checked my scores, I got 35% which was the highest from my region (NorthEast) at least for the Managerial position, yet that's a fail mark, but the person said may be, I would be contacted for an interview, cos they decided to pick additional candidates higher scores but not up to d pass marks according to regions.. thought I should share this info with the house, but I can't help anyone ask this person to check his/her scores, a pre-warning.. Best of luck to all of us out there struggling for a better tomorrow..
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by olaidey007: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Aameen
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by brosiye99(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
wow. it seems the results were really bad across board. 35% and considered the best for north east? mmmmmm. that test was really so tough as i recall. May God help us all as we hope and hustle. It is well. Also it seems as we all wrote the same test irrespective of levels, will the same cut off marks apply for the Analyst and Managerial positions?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Furrylow: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dude posting stuff dat he scored highest in N.E. is false. No point posting things without gettin ur fact right n misinformin d house. Sayin u d highest wit 35% is totally wrong. Am frm d same zone n 4 managerial n scored well above 55% n there might b many more , some might not be registered with dis platform. Am told interview is 4 lag candidates. Abj candidates hav not started receiving invites. Will let u in on any info. Cheers

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by dano123: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
pls @ naanamee and furrylow, any info about the zonal recruitment, pls dig from your sources and inform us. We are anxiously waiting. Thanks in advance.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by donbuchi1(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2014
please any update for the project management analyst role Lagos centre...
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Jbzzyy: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Please who knows when Abuja invites for interviews would commence?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Miranda11: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Goodluck to those having their interviews next week, may God grant u all success IJN. Also pls kindly share any relevant information on the interview with us here. Thanks.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by PURSE: 6:50am On Sep 29, 2014
Good morning all
. Please those who were invited for an interview today should endeavor to brief the house on the outcome of the interview.
God will surely favour you in the interview in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by akeenade: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wow!!! To think it's been over 1 year to get to this stage. For those who say the recruitment process is compromised, You dont know Dr. Sam Amadi. Please for all those who have had the interviews kindly share your experience. and who knows how the scores were marked? is there anywhere to check what one scored?

I believe this is an opportunity that will change the lives of many. I pray favor in Jesus name. Please any idea of the salary scale as well?

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Finished my interview some hrs ago... Very technical...be confident and knw to d letter wat is expected of u and d value u bring to nerc.. Its dat serious...no room for stammering .. Be concise and to d point..

Gods speed to potential interviewees
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naakombo: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Congrats Buchio, it seems they want to finish with Lagos first before coming to ABJ.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Miranda11: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
buchio7: Finished my interview some hrs ago... Very technical...be confident and knw to d letter wat is expected of u and d value u bring to nerc.. Its dat serious...no room for stammering .. Be concise and to d point..

Hi Buchio I wish u all d best IJN. Hmmm this one dat u say it was technical pls if u don't mind sharing what kind of questions did they ask?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
U have to give specifics...be concise....be bold...and know in clear terms hw U R going to deliver on d job description stated in d advert(if need be cram it) ..

its all up to u
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Armistad: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
buchio7: Finished my interview some hrs ago... Very technical...be confident and knw to d letter wat is expected of u and d value u bring to nerc.. Its dat serious...no room for stammering .. Be concise and to d point..

Hello Buchi,

I wish you good luck in the outcome of your interview. Pls, could you shed more light on the nature of the interview and the kind of questions you had to deal with so the rest of us can have an idea on what to expect? Mine is for next week btw.

Thanks
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by u3fine(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pls, those that did there own interview today, did you meet and Abuja applicant there? Like how many are you? Do you have any idea if they will still invite more?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
I really appreciate every body for their information.God bless u all.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Armistad:

Hello Buchi,

I wish you good luck in the outcome of your interview. Pls, could you shed more light on the nature of the interview and the kind of questions you had to deal with so the rest of us can have an idea on what to expect? Mine is for next week btw.

Thanks

Buchi,
I like ur spirit.Thank u and stay bless
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by akeenade: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2014
buchio7: U have to give specifics...be concise....be bold...and know in clear terms hw U R going to deliver on d job description stated in d advert(if need be cram it) ..

its all up to u

God bless you bro. Thanks for the update. Please where you asked general questions as well? or was it strictly job related questions?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2014
akeenade:
God bless you bro. Thanks for the update. Please where you asked general questions as well? or was it strictly job related questions?

Strictly job related
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by nnacent(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
I jst came out of the interview hall. The long and short is...jst have a firm grip on all you need to knw. The question come in a "bokoharamish" fashion, all job related. The panelist hardly give u a chance to "shine" before dey throw the next question. Last, last i believe i will b successful
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
nnacent: I jst came out of the interview hall. The long and short is...jst have a firm grip on all you need to knw. The question come in a "bokoharamish" fashion, all job related. The panelist hardly give u a chance to "shine" before dey throw the next question. Last, last i believe i will b successful

Word.... Especially d lady wit glasses
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Miranda11: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=nnacent]I jst came out of the interview hall. The long and short is...jst have a firm grip on all you need to knw. The question come in a "bokoharamish" fashion, all job related. The panelist hardly give u a chance to "shine" before dey throw the next question. Last, last i believe i will successful..

Nanacent I wish u all d best but can u tell us the questions u were asked?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by nnacent(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=Miranda11][/quote] The questions are technical questions relating only to d role i applied for. Moreso they come so spontaneously such dat u hardly can remember the first question when u see urself answering a fourth question dat spiralled from d first. Can u imagine, I wasnt even askd d conventional "tell me about urself" or any other conventional question. nothing on salary etc e.g of a question i can remember now is "what is d earthing resistance of a rural transformer. I wonder if u can answer this...Like i said earlier, jst have a firm grip of ur jd and sundry info. goodluck
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 4:52am On Oct 01, 2014
nnacent: The questions are technical questions relating only to d role i applied for. Moreso they come so spontaneously such dat u hardly can remember the first question when u see urself answering a fourth question dat spiralled from d first. Can u imagine, I wasnt even askd d conventional "tell me about urself" or any other conventional question. nothing on salary etc e.g of a question i can remember now is "what is d earthing resistance of a rural transformer. I wonder if u can answer this...Like i said earlier, jst have a firm grip of ur jd and sundry info. goodluck

nnacent,
Pls what is the position u applied for.Kindly answer this
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by qtx(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2014
Pls has anybody for Asst Manager Data Analysis test in lag been invited for interview?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by akeenade: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
This thread is getting really quiet. Abeg any one else gone for the interview? Please share your experience. God for us all o. Lol!
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 1:32am On Oct 04, 2014
I did my interview on Thursday.This questions are technical.Be sure to pick your roles one after others and thick of relevant question that can come out of it.Your Cv also play important roles...
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Miranda11: 4:58am On Oct 04, 2014
Pls does any one know what Nerc's salary is like? Someone asked that question but no one has replied.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Miranda11: 5:01am On Oct 04, 2014
kunleezra: I did my interview on Thursday.This questions are technical.Be sure to pick your roles one after others and thick of relevant question that can come out of it.Your Cv also play important roles...

Hi Kunleezra can you kindly shed some more light on the questions you were asked and the role ur CV played?

Were you asked any general management type questions?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naakombo: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2014
Congrats Kunleezra, we wish you good luck in your interview. Please did you take your test in Lagos or Abuja? Can you also Shade some light on the questions you were asked? Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.