Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

RIP GOLDIE HARVEY - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / RIP GOLDIE HARVEY (8296 Views)

Bittyend Voted Among The Guys With 'game' On NL, Come In Here Onila And Goldie / RIP GANI FAWEHIMI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Galaxydon1(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2013
grow up kid.

2 Likes

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2013
Chomzy19: D kain Gbagaun wey u dey blow makes me wonder where u got a cheap techno phone from to browse? Stinky ke tot it was stinking? Hv u wore? Who da hell speaks that? N do u take cuteness to b d opposite of ugly, a person can be cute without being handsome (babies re cute). So a person is either handsome or ugly, either Rich or poor there is no average? Abeg guy which villa u cm frm?

Another girl. If i were u i would respect myself and fuccck out now, stop decieving urself ibeg.

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by ba7man(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

Another girl. I didnt write an article like this on twitter so they were not biased they liked what they saw if you dont then i cant be bothered. My aim is to have a normal life, too many girls bother me already ur not welcome so goodbye.
People no dey chop "fine boy", Get busy, affect lives positively and watch real people get attracted to you. Apart from being a "fine boy", what else is there to you?? Are u smart? Intelligent? Bizness savvy? Polite? Etc or you just sit your fine arsse down and ask around on Twitter on how good looking you are? You need to grow up and get a purpose for your life. I'm very handsome too (they mistaken me for a Fulani sometimes) but i learnt early in life that i cannot not feed my family with "fine boy".

4 Likes

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2013
Hahhahha...classy people on twitter? Classy girls? Lmaooo....u mean those gals claimn to be b!tches just to get followers? grin grin
wait o! Is it not dat same twitter i visit everyday There is something defo wrong with you! Twitter is filled up with little kids, rude kids, spoilt brats from poor homes like you, uneducated human beings and celebrities! Yea, and besides people live fake lives there...they pretend to be who they aint...and u called that classy? Are u high on something? I used to b on twitter 24/7 bt discovered Nairaland, and i can prove it to you anytime, anyday that 80% of people on Nairaland are far better, classier/sophisticated, intelligent, more beautiful, handsome, matured than those low lives on twitter, so dont even try comparing that sick place to Nairaland!

4 Likes

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by 190: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: Hahhahha...classy people on twitter? Classy girls? Lmaooo....u mean those gals alwys claimn to be b!tches just to get followers? grin grin
wait o! Is it not dat same twitter i visit everyday There is something defo wrong with you! Twitter is filled up with little kids, rude kids, spoilt brats from poor homes like you, uneducated human beings and celebrities! Yea, and besides people live fake lives there...they pretend to be who they aint...and u called that classy? Are u high on something? I used to b on twitter 24/7 bt discovered Nairaland, and i can prove it to you anytime, anyday that 80% of people on Nairaland are far better, classier/sophisticated, intelligent, more beautiful, handsome, matured than those low lives on twitter, so dont even try comparing that sick place to Nairaland!

Which Nairaland shocked shocked
Certainly not the nairaland i know cos merrr... we have more broke a-r-s-es on this forum (esp romance section)
than anywhere else in the world grin grin
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by dopeJemi: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2013
first of alL, I'lL Like 2 thank God 4 making me see dis thread

I'lL be rite back with wah I av 2 say cry

1 Like

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by ba7man(m): 9:39am On Apr 05, 2013
@ Op. In short, I challenge you. Upload your pix and I'll upload mine. I can bet with my balls that I'm far better looking than you are. Nonsense.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by guvna(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2013
Abeg make una check this guy wey dey claim fine out for twitter. I just saw his pic, absolutely average guy!! And u say u fine....check @kosi's husband....Foolish boy!!

Who put this trash on the front page sef!!
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2013
190:

Which Nairaland shocked shocked
Certainly not the nairaland i know cos merrr... we have more broke a-r-s-es on this forum (esp romance section)
than anywhere else in the world grin grin
grin grin u aint serious...
Twitter aint just it...trust me on that!
There is a lot to learn and gain on NL....one of the reasons why i joined. smiley

grin
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2013
ba7man: @ Op. In short, I challenge you. Upload your pix and I'll upload mine. I can bet with my balls that I'm far better looking than you are. Nonsense.

No wait , do girls stare at u? If yes how do u tolerate it? Do u just ignore it ? See this is why i opened this tread so i understand other guys experiences. U misunderstood me i wasnt comparing myself to anyone i just wanted to know how to tolerate my experiences. Tell me about ur experiences pls, its not about me its just u all keep misunderstanding my points. Not fair
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Stanley321: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2013
Kai see these local thing the talk abt Instagram and keek,give me ur username to check u out on any and imagine big boy like u the use opera mini the Do twitter for BB self make u fit grab am ,jonzing of the century
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2013
guvna: Abeg make una check this guy wey dey claim fine out for twitter. I just saw his pic, absolutely average guy!! And u say u fine....check @kosi's husband....Foolish boy!!

Who put this trash on the front page sef!!

Good. U think am average. Thats ur opinion. But majority of people in my life think am really handsome. So i think majority wins, sorry am not average looking like u. Let it pain u till u kill urself its not my fault girls dont stare at u like they do to me

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

u'll see when day breaks. I hope SK doesn't hide my posts undecided undecided undecided

I know u're an old poster with a new ID but let's assume u're new, whoever put ur thread on the front-page just fulfilled my wish for you. U better start modifying ur posts grin grin grin
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by 190: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2013
what was the thread about btw

1 Like

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2013
Stanley321: Kai see these local thing the talk abt Instagram and keek,give me ur username to check u out on any and imagine big boy like u the use opera mini the Do twitter for BB self make u fit grab am ,jonzing of the century

Monkey na iphone i dey use and i also own a bb so kill urself with ur nokia express browser. Low life thing like u

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by dopeJemi: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2013
okay! I don show grin grin undecided

1☞ stop acting Like its bothering u angry

2☞ u r as Fake as Nicki minaj's Boooobs, why? Cuz of ur topic, I mean.. Which cute/fine guy go dey wish say he no fine?

3☞ u Love praises, its obvious

4☞ if d girLs u r compLaining abt stop giving u attention, u mite commit suicide undecided

5☞ stop praising urseLf, ur kind na 'u must compLiment me or I go suffocate myseLf with pilLow' grin

6☞ u r proud undecided

7☞ stop exaggerating things, dah 1 wey u say girLs dey die 2 taLk 2 u, dem wan taLk first, dem dey Look u anyhau, abegii, make we hear word, say because u be trey songz?

8☞ ur finess na average, yeah I said it. AVERAGE

9☞ LastLy. U r a DISGRACE 2 average Looking guys. #offense intended.. U no go fit beat me undecided

If u wan quote Me, u beta talk welL cuz I go open another episode 4 ur head.. I dey vex dis morning, I ready 2 wash ur fine face comot with insuLts angry

2 Likes

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Chomzy19(f): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

Another girl. If i were u i would respect myself and fuccck out now, stop decieving urself ibeg.
No scrub u shld respect urself and leave this ur attention-seeking thread nw. Girls stare at u, girls keep asking u wen u will get married?u can't bear it anymore, u use an iphone4gs, u re on twitter, instagram, keek with ur fellow classy people, nairalanders re local and ugly and they just beefing a handsome classy dude lyk you... Blah blah blah (I mean who go about writing all these, is d person normal)
Your Delusions abt urself have gotten to that extent where u urgently require medical attention.

1 Like

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2013
Disrespectful little things. Its paining u i said people stare at me, i wanted people to say people stare at them too, but no ugly looking guys and average looking guys that dominate nairaland are offended because they wished what i said about myself was their experince. Bastards. Thank God a few guys admitted girls stare at them too. A "few" because u lot are ugly. Keep wishing i was average like u, we k ow girls will be the first to admit ur ugly but no they all said "ur cute" after u bastards made me stoop down to quiz them on my twitter yesterday. Let it pain and kill u, am not acerage or ugly like u and u have seen girls admit that so go drink ur garri.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2013
Chomzy19: No scrub u shld respect urself and leave this ur attention-seeking thread nw. Girls stare at u, girls keep asking u wen u will get married?u can't bear it anymore, u use an iphone4gs, u re on twitter, instagram, keek with ur fellow classy people, nairalanders re local and ugly and they just beefing a handsome classy dude lyk you... Blah blah blah (I mean who go about writing all these, is d person normal)
Your Delusions abt urself have gotten to that extent where u urgently require medical attention.

Nonsense i have shut u up now its about me seeking attention? Ur boring goodbye
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Chomzy19(f): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2013
dopeJemi: okay! I don show grin grin undecided

2☞ u r as Fake as Nicki minaj's Boooobs, why? Cuz of ur topic, I mean.. Which cute/fine guy go dey wish say he no fine?

4☞ if d girLs u r compLaining abt stop giving u attention, u mite commit suicide undecided

5☞ stop praising urseLf, ur kind na 'u must compLiment me or I go suffocate myseLf with pilLow' grin

6☞ u r proud undecided

7☞ stop exaggerating things, dah 1 wey u say girLs dey die 2 taLk 2 u, dem wan taLk first, dem dey Look u anyhau, abegii, make we hear word, say because u be trey songz?

8☞ ur finess na average, yeah I said. AVERAGE

9☞ LastLy. U r a DISGRACE 2 average Looking guys. #offense intended.. U no go fit beat me undecided

If u wan quote Me, u beta talk welL cuz I go open another episode 4 ur head.. I dey vex dis morning, I ready 2 wash ur fine face comot with insuLts angry
1000likes @op hv u hrd it again, U re not even in d neigbourhood of handsome, U are just Average, if u can't handle it, go to 3rd mainland bridge and take a dive!
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Chomzy19(f): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01: Disrespectful little things. Its paining u i said people stare at me, i wanted people to say people stare at them too, but no ugly looking guys and average looking guys that dominate nairaland are offended because they wished what i said about myself was their experince. Bastards. Thank God a few guys admitted girls stare at them too. A "few" because u lot are ugly. Keep wishing i was average like u, we k ow girls will be the first to admit ur ugly but no they all said "ur cute" after u bastards made me stoop down to quiz them on my twitter yesterday. Let it pain and kill u, am not acerage or ugly like u and u have seen girls admit that so go drink ur garri.
see this scrub deceiving himself oo, u re AVERAGE and NO ONE wishes to be like u, cos u have an Image problem... Find a shrink and deal with it(that's if u re in fund)
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2013
dopeJemi: okay! I don show grin grin undecided

6☞ u r proud undecided

8☞ ur finess na average, yeah I said it. AVERAGE

But bros ekene thinks am cute..them many oh how many pictures u want make i upload of different girls wey refuse to admit say i average because thay think im so handsome? How many photos can u take. Okay enjoy

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by dopeJemi: 10:19am On Apr 05, 2013
10☞ u r mentalLy deranged.. #no offense

11☞ its a sin 2 be daft, dulL and childish at d same time in d 21st century, so ask God 4 4giveness and deLiverance

12☞ na person Like u dey drag finess with him wife and e go Lead 2 divorce

13☞ u r annoying, Gosh!

14☞ u need 2 shut up

15☞ u need medicaL attention

16☞ no offense abeg.. U be my guy grin

17☞ I never finish

1 Like

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 10:21am On Apr 05, 2013
Chomzy19: see this scrub deceiving himself oo, u re AVERAGE and NO ONE wishes to be like u, cos u have an Image problem... Find a shrink and deal with it(that's if u re in fund)

ARGUE WITH THE PHOTO I POSTED , FAKE THNG LIKE U
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2013
THUNDER FIRE ALL OF YOU. SAD DEPRESSED BASTARDS USING MY THREAD AS SOLACE FOR THEIR MISERABLE LIVES. SIX GIRLS SAW ON TWITTER SAW THE OPTION OF UGLY, AVERAGE OR CUTE YET THEY ALL SAID I WAS CUTE THE WHOLE SIX OF THEM. BASTARDS , U CANT SAY AM UGLY CUZ IT WONT RHYME, SO U STICK TO AVERAGE BECAUSE IT SOUNDS BETTER. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CUTE GIRL ON NAIRALAND, VERY UGLY THINGS . TUFIAKWA . GOODBYE LOOSERS.

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Chomzy19(f): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2013
shocked
realist01:

ARGUE WITH THE PHOTO I POSTED , FAKE THNG LIKE U
ahah... Is it not that same pic on pg2, the one on ur twitter handle? Onwere ebe ozo ifo? Is there more to u? PLs nlders u guys can check our overhandsome dude out on pg2... A guy who ugly things lyk us wishes we re lyk.. grin grin grin
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2013
grin!
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by dopeJemi: 10:36am On Apr 05, 2013
op.. Look dis guy make u telL me weda una be mate 4 fine-face and cLass grin
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2013
Chomzy19: :oahah... Is it not that same pic on pg2, the one on ur twitter handle? Onwere ebe ozo ifo? Is there more to u? PLs nlders u guys can check our overhandsome dude out on pg2... A guy who ugly things lyk us wishes we re lyk.. grin grin grin

No na, the whole six girls from twitter, shybi their all blind abi? They didnt see the average, ugly, or cute option i gave them to choose from abi? A whole six girls, like what this one said i have to live with the reality that am handsome and stop getting angry over it. Thanks to u i have accepted my fate. Well i just have to live with it unno..

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2013
dopeJemi: op.. Look dis guy make u telL me weda una be mate 4 fine-face and cLass grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/936325[/img]

After all the sunglass and fried hair dude still looks average, did i wear any fashion item? Am too natural yet i still look very good. Take ur average picture out of my face boy
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01: THUNDER FIRE ALL OF YOU. SAD DEPRESSED BASTARDS USING MY THREAD AS SOLACE FOR THEIR MISERABLE LIVES. SIX GIRLS SAW ON TWITTER SAW THE OPTION OF UGLY, AVERAGE OR CUTE YET THEY ALL SAID I WAS CUTE THE WHOLE SIX OF THEM. BASTARDS , U CANT SAY AM UGLY CUZ IT WONT RHYME, SO U STICK TO AVERAGE BECAUSE IT SOUNDS BETTER. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CUTE GIRL ON NAIRALAND, VERY UGLY THINGS . TUFIAKWA . GOODBYE LOOSERS.
lmaooooooooooooooo!
Are u for real Oh! U dont really xpect her to tell u ow ugly u are...do u?? i wud ve replied the same dear...besides u sounded so desperate to get a positive reply....

Infact how old are u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Last Two Phone Digit Match For Opposite Sex! / Lady Searching For Soulmate! / Old And New Members Of Nairaland, Introduce Yourselves And Have Fun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.