Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! (5564 Views)

I Am On Radio This Moment Discussing Politics / Buhari & Queen Elizabeth Discussing At CHOGM In Malta / Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Seun(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2006
4 play: You are being unecessarily insultive, you know. You can express your bigotry without name-calling!
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by virozuru(f): 11:20pm On May 16, 2006
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by goodguy(m): 11:43pm On May 16, 2006
virozuru:

of course you would.
Why wouldn't I? She said "IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS". Doesn't ur brain tell you what that means?
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by WesleyanA(f): 11:56pm On May 16, 2006
what do you do for a living 4play? In the UK?
did your wife beat you up?

when did you become a mysogynist and what childhood trauma started this? you need to see your therapist.

and yes, move to Saudi Arabia soon. I wish you a safe journey. You need it!

You must be cutting yourself and crying hopelessly in your room seeing all those female professionals, politicians and drivers in the UK.  undecided.

women don't pee standing up but they have a higher mortality rate than men. beat that! 

You're just jealous  tongue confess it
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Ajisafe: 12:06am On May 17, 2006
If talking about the rights of wonen is so vibrant.
Lets talk about the rights of the black man.
Were dose he belong. In an office or better  cutting grass for the white man.?
Is that not so funny. Just as funny as a woman without a voice.
The good thing about it, as he is cutting the grass his many wives are minding the farm.
I do not find this topic funny at all

@ mamaput,
Are you a racist? Stick to your useless gender war. Do not -- I repeat -- do not insult the Blackman.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by cyrstal(f): 1:42am On May 17, 2006
4 Play:

@Skidoc
U said if one insults women in general one is insulting his mum.My criticisms are meant for women in general,not every single one of them.Besides nuch as I respect my mum I won't advice her to engage in poltics.So your point is non-sequiter.
Women are so useless that they can't even park a car.They can't talk properly and as u can see from this forum they are completely irrational

wow generalization sometimes can be a bitch. such a pity that a man can say a woman is useless. its true when they say common sense is not common. @4play u need to wake up men. you may ve being in contact with some women who may ve little or no knowledge about politics but you should also give credit to at least some who do and stop generalizing ok.

peace
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Zahymaka(m): 4:23am On May 17, 2006
Is politics even worth discussing? When you look at the mess men have made of it in Nigeria why should women discuss it?
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Skidoc(m): 8:52am On May 17, 2006
Zahymaka:

Is politics even worth discussing? When you look at the mess men have made of it in Nigeria why should women discuss it?

Exactly! Politics is not rocket science. It's just what goes on around you, so what's so hard there that women cannot discuss? 4play, when you said women are useless I take it that that includes your mother except your mother is not a woman cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by mamaput(f): 5:34pm On May 17, 2006
Ajisafe:

If talking about the rights of wonen is so vibrant.
Lets talk about the rights of the black man.
Were dose he belong. In an office or better cutting grass for the white man.?
Is that not so funny. Just as funny as a woman without a voice.
The good thing about it, as he is cutting the grass his many wives are minding the farm.
I do not find this topic funny at all

@ mamaput,
Are you a racist? Stick to your useless gender war. Do not -- I repeat -- do not insult the Blackman.

So when it has to do with women its a useless gender war but with black men its racist
For be both are the same both are racist and its not in the racist Forum.
I may claim i was joking not so.
But am very happy it provokes you.

This topic is now how many days old .?
And it did not occur to any one to use the r word.

Long a goo women had no rights and fought for them.
long ago the Black man had no rights and fought for them . were is the difference
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Zahymaka(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2006
* Applause for mamaput *
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Ajisafe: 6:04pm On May 17, 2006
@ mamaput,
Just stop berating the Blackman. That's all.

And, is this Zahymaka really a man? If so, is he looking for a wife or girlfriend? Because I don't understand all his clinging to a woman's skirt. Please!
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by mamaput(f): 6:11pm On May 17, 2006
AJisafe answer with yes or no.
Are you one of those people that say mixed people that were born and breed in Nigeria are not black enough to call themselves black,
If you say yes we know who the raisist is. My answere to that is "Its not my fault that my Black father had to pick a white woman .
If you say no then as a black person its my good right to say what i like about black people.

If i should open my mouth only to give my black husband a Mouth Action, then it might asd well be a grass cutting hard working man,

What do you have aganist grass cutters its a job like any other.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by mamaput(f): 6:16pm On May 17, 2006
Ajisafe:

@ mamaput,
Just stop berating the Blackman. That's all.

And, is this Zahymaka really a man? If so, is he looking for a wife or girlfriend? Because I don't understand all his clinging to a woman's skirt. Please!

whats berating about grass cutting its an honest job.

And what do you mean with your second statement do you think am an old frustrated hag looking for husband or boy friend here?
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by 4Play(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2006
@virozuru
Don't get mad at me over that incident.I just don't like hookers
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Ajisafe: 6:30pm On May 17, 2006
@ mamaput,
LOL! You're so funny.

For real, woman, why are you so angry? Did a Blackman offend you in a way?
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by mamaput(f): 6:38pm On May 17, 2006
Black man did not offend me .
But i want to prove a point.
The point is that if a white man had made this statement we would all have run amok.
But a man made the statement about women and the women are running amok.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by 4Play(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2006
You lot are all pathetic.Women can't present a reasoned argument about the ideas they support.I have not encountered any intelligence from the ladies which may cause me to change my mind.All I read is a vindication of my argument about the inherent inferiority of women
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Ajisafe: 7:01pm On May 17, 2006
@ mamaput,
OK. But you can't tell me that every Blackman in Germany is a grass cutter.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by mamaput(f): 7:09pm On May 17, 2006
No but dishwascher dose that make a difference grin

$play lets solve your problem.
Go and become a Guru ground your own colony with women that will follow you and do what every you say.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by spikedcylinder: 7:10pm On May 17, 2006
It is official,4play was abused as a child,dont insult him,pity him.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by 4Play(m): 7:23pm On May 17, 2006
@Spikedcylinder
Talking from experience?
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by spikedcylinder: 7:51pm On May 17, 2006
I dont hate men do i?
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Ajisafe: 7:52pm On May 17, 2006
No but dishwascher dose that make a difference
@ mamaput,
C'mon! Don't be ridiculous. Well, I can see now that your anger is purposeful.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Zahymaka(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2006
Ajisafe:

I believe in treating everyone -- including children -- as human beings. I will not descend to your level to trade useless words with you.

And no, I don't have time for girlfriends yet.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by munachu(f): 8:29pm On May 17, 2006
I've very late in this thread, but uh, this is a joke right?
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by spikedcylinder: 8:35pm On May 17, 2006
Zahymaka,you are a very mature person,i like that.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by mamaput(f): 9:27pm On May 17, 2006
Ajisafe:

No but dishwascher dose that make a difference
@ mamaput,
C'mon! Don't be ridiculous. Well, I can see now that your anger is purposeful.

Maybe you should come to Germany.
Most blacks that come here cannot speak the language , what do you think they have as job options.
When it comes to foregin politics germany is still backwards.
But slowly but steady they are comming up.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by virozuru(f): 10:27pm On May 17, 2006
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by ldollier(f): 10:29pm On May 17, 2006
stupid thread, stupid topic. created by a not so smart user. nonsense BULLOCKS
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Ajisafe: 11:40pm On May 17, 2006
Maybe you should come to Germany.
Most blacks that come here cannot speak the language , what do you think they have as job options.
When it comes to foregin politics germany is still backwards.
But slowly but steady they are comming up.

@ mamaput,
Now, I see what you meant. But you can still do your part to help your brothers without looking contemptuously down on them.

Lest I forget:
I was in Frankfurt, Germany last month.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Nia: 11:43pm On May 17, 2006
@ mamaput,

Although, I don't think 4play is actually serious and he's probably just laughing his head off with all the attention the thread is generating, you raised a very important point.
Racism, sexism, tribalism, and every other "isms" can easily be used for what's going on here. Just replace every post the creator of this thread has made and change the word "women" to black men and "men" to white men and vice versa, or input Igbos, Yorubas, or Hausas or other ethnic groups in Naija with either the word "men" or "women" and one we'll see how silly the whole thing sounds.

For Example:

Original quote from 4play: You lot are all pathetic.Women can't present a reasoned argument about the ideas they support.I have not encountered any intelligence from the ladies which may cause me to change my mind.All I read is a vindication of my argument about the inherent inferiority of women

TO

You lot are all pathetic. Black men can't present a reasoned argument about the ideas they support.I have not encountered any intelligence from the black men which may cause me to change my mind.All I read is a vindication of my argument about the inherent inferiority of black men

Or

You lot are all pathetic. White men can't present a reasoned argument about the ideas they support.I have not encountered any intelligence from the White men which may cause me to change my mind.All I read is a vindication of my argument about the inherent inferiority of White men.

OR
You lot are all pathetic. Yorubas can't present a reasoned argument about the ideas they support.I have not encountered any intelligence from the Yorubas which may cause me to change my mind.All I read is a vindication of my argument about the inherent inferiority of Yorubas

OR
You lot are all pathetic. Igbos can't present a reasoned argument about the ideas they support.I have not encountered any intelligence from the Igbos which may cause me to change my mind.All I read is a vindication of my argument about the inherent inferiority of Igbos

OR

You lot are all pathetic. Hausas can't present a reasoned argument about the ideas they support.I have not encountered any intelligence from the Hausas which may cause me to change my mind.All I read is a vindication of my argument about the inherent inferiority of Hausas

OR even Naijas in general

You lot are all pathetic. Nigerians can't present a reasoned argument about the ideas they support.I have not encountered any intelligence from the Nigerians which may cause me to change my mind.All I read is a vindication of my argument about the inherent inferiority of Nigerians.

I just wanted to expand on your point cause I thought it was a pretty good one. The reality is that the world is full of many ignorant generalizations and we are all a victim of somebody's generalization.
I hope Mr. 4play would find it just as funny when he encounters a generalization that affects him.

My two kobo
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Ajisafe: 11:51pm On May 17, 2006
How does this sound to you?:

You lot are all pathetic. Whitemen can't present a reasoned argument about the ideas they support.I have not encountered any intelligence from the Whitemen which may cause me to change my mind.All I read is a vindication of my argument about the inherent inferiority of Whitemen.

Just my 2 cents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gej Suspend Independence Anniversary Till 2014 / Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 / Governor Ugwuanyi To Reconstruct Over 200 Classrooms And Several Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.