Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,720 members, 7,813,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) (62992 Views)

What Could Gov Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu be Discussing? (photo) / Just Thinking Out Loud: What If Presidents Were Signed And Not Elected / if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by metronaija: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin
I BELIEVE POTUS WAS TELLING BABA THAT

TODAY IS FREEMAN DAVID'S BIRTHDAY, HAVE YOU SENT YOUR WISHES?

BABA BE LIKE..... AMEACHI IS ON THAT...

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by jamex93(m): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Baba !

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
gossiping

They could have done this on the phone rather than waste tax payers money on a jamboree trip. Am yet to hear of anything like signing of Business deal or partnership between both countries.

i don't know their itinerary but all i here is pledge pledge pledge. such things are supposed to be in the news but embarassed embarassed embarassed

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Rotjijatau(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hahahahhahahahahahahaha
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Lawalsuleiman(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
tough
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by powerfulsettingz: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Seriously serious
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Khd95(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhari:yan me bettr tin,body dy hot

Obama;chillax,u nevr go back qo village nagrin

1 Like

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by christinie(f): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-1paGmtzbjdc/Va1VxMAessI/AAAAAAAAA6U/aBNTq9t0brg/s320/CKYduGMUAAMRE8F.jpg[/img]

Guess what the two presidents were discussing

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/caption-this-picture-obama-and-buhari.html

why are they sitting so close and their heads so close like they wanna kiss? Hmnnnnn.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Hardeks: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Americans know what Buhari can do. They only quickly wanted to confess their sin to avoid global disgrace. I love Buhari

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by lordcharles01: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tete
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by christinie(f): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Obama stretching his ears to see if he could understand his gay lover Buhari's very poor accent.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by KELVINXY: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Obama be like: since we are now sitting face to face,i did like to ask are you really 72?undecided

Buhari: hmmm...walahi amu 72.grin

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by LatestTrend: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
wink

3 Likes

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Doskit(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by sokotoburundi(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by tociano009(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2015

91 Likes

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Shaadey: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Guy to guy convo na

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by fulanimafia: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
PMB: Err Ovama I really need funds for my country, some money was stolen and Jonathan said America would know something about it.

Obama: Bu-herry wait let me get this clear, you mean Jonathan was really that dumb and wasn't just pretending to be clueless?

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by fratermathy(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Obama: Please tell me how the USA can help make change in Nigeria, end the insurgency and move the nation forward.
Buhari: All we need from you is your unwavering support, goodwill, military campaign and above all, unbiased diplomatic relationship.

It is well! smiley

Find out about the first Monotheistic Religion in Nigeria here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2462688/first-monotheistic-religion-nigeria-igbe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Must we guess everything? undecided

1 Like

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Obama: Allow same sex marriage in Nigeria and we shall help you defeat boko haram.. .. ..

Buhari: Kai! Kanini nan ka so?

1 Like

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Horlubunmmy: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Baba one chance
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by officialvabadon(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by opefio: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) / Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala / Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.