Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran (15421 Views)

Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty / Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty / Should FG Grant Boko-Haram Amnesty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by Dibiachukwu: 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
Can muslims here stop using Igbo monikas please. Respect yourselves angry
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ken4Christ: donroxy, and all those try to defend Quoran please answer these questions.

1.Do you think the Allah of your Quoran and The God of The Christians are the same God? If they are the same, why do they give contrary instructions?

2. If they are not the same, are there two supreme God in the universe? If there are no two supreme God, then one of the Gods must be a false God. You judge for yourself only after examining the attributes of both in the two books.

3. If the Allah of your Quoran is the true supreme God and Mohammed his holy prophet, why will he chose to reveal himself through the writing of only one man who claimed God sent him. In the court of law, do they accept the witness of one person to judge a case?
Ken4Christ,

Despite the above being a derailer to this thread,i will still oblige u.....point after point as reasonable ,concise as possible.....each point represent answer to ur questions, so it won't be as if u have said something extra-ordinary....

1. God is the most supreme being ,He is ONE,He Begot nor was He begotten(He neither get parent nor pikin) and there is absolutely no one whom u can compared with God......Quran 1 and 122 ......

1B. The messenger/Prophets of God all received the same Instruction ''telling people to worship ONE GOD'' ..... ....... .....

There is absolutely nothing like contrary/Contradictory instruction..... Noah,Abraham,Moses,Jesus,(ASW),Mohammed(SAW) all came with one single instruction ''Telling Human to Worship ''ONE GOD(the supreme) ........

the way each now spell-out the ''worship'' differs ..... Now u may wanto ask ''why'' ....

Why ?

The messages of God are in ''Chronological'' order.......Each prophet(Noah,Abraham,Moses,Jesus,Mohammed et all) has never condemned one another ........Jesus never condemned Moses;Mohammed did not condemned Jesus neither did Abraham condemned the known prophets.......

Jesus said He has not come to condemn the law nor the prophets Mathew 5;17

The Quran as given to Mohammed(SAW) confirms all the prophets/messengers of God Quran 2 : 136 ; Quran 2 : 285 ; Quran 2 : 84

All these implied one simple thing.......Messages/Scriptures are in ''CHRONOLOGY'' .......... the latest scripture encompassing the former....... (Ken4christ kindly use ur Dictionary where necessary)...........The latest ''message'' enshrined the last ''messages'' (Just explanation of Chronology with respect to scriptures) .......

But what do we have ......Jews said No, Jesus is not the ''Messiah'' Moses said would emerge ........Despite Jesus telling them same thing Moses told them and Never condmned Moses........ The Jews keep following the Torah of Moses till today NOT Jesus.......(humanBeing error not God) ......

Christians said No, Mohammed(SAW) was not the one Jesus was referring to emerge But the ''Holy Spirit'' which fell over the Disciples .......Despite Mohammed (SAW) telling them same thing that has been said doing the time of Noah,Abraham,Moses,Jesus........ He(Mohammed,SAW) condemned Non of the prophets before him...........(Human error not God)....

Quran now says ''I have perfected your religion for you..... Quran 5 : 3....

All the above only suggest that the instructions are not contradicting but CHRONOLOGICAL(they are on Versions).......Obey the Last Order....!!! cheesy

2. I think answer one ''epistle'' has answered question 2...... The God is One!!!

3. Get one thing straight Ken4Christ......The Court of God is not same as Court of Man...... (U said why), ok .....

Who was there when Moses went up to Sinai and Obtained ''Ten Commandments''.......alone spent roughly 40 nights.....is Torah now fake..... Uhmm, Ken.... Who was there when Jesus was communicating back and forth with God........How did u accept Jesus was concieved by Holy Spirit......were u there,......Ur pastor is praying for u and as well relaying messages to U, How do u know what he is saying is God's inspired ?

Ur Answer is ''BELIEF'' .....U agreed with ur Pastor cuz u BELIEF.....U Obliged Jesus cuz U ''Belief'' .......!!!

''BELIEF'' is ur Answer.......!!!

The First Duty that is expected of every Adherent of Abrahamaic Religion Is ''BELIEF'' ......If u Belief in God,U would belief in his Power,Miracules.......He has absolute power over all ''things''!!!

''BELIEF'' is the only characteristics that differenciate a Believer from an Atheist(Non-Believer)......Mind U Ken, Quran categorised christians as ''People of the Book''.....!!!

It is tantamount to a big Insult looking for witnesses on Mohammed when same you,Ken was not looking for witnesses of Moses Or Mary ''Holy Spirit'' conception...... U dey doubt God.....!!

Ur next Questions shall be answered in another page.......my Mobile battery's flat......!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 07, 2013
donroxy: Kenth4Christ,

Despite the above being a derailer to this thread,i will still oblige u.....point after point as reasonable ,concise as possible.....each point represent answer to ur questions.

1. God is the most supreme being in the,He is ONE,He Begot nor was He begotten(He neither get parent nor pikin) and there is absolutely no one whom u can compared with God......Quran 1 and 122 ......

1BThe messenger/Prophets of God all received the same Instruction ''telling people to worship ONE GOD'' ..... ....... .....

There is absolutely nothing like contrary instruction..... Noah,Abraham,Moses,Jesus,(ASW),Mohammed(SAW) all came with one single instruction ''Telling Human to Worship ''ONE GOD(the supreme) ........

the way each now spell-out the ''worship'' differs ..... Now u may wanto ask ''why'' ....

Why ?

The messages of God are in ''Chronological'' order.......Each prophet(Noah,Abraham,Moses,Jesus,Mohammed et all) has never condemned one another ........Jesus never condemned Moses;Mohammed did not condemned Jesus neither did Abraham condemned the known prophets.......

The Quran as given to Mohammed(SAW) confirms all the prophets/messengers of God Quran 2 : 136 ; Quran 2 : 285 ; Quran 2 : 84

All these implied one simple thing.......Messages/Scriptures are in ''CHRONOLOGY'' .......... the latest scripture encompassing the former....... (Ken4christ kindly use ur Dictionary where necessary)...........The latest ''message'' enshrined the last ''messages'' (Just explanation of Chronology with respect to scriptures) .......

But what do we have ......Jews said No, Jesus is not the ''Messiah'' Moses said would emerge ........Despite Jesus telling them same thing Moses told them and Never condmned Moses........ The Jews keep following the Torah of Moses till today NOT Jesus.......(humanBeing error not God) ......

Christians said No, Mohammed(SAW) was not the one Jesus was referring to emerge But the ''Holy Spirit'' which fell over the Disciples .......Despite Mohammed (SAW) telling them same thing that has been said doing the time of Noah,Abraham,Moses,Jesus........ He(Mohammed,SAW) condemned Non of the prophets before him...........(Human error not God)....

All the above only suggest that the instructions are not contradicting but CHRONOLOGICAL(they are on Versions).......Obey the Last Order....!!! cheesy

2. I think answer one ''epistle'' has answered question 2...... The God is One!!!

3. Get one thing straight Ken4Christ......The Court of God is not same as Court of Man...... U said why, ok .....

Who was there when Moses went up to Sinai and Obtained ''Ten Commandments''.......alone spent roughly 40 nights.....is Torah now fake..... Uhmm, Ken.... Who was there when Jesus was communicating back and forth with God........How did u accept Jesus was concieved by Holy Spirit......were u there......Ur pastor is praying for u and as well relaying messages to U, How do u know what he is saying is God's inspired ?

Ur Answer is ''BELIEF'' .....U agreed with ur Pastor cuz u BELIEF.....U Obliged Jesus cuz U ''Belief'' .......!!!

The First Duty that is expected of every Adherent of Abrahamaic Religion Is ''BELIEF'' ......If u Belief in God,U would belief in his Power,Miracules.......He has absolute power over all ''things''!!!

''BELIEF'' is the only characteristics that differenciate a Believer from an Atheist(Non-Believer)......Mind U Ken, Quran categorised christians as ''People of the Book''.....!!!

It is tantamount to a big Insult looking for witnesses on Mohammed when same you,Ken was not looking for witnesses of Moses Or Mary ''Holy Spirit'' conception...... U dey doubt God.....!!

Ur next Questions shall be answered in another page.......
this gives u answer to the question. No other prophet 's book is mentioned because Muhammad is the greatest maybe. Very funny, i just hope u realise the truth b4 it's late.
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 07, 2013
donroxy: Kenth4Christ,

Despite the above being a derailer to this thread,i will still oblige u.....point after point as reasonable ,concise as possible.....each point represent answer to ur questions.

1. God is the most supreme being in the,He is ONE,He Begot nor was He begotten(He neither get parent nor pikin) and there is absolutely no one whom u can compared with God......Quran 1 and 122 ......

1BThe messenger/Prophets of God all received the same Instruction ''telling people to worship ONE GOD'' ..... ....... .....

There is absolutely nothing like contrary instruction..... Noah,Abraham,Moses,Jesus,(ASW),Mohammed(SAW) all came with one single instruction ''Telling Human to Worship ''ONE GOD(the supreme) ........

Why ?

3. Get one thing straight Ken4Christ......The Court of God is not same as Court of Man...... U said why, ok .....

Who was there when Moses went up to Sinai and Obtained ''Ten Commandments''.......alone spent roughly 40 nights.....is Torah now fake..... Uhmm, Ken.... Who was there when Jesus was communicating back and forth with God........How did u accept Jesus was concieved by Holy Spirit......were u there......Ur pastor is praying for u and as well relaying messages to U, How do u know what he is saying is God's inspired ?

Ur next Questions shall be answered in another page.......
take a look at this, it'll surely help you http://www.islamreview.com/articles/islamiclies.shtml
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 07, 2013
jammyng: take a look at this, it'll surely help you http://www.islamreview.com/articles/islamiclies.shtml
Brother can u do me a favour......Opened a thread with regards to ur topic and referred me from here.... Possibly in the Religion Section or Islam for Muslim section.....I would love to chat wif U

The mods will lock this thread if it turn-around from ''Bokoharam:Amnesty and Quran''

Thanks God bless!!!

Note;the Link u gave is not correct....my serve aint pikin it up.....i would cross check via Google(Don't worry).....
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by XavierSmiley: 8:11am On Apr 07, 2013
Ken4Christ: donroxy, and all those try to defend Quoran please answer these questions.

1.Do you think the Allah of your Quoran and The God of The Christians are the same God? If they are the same, why do they give contrary instructions?
2. If they are not the same, are there two supreme God in the universe? If there are no two supreme God, then one of the Gods must be a false God. You judge for yourself only after examining the attributes of both in the two books.
3. If the Allah of your Quoran is the true supreme God and Mohammed his holy prophet, why will he chose to reveal himself through the writing of only one man who claimed God sent him. In the court of law, do they accept the witness of one person to judge a case?
4. The said man Mohammed wrote in the Quoran that your Allah shall make those who follow Jesus to be superior, what do make of this? Behold! Allah said: "O jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.
( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #55)

5. Even your leader said he was not sure of what will become of him nor all those that follow him. Does it mean, all Muslims have no sure destiny? If you want to persuade me to be one, what is the incentive? Is it uncertain destiny?
Say: "I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but a Warner open and clear."46 verse 9

I strongly persuade you to convert to Christianity and all those trying to destroy this country including the Boko Haran with the following reasons
1. Jesus was the only man who lived without any record of sin. He is therefore the only person that can save mankind from sin and reconcile them back to God.
2. Jesus was sure of his destiny and he promise all his followers he is coming back to take them home. "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:1-6)
3. Jesus was the only person who died for the sin of the world and rose again from the dead to prove his divinity. It is wise to follow the one that has conquered death not the one that could not come back from the realm of death.
4. The same Jesus says God has giving him the power to judge the world. So no one will escape Jesus. If you do not receive him as your Saviour, you will meet him as your judge. For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: (John 5:22)
5. No one till date has been able to dispute the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus. Simply denying it does not make sense. You have to prove it.
6. The character of his followers ever since this crises began shows we have a godly spirit. I do not think that two mosque will go down before this country is turned into war. Judge who has more godly character.
7. The Bible is the only book that gives a comprehensive account of the creation of the world. If your Quoran was the only book given by God, the whole world would have been in the dark. God cannot have two constitutions. No nation has two constitutions. The Bible is still the most reliable because your Quoran even makes reference to some of the books - the book of Moses and the gospel.
It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong).
( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #3)

We need peace in this country. Education has enabled us to read and find out the truth for ourselves. If the quotes from Quaran has turned some fanatics into murderers and you say they are misinterpreting the Quoran, I suggest you Muslims should sit down and tell Allah to produce a revised edition that is free from ambiguity. Too many lives have been lost. We cannot afford to continue this way. I escaped several deaths while schooling as a student in the North. The killings did not start today.

And so not even a single "Muslim Faithful" can provide answers τ̲̅ȍ these questions or atleast deny the facts presented...smh..Ʊ guys better turn τ̲̅ȍ Christ...He's the only one who preaches peace, His lifestyle among men was peaceful... Even τ̲̅ȍ the point of death, He was without sin.. Of cos He had the powers τ̲̅ȍ rain down fire on His accusers, yet that He might claim the glory, He never did... Little wonder why God declared "Behold my Begotten Son, listen τ̲̅ȍ Him"...Come τ̲̅ȍ think of it, will a Supreme God need "Human intervention" τ̲̅ȍ fight his battles or τ̲̅ȍ pass justice? №!!! If the god of the Quran is God indeed, why does he insist on fight, fight, fight for urself. Jehovah said in the Bible, "Vengeance is Mine! ¶ will recompense!". He never encourages fight because He is Supreme! He is God! He is Real! He is able! He is not an idol, Neither is He man's invention! He created man and is able τ̲̅ȍ destroy if need βε̲̣̣̣̥! He needs № man τ̲̅ȍ fight for Him! He can fight for Himself!
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2013

4. The said man Mohammed wrote in the Quoran that your Allah shall make those who follow Jesus to be superior, what do make of this? Behold! Allah said: "O jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.
( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #55)

5. Even your leader said he was not sure of what will become of him nor all those that follow him. Does it mean, all Muslims have no sure destiny? If you want to persuade me to be one, what is the incentive? Is it uncertain destiny?
Say: "I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but a Warner open and clear."46 verse 9

I strongly persuade you to convert to Christianity and all those trying to destroy this country including the Boko Haran with the following reasons
Kenth4Christ,

4.Praise Da Lord for question 4.....and answer four.........

Has the promises in the Quran 3:55 not been fulfilled(Rhetoric question).....was Jesus not raised and cleared of Blashphemy.... Were christians not made superior over the unbelievers .... Has Allah referred ''Unbelievers'' as Muslims, NO....

So..superior over ''UNBELIEVERS'' (u gat the drift over there right... )

''Unbelivers'' = Rejecters of faith

Quran 4:158 check this out which state what transpired on the cross that day.....!!!

5. U see ken, there is what is called ''Tafsir'' and this is what is being used to interprete,explain and analyse the Qur'an.......U need to check for tafsir of Quran 46:9 .....How can one Judge himself.....The chapter /Verse implied ''The Absolute power of Judgement lies with Almighty God......(ohhhh!!!)

Check out what jesus says which thus confirmed
Mohammed's Position..... Mark 13 vs 32 ... U see .......that is Jesus who was tagged ''GOD'' .....Jesus doesn't have knowledge of the hour neither the angels but Only GOD...... U see.....!!!

U may also wanto check Mathew 7:21 ......u see .....Calling Lord.....Lord is not enough reason to enter the Kingdom (I pray we do not fall among those that call Lord without gaining the kingdom)........

When u do what u had to do be rest assured that u shall gain the Kingdom-U shall reap what u sow and the absolute ''Judgement'' lies with God.....

The Absolute Judgement lies with God is the moral of Quran 46:9 .... And Not with any Prophet,Person or Angel.....

6. Kindly check out Quran 109....
The most important is the ''Doctrine'' the scriptures......not what Human being do.....

Within Anglican denomination ,Same sex marriage has been legalised even when the Bible clearly speaks against such.....some peeps are worshipping statute of Mary......when Bible says ''No Bowing to carved ...... ''
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I read the whole bible(Genesis-Revealation) for two months as a Teenager simply cuz I wanna learn not because I wanna find fault.........I read it with pure unbiased mind (Though my xtians peeps still tell me I read Bible without the Holy Spirit as such I won't understand......I said No Wahala,I have gained the wisdom I needed) cheesy

It is not as if God did not warred in the Bible(Old testament)..... God has Always warred even before advent of Mohammed (SAW) .......WAR is not Peculiar to Quran alone .....the first time I found the word ''smite'' in my life was the Bible,(2003).......(Dictionary things later) .....He choosed not to war during Jesus.......He warred during Mohammed(SAW).......Is HE(GOD) not the same God.......... Abi Is HE not Perfect anymore (Rhetoric question) ....

Many Christians have discriminated old testament......(No,tis not of Jesus) even when Jesus clearly stated He Never ''Condemned'' all what Transpired in the Old Testament......''including the war that happened ooo'' cheesy

Is God of Old Testament Not the Same as New Testament and the 'Quran'.........He war when HE chosed to,Calm when HE chosed to......
Most of the Prophets of God were being persecuted by the people there were sent towards......God had used many approaches to defeat transgressor,warring them inclusive.... cheesy

All the Prophets had ''Briefs'' (if U re conversant with Military u would know ''Brief'' or check Dic'')
The Prophets would only Say/Do what God asked them to Do .....John 5 vs 19, John 6 :38 Quran 46:9 Qura 2 vs 1-5
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
My Brother,
All what we do is to keep finding fault,condemning others to judge our own the best.....
When there is absolutely no reason to Judge or Condemn the Doctrines of Abrahamic Religion but the people therein!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by ibromanner(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2013
We still have a long way to go as a country!
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by sweetgala(m): 9:35am On Apr 07, 2013
I think we should all gear up for possible military coup, Cause both N.A and navy are lead by Igbo who feel victimised by BH saga.

And both army and JTF have publicly opposed amnesty.
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by kinstinct(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
rafhell: TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. BOKO HARAM IS FIGHTING A MUSLIM COURSE. MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS IN THE NORTH ARE HAPPY WITH THEM

Have you been to the north or are you living there? How many of the northerners have you spoken to that gave you (and those thinking like you) this impression?
It pains me so much that those living in the north are sufering seriously from constant fear and econmic breakdown and someone is thinking they are enjoying it. Sentiments (including that of BH) is what is killing this country. and experience have shown that sentiments have never any long term good.
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by MiloRambaldi(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
kinstinct:

Have you been to the north or are you living there? How many of the northerners have you spoken to that gave you (and those thinking like you) this impression?
It pains me so much that those living in the north are sufering seriously from constant fear and econmic breakdown and someone is thinking they are enjoying it. Sentiments (including that of BH) is what is killing this country. and experience have shown that sentiments have never any long term good.

It's clear. When the predominantly Muslim North hates something that is against their religion, they riot/demonstrate. It happened over the cartoons and movie. We haven't heard of any riots or demonstrations against BH, which would be the case if the muslim North truly believe BH actions to be insulting Islam.
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by Ogomsb2k: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
Who suggested diz amnesty of a thing. FG or bokoharam leaders. Lets start by answerin d questn
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by MiloRambaldi(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ogomsb2k: Who suggested diz amnesty of a thing. FG or bokoharam leaders. Lets start by answerin d questn

The FG has been somewhat against the idea. Lately key figures/groups from the North -Emirs, Buhari, Arewa, Abacha's wife, El Rufai etc have been pressuring GEJ to offer amnesty. Thieves. Of course it won't work.
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by kinstinct(m): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ogomsb2k: Who suggested diz amnesty of a thing. FG or bokoharam leaders. Lets start by answerin d questn

Among those who suggested and believe is a way to get to dialogue between the gov't and bh is Professor Nur Alkali.
Check out an interview he granted recently (i do not know interviewed him). well informed and very interesting i must say.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/15366-what-jonathan-needs-to-do-after-amnesty-for-boko-haram-prof-alkali
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by Ken4Christ: 12:07am On Apr 08, 2013
The Allah of your Koran and God of the Bible are not same for the following reasons

1. The Bible says by that Jesus is the only way to God. Please show me similar reference in the Koran.
If both are the same, he will not say one thing in one book and say something else in another book.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; (1 Timothy 2:5)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (John 3:18)

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. (1 John 5:11-13)

2. The Bible declares that Jesus died and rose again with infallible proofs. Your Koran says Jesus did not die without
evidence. So, how can both information be coming from the same source?

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-
( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #157)

3. There is no single mention of Mohammed in the Bible. The coming of Jesus was foretold several times in the Bible before he came. Even the exact date of his death was predicted. So, it cannot be the same God. We don't know Mohammed. He does not qualify to be a prophet by biblical standards.

4. The Bible teaches that without shedding of blood, there is no remission. Your Koran ignores blood sacrifice

5. The God of the Bible encourages only one man one wife. The Allah of your Koran says you can marry up to four. How can they be the same person? Even your leader married more than four wives. So, he cheated on his followers.

6. Conversion to Christianity is never by force. The Muslims won most of their early converts through war. Both leaders cannot be taking instruction from the same God.

7. The God of the Bible gives assurance of salvation through Jesus. The Allah of your Koran leaves his adherents hopeless by the words of Mohammed.

My friend, please repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and Personal Saviour. So many Muslims that have seen the light are now Christian. Jesus is the only way. Your Allah and my God are not the same person.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by ghazzal: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2013
ifeomabernard: ‘Thepunishment of those who run around and spread mischief about Allah and His Messenger is this: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.”
I ave nothing else to say!!

What is it to spread mischief?

If i am a christian, do i spread mischief or do i have to spread mischief about another religion? Islam teaches that muslims should not abuse those of other religions nor their gods nor their leaders so they do not abuse yours. This is a pill for peace.

But my Question is: DOES BOKO HARAM Spread mischief about Allah? to every reasonable christian, i think if BOKO HARAM activities is condemed by some Muslims, it is a reason to beam a searchlight on it....
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by Ashmark(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
I can see the fire is burning here..But if you think you're bored visit www.ashmarkexclusive..com for enjoyment.
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ken,
what u displayed here is just a characteristics of an average fanatic christian who is hell-bent to feed his Stand unto others without considering their response......

This is how to argue :

Pick my replies one after the other from ur first balderdash and trash them out one after the other.....After which we move to the next step ............Thats how Logical people debate Religion...

I doubt u read my reply .... Cuz U wouldn't have go on with more balderdash......

Also,stop derailing this Thread as it has nothing to do with ''Proving God of Xtian and Islam'' ...... But ''BokoHaram:Amnesty and the Quran'' ......

Open a Thread and refer me from here ..... If u cannot observe ordinary Nairaland Rules,how would u observe God's Law.....!!!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
There is Answer for each of ur questions but Open a new thread in Religion section......lets trash each other out from there......!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gani Fawehinmi, Nigeria's Senior Advocate Of The Masses / Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG / Attacks, Kidnappings Along Kaduna-Abuja Road Now A National Shame - ACF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.