Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? (2523 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
I just wanted to know if this is actually possible because i have had series of stories most especially from the people who actually met a lady on 2go. A colleague of mine was a kind of lamenting that he has slept with atleast 15 gals he met on 2go on their first date. Do you really think this is possible?
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
1. I dnt MEAT people. Aint a cannibal!

2. There's no big deal sleeping with people. I think it only means sleeping on the same bed, abi?

3. It's possible ur frnd sleep with a hundred girls. JSS3 students too rampart on 2go these days.

4. If u're askin to av sex d first day: then dt is a NO.

Thank u

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by xynerise: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
I can only sleep with people I Fish on the first date undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by goodnewsakpan(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
if God permit me
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
Lmao @ "meating" people... grin

Sleeping with someone on a first date or after 200 years, what difference does it make undecided
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by achinaboy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
i wonder ohhhh
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by Popowaa: 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
xynerise: I can only sleep with people I Fish on the first date undecided
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ol boy! shocked
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
xynerise: I can only sleep with people I Fish on the first date undecided
Don't you think this sound so weird?
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by freecocoa(f): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
^And sleeping with someone you "meat" on the first day doesn't sound weird?
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by xynerise: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
Yomii:
Don't you think this sound so weird?
modifying your post will not change your 4k up tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by wazobiaforu(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
They even chat for a longer days before akpako, you will meet a lady same day and take her home and nack akpako without the word "Love"

My friend nack an SU that does'nt wear ear ring or trousers at a birthday party, that same day and not even on bed

cheesy

101% possible

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
xynerise:
Ogbenni.. why you dey follow me bumper to bumper na?
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
xynerise:
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
xynerise:
the dude wan fall our hand ni
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by Dubemkelly(m): 12:49am On Apr 06, 2013
Hmm...Sure it does happen,meeting one on a social netwrk is one thing n everything depnds on d kinda chat dt has ensued,wen u engage in a raw chat,d rzlt z raw....Cabbage in cabbage out....Its nt a big deal, peeps hv got der choice(s) 2 make...This a daily occurence, wen u meet a gal on FB,2go,twitter,BBM,Bado n d rest n d gal cums visiting 2 sleep ova, I doubt if d night cud b silent
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by esere826: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2013
Yomii: I just wanted to know if this is actually possible because i have had series of stories most especially from the people who actually met a lady on 2go. A colleague of mine was a kind of lamenting that he has slept with atleast 15 gals he met on 2go on their first date. Do you really think this is possible?

Chei!!

ur friend now has 15 different spirits fron 2go alone
plus an oppurtunity cost of 200,000 Naira worth of potential investments
all in an urge to satisfy his P.P.
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by Ishilove: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2013
Yomii: I just wanted to know if this is actually possible because i have had series of stories most especially from the people who actually met a lady on 2go. A colleague of mine was a kind of lamenting that he has slept with atleast 15 gals he met on 2go on their first date. Do you really think this is possible?
Check his life well. He has a host of demons in his body. People are so careless; you meet a person for the first time yet you sleep with them. Whether they are marine agents or witches, you don't know. Because of your stoopid lust, you 'enter the place' and mortgage your destiny on the altar of se.x.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
@OP
some women are approached solely with the aim of fukcing them, therefore fukcing them anytime after the first date is a WASTE OF TIME (the quicker the better)
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 09, 2013
esere826:

Chei!!

ur friend now has 15 different spirits fron 2go alone
plus an oppurtunity cost of 200,000 Naira worth of potential investments
all in an urge to satisfy his P.P.
You know some girls are just foolish... even with fifty naira you can drive them to bed
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Check his life well. He has a host of demons in his body. People are so careless; you meet a person for the first time yet you sleep with them. Whether they are marine agents or witches, you don't know. Because of your stoopid lust, you 'enter the place' and mortgage your destiny on the altar of se.x.
Ask the girls... why do they always fall cheap for guys and don't blame my friend.
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by Ishilove: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
Yomii:
Ask the girls... why do they always fall cheap for guys and don't blame my friend.
Are they forcing him to sleep with them? Your friend lacks self-control.
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by 190: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
#sobs silently#
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by Inik(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
Nope i cannot do that, i've got principles smiley
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by segzicres(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
The truth is ladies who are past tge required marriage age always fall for this cause they are desperate. You cant blame them though. They wasted precious time when they were young.
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by ikechukz(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
I don't think i'll ever try it.
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by sunnyt1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2013

Tell dat colleague of urs dat 2mr is more important than today bt unfortunately he has damaged his future and dat of his unborn children, in short, hw had dug his own grave, God be wit him till we meet again at the feet of christ.
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Are they forcing him to sleep with them? Your friend lacks self-control.
babe, 't knw if this is magical but d moment he chat with any of them they just feel like sleeping with him.
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
sunny t:

Tell dat colleague of urs dat 2mr is more important than today bt unfortunately he has damaged his future and dat of his unborn children, in short, hw had dug his own grave, God be wit him till we meet again at the feet of christ.
bro if u used d word damaged his future, u are simply saying dir is no hope for him. Why include him in ur morning prayer's for God to change him.
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
segzi cres: The truth is ladies who are past tge required marriage age always fall for this cause they are desperate. You cant blame them though. They wasted precious time when they were young.
so let them advice the younger gals lik d one's we have in NL to shine dir eyes well.
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
segzi cres: The truth is ladies who are past tge required marriage age always fall for this cause they are desperate. You cant blame them though. They wasted precious time when they were young.

sadly, today many younger ones are into it also......its the YOLO syndrome coupled with the desperate syndrome, lol! today it is so easy to fukc on the first date that you dont even have to step into the club any longer. the internet does it for you. instead of being in the club popping champagne and making useless convo, you are online putting directives as to what will go down when you guys meet.
Re: Can You Sleep With Someone You Meet On A First Date? by sunnyt1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Yomii: bro if u used d word damaged his future, u are simply saying dir is no hope for him. Why include him in ur morning prayer's for God to change him.

Unfortunately, dis kind of guys dont listen to advice dey see it as being smart

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? / Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! / Is This Ok????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.