Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? (49075 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
A woman u know is good enough to wife, will you respect her enough to resist the temptation to ask her for sex on first date?

I know for sure that side chicks are usuallly slept with on first date.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
I think it happens.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by ClassCaptain(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
Anybody can be slept with... it all boils down to self control..

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by misspicy(f): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
hmmmmmm,very deep kweshion embarassed

waiting for the guys comments smiley

modified*****
My mum used to say something to me

'she said a man who wants to marry you,will not ask for, demand for, or pressure you for sex till after marriage"

well I guess this mentality does not hold water in our present generation smiley

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by jamex93(m): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
it depend on d mood jare

but a true wife material no go gree

and u go know self

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Truly anyone wife material , would not yeild to sex on the first date. Besides that decision relies on the lady anyway.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by tosyne2much(m): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
YES !! This is the thread I have been waiting for cheesy

God knows I will be present on a thread like this

Guys let's do a survey cool

Click LIKE if you think a lady who allows sex on the first date is not a wife material,

Click SHARE If you think she's a wife material.

Quote me if you think she's both a wife and non wife material
cool

217 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by jamex93(m): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
lifeisabitch:
A women u know is good enough to wife, will you respect her enough to resist the temptation to ask her for sex on first date?

I know for sure that side chicks are usuallly slept with on first date.

him don give u for first date ni

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
No, i would love to respect her on that first date

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Sure .. Why Not

If I make the move, just to whine her and if she respond.. We will fuçk ourselves

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by dOnLarich: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
which kin material ( ankara, lace , da diva )

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
If she allows me sleep with her on the first date, in my books she aint wife material. Simple!

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by dulux07(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
she is nt a wife material, if she opens her leg on first date

24 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by rawpadgin(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
shocked
No responsible girl will go to a guy's place on a first date

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by falconey(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
hmmmmm let me think.

If I couldn't control the factory between my legs I could.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Monalisa185(f): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
and how would you know she's a wife material on a first date?

171 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Here to read comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Mjshexy(f): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
A husband material will not even think of having sex with a wife material on a 1st date.. smiley

298 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by missKiffy(f): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but I just don't understand the way some pple reason at times, you go on a date with a girl, you as the guy initiated sex, lets assume she didn't give in immediately or she did give in immediately, doesn't matter but she did give in, and you now claim she's not or will not be a wife material? TF, who initiated d sex in the first place? Now you as a guy that had sex with a girl on the first date, i guess ur perfect and you consider urself an husband material. God help us with these sort of mentalities

326 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by onyowo(f): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
The poster below me will surely give u the best answer..

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by richiella(f): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
dulux07:
she is nt a wife material, if she opens her leg on first date
like serious??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by ronald4lif(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
This is the thread I have been waiting for

God knows I will be present on a thread like this. Well, as for me, I don't think I can say ooooo cheesy

Lemme call on those who are experienced and have been bleeping kitty-cats since the days of father Abraham cool

Ronald 4lif
Toks
Naija boiy

cheesy grin
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
Here comers the fuckers and chuckers...
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by ronald4lif(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
What kind of redundant question is this sef? So if I meet a lady I consider 'wife material' and she spread legs for me or succumb to my sexual advances I shouldn't 'enter'? sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by dulux07(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
richiella:
like serious??
Seriously, if she can easily giv it on d first date, it means she lacks self-control, wch is very important in marriage..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
adeaks:
If she allows me sleep with her on the first date, in my books she aint wife material. Simple!

How easy for you to admit that. You conveniently evaded the fact that it took more than a little persuasion on your part before she agreed to tumble beneath the sheets with you.

It's a DATE for Pete's sake! You both are already in a relationship and having sex within the confines of a relationship isn't casual sex. She's not the _whore you're trying to paint her as. She isn't getting paid for it or in return for a favour.

The sex is consented. If you think a girl worths less for having sex in A RELATIONSHIP then you're worth less than you rate yourself.

177 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
adeaks:
why make the move, is it a test?

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mjshexy:
A husband material will not even think of having sex with a wife material on a 1st date.. smiley
hmmmm, word!!!

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Hannysmilez(f): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
My Personal comment of the year. Preach,Brother! Preach!!
TheSonOfMark:

How easy for you to admit that. You conveniently evaded the fact that it took more than a little persuasion on your part before she agreed to tumble beneath the sheets with you.

It's a DATE for Pete's sake! You both are already in a relationship and having sex within the confines of a relationship isn't casual sex. She's not the _whore you're trying to paint her as. She isn't getting paid for it or in return for a favour.

The sex is consented. If you think a girl worth less for having sex in A RELATIONSHIP then you're worth less than you rate yourself.

12 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The sex is consented. If you think a girl worths less for having sex in A RELATIONSHIP then you're worth less than you rate yourself.
intelligent contribution

29 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by StPete: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
I have and will fvck any lady I'm serious wit or consider a wife material even on the first day. Having sex wit her does not determine if she would be loose or not.

42 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / My Pre-wedding Photos / She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.