Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

My Boyfriend Is A Daddy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is A Daddy (5275 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Daddy by linn(f): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2008
To me i do not think there is anything wrong in dating a single daddy but first of all you just have to be sure on which grounds he ended up a single parent, where the mother of the baby is. if everything nails down to okay, that means u will have to take care of the child as yours. its gonna be fun to have a child to take care of, right? and when u've had the child as yours i assure you that the relationship is going to be splendid
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Daddy by ayobase(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2008
maybe u need God`s
guidance and conselling.
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Daddy by linn(f): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2008
Really?
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Daddy by Ihuoma85(f): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2008
In Norway this will not even be a problem. They have a new phrase there; Mine, yours and our children.
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Daddy by effixy: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2008
sad
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Daddy by bunmii(f): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2008
i don't know what the poster said that warranted all the abuse, eveyone has a choice

@ poster
i probably wouldn't mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs / This Is So Sad And Annoyin... / Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.