Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Do Some Guys Download Girls Picture And Claim To Be Their Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Download Girls Picture And Claim To Be Their Boyfriend (1044 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Download Girls Picture And Claim To Be Their Boyfriend by ikechukz(m): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
So Nairaland guys do you download girls pictures from facebook and claim to be their boyfriend?
I met this guy today who had over pictures of over 15 different girls in his phone.I asked him how he got them.I was truly amazed by the obvious lies he told;like how he dated one in Lagos and dumped her,how he slept with two the same day he met them etc
The funny thing was that he had an iphone 3g and it was very obvious he didn't take those shots himself and he couldn't have collected them through bluetooth.Which left only one option FACEBOOK.
Also some guys usually keep photos they took with an attractive girl and claim she is his girlfriend.
Are you guilty of this?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Download Girls Picture And Claim To Be Their Boyfriend by 234GT(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
It is funny.
Only mad men do it.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Download Girls Picture And Claim To Be Their Boyfriend by 190: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
its called stepping up the rep

obviously they are just phools

instead of thinking of how to get wealthy they are busy chasing women up and down with their 10K bank account undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Download Girls Picture And Claim To Be Their Boyfriend by Orochimaru11: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
I know some guys do it and @OP you are guilty too.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Download Girls Picture And Claim To Be Their Boyfriend by drnoel: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
i better stop reading this thread b4 my madam at the top comes back...
Re: Why Do Some Guys Download Girls Picture And Claim To Be Their Boyfriend by alienware(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dem go dey download chick pictures,where dey no go ever see the pant ! Na inferiority complex the worry dem.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Download Girls Picture And Claim To Be Their Boyfriend by Exponental(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2013
Inferiority complex
Re: Why Do Some Guys Download Girls Picture And Claim To Be Their Boyfriend by djeezy(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2013
Boosting up their ego i presume. I don't do that, anyone that's just a friend i can't lie that she's a gf or i've bleeped her. That's a false misrepresentation.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Download Girls Picture And Claim To Be Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
Good evening Op, hope you are ok?

Guys Download Girls Picture And Claim To Be Their Boyfriend?

As in gays or what?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Download Girls Picture And Claim To Be Their Boyfriend by butterflyy(f): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
Omg, this topic is so on point. Av been a victim n d guy was telling someone that knew my then boyfriend hw he met a girl at d bank n one thing led to another n they re now deeply in love. He has like seven pics of me. It was a big problem until i found out he was my fb friend n got it there. when i saw him he felt so silly.

(1) (Reply)

. / Push-up Bras Have Long Found Their Way Into Women’s Fashion / What Will You Do In This Kinda Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.