Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) (29283 Views)

Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats / ~Wedding Cakes In Its Finest~ / Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 2:25pm On May 09, 2013
Hexagon shape

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 9:34pm On May 12, 2013
Hope y'all had a nice weekend. We can only hope for better days........ have a lovely week ahead.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 1:13pm On May 15, 2013
Suprise your friends and loved ones with a gift of cake. Call Ify on 07034794947.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 2:10pm On May 17, 2013
Another nairalander's cake coming up. A barbie doll cake. Will upload the pics tomorrow after delivery.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 1:48pm On May 18, 2013
My Barbie doll cake

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 2:18pm On May 18, 2013
Fruit

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 5:56am On May 19, 2013
Goodmorning peeps, hope y'all had a nice week. We bless God for today. Happy Sunday to everyone.
Abuja Nairalanders please don't forget to contact me on 07034794947 for your cake needs. Thanks.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by inestimable(f): 9:37pm On May 19, 2013
estagirl: Pls am in Abeokuta and will like to learn how to bake cakes and also decorations ( butter icing and fondant).....pls is there anyone in Abeokuta that can help?
I am nt in Abeokuta bt in Ibafo is there a way I can help out. U can call me on 08165388040 or 07037829660. Will b waiting to hear from u soon.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 4:31pm On May 20, 2013
Inestimable why don't you pm estagirl and take it up from there. She may have forgotten about this thread though I wish she dropped her own phone no.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by Meddler(f): 11:50am On May 23, 2013
I have a friend who is in need of a birthday cake for her 1 year old daughter. She's working with a tight budget and needs it tomorrow (Friday) is it possible?
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 12:49pm On May 23, 2013
@meddler, yes.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 4:05pm On May 26, 2013
A Naidalander's Vanilla/chocolate cake.

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by bece: 10:31am On May 28, 2013
Abuja cake decorators Cake toppers,cartoon xter cake toppers,flowers,bride n groom toppers(traditional and english wear),fondant,gumpaste ,printing of edible images now availabe. 08159533342 ,28574d4e
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 11:44am On May 28, 2013
bece: Abuja cake decorators Cake toppers,cartoon xter cake toppers,flowers,bride n groom toppers(traditional and english wear),fondant,gumpaste ,printing of edible images now availabe. 08159533342 ,28574d4e

Where is your shop located?
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 11:42am On May 29, 2013
Hey peeps, hope you are all having a great Democracy day.
Call 07034794947 for your cakes of any favour, shape and design.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 1:07pm On May 31, 2013
Goodday fellow Nairalanders.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by Miacara: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2013
For cake decorators pls visit www.miacara.biz and tell me what you think.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by aggiel: 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
Nice trend, love cake baking and decorating, and reside in Lagos. For those residing in lagos and wanna learn basic cake baking, decorating techniques-royal icing, buttercream, foundant basics, how to make flower paste, mexican paste, modelling shapes and figures, flowers, drapes, swags, lace embossment, chandelier cake decoration. You can holla me on 08060493616 or 21E12DC3, thanks and kudos to u degurl.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
Kudos to you too @aggiel. Goodluck in your business.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by symbianDON(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
wow!!! Your cakes are really beautiful! Keep up the good work. May the Lord increase you.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
symbianDON: wow!!! Your cakes are really beautiful! Keep up the good work. May the Lord increase you.
Thanks bro and may the good Lord bless you too.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by chiejik(f): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
please i stay in Abuja how much will it cost me for two sets of cake(one with doll and one with plain)
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
Please call. or send me a mail.

Are you referring to the Barbie doll cake and un-iced brown cake above?
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
@chiejik, j just pm 'ed you.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by chiejik(f): 4:54am On Jun 07, 2013
:PI dnt get the pm,only saw notification,and I dnt even no how it works I mean the PM
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2013
chiejik: :PI dnt get the pm,only saw notification,and I dnt even no how it works I mean the PM

I got yours and have accepted. But won't it be easier if we talk on phone? 07034794947 is my no.

*Meanwhile when do you need the cake?
*what kind of shape and size and flavour(s)?
*where would you want your cake delivered?
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, thanks to all who have patronized me and those who are willing to. I promise to give you value for your money.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
@chiejik, am still expecting to hear from you. We havent concluded yet. Pls let me know your final decision.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2013
Handbag

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
Thanks to everyone who gave me tips in My Barbie doll and Handbag cakes thread. Education never ceases!
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2013
petals

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2013
Goodmorning everyone, this is a football field cake i made for a nairalander .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chew That Watermelon Seed. / See The Onion I Bought #200 / Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.