Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) (29286 Views)

Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats / ~Wedding Cakes In Its Finest~ / Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2013
Goodmorning, hope you guys are having a great week.

New pics coming up......
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2013
Chocolate and marble cakes, mini meatpie and meatrolls.

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by itsmelex(f): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
Weldone Ify, U'r doing great. Pls I'l like to know the quantities of chin chin U do, I mean what are Ur mesurements and price? need some, but not d very hard, crunchy ones as its for kids.

anticipating Ur reply. Thanks.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 4:38am On Sep 12, 2013
itsmelex: Weldone Ify, U'r doing great. Pls I'l like to know the quantities of chin chin U do, I mean what are Ur mesurements and price? need some, but not d very hard, crunchy ones as its for kids.

anticipating Ur reply. Thanks.

Replied you via whatsapp. Thanks.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by Rubyventures: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Why did you hide my post? Isn,t this a cake post?

1 Like

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by Meddler(f): 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
^^ it is a cake post but not yours. u can create ure own thread.

1 Like

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by Rubyventures: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Meddler: ^^ it is a cake post but not yours. u can create ure own thread.

Like you said it is a cake post not mine but im allowed to post anything about cakes. More over i just wanted to post pictures of what a clean cake should look like. No offence intended. Not to worry i will be crating my own thread with my own pictures. Stuff your thread. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by bece: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2013
@rubyventure don't bother creating a thread cos madam moderator will move it †✽ advert sectn for Ʊ. This is d only thread allowed †✽ post cake pix without it beng moved †✽ advert. No offensh but missy b is a partial moderator

1 Like

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by dimplecakes(f): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2013
bece: @rubyventure don't bother creating a thread cos madam moderator will move it †✽ advert sectn for Ʊ. This is d only thread allowed †✽ post cake pix without it beng moved †✽ advert. No offensh but missy b is a partial moderator

Yeah, i thought as much too....my cake thread to was moved under advert, and i was confused at first cos i did not create dis thread under advert. But why did she allow only dis thread. She should have also remove this one too. No offence ma. But its unfair.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2013
Rubyventures:

Like you said it is a cake post not mine but im allowed to post anything about cakes. More over i just wanted to post pictures of what a clean cake should look like. No offence intended. Not to worry i will be crating my own thread with my own pictures. Stuff your thread. grin

Its not a fighting matter. Pls kindly create your own cake thread and display all your clean cakes and leave me and my "not-clean-cakes" for me.
U will even even get more attention and customers if you have your own thread with your cakes solely on. display
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by MissyB3(f): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
dimplecakes:

Yeah, i thought as much too....my cake thread to was moved under advert, and i was confused at first cos i did not create dis thread under advert. But why did she allow only dis thread. She should have also remove this one too. No offence ma. But its unfair.

bece: @rubyventure don't bother creating a thread cos madam moderator will move it †✽ advert sectn for Ʊ. This is d only thread allowed †✽ post cake pix without it beng moved †✽ advert. No offensh but missy b is a partial moderator
So the two of you want to compare your threads (See examples below) with this one?

https://www.nairaland.com/1364972/dimple-creamy-cakes

https://www.nairaland.com/1422230/samosaspringroll-puffchickenpizza-n-cocktail

Difference between your threads:
- Not only do the both of you keep multiplying your threads instead of updating them, you launch threads that are clearly and mainly adverts. I help you move them where they belong, which is one of my duties.
- This particular thread is not mainly an advert. Not only did the poster not advertise her products directly in the OP, she continues to update the thread with her work as though her only purpose is to feed our eyes and not to sell her product. This is a right step and I think it's to be emulated.

I told a member with a similar complaint sometime ago, if only y'all will be a little creative with your adverts, not only will you be able to win over potential clients but you'll make it difficult, if not impossible, for me to move your threads to the advert section.

Note: 1) I have no relatives or 5&6-close friends on NL that I should favor one member over another. I deal with issues, not people.
2) You all are advised to not derail this thread any further otherwise I will just have to carry out my duty again.
Regards smiley

2 Likes

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by bece: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
Missy b pls wot is the difference between this thread and mine https://www.nairaland.com/1049900/looking-where-get-best-abuja
Was the thread not been updated regularly before u dump it in advert sectn
People make enqiries on this thread likewise mine. So what are we saying undecided
She had her cake pix on her thread I have mine too so pls point out the diff in d two threads
@sorri degurl for bringing this up on ur thread but I just had †✽ point it out

1 Like

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
Thanks missy.

@op, two cakes coming up.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by MissyB3(f): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
bece: Missy b pls wot is the difference between this thread and mine https://www.nairaland.com/1049900/looking-where-get-best-abuja
Was the thread not been updated regularly before u dump it in advert sectn
People make enqiries on this thread likewise mine. So what are we saying undecided
She had her cake pix on her thread I have mine too so pls point out the diff in d two threads
@sorri degurl for bringing this up on ur thread but I just had †✽ point it out

https://www.nairaland.com/840363/reach-moderator-here-complaints-feedbacks/3#18167899
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by mamagee3(f): 1:31am On Sep 17, 2013
I love the cake!!!

It looks nice!!!
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hexagon

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by Rubyventures: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
mama-gee:
I love the cake!!!

It looks nice!!!

@ mama-gee its a pity the picture has been taken off by the biased moderator. i've started my own thread called lovely cake pictures and anyone is free to put their pictures ask questions what ever we are all learning. Look forward to seeing you. If the mod doesn't move it like she did to others . grin

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
Been trying to upload pics for ages. What's going on?
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2013
The pics

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2013
I am learning how to write out messages with royal icing. I want to start using it together with the fondant cut outs.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2013
Hello everyone, don't forget to contact Ify for all your cake needs.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
Moist and yummy coconut cake.

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by zionjewel: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2013
thanks a plenty degurl....u saved my day....wil post d pics on my thread.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Another yummylicious rich moist delicious coconut cake with hand grated and stir fried coconut.

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by oyinbogirl(f): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
degurl: Cake making is so much fun to me.

you got talent , girl i will say
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2013
oyinbogirl:

you got talent , girl i will say

Thanks Oyinbogirl. I am still learning sha and hope to be better in cake decoration.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by oyinbogirl(f): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
^^^^ welcome dear... i have some pics i did as well of cakes , trying to locate now so i can upload. Wish you all d best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chew That Watermelon Seed. / See The Onion I Bought #200 / Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.