Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,049 members, 7,953,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (59555 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by otumfour(m): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2013
Ovo Close:

TUFIA!!! Iro nla! Who talk this kind lie? Oya, Lie down there and take 12 strokes.

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by mikeapollo: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2013
lekkie073: here is my judgement grin
nigeria is by far superior to ghana in all ramifications...
the richest man in ghana is a nigerian(dudu heritage)
who sponsors ghana league? a nigerian company
how many ghanian corporations have gone trans-national? none
nigerians in ghana are CEOs while ghanians in naija are puffpuff hawkers
naijas have to buy buy generator in order for their little brothers (ghana) to enjoy electricity
every household in naija is equiped with a gen( i pass my neighbour or not). i doubt if all ghanians can maintain such standards grin grin grin
but ghanians are better than naijas in one singular way.....they are actually blacker
black is beautiful

This kind of talk is exactly the reason why most African countries do not feel comfortable with Nigerians and our behaviours.!
The richest man in Ghana is a Nigerian? Do you think or find out before you talk? Sam Jonah is not a Nigerian!
And even if the richest man is a Nigerian, does that make Nigeria superior? Do you have a brain at all? So if the richest man in the world is from Bahrain or Brunei, does that mean Bahrain or Brunei is superior to USA or Canada? Foolish talk.

Go and learn the history of Nigeria and Ghana and see which country has played what role in the affairs of the other.

The first West African company to be listed on global stock exchanges(e.g LSE/NYSE) was from Ghana. Have you ever heard about the Ashanti Gold-Fields Company? That company was quoted on the London Stock Exchange in the early 1990's when Sam Jonah was the CEO.....at a time when there was no Nigerian company on the LSE! I wonder why we deceive ourselves with some foolish talk in arrogance! Ashanti Gold-fields have now merged with the S/Africa's Anglo to form the Ashanti-Anglo Gold which is one of the biggest Gold companies in the world.

Glo is not the only company sponsoring the Ghana Football League. MTN also sponsors part of the league. But you would never hear South Africans using that to brag like Nigerians. If MTN decides to sponsor the Nigerian league, does it mean that S/Afric is superior to Nigeria!

Are you glorifying Nigeria because Nigerians have to depend on generator sets to get electricity? My God!Truly, some Nigerians like you are daft! Absolutely stupid! Instead of being ashamed of yourself and your country for lack of a basic thing like electricity, you are insulting another country that has better electricity than your country. So you want to tell me that Nigeria and Nigerians are better off than Americans and Europeans because Nigerians depend on generators to get electricity? No wonder our leaders take us for fools because of peopl like you. slowpoke!

If you care to know, Nigeria learnt a lot of positive things from Ghana, but that is a topic for another day

8 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by jidewin(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

your parents should have left you on a nappy as a cümstain.....
hell, you are so stüpid you would probably call a window cleaner to fix your computer - the only reputation you hold internationally is the HIV scourge tearing your country apart. every living organism in south africa has the virus - mice, roaches, mosquitoes, dogs, cats, people and you! your crime rate would make lagos armed robbers green with envy - what's in south africa? i would rather book a flight going to hell than stay in south africa. horrible country, horrible people! i am sure if mandela's genealogy was traced, his ancestors are probably nigerians......

you are a tool!
without a shadow of doubt - i am sure you were conceived through anäl sex cos that's the only explanation to justify how much of an asshöle that you are. you are focusing on the crimes nigerians are committing abroad when you should be concentrating on why they left nigeria in the first place?

you have the brainpower of a pubic louse.....
heheheheheheheheheheh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin m y goodness...i missed grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by jidewin(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

there are south africans whöres in nigeria
my company driver used many of them in 2010 in abuja. you can argue they are few but to deny their existence in nigeria is bordering on insanity! the cash flow in abuja surpasses any amount of money that has ever circulated in south africa pre-apartheid or post apartheid!
Are you by any means refering to these sweeriezzzzzzzz wink
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/16145/18/deportation-of-67-south-african-prostitutes-from-n.html
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by jidewin(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

there are south africans whöres in nigeria
my company driver used many of them in 2010 in abuja. you can argue they are few but to deny their existence in nigeria is bordering on insanity! the cash flow in abuja surpasses any amount of money that has ever circulated in south africa pre-apartheid or post apartheid!
Are you by any means refering to these sweeriezzzzzzzz? wink
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/16145/18/deportation-of-67-south-african-prostitutes-from-n.html

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TonySpike: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2013
[size=13pt]These BROTHERS' wars must end!!! Nairaland should be uniting Africans, not dividing them.[/size]

Afterall, most African countries are suffering from the same problems.

(1) Corruption
(2) Greed
(3) Inept leadership
(4) Puppet leaders controlled by the West and China

Wake up, my African brothers. My white flag to OTUMFOUR, KAJINA, SWEET CHEEK AND MONDI CHEECK...Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2013
well said
Tony Spike: [size=13pt]These BROTHERS' wars must end!!! Nairaland should be uniting Africans, not dividing them.[/size]

Afterall, most African countries are suffering from the same problems.

(1) Corruption
(2) Greed
(3) Inept leadership
(4) Puppet leaders controlled by the West and China

Wake up, my African brothers. My white flag to OTUMFOUR, KAJINA, SWEET CHEEH AND MONDI CHEECK...Cheers!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by jidewin(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2013
Nashville:

I can now see you are a retard. You hate Nigerians yet you want to marry one. You claim "Yorubas hate crime like SA people do". Hmmn where are Yoruba's from? South Africa? You cant even type properly, you want to" marry a Nigerian country"?

Do you customers give you drugs after they ra*pe you?

Someone should stop this junkie and wh*ore from posting please. She is derailing this thread!
I sense temprature rising...easy babe....not yet...reserve am wink
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by jidewin(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2013
olumidazz: A bad behaviour is a bad behaviour either from professionals or non professionals. Seriously u guys need to come here and see how this chukwu guys mess this place up its so sad, u hear them speaking the language and making a whole lot of noise with red eyes in bars, malls, side walks hospitals, parks and every where u go. On our trip back home in december, the hostesses practically had to shout down the chukwu boys to switch of their phones and prepare for take off even made some very funny remarks like they where transporting some aliens back to their homeland. Seriously its shameful. Anytime any SA plane land from naija everybody at the airport will be on their toes.
And don't forget to also add how the "oluwoles" added to scams.Lets balance the blame. (Hillbrow, Yeoville, Berea- visualize Alaba international combined with onithsa market- Ogbo Boyz reign supreme. Sunnyside in Pretoria- Visualize Oluwole/Isale Eko combined,Odua and delta boyz are the dons of scams now you understand.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
Damn reading all the hatred between Nigeria/SA/Ghana I'm very tempted to through in my own line of words, but hey I'm too old for that *shit* so I'm gonna sit aside for now and this one slide, but I will stirrrr *shit* up if when I had enoughangry

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by jidewin(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
It is horrendous with some of my countrymen does in foreign countries all in the name of "die hard" attitude to make money within a very short time.I call them The Inglorious Bastards.It is wrong for aliens domiciled in host countries and turn themselves into crime kingpins.I mean people, just imagine if South Africans have to come to Nigeria and become kingpins in kidnapping, just kidnapping? Hell will be let loose.But i equally blame the South African government who allows these scums to thrive in the country.South Africa is a sovereign state nation,whose government have the sole responsibilities of not only providing for her citizen but also protect them.From threats that undermines their well being, internal and or external.It is no secret, saffers and law enforcement agents KNOWS where crime by foreigners,especially unscrupulous Nigerians thrives.its no hidden secret and they are empowered by their constitutional rights to "weed out" Prohibitable Immigrants. No judicial court under the sun would rise against such decisive steps.There is NO LAW that states The South African government as a sovereign state,does not have the RIGHTS to do so.That is blatant lie or outright ignorance. A case study of this incident in 2012,where over 7000 zimbos within 3 months were deported http://www.thezimbabwean.co.uk/news/zimbabwe/58643/over-7-000-zimbabweans-deported.this is a living proof.Or what about foreigners who were caught and deported en-masse during the world cup tournament in SA.
The Nigerian government would not raise an eyebrow as long these alien criminals are flushed out,even if some few innocents may become victims.Doubt it?, ask Botswana government http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/300-nigerians-deported-from-botswana/.
When just few boko haram trainees were caught in Lagos state,Lagosians were not crying to Malian government for rescue, Just the state government alone carried out a less than 3 hours sting operation, and many Prohibitable Immigrants were sent packing, in droves.
South African citizens MUST impress it upon their government as their right to work and live in a safe and condusive environment, the need to CLEAN their communities of unwanted elements,who adds no values whatsoever to them, and stop asking "foreign Allies" to come clean their backyard for them. That is called INVASION.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
jidewin: It is horrendous with some of my countrymen does in foreign countries all in the name of "die hard" attitude to make money within a very short time.I call them The Inglorious Bastards.It is wrong for aliens domiciled in host countries and turn themselves into crime kingpins.I mean people, just imagine if South Africans have to come to Nigeria and become kingpins in kidnapping, just kidnapping? Hell will be let loose.But i equally blame the South African government who allows these scums to thrive in the country.South Africa is a sovereign state nation,whose government have the sole responsibilities of not only providing for her citizen but also protect them.From threats that undermines their well being, internal and or external.It is no secret, saffers and law enforcement agents KNOWS where crime by foreigners,especially unscrupulous Nigerians thrives.its no hidden secret and they are empowered by their constitutional rights to "weed out" Prohibitable Immigrants. No judicial court under the sun would rise against such decisive steps.There is NO LAW that states The South African government as a sovereign state,does not have the RIGHTS to do so.That is blatant lie or outright ignorance. A case study of this incident in 2012,where over 7000 zimbos within 3 months were deported http://www.thezimbabwean.co.uk/news/zimbabwe/58643/over-7-000-zimbabweans-deported.this is a living proof.Or what about foreigners who were caught and deported en-masse during the world cup tournament in SA.
The Nigerian government would not raise an eyebrow as long these alien criminals are flushed out,even if some few innocents may become victims.Doubt it?, ask Botswana government http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/300-nigerians-deported-from-botswana/.
When just few boko haram trainees were caught in Lagos state,Lagosians were not crying to Malian government for rescue, Just the state government alone carried out a less than 3 hours sting operation, and many Prohibitable Immigrants were sent packing, in droves.
South African citizens MUST impress it upon their government as their right to work and live in a safe and condusive environment, the need to CLEAN their communities of unwanted elements,who adds no values whatsoever to them, and stop asking "foreign Allies" to come clean their backyard for them. That is called INVASION.

You do know that if SA takes the root of deportation there will be cries of xenophobia, look at what happened lastime when officials claimed that Nigerian Yellow fever vaccination cards were fake.

That said I personally think if SA changed its extremely liberal immigration laws there would be less unwanted people in SA, but as a African country we also have a obligation towards other african states interms of trade and skills transfer, so open borders has its pro's and cons at the same time. Its up to authorities and civil society to deal with such things.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by jidewin(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
DictatorZAR:

You do know that if SA takes the root of deportation there will be cries of xenophobia, look at what happened lastime when officials claimed that Nigerian Yellow fever vaccination cards were fake.

That said I personally think if SA changed its extremely liberal immigration laws there would be less unwanted people in SA, but as a African country we also have a obligation towards other african states interms of trade and skills transfer, so open borders has its pro's and cons at the same time. Its up to authorities and civil society to deal with such things.
On the contrary bruv, there is class distinction between Deportation and Xenophobia.It is a known fact the xenophobia incident in 2008 however based on grievances of citizens towards foreigners on basis of "they taking our jobs,they taking our women,they destroying on country,flood of illegal aliens who bring disease and crime to the country and who are seen to be a threat to the social and fiscal stability of South Africa lend to the attack of mostly "innocent" foreigners and not the criminal elements.

A very good example,the face off between Nigeria and South Africa deportation saga,became regrettably embarrassing and the term "xenophobia" was used because of the lapses of South African consular officials that issued visas,not furnishing the immigration officials at point of entry, same batch numbers of the yellow fever card presented to obtain visa.
The South African Immigration officials did not have the vaccine number of the "visitors" and rather than cover the embarrassment,communicate with Lagos consular office for details of the visa issued,the visitors were detained for hours, and later deported.Knowing fully well eyebrows would be raised,they were tagged "holders of FAKE yellow fever certificates".That was the reason why it became embarrassing.Please, research online with a open mind how and why the issue was resolved.http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/SA-apologises-for-turning-away-Nigerians-20120308

If South African governement wants to weed out specifically Nigerians of inimical natures in SA, you will agree with me they have the will and technical know-how-to-do-so without it resolving into "Xenophobia".Just send in 50 cargo trucks and additional 20 buses of FULLY ARMED AMEBERRETE, 23111 and k9 units to Hillbrow, Yeoville, Berea,Kempton Park,Rustenburg and Sunny side in Pretoria in a One Night Sting Operation. I am stating here categorically,my fellow countrymen including myself will applaud your government.I would be the first to post congratulatory message on your major news media online.
The hard working honest Nigerians in South Africa are not happy these sons of devils are having sway in your country.Even we are not spared.But trading blames and singing Xenophobia is not the way out. OPERATION CLEAN OUR CITY is the way.Arrest,Confisticate their properties,freeze their accounts and means of finances,array them on the media with their names and pictures,then bundle them on cargo planes straight to LAGOS,irregardless they are ANC card carrying members,YES!
I completely agree with you on your line "if SA changed its extremely liberal immigration laws there would be less unwanted people in SA". It is your countries right to permit or deny entry to nationals based on their generic crime status.But to kill, burn and hack to death simply because they are citizens of a country where a certain percentage of their nationals are from countries deemed prohibitable, will not help to fight insurgence of foreign criminals.
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by jidewin(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
DictatorZAR: Damn reading all the hatred between Nigeria/SA/Ghana I'm very tempted to through in my own line of words, but hey I'm too old for that *shit* so I'm gonna sit aside for now and this one slide, but I will stirrrr *shit* up if when I had enoughangry
cheesy most times LITTLE CHILDREN dominates open forums like this to trade and learn insults grin.If they could not be chastised,we just let them be and allow them burn out their mental energies.When done, they will go to sleep.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by jidewin(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
Capnd143: Hmmm . . . Wetin man go do na? Every were 4 naija na so so wahala!
sincerely speaking, i think we need a serious REVOLUTION, 10 times more serious than that of egypt,libya,tunisia and barhain! And a handful of prayer, with all the bad leaders out of the show, then we can say we have hope! Both PDP,ANC,ACP,ANPP etc etc are all from the same bunch! And truely speaking,this is not the Nigeria our founding fathers fought for!
you see am? CORRECT in CAPITAL. cool
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TonySpike: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
jidewin:

If South African governement wants to weed out specifically Nigerians of inimical natures in SA, you will agree with me they have the will and technical know-how-to-do-so without it resolving into "Xenophobia".Just send in 50 cargo trucks and additional 20 buses of FULLY ARMED AMEBERRETE, 23111 and k9 units to Hillbrow, Yeoville, Berea,Kempton Park,Rustenburg and Sunny side in Pretoria in a [b]One Night Sting Operation. I am stating here categorically,my fellow countrymen including myself will applaud your government.I would be the first to post congratulatory message on your major news media online.

Bros, you baaaaad gann o. 50 cargo trucks....lmao. MMIA will be filled when they arrive Nigeria o.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Kajina: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
lekkie073: here is my judgement grin
nigeria is by far superior to ghana in all ramifications...
the richest man in ghana is a nigerian(dudu heritage)
who sponsors ghana league? a nigerian company
how many ghanian corporations have gone trans-national? none
nigerians in ghana are CEOs while ghanians in naija are puffpuff hawkers
naijas have to buy buy generator in order for their little brothers (ghana) to enjoy electricity
every household in naija is equiped with a gen( i pass my neighbour or not). i doubt if all ghanians can maintain such standards grin grin grin
but ghanians are better than naijas in one singular way.....they are actually blacker
black is beautiful

@ bolded,

We are in the 21st century and Nigerians are still suffering from mental slavery SMH! Well, we Ghanaians are BLACK AND BEAUTIFUL!

Go to the link below and tell me if black is not beautiful. Ghana's black and beautiful Martha Ankomah vs your Genevieve Nnaji. According to comments from your own people she beats Genevieve hands down. She is an epitome of BLACK BEAUTY!

https://www.nairaland.com/1243712/genevieve-nnaji-vs-martha-ankomah

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by jidewin(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
Tony Spike:

Bros, you baaaaad gann o. 50 cargo trucks....lmao. MMIA will be filled when they arrive Nigeria o.
My bro it is that bad. Ol boy you need to see how dem capones dey recruit from naija. Many boyz wey no sabi how far but dem promise big big tory enter southy finish,na so dem recruit agent go seize dia kpali.After 2 days of "welcome to abroad" dem show am the rope how e go take become marketer.begin stand for road side dey hustle to meet target. No be small thing o.But d cold reality come be say, even dia oga police get hand for the biz.Na sector by sector.Each sector get how much e dey remitt weekly for protection.
And na so if ur guy dey paint here like say yankee no fine reach.Dem go encourage you come with enuf pehpeh (dollars).From airport, na im go come collect you....e fit collect like R1000 or R1500 talk say, na charter e charter moto come collect you.The room, wey you go sleep, u no go know say na you go pay the rent for am.Na when month wan nearly end e go remind you how far.When your money finish,na to push you trowey commot.I tell you...wetin man eye never see from fellow countrymen for abroad.No be small thing
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
Kajina:

@ bolded,

We are in the 21st century and Nigerians are still suffering from mental slavery SMH! Well, we Ghanaians are BLACK AND BEAUTIFUL!

Go to the link below and tell me if black is not beautiful. Ghana's black and beautiful Martha Ankomah vs your Genevieve Nnaji. According to comments from your own people she beats Genevieve hands down. She is an epitome of BLACK BEAUTY!

How do i know you're beautiful if you blend easily with darkness
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
jidewin:
My bro it is that bad. Ol boy you need to see how dem capones dey recruit from naija. Many boyz wey no sabi how far but dem promise big big tory enter southy finish,na so dem recruit agent go seize dia kpali.After 2 days of "welcome to abroad" dem show am the rope how e go take become marketer.begin stand for road side dey hustle to meet target. No be small thing o.But d cold reality come be say, even dia oga police get hand for the biz.Na sector by sector.Each sector get how much e dey remitt weekly for protection.
And na so if ur guy dey paint here like say yankee no fine reach.Dem go encourage you come with enuf pehpeh (dollars).From airport, na im go come collect you....e fit collect like R1000 or R1500 talk say, na charter e charter moto come collect you.The room, wey you go sleep, u no go know say na you go pay the rent for am.Na when month wan nearly end e go remind you how far.When your money finish,na to push you trowey commot.I tell you...wetin man eye never see from fellow countrymen for abroad.No be small thing
Are you saying SA cops are involved
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Kajina: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
If you are going to say something to make a point rather not lie because that is just tacky. The richest man is a Ghanaian Dr Sam Jonah and even amongst the top ten there is no Nigerian there, full Ghanaian. Who sponsors the Ghana league, yes Glo is amongst the companies as well as other sponsors like Ut bank and it's not like the money came directly from Nigeria, the consumers Ghanaians money are what they are using. Its like me saying South Africa controls Nigeria's telecommunications because alot of ppl are using mtn. There are Ghanaian corporations that have gone trans-national( you can Google) but i must admit esp in West africa Nigeria has much more but the question should be would a Ghanaian be allowed to open such a company in Nigeria? Would a Nigerian Company such as Glo be allowed to be open in South Africa for example? Hell no. Instead of appreciating such hospitality etc from your neighbours you are rather condemning us. So all Nigerians in Ghana are CEO'S Lmao whatever makes you sleep at night? And its seems quite obvious you have never been to Ghana before and your hearsay knowledge is what is making you speak from your ass. So there only thi ng you can talk abt is Ghanaians being blker. Lol its like you think you are white? So wande coal is a white man i guess. And lets say there are more dark skinned ppl in Ghana then Nigerian. So what? How does that affect you? How does that affect us? I guess even Somalians must be supoerior than you because they are lighter in complexion. P.S. black is beautiful(whether light skinned or dark skinned) and the moment you and other ignorant africans realise that its not a sin to be blk then maybe just maybe there will be a lil hope for the blk race smdh

@ bolded,
That is the Nigerian anthem for you! "Black is ugly" is what you hear from Nigerians. Although I am used to them calling us black and ugly, I was shocked when I read comments on a thread here where Nigerians and Kenyans were bashing each other. Most of the comments from Nigerians referred to Kenyans as "black and ugly" SMH! The fact that these people make up almost 200 million of the black race, we should just hope one day they will emancipate themselves from mental slavery and appreciate the black skinsad

4 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by jidewin(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
sheyie2007:
Are you saying SA cops are involved
in capital letter YES!including some top guns.Its not hidden.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by lekkie073(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
Kajina:

@ bolded,

Go to the link below and tell me if black is not beautiful. Ghana's black and beautiful[b] Martha Ankomah[/b] vs your Genevieve Nnaji. According to comments from your own people she beats Genevieve hands down. She is an epitome of BLACK BEAUTY!

has she won the world beauty contest before? embarassed
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TonySpike: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
jidewin:

Actually, this is what makes it very difficult for them to be deported. These Nigerian drug guys have penetrated the SA police and Home Affairs department. They (Nigerian Drug Mafia) control things over there...but I heard that the police in Cape Town are very tough on them. With their well-built bodies and bling-bling dangling over their necks, they are easily recognizable anywhere in SA.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
jidewin:

Names please because there was only one high flyer case where a former wife of a minister and a Nigerian national where involved and both of them got 20years for trafficking drugs from Brazil including using girls as drug carriers.

I really hate it people make such generalizationstongue
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
Kajina:

@ bolded,

Go to the link below and tell me if black is not beautoiful. Ghana's black and beautiful Martha Ankomah vs your Genevieve Nnaji. According to comments from your own people she beats Genevieve hands down. She is an epitome of BLACK BEAUTY!

Imagine Africans insulting others about being black, while they go up and down looking for bleach and boody enhancement chemicals. Talk about confused bunch!

4 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
sheyie2007:
How do i know you're beautiful if you blend easily with darkness

Mumu, go swim in your bleaching galon that will make look lighter.

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by lekkie073(m): 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Imagine Africans insulting others about being black, while they go up and down looking for bleach and boody enhancement chemicals. Talk about confused bunch!
black is beautiful, but......ghanian black can so scare me! as in........grin
and beautiful things should not scare me....
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by otumfour(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
^^^^ grin grin grin like ur people abi? Ur dumbness has no boundaries.....how do Nigerians produce these boko diseases grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by jidewin(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Names please because there was only one high flyer case where a former wife of a minister and a Nigerian national where involved and both of them got 20years for trafficking drugs from Brazil including using girls as drug carriers.

I really hate it people make such generalizationstongue
Now hold on before the "hate" starts eating at you...I wouldn't jeopardize my safety and those with me by mentioning names on an open forum. I have equally stayed in JHB especially rustenburg, although at a guest lodge and we see this things so I don't type for fun.There's a brother of mine,residing in GAUTENG (won't tell you where)...read this comments on this story and realise we don't "Generalise".That's the best you would get from me.www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2013/01/29/police-not-fighting-against-nyaope?filter=all_comments
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OsunOriginal: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
israel007: And when u hear of this south africa you will think its one modest country. I don't blame u people. Na nigerians wey dey go there I blame.

Our crime rate near south africa own? Police will kill people publicly and and go free. Men women and children are molested day in day out, celebrities killing loved ones.

Mtcheeeew

If South Africa is not a modest country, what are Igbos doing there? How many south africans do you see in Nigeria leaving the way Igbos are leaving in SA?

You guys should stop disgracing this country outside.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Mumu, go swim in your bleaching galon that will make look lighter.
Good, burn

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos / Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.