Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead (43545 Views)

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan / I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by ekolina(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
RIP Madam
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
Michaeljones36:

It is god punishing them. angry

You need to cut your celebration short and prepare for the next one
She is already dead and will not die again
It will be someone else's turn tomorrow
And the body could be at your family compound
Eediot

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by tomzman: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
Just seeing the news in the papers now. Death has no respect for money or beauty. RIP in the bosom of the Lord.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by cardoctor(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
Some things are hard to accept but this is true. Madam, on behalf of Autobrite Automotive Solutions, may your gentle soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Abbey2sam(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
PStylish: My dad just told me.

She used to be his junior at Access Bank.

I'm grieved.

RIP cry

So your dad work @ access bank? Owk
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Mospring(m): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
Okija_juju: O SHIIT!

full stop! R.I.P Mrs. funmi..
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Classicalman(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
RIP madam. Hope dem no use juju kill you sha.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by juman(m): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
Odunnu: Finally! Sad
One day it will be my turn and yours and yours, yes you.
May her soul rest in peace, amen

Sad news. Condolence to the family and her state.

"Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection." Quran 3:185

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by abbeyty(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
who is this yeye mod that hid my post but cldnt hide the mumu that is trying to turn the thread to another civil war,shame on you.i wish some1 cld delete his/her profile from this fking site it is getting irritating each day
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by ask4double(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
nekaa: "death will come for us all"
some will eventually become imortal.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by softangel(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
May she rest in the bosom of the Lord.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by ibleduc: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
RIP
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
Akpan107: Have you been guaranteed Heaven?
De dia na
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by hockeyboy: 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
Send free sms to any network just remove the space and
copy to your browser
http:// ./4had
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by honeypie143: 4:50am On Apr 08, 2013
Send free sms to any network just remove the space and
copy to your browser
http:// ./4had
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by lastpage: 6:00am On Apr 08, 2013
Okay Folks, ENOUGH of the RIP's, ABUSES and VENOMS.
Enough of that, lets get serious!

ISSUES:

1) HOW DO PEOPLE GET INFECTED WITH CANCER?
2) WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS FORMS OF CANCER?
3) WHAT ARE THE "EARLY SIGNS & SYMPTOMS" OF CANCER (which if known and treated early, recovery is guaranteed!)
4) WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS OPTIONS FOR TREATING CANCER
5) WHERE ARE THE CANCER HOSPITALS LOCATED IN NIGERIA .......HOW EQUIPPED ARE THEY?
6) HOW CAN WE AS FELLOW NIGERIANS, AND THE GOVERNMENT IN PARTICULAR, ASSIST VARIOUS CANCER PATIENTS

Observations: the rate of cancer infections and death, has increased geometrically among Nigerians, in the last ten years.

I was just wondering, since it is generally "an abnormality and mutation of the body cells" (in lay man's term), could the level of POLLUTION IN OUR ENVIRONMENT be the major cause of the rapid increase?

I know it has a gestation period and if we walk back, it seems to me that the prevalence of the disease COINCIDES with our over-dependence on ELECTRICITY GENERATORS, ON A VERY LARGE SCALE!

Almost every house has a generator, infact, let us say almost every family of four, has one!
I know people that have three Gen Sets (working 8-hour shifts each!)

These Generators spew out a mixture of VERY DANGEROUS FUMES....which we then INHALE as we breathe!
You may not know but the fumes are poisoning us, killing us all, little by little!

The 'i-better-pass' set of Generators are the worst!
In some face-me-i-face-you houses, they have like twenty of these "death machines" working overtime (and when they mix engine oil with the petrol, the fumes become even more toxic)

Now, we cant blame the people for providing electricity for themselves, when GOVERNMENT fails in its duty.

Despite the promise that "If electricity tariffs are jerked-up astronomically, we will then have stable power supply", Tariffs have been raised to the heavens but the power supply is still epileptic (at times you think 'NEPA' staff are kids who like to play with the ON/OFF Switch).

Another culprit is our wrecked vehicles
(especially the Dangotte-type trailers and Fuel tankers). We have so many vehicles spewing toxic smoke into our atmosphere and you wonder how we expect ourselves not to have a RAPID AND VERY HIGH INCIDENCE OF CANCER, if we continue to smoke this Toxic fumes, into our Lungs! (Nothing do Cigarette smokers, walahi! grin ) What are the Vehicle inspectors doing (apart from harassing motorists for money, on flimsy issues?)

I must also not fail to mention that some of us, with the advent of modern life, fail to "observe the basic rules of modern Technology", when we use them.

Examples:

1.) MICROWAVE: The use of PLASTIC CONTAINERS in our Microwaves is a SURE-BET to developing cancer.
I know we all know that but do we observe that rule of using ONLY PORCELAIN PLATES in our Microwaves? (Just for info sake, the high Temp achieved in a Microwave breaks-down, converts and release as 'Toxins', Molecules of the plastic, into our food!)

2.) Mobile Phones: Its true, they produce little amounts of Electro Magnetic Waves/Signals which if the phone is used sparingly or not clutched to your head even when it starts heating-up, may not be that dangerous but l know we are all guilty of clutching that "instrument of the devil" grin to our head for hours on end ...till the battery runs down! well, think twice, Brain Cancer seems to be on the increase amongst people with such habit. Use a WIRED Headphone Please.

What do you think? What are your own observations and contribution?

Let us share and help ourselves .....instead of just lamenting or resulting to all these unproductive abuses that seems to have become the norm around here.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by kolamilan(m): 6:58am On Apr 08, 2013
RIP
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Abbeyme: 7:59am On Apr 08, 2013
lastpage: Okay Folks, ENOUGH of the RIP's, ABUSES and VENOMS.
Enough of that, lets get serious!

ISSUES:

1) HOW DO PEOPLE GET INFECTED WITH CANCER?
2) WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS FORMS OF CANCER?
3) WHAT ARE THE "EARLY SIGNS & SYMPTOMS" OF CANCER (which if known and treated early, recovery is guaranteed!)
4) WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS OPTIONS FOR TREATING CANCER
5) WHERE ARE THE CANCER HOSPITALS LOCATED IN NIGERIA .......HOW EQUIPPED ARE THEY?
6) HOW CAN WE AS FELLOW NIGERIANS, AND THE GOVERNMENT IN PARTICULAR, ASSIST VARIOUS CANCER PATIENTS

Observations: the rate of cancer infections and death, has increased geometrically among Nigerians, in the last ten years.

I was just wondering, since it is generally "an abnormality and mutation of the body cells" (in lay man's term), could the level of POLLUTION IN OUR ENVIRONMENT be the major cause of the rapid increase?

I know it has a gestation period and if we walk back, it seems to me that the prevalence of the disease COINCIDES with our over-dependence on ELECTRICITY GENERATORS, ON A VERY LARGE SCALE!

Almost every house has a generator, infact, let us say almost every family of four, has one!
I know people that have three Gen Sets (working 8-hour shifts each!)

These Generators spew out a mixture of VERY DANGEROUS FUMES....which we then INHALE as we breathe!
You may not know but the fumes are poisoning us, killing us all, little by little!

The 'i-better-pass' set of Generators are the worst!
In some face-me-i-face-you houses, they have like twenty of these "death machines" working overtime (and when they mix engine oil with the petrol, the fumes become even more toxic)

Now, we cant blame the people for providing electricity for themselves, when GOVERNMENT fails in its duty.

Despite the promise that "If electricity tariffs are jerked-up astronomically, we will then have stable power supply", Tariffs have been raised to the heavens but the power supply is still epileptic (at times you think 'NEPA' staff are kids who like to play with the ON/OFF Switch).

Another culprit is our wrecked vehicles
(especially the Dangotte-type trailers and Fuel tankers). We have so many vehicles spewing toxic smoke into our atmosphere and you wonder how we expect ourselves not to have a RAPID AND VERY HIGH INCIDENCE OF CANCER, if we continue to smoke this Toxic fumes, into our Lungs! (Nothing do Cigarette smokers, walahi! grin ) What are the Vehicle inspectors doing (apart from harassing motorists for money, on flimsy issues?)

I must also not fail to mention that some of us, with the advent of modern life, fail to "observe the basic rules of modern Technology", when we use them.

Examples:

1.) MICROWAVE: The use of PLASTIC CONTAINERS in our Microwaves is a SURE-BET to developing cancer.
I know we all know that but do we observe that rule of using ONLY PORCELAIN PLATES in our Microwaves? (Just for info sake, the high Temp achieved in a Microwave breaks-down, converts and release as 'Toxins', Molecules of the plastic, into our food!)

2.) Mobile Phones: Its true, they produce little amounts of Electro Magnetic Waves/Signals which if the phone is used sparingly or not clutched to your head even when it starts heating-up, may not be that dangerous but l know we are all guilty of clutching that "instrument of the devil" grin to our head for hours on end ...till the battery runs down! well, think twice, Brain Cancer seems to be on the increase amongst people with such habit. Use a WIRED Headphone Please.

What do you think? What are your own observations and contribution?

Let us share and help ourselves .....instead of just lamenting or resulting to all these unproductive abuses that seems to have become the norm around here.

Lastpage!

Do you really mean heating food in a plastic container causes cancer - is it a confirmed cause?
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by atuboweke(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2013
vanstanzy: RIP! My sweet heroin. embarassed embarassed embarassed

But the way the Yoruba folks on this forum disregard the dead is alarming. shocked shocked Imagine whats going on in the Chinua Achebe thread, despite the man is dead. Na wa o!

How dare you compare this woman with THE GREAT ACHEBE!!
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by abbeyty(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2013
atuboweke:

How dare you compare this woman with THE GREAT ACHEBE!!

why not does he have two heads ?
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Egunboy(m): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2013
RIP.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by lastpage: 7:41am On Apr 10, 2013
Abbeyme:

Do you really mean heating food in a plastic container causes cancer - is it a confirmed cause?
MICROWAVING (in a Microwave only) food in a Plastic container does my Brother.
Scientifically researched and proven.

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Mourns The 3 UNIPORT Students, Directs More Intense Police Action / LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. / Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.