Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead (43543 Views)

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan / I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by infofirst(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
Breaking news: Ekiti dep gov is dead!

The deputy governor of Ekiti State, Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka, is dead.

Mrs. Olayinka had been ill for some time as she suffered from cancer.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by TableLeg(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
johnwizey: eeeya *sobbing*
undecided
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by tpia5: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
vanstanzy: RIP! My sweet heroin.

But the way the Yoruba folks on this forum disregard the dead is alarming. Imagine whats going on in the Chinua Achebe thread, despite the man is dead. Na wa o!

the one who quickly jumped on the thread to "settle scores" with the enemies flying around in her head, isnt yoruba though. undecided undecided

how's that for disregarding the dead. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by dougivilla(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
may her soul rip!
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by TableLeg(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=20pt]Front page, Front Page Pls

Front page, Front Page Pls

Front page, Front Page Pls[/size]

Was this necessary?
Fuc....king re...tard!

Topic

RIP Lady

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Vansnickers: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
tpia@:

do you people even know how to post without fighting your invisible enemies in the air, who are constantly fighting you?

drop your condolences and move on, i didnt see anyone claiming immortality anywhere, so where is your rant coming from.

one day it will be your turn, is that news?

LOL! Yep! Some People can be so Dramatic.

RIP to the Deputy Governor.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Fhemmmy: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
May her soul rest in peace . . . .
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by beylinko(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
so pathetic, unfortunately this is price each and every individual must pay. May God grant the family the strenght to bear this loss...RIP
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by yokiti: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
Odunnu: Finally! Sad
One day it will be my turn and yours and yours, yes you.
May her soul rest in peace, amen

Death is the only debt we all must pay as a mortal being. I say amen to your prayer and pray that God will comfort those she left behind. May peace reign over the land of honour and our nation Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by folahann(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
It's been expected. Too bad. She's been clinically dead for a while.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by dulphines: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
So there is now a vacancy? RIP ma'am!
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Chiscochuks: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
Rip
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by omodapson(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
RIP, we all live to die
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by OAM4J: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
Sad!

May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
death should have killed her but instead allowing her to suffer before she died

RIP to such a nice woman.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Vansnickers: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
vanstanzy: RIP! My sweet [b]heroin. embarassed embarassed embarassed

But the way the Yoruba folks on this forum disregard the dead is alarming. shocked shocked Imagine whats going on in the Chinua Achebe thread, despite the man is dead. Na wa o![/b]

Its Heroine not heroin.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by miqos02(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by MaziOmenuko: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
May God grant the family and the state the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Ebenezer5: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
oluwadare26: I just called the Governor now confirming the authenticity of the news...
R.I.P Aunty Funmi!
I can never forget how u treat us (boss family) very well...
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by meem(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
RIP.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by dnawah(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
Odunnu: Finally! Sad
One day it will be my turn and yours and yours, yes you.
May her soul rest in peace, amen
pls God keep on pushing that day 4words,AMEN
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Ebenezer5: 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
oluwadare26: I just called the Governor now confirming the authenticity of the news...
R.I.P Aunty Funmi!
who cares

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Booty4me: 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
Cancer is a killer disease. Nigerians should be careful cause of their ignorant life-styles
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by crisycent: 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
May God grant her rest.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Btruth: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
Lord, teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

R I P

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Sike(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
She died of Cancer. Via >>> @YNaija on twitter: New Post: Ekiti deputy governor, Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka dies of cancer at 52 http:///ZmJ2dv0h1f May her soul R.I.P. sad
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Alishachris: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
Osama92: old news ni,on to d next one!!

RIP SHA

Selfish unemotional fool. is that how you dismiss such a grievous news? I pity Ur parents....

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by nurus: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
Vanity upon vanity.She died with her networth of 1.2billion naira compared to 700million networth of the governor.R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
R.I.P Aunty Funmi!
so u wantu tell d whole world yu cald d governor?? Who is d governor sef? smh

RIP Mrs.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nicepoker(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
PStylish: My dad just told me.

She used to be his junior at Access Bank.

I'm grieved.

RIP cry
must ur old man occupation be advertized here?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
aunty funmi, I love you but God loves you most. rest in perfect peace,ma. entire ekiti people will miss you. sobbing..........

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by driand(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
tpia@:

do you people even know how to post without fighting your invisible enemies in the air, who are constantly fighting you?

drop your condolences and move on, i didnt see anyone claiming immortality anywhere, so where is your rant coming from.

one day it will be your turn, is that news?
is anybody fighting u? Dat was just an advice for u to amend ur ways, COW!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) / Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismissed His Appeal Against Buhari / Jonathan Faces Suspension Over PDP’s Defeat In Bayelsa - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.