Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa (1637 Views)

The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas BY AZUKA ONWUKA / Rejoinder: Shamsuddeen Usman Denies Making Comments Against Yorubas, Tinubu / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 2:22am On Apr 07, 2013
I Think Tinubu Is Working For Goodluck against the yorubas By Musiwa

from the way tinubu is acting.. tinubu works for Goodluck.

Tinubu is a traitor of the Yoruba people .. he is trying to prevent Yoruba people from been free.. Tinubu should hear me clear. You bola ahmed tinubu. you will never rule over the Yoruba people.. No traitor rule over Yoruba people.

Tinubu because he is going to loss his money.. outside of Yorubaland.. Tinubu now team up with Goodluck , so that Yoruba people would not be freedom..

Tinubu is been rewarded with oil allocation bribe by Goodluck. Tinubu wife is in the senate and Tinubu has seen the satellite pictures and have refuse to ask his wife to send a bill to make change, because his family oil company is been reward with oil allocation in billions by Goodluck for his loyality and continue deciet of Yoruba people. while the Yoruba people continue to suffer.

Tinubu does not care or love Yoruba people. His only interest is how he would use Yoruba people to make money, which as been what he has been doing.. And that why for 8 years Tinubu did not repair 1 single school but converted public funds into his own personal use. So as not to be prosecuted, he claim is a national leader of a party which does not even have his name on it. Which have made member of thier parties members leaves

to show how bad the Yorubas suffered under tinubu, when you read online. how they react to just a flower bed built by fashola at falomo.. I was so shock.. it look so important to them because they suffered for 8 years under tinubu. google and you will see their reaction. If tinubu cared for the Yoruba people. He would have ask his wife to send a bill to the senate, but because he does not give a shiit about yoruba people but more of his pocket. he as refuse to do so.

http://WesternNiger.com
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 2:38am On Apr 07, 2013
tinubu is working against yoruba people. tinubu would not rule over the yoruba people.
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 2:40am On Apr 07, 2013
I hope she was not murdered and they now try to claim it is cancer. because the nigeria govt is know for murder.

Olufunmilayo Aduni Olayinka

Lossing a gem like this, brings tear to my eyes.

I am lost for word.

I never knew she was sick.

I just cant believe you die,

It hurt to know you die.

I just cant stop crying.

Till we meet in heaven , just like we did on earth

Your Musiwa.

Su re.

What is that hope i have
the kingdom of God
Is that hope i have
the kingdom of God.

I shall wear a crown, i shall wear crown, in thy new jerusalam.

Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 2:41am On Apr 07, 2013
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 2:48am On Apr 07, 2013
nigeria govt discussed.. and tinubu is working to prevent our people freedom because he bola ahmed tinubu would loss money

and his business. Tinubu is working with Goodluck against the freedom of our people..because tinubu is going to loss his business. Tinubu is now working with Goodluck to prevent our people from been freedom from the nation of Nigeria.. this is what is happening.. Tinubu is a traitor of the Yoruba people.. we would be free.. 10 tinubu would not prevent our people freedom..
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 2:57am On Apr 07, 2013
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 3:21am On Apr 07, 2013
wo ti ye ipade, ta ti yo yi kuro.

Odale ti tinubu.. tinubu ko fe je ki e kuro ni naija.. tinubu wa lo ni wa bi ti owu ati goodluck ma se block yoruba , so that yoruba ko ni free.. odale ni tinubu..

wo ti se meeting la ti yo yi ku ro... e ni gba fu tinubu ni.. odale ni tinubu... epo robi wa ni odo wa. tinubu ba won di against yoruba..

ki tinubu ma do mi won.. mo ma le ju tinubu lo.. ki iya tinubu lo ki lo fu.. ti ko ba ja wa ni apon to fu owo se..

who want his family to die...
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by MrGlobe(m): 3:22am On Apr 07, 2013
Preach musiwa, sense made for once. That woman looks pretty, damn cancer. Probably the most beautiful Yoruba woman ve seen. I never knew her before. RIP maam'
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by tpia5: 3:41am On Apr 07, 2013
she's not the only nigerian leader who has fallen sick or met with some other tough issue though.

nigerians should pray for their leaders, because whatever measure is used on the leaders will also be extended to the general populace.
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by tpia5: 3:44am On Apr 07, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Preach musiwa, sense made for once. That woman looks pretty, damn cancer. Probably the most beautiful Yoruba woman ve seen.

i see you grew up being told yorubas are ugly.
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by Arcard(m): 4:35am On Apr 07, 2013
attention attention musiwa na yoruba anumianu, i tot say na only u dy ds thread c as u use ur comments draw pips u b general for frontpage strategist
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by Jakumo(m): 4:44am On Apr 07, 2013
Musiwa you have the floor. Post those muffugin satellite images, and let the chit fall where it may.

Musiwa, the forgotten prophet of Nairaland, whose all-seeing eye-in-the-sky records all sins perpetrated by man.

Cain't nobody touch your chit, Musiwa. Cain't nobody BAN Musiwa. Cain't no muffugh stop the Satellite King.
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by DoffMan2: 5:48am On Apr 07, 2013
He has a point here. I was told by a very very very reliable source that Tinubu delivered Lagos state to GEJ in the last elections. The deal was done 48hrs to election day and was strictly a business matter. I was told that he'll do it and more again. I asked, what about all this merger business etc.? He said its all posturing and positioning for more bargaining power. Gubernatorial & presidential elections are two separate issues.
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
Because tinubu and goodluck find out that we have approach the international community for help, tinubu is fighting tooth and nail to prevent our people freedom.. Look at the satellite pictures.. what do you think, would happen in the nation call nigeria.. tinubu is a selfish man who does not regard human life.. how can someone seen this pictures.. and his wife is in the senate to make change. Tinubu and his wife have not come up with solution and change..

tinubu refuse to ask his wife to put a bill in the senate for change.. what does that tell you about the man call tinubu, even after tinubu have seen the satellite pictures.. It tell you tinubu is anti yoruba and anti nigerian people..

tinubu have seen the satellite pictures.. but he now use this process to blackmail the govt to be collecting oil allocation with the lifes of millions of nigerian..

How greed can a person be.. I am not a person who is scared to speak the truth.. We have approach the international community.. And when change comes, anyone who disagree with change , we would clear off.. either the person is a governor of a state or senator.. he shall be gone. If any governor conitnue to support tinubu in this ungodly act.. .. We shall do everything in our power to have that governor remove.. even worst case , we replace that governor with a military administrator.. So that he can never return..

let tinubu hear this against, we would never sacrifice our people life for anybody.. Get that into your brain. You can go and find out.. What we have done so far.. And anyone who is against it. should be ready to pack his belonging out of our land. We would not risk the life's of millions of people for anyone children inheritances.. Get that into your head.

We have no regret for what we are doing and anyone, who ever stand in the way. to save 200 million people life``s . Shall be removed.. We would not risk the life's of millions of people for a person selfish interest.

This is how tinubu left all the school in lagos for 8 years... 8 years of his reign in lagos.. stealing govt fund.. which you did.. he did not repair one single school before fashola came to power. and he now want to prevent our people freedom.. Tinubu better know who he is dealing with. I am a nonsense type of person.. he better step back and call himself to order.. We would get our own people to free. step back tinubu. this is not a game. You can go and find out from the international community, they would tell you so..

[img]http://aderinola.files./2011/04/structure-2.jpg?w=500&h=375[/img]
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
If you bola ahmed tinubu or goodluck underrate me, think twice... I am a no nonsense type of person. I dont listen to people who do wrong and are anti people..

And all of you. the fear of God and Musiwa as second is the beginning of wisdom. We would go at all lenght to get people to safety.. And anyone who work against it.. Shall have him or herself in serious soup.. And we would do everything to bring that person before the international criminal court in the hagee.

So you better listen and listen good. When the decision is made in the next few week.. You better abid as a country . or you will end up in the international criminal court in the hagee.

[img]http://justiceinconflict.files./2011/07/charles-in-the-hague.png?w=640[/img]
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by Ola17: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
This is serious. Musiwa expose them more please.
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
wink
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by gratiaeo(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
Nawaoo........ Me think say tinubu na saint?
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
musiwa23: If you bola ahmed tinubu or goodluck underrate me, think twice... I am a no nonsense type of person. I dont listen to people who do wrong and are anti people..

And all of you. the fear of God and Musiwa as second is the beginning of wisdom. We would go at all lenght to get people to safety.. And anyone who work against it.. Shall have him or herself in serious soup.. And we would do everything to bring that person before the international criminal court in the hagee.

So you better listen and listen good. When the decision is made in the next few week.. You better abid as a country . or you will end up in the international criminal court in the hagee.

[img]http://justiceinconflict.files./2011/07/charles-in-the-hague.png?w=640[/img]
typical blackman! If they incooprate you into their game plan now you dump the others. I want you to proof to us Nigerians that your fighting for the interest of the country not just yoruba people. Many people in the past painted the same picture your painting now just to fall short and merged with the so called traitors to suck the masses at the end of the day. If you're real proof it to us so that we can join your crusade to bring a stop to bad leadership.
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by ninja4life(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
Oga musiwa ma tin siere tani o tun yin sile ni yaba left ti e n gbe eyi ma ga o.well u raised some good point there but wat other alternative do we hav wen d yoruba political leader which many look up to only serve his own interest its really saddening and most yorubas who defend him here are blinded by ethnic and political affliation to see dat tinubu is no different dan jonathan in which dey are both corrupt but he also have his usefullness byproviding some sort of opposition to gej goverbment and make we yoprubas more relevant in nigerias politics until we get a replacement we are with him whether we like it or not I HOPE WE GET ONE SOON ENOUGH EVEN THOUGH ITS OBVIOUS DAT HIS INFLUENCE IS ONLY TRANSIENT ABD MUSIWA I HOPE U RETURN BACK TO YABA LEFT O AND SAVE US SOME TROUBLE
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
musiwa23: If you bola ahmed tinubu or goodluck underrate me, think twice... I am a no nonsense type of person. I dont listen to people who do wrong and are anti people..

typical blackman! If they incooprate you into their game plan now you dump the others. I want you to proof to us Nigerians that your fighting for the interest of the country not just yoruba people. Many people in the past painted the same picture your painting now just to fall short and merged with the so called traitors to suck the masses at the end of the day. If you're real proof it to us so that we can join your crusade to bring a stop to bad leadership.
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
Musiwa tell them o! Tinubu does not want UPN of Awolowo to come up again. He wants to kill Fasheun because the man got a contract from the FG.

Satelite pictures can never lie. Lie Moham Mad and Tinubu hate Awolowo so much why?

1 Like

Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
Tinubu and Goodluck are the one working together. the north is ready to release you ... tinubu selfishness and Goodluck selfishness are the 2 thing holding back.. Do you know how many governor know me.. Enough to get 24 state to remove you.. But tinubu selfishness is working against our people.. tinubu is oppose to the freedom of the yoruba people.. he is anti yoruba. he works only base on what he can get.. That why he is trying to contest with me in leadership..

But tinubu selfishness is given us serious problem..

The north has seen the satellite pictures.. and they are ready to remove you.. Goodluck and tinubu are the one fighting hard to block freedom for our people.. This is why I am getting rid of him.. who are the power in the north... When they hear musiwa.. they have no choice.. than to remove you.. David mark is another obtabcle you have.. So when the three of Goodluck, david mark and Tinubu are out of the way.. .. even Goodluck is not so much problem.. if he make noise.. I can get enough people to impreach him as president.. Goodluck knows that.. So he will have no choice.. So david mark as to go.. if he does not agree.

Tinubu is not a way to leadership.. I can lead you. I am not a person who is scare , you can see how bold. I am.. I am not a coward.. Was awolowo a coward.. like raji rasaki said.. Fire for fire.

You can not save the east.. it is so unfortunity.. because if you release them.. my fear is no food.. remember biafra food problem. Goodluck will not want to release the east because he would loss his position as president.

1 Like

Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
you will not be free, if you dont use your one and only chance now.. if it get to 2015.. you will not..

small populated country are nation.. even if you dont have land. you build skyscrappers.. i know how to get you 24 hours electricity. not the nonsense goodluck is doing.. you get yourself out of trouble because there are mad people in nigeria. and you will end up in a bloodly civil war.. do you think people will continue to look. No.. they will take the laws into their hands, and that is what you are seen everywhere..

So you do something now..
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
if it was money driving me. i will be the riches nigerian . go and ask goodluck... i am the most well position nigerian. you dont know who i know. if i give you a note.. you will become rich. go ask goodluck.

if we leave nigeria.. I am telling you. you will be the most developed country in africa.

The reason is .. one of the mistake our businessmen make is that, instead of taken their business to the east or north or northerner bringing their own business or igbo cross over.. imagine if adenuga did not go to the north or east.. and let say.. he was making 20 billion in the western niger. if he had use the money in electricity , he would be controlling electricity , water etc..

This is why when you look at the forbes list.. small countries have billion than nigeria.

Our people would be force to build skyscappers. if we leave..
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
do you know who this.. why do people fear him.. fear me
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 1:26am On Apr 08, 2013
amusiwa@hotmail.com
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 1:54am On Apr 08, 2013
you i could be a serving minister in nigeria govt, if i wanted too.. and i would be controlling a budget of about $0.5 billion each year because i do have the university degrees to be appointed a minister.. and because i am number 1 guarantee a minister position if i wanted to. You can go and ask Goodluck jonathan, if i was desperate, but I choice to fight to keep people safe..

Look at this youtube video. I gave her the inspiration to write the song. This is how important it is to my people that they get into safety. You can see the number of white people in the background in the second video.. she is a world famous nigeria star.. it is important they alter the configuration call nigeria. very from 1 to 100.. 100.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_Cp_-LG208
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 3:24am On Apr 09, 2013
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by tayooluwole: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2013
@op...u re retardeen.....spewing nonsense...
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
When they will drop atomic bomb on you, you will know that I am not..

many countries are already committed to me course. so you are fooling yourself. And will provide military aim.. so you are fooling yourself.. instead of you listen to Godly advice..

When satan harden a man heart.. even wise talk will mean nothing to him.
Re: WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa by musiwa23: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Companies Complete Payment For PHCN Assets / CULTISM:4 Injured As Secondary School Students Engage In Free For All In Osun / House Of Reps Reject Jonathan's State Of Emergency Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.